Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Mendelson in August 2021 Las Vegas Reivew Journal article

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Seed value I didnt help Kewlj fill out any paperwork. I've never met him nor do I know anything about him. But I did send him info about how professional gamblers were entitled to self-employed unemployment insurance under the special pandemic rules.
    Well that was very kind of you Alan. We all should help out the mentally I’ll when we have the opportunity.

What the fuck is with this Asshole seedvalue. He just lies and lies and lies and makes up shit. Par for this forum I guess.

Where did I ever say Alan helped me fill out paperwork?

Where did I ever say I owned a business?

It is you seedvalue who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. The Nevada Unemployment system was a mess for weeks at that time. It was hard to get on. Most people couldn't get on. I got on at like 2 am, applied, and submitted the paperwork requested. And it said the application was accepted. But it really wasn't. It went to some sort of unemployment cyber space, because unemployment wasn't really able to accept the application at that time, despite the system telling you it was accepted. It took weeks to get things right. They announced a date the system would be up and running and when that day came, it wasn't. The top woman at highest level I believe lost her job over it. Finally almost a month later, the system was up and you could apply for the back weeks which I did (again).

What I said about Alan is that he seemed very knowledgeable and seemed to keep up to date with what was going on. He and I communicated, and he was a big help, which I appreciated.

So just shut the fuck up seedvalue and stop all your juvenile lying bullshit. Go fuck yourself, asshole.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-16-2022 at 12:11 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information