Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Yes, you got me - It is much more efficient to write "I am really really grasping at straws" in order to convey that I am really really grasping at straws rather than all that blathering I was doing since the blathering could be interpreted as having some other meaning such as believe everything you are told to believe hook, line and sinker.
The blathering served a point. That point being that you're nonsensical. I misread a UX screen and did bad math based on that!!! oohhh my!

What is inefficient is telling your little forum buttbuddy thank you everytime he posts any irrelevant video. Why the fuck do you think anyone else cares that you have a need to thank Monet for every video? (even when they demonstrate your view is wrong.)

Yes there is nothing wrong with it. Just very childlike. Maybe you can keep that in private messages? Then you could thank him for every post!
I brought up the UX thing to make the general point that you don't look at things in detail. It took 3 posts from me basically spelling out the details before you stopped doubling down on your incorrect beliefs about UX and the probabilities of certain card outcomes. Then when it became clear to you that you were wrong you simply dismissed it as "my bad". You have the expectation that the burden of proof is always on the person who either has a different viewpoint than you or who just wants to present alternate viewpoints than your dogmatic beliefs (Eliot did the same thing - I posted an alternate view point video so that both beliefs were on the table and then he makes all sorts of assumptions about my own beliefs). You expect the other person to do the heavy lifting. Then, when a person is actually stupid enough to provide research and details to you, at a later time you then get back to repeating the same questions that the person already answered so it's actually a waste of time to engage in discussion with you for this reason alone.
As soon as your pointed out how I was wrong I backed off and admitted I was wrong. Tell me where others have done that? That's because I have integrity. I'm not sure what else you wanted except for me to admit I was wrong? There was nothing more to say. I'm not sure why you think I should have studied a UX screenshot in depth or how that is analogous to a basic belief I have held for decades and read about considerably. But sure brah whatever you say.

Youtube videos of a grifter with a clear political bent (on a non-political issue) is not "research" from anyone who actually sometimes delves into research.

You and Monet didn't even post videos that supported your view. I actually watched them. You google youtube then find a clickbait title + author that seems to fit your view and move on. Then you came at me with the above. Give me a fucking break.

Are you people even for real?