Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I didn't say I was worried about running out of water for drinking precisely. Do you not shower?

I'm not sure why you think someone else is going to fix all this. Sure you can grab water from the oceans forever but that is very energy intensive to desalinate and move water such distances. And well just give up on the wildlife...

No clue about cars being outlawed but anything is possible. I have not heard anything about "methane poisoning". Probably more fake bullshit. Methane does contribute more to the warming effect than CO2 given an equal amount but that's not poisoning. My guess is you're just conflating and making shit up to try and come out right. Show me this talk of methane poisoning by any credible person.. or just go off and hide in the shadows like you have every other time I ask you a specific question.

You didn’t read your hero Elliot little dicks new blog post on methane ? “Poisoning” the atmosphere buddy �� all bull shit with a simple solution if remotely true. Cat litter simple
It should be clear what he meant by toxic. Apparently he didn't say the methane was toxic to humans which is more what you were implying. LOL. Stick with gambling for real. You seem to have immense talent and a understanding of that. Just not so much elsewhere.

And BTW it so beyond obvious you were GOATAP1 on twitter. Not sure why you're trying to deny it.
Actually my talents are in Applied mathematics I just happen to fall into poker and gambling it’s more fun. I could spend my day making you look like a child here but there is no use. Someone has brainwashed you most likely Don lemon. Elliot already stated he was a nihilist so there is no use in debating him on this subject. The play here was to try and hustle him for a large amount of money, but he declined. It’s also BEYOND obvious you don’t know me on twitter. I have been on there since October 2015, and still am. It’s pretty useless for anything related to AP at this juncture. You need to be invited to one of the private discords or some other group discussions. Twitter AP is much like this and other forums.

A method for Methane capture has already been developed. Elliot little Dicks post was just more bullshit, because he’s not actually working in the field. He’s just using his blog to push his views of the world. He hates humans and basically everything. Just have any clinical phycologist read his BS. They will have some interesting thoughts on his state of mind. The earth is not going anywhere. Odds are man will die out by something completely unrelated to man made climate change. You’re also wasting time on this forum debating Climate. This is a board to call our kewj for being a fraud and to troll RobSinger.