Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 869

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

  1. #841
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Where I’m at today it will be 94 degrees. At this location the record high temp for this day was 114 degrees in 1955. Global cooling?
    The weirdest thing is how you have no appreciation for the 3 degree difference yet intuitively understand #s.

    Go back to YouTube. The one with the moving pictures you like so much.

    Oh yea and lil genius don't forget to vote for Trump.
    The left is fascist. Trump is the way way way way way lessor evil.

    You think you really hate Trump? You don't hate him near as much as the woke are hated.
    I can't believe you still use the word fascist. If Trump could have gotten away to giving Democracy the finger and installing himself as king he would. He even half-assed tried.

    He has the Supreme Court saying he can do whatever he wants legally. How many appointed by him?

    On the left he took away a woman's guaranteed right to choose.

    Fuck, on the right he even banned bump stocks. Wonder why you don't hear about that much... lol

    Anyway, this is just off the top of my head. 7 years ago people on the right were all like 'what does facism even really mean. man?'.

    Yea, I'm the one with TDS. Can't make this shit up. If you can't open your eyes by now then they'll never be opened.

  2. #842
    The problem, account, with your defining Trump as fascist, has nothing to do with my disagreeing with that. It has to do with, if you define Trump as fascist, and you don't define the Biden administration as fascist, then you probably don't really know what fascism means. I suggest a quick peak at Merriam-Webster.

    The key element of fascism is "forcible suppression of opposition." Now that does not require yahoos on video storming a building. Everything that has occurred in terms of mRNA information and dissidence and wokeness with its dissidents pretty clearly falls in the "forcible suppression of opposition" bracket. Fascism is, at its heart, an assault on free speech. Trump has never really limited free speech. He screams and shouts and lies, but he doesn't forcibly (and as covertly as possible) suppress opposition. Just because you do something covertly doesn't mean you're not fascist.

    Bill Maher had some elegant things to say regarding this. Once you go far left in an intolerant way, that is not the opposite of fascism. That is the far left deciding to battle the far right with its own brand of fascism. It's an Ouroboros moment. The left has gone so far into behavioral and free speech restrictions that it's become more fascist than the right.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-08-2024 at 06:56 PM.

  3. #843
    Of course they would not start out with forcible supression but what you think his encouraging of Jan 6 was?
    Anyone can read a dictionary but it is still required that you understamd what it means.
    We are talking about a single person. Any view point and can be twisted into something fascist like.

  4. #844
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    what you think his encouraging of Jan 6 was?
    You've got a point there, but I'll venture an answer: Trump was attempting to incite a coup??

    Did I win anything?
    It's just unbelievable the mess our government is.

  5. #845
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This guy is familiar, I'm sure I've seen him before. It's encouraging that you can find stuff like this on YouTube now. When they were censoring all the whistleblowers a couple years ago you had to really dig to find the videos.

    Good god what the hell is going on in Canada?? 20% excess deaths should be a massive headline and you'd think their top scientists and doctors would be working around the clock to figure out what's going on.
    Last edited by jdog; 07-08-2024 at 08:24 PM.

  6. #846




    I pass these along in case anyone has missed them. The first guy is a research fireball monster -- has hundreds of published papers and he's young. His research record is fantastic. The second is a discussion of the Dutch mess, which I know very little about. I found this video today and the implications are truly frightening, as the Dutch have excellent comprehensive health records and are evidently censoring them.

  7. #847
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    The weirdest thing is how you have no appreciation for the 3 degree difference yet intuitively understand #s.

    Go back to YouTube. The one with the moving pictures you like so much.

    Oh yea and lil genius don't forget to vote for Trump.
    The left is fascist. Trump is the way way way way way lessor evil.

    You think you really hate Trump? You don't hate him near as much as the woke are hated.
    I can't believe you still use the word fascist. If Trump could have gotten away to giving Democracy the finger and installing himself as king he would. He even half-assed tried.

    He has the Supreme Court saying he can do whatever he wants legally. How many appointed by him?

    On the left he took away a woman's guaranteed right to choose.

    Fuck, on the right he even banned bump stocks. Wonder why you don't hear about that much... lol

    Anyway, this is just off the top of my head. 7 years ago people on the right were all like 'what does facism even really mean. man?'.

    Yea, I'm the one with TDS. Can't make this shit up. If you can't open your eyes by now then they'll never be opened.
    Fascism is the first cousin of communism. They both grew out of marxism. Mussolini was a lifelong socialist. He named the country the Italian Socialist Republic. He nationalized the corporations and unionized all the labor.

    Communism is for "the good of the people" where fascism is for "the good of the state." But they are both collectivist ideals.

    The Biden administration prosecuting the political opposition is exactly what Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini did.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  8. #848
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Biden administration prosecuting the political opposition is exactly what Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini did.
    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-09-2024 at 06:12 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

  9. #849
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    The second is a discussion of the Dutch mess, which I know very little about. I found this video today and the implications are truly frightening, as the Dutch have excellent comprehensive health records and are evidently censoring them.
    They removed anyone who died from the vaccine registry?? Baaaaaaaaaawaaaaahaaaaa! Well that's one way to improve your safety numbers lol. I think we've been a bit more subtle with our cooking of the books here.

    The US gov maintains a detailed health record database of those in the armed forces and there was a rumor (I think about 9 mos or so after the shots came out) that instances of cancer and infertility had gone through the roof. There was a whistleblower named but I could never corroborate any of this or see the data. The story was the gov said there was an error in the database and it was corrected very quickly.

  10. #850
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Biden administration prosecuting the political opposition is exactly what Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini did.
    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    The prosecutions of Trump are political. It's called "Fabricate a Crime."
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  11. #851
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Biden administration prosecuting the political opposition is exactly what Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini did.
    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    No need for anyone to call you names. It'll just be fun knowing you're going out of your mind when Trump gets elected again.

  12. #852
    Not sure anyone has put together in one column the extremely effective follow-ups Trump managed last week. I was surprised at the degree of tone control he managed. He didn't gloat in any real way. He saw openings, and he was pretty close to optimal in taking advantage of them.

    https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...-7-trumps.html

  13. #853
    Singer et al accuse me of unfounded name-dropping -- LOL -- because I have lunch with or meet people who actually do stuff. So in keeping with that theme, I give you the clip below. I follow Ian Bremmer not because I know much of what he's talking about. I follow him because the co-author of one of his books, Preston Keat, was someone I coached in hoops when Preston was in 8th and 9th grade. He wound up being a fine high school player, leading scorer on his team, and he went to England as part of his post-degree experience (after William and Mary). I therefore have a sliver of familiarity with Ian Bremmer shown here, simply because he and Preston collaborated on projects.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca2c9c5a&ei=14

  14. #854
    Deleted
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  15. #855
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Singer et al accuse me of unfounded name-dropping -- LOL -- because I have lunch with or meet people who actually do stuff. So in keeping with that theme, I give you the clip below. I follow Ian Bremmer not because I know much of what he's talking about. I follow him because the co-author of one of his books, Preston Keat, was someone I coached in hoops when Preston was in 8th and 9th grade. He wound up being a fine high school player, leading scorer on his team, and he went to England as part of his post-degree experience (after William and Mary). I therefore have a sliver of familiarity with Ian Bremmer shown here, simply because he and Preston collaborated on projects.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca2c9c5a&ei=14
    Where would you be without all your name-dropping??

  16. #856
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Biden administration prosecuting the political opposition is exactly what Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini did.
    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    The prosecutions of Trump are political. It's called "Fabricate a Crime."
    you don't fabricate a crime and get 12 jurors who have been interviewed by the Defense Attorney who had a chance to remove them if he thought they were biased and get a conviction

    and how about the prosecution and conviction of Hunter Biden - he's likely going to jail

    more fascism__________?____________was that a fabrication______________?

    the Convict's fans got REAL QUIET after that one

    so easy to see thru your nonsensical ramblings - straight from the Maga playbook


    .
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-10-2024 at 03:21 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

  17. #857
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    The prosecutions of Trump are political. It's called "Fabricate a Crime."
    you don't fabricate a crime and get 12 jurors who have been interviewed by the Defense Attorney who had a chance to remove them if he thought they were biased and get a conviction

    and how about the prosecution and conviction of Hunter Biden - he's likely going to jail

    more fascism__________?____________was that a fabrication______________?

    the Convict's fans got REAL QUIET after that one

    so easy to see thru your nonsensical ramblings - straight from the Maga playbook


    .
    I'm wondering what all the "seize the moment" dopey people are gonna be saying (and most of all: feeling ) the day that crazy, fabricated NYC Trump-hating liberal Prosecutor/Judge/Jury trial is overturned as it goes thru the Appeals process.....as Joy Behar simultaneously dries right up.

    Prepare yourselves-----cause IT'S COMING!

  18. #858
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Singer et al accuse me of unfounded name-dropping -- LOL -- because I have lunch with or meet people who actually do stuff. So in keeping with that theme, I give you the clip below. I follow Ian Bremmer not because I know much of what he's talking about. I follow him because the co-author of one of his books, Preston Keat, was someone I coached in hoops when Preston was in 8th and 9th grade. He wound up being a fine high school player, leading scorer on his team, and he went to England as part of his post-degree experience (after William and Mary). I therefore have a sliver of familiarity with Ian Bremmer shown here, simply because he and Preston collaborated on projects.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca2c9c5a&ei=14
    Where would you be without all your name-dropping??
    Talking and having lunch with the same people, only not mentioning it.

    It's a shame I almost never carry a phone. I'm wasting all my years as a photographer.

    But Rob, you know exactly how I feel. All those years with the RV and no pics. Why share our realities with "the little people?"

  19. #859
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

    what do you think a Prosecutor should do if he believes someone of the opposing party has committed a crime_______?

    do you think he should just let him slide because people like you will call him a fascist___________?

    there is a Jury System in place that is intended to hamper overzealous Prosecutors

    convincing 12 jurors that a person is guilty of a crime is no easy task especially when both sides have had the opportunity to question potential Jurors before they were seated

    your point is a ridiculous one - as so many of your political points are



    go right ahead - call me a fascist - or a fuck face - or one of your other not at all original names - I don't care - I'm a big boy - with real thick skin - I can take it


    .
    The prosecutions of Trump are political. It's called "Fabricate a Crime."
    you don't fabricate a crime and get 12 jurors who have been interviewed by the Defense Attorney who had a chance to remove them if he thought they were biased and get a conviction

    and how about the prosecution and conviction of Hunter Biden - he's likely going to jail

    more fascism__________?____________was that a fabrication______________?

    the Convict's fans got REAL QUIET after that one

    so easy to see thru your nonsensical ramblings - straight from the Maga playbook


    .
    Clean up your nonsensical reasoning. The defense has only so many votes to remove biased jurors. Nothing they can do with the multitude of biased jurors in New York.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  20. #860
    n

    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Unders in the NBA -- a recent trend
    By Dan Druff in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 07:52 PM
  2. Eliot and Don Feud
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 10-20-2020, 04:36 PM
  3. Another GWAE Interview
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 02:46 PM
  4. Interview with an AP
    By Guy Incognito in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 04:24 PM
  5. Regarding recent trolling threads/messages here
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •