Thread: Hey Regnis -- Beat the Host

Check out the Beat the Host leaderboard with one race remaining for the title. As Kirk says below at the 2:50 mark, "I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim...."

This is why they pay me the big money. LOL.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Check out the Beat the Host leaderboard with one race remaining for the title. As Kirk says below at the 2:50 mark, "I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim...."

This is why they pay me the big money. LOL.
    I was going to complain you didn't post a link. Or are you going to say "do your own research". But anyway, I went to the first link I found and then aborted but the one thing it said is ...

"BEAT THE LEADERBOARD - FREE CONTEST RACES AND PPS"

Are you really posting obscure references addressed to another person over a fucking freeroll?

Is this world real ?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Impressive. Account, no matter your feelings towards redietz, his girlfriend has an impressive history in this very tough contest. When i was a tournament player, this was one i never played. But she has performed admirably over the years.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Impressive. Account, no matter your feelings towards redietz, his girlfriend has an impressive history in this very tough contest. When i was a tournament player, this was one i never played. But she has performed admirably over the years.
    Hopefully she can get some "real" money down and cover the property taxes on time next year.

Real people paying real bills and all that.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Hopefully she can get some "real" money down and cover the property taxes on time next year.

Max, I haven't seen a real credit score of yours. Perhaps we can compare when I visit LV. Looking forward to it. I'm currently at 812; a little surprised mine can go that high considering I never bought a vehicle on credit. I'm sure yours is much higher...because you pay all your bills on time and all that.

Regnis, finished fourth. Took a shot on the last race but had no real chance. Too far back for the chalk to win. Would have wound up second, but second and seventh were the same prize, so what the hell. Tied for fourth out of 670 isn't too shabby.

I'm really looking forward to two or three trips to LV in the next six months. Nothing like hangin' with the "APs."

Max, I haven't seen a real credit score of yours. Perhaps we can compare when I visit LV. Looking forward to it. I'm currently at 812; a little surprised mine can go that high considering I never bought a vehicle on credit. I'm sure yours is much higher...because you pay all your bills on time and all that.

Regnis, finished fourth. Took a shot on the last race but had no real chance. Too far back for the chalk to win. Would have wound up second, but second and seventh were the same prize, so what the hell. Tied for fourth out of 670 isn't too shabby.

I'm really looking forward to two or three trips to LV in the next six months. Nothing like hangin' with the "APs."
    Oh man haha - your weird form of bluffing. Micky might make the trip but haven't seen anyone else interested. Thats your new bit though.. you'll whine and in general be condescending because no one wants to meet you.

You will try to claim your irrelevancy is some sort of fear in others.

Why would anyone give a fuck about your credit score anyway? Do you not realize that it is only you that cares? I don't even believe you have an 812 without posting a picture. I can't believe you're still going on about it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Then you're lost. I have posted myTransUnion, Experian, and FICO. You can look back in my posts. I believe other than Experian that pretty much covers what is out there. But yes, I pay what bills I have on time every time, including property taxes.

We, however, have yet to see any proof from you. Not that anyone cares. Because it's obvious you're phonier than FraudJ.

I heard from a tipster that you're pretty much just another gypster....RIP
    Last edited by MaxPen; 03-09-2024 at 11:31 PM.

My problem is that he doesn't even give a simple link to whatever it is we're supposed to look at. Basic internet posting shit. You'd think he just started using forums. If he'd done that, I would not made fun of him or whomever.

Read the rest of this thread. I don't think anyone but you knew what he is talking about or bothered to look. He could have put up a simple link.

Like Singer said... just weird.

Xpress bet.

Beat the host contest

Then you're lost. I have posted myTransUnion, Experian, and FICO. You can look back in my posts. I believe other than Experian that pretty much covers what is out there. But yes, I pay what bills I have on time every time, including property taxes.

We, however, have yet to see any proof from you. Not that anyone cares. Because it's obvious you're phonier than FraudJ.

You should probably start a poll regarding my phoniness. Just a suggestion.

You should probably start a poll regarding my phoniness. Just a suggestion.
    No need for a poll as there is already a concensus in support of the fact.

Thread Information