Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    n

Thank god for 2x speed. I only wasted 1/4 of the length.

First it starts up claiming people have been saying how great renewable power is. No, not exactly. In fact I don't recall anyone claiming that (??) I'm thinking ... Surely Mickey must realize this. He sees Redietz with his strawmen.

It gets worse - Then it starts claiming that during the day "exactly when the power is not needed" is when solar power kicks in. Huh. This stuff is straight made for whiteboons. What this dude states is the literal and absolute opposite of reality.

The typical whiteboons keep going back to these same channels for more. Can't get enough of free absolute bullshit. This video even starts to play it into the rich Californians. lmao tropes. They don't stop and think. AC is used a lot more during the day and likely heating (Not all bundled up). People in offices. Industrial processes going at full force. Surely that must be bullshit.....

Solar has a lot of issues but the first one mentioned isn't even it.

Give the monkeys what they want. Be an influencer.

What the fuck.

The problem with today's youth.
    You are just so fucked up on climate change. You need to lay off the LSD. Your post is mostly indecipherable gibberish written by a lunatic.

Not a fucking word about how the working class gets fucked out of the money while the rich get richer. You are in outer fucking space. But your corporate puppet masters are proud of you.
    Bro, I'm not telling you what should be done. I'm not telling you what you should do.

Oh the working class is going to be fucked? Oh really? lol you think the working class isn't going to have to deal with a huge pile of shit whether humanity does what is required or they don't? Do you somehow think the working class is not going to get the shittiest deal regardless? Explain that one to me.

Corporate masters says the guy spouting what is pure propaganda to begin with. Propaganda that is 100% completely entirely wrong on an objective basis. Did you watch the fucking video?

I'm just sticking with facts buddy. Stop being another whiteboon. I can't stand that shit !
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

AIQ is just a complete fucking whack job on climate change. He can't be reasoned with. I have better things to do than argue with an imbecilic asshole. It's fanatics like him that have this country on a fast track to ruin.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    Says the guy who has makes 0 attempt to "reason".

This whiteboon posts some video that goes off on rich Californians because solar power is not needed during the day. See, it is scam for the rich Californians! lol. Can't make this shit up.

Then later he talks about how the working class will be fucked. Lol no wonder his likes such a stupid fucking video.

Anyone else who actually tries to be logical in their decisions and opinions - Go look at power consumption by hour... or just think about it for the tiniest of time. It should be pretty fucking clear that power consumption doesn't go up during night time.

Then he claims "rich get richer" because climate change exists. I'm not sure how he defines "rich" but standard of living is going to go down all across the board and thats if most of the population makes it through whatever comes next. I'm pretty sure it won't be too bad during my life. We'll see a lot of dying ecosystems as the damage continues to pile up.

Literally I can think back when I was a kid and all the cool wildlife type things i'd come across. Outside of the large mammals and the occasional firefly - a large portion have died. And this is more or less without the droughts and crazy temperatures that things did not evolve for. Sure they live through 1 "drought" but stack them up year after year.

Whatever you're smoking Mick, keep at it. I believe it is called Hopium.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Anyway, I should stop using the word whiteboon.The shortening of White baboons is not nice. Mickey is more than that but still I wanted to be creative. He needs to be enraged and not sit around in his little world watching nonsensical youtube videos then posting them like he's learnin'.

Also - this site need some new blood in the troll-wars. Too many people have tapped out.

AIQ, the Whiteboon. I like it. Or should it be Whiteboon AIQ? Either way AIQ is one hell of a whiteboon. AIQ Whiteboon should lay off the psychedelics. Out of all the religions in the world to choose from why the hell did Whiteboon AIQ choose to worship at the alter of climate change. The shit has made him null and void.

Carry on, Whiteboon AIQ. The thread is yours. I won't be back. To much lunacy in this thread.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Good riddance. You've been so wrong so often. If i was in your shoes I would have quit some time ago.

Funny how all these righties love to say the guys who are looking around with common sense are part of a cult or religion.

Pure puppetry.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1765913577079087312

Brutal. I wish these guys mocking the idea of records being broken all over were right but unfortunately I am the one who is right....

Regarding my use of Whiteboon. That is not who I am.

I only wanted to fit in with the rest of this forum. I was being Kewl.

I should not have been so nasty towards mick. I, like a fool , watch these videos then get tilt triggered when it comes to nonsense.

Those carrying the message of impending doom.on a relatively short timescale should home themselves to a higher standard.

Thread Information