Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 283

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue
    I’m willing to bet a few million against the self proclaimed expert in the field.
    Speaking of "clueless morons:" entrance, stage right.
    The beauty of it all is I’m actually willing to bet. Been hustling semi smart second and third in their Fields for a long time. Again you add nothing of substance going back decades on these boards. As stated mega troll so go smoke weed.

  2. #42
    The leaders of Lansing, Michigan had a press conference to show off their shiny new electric vehicles and how environmentally friendly they were.

    The usual libtard media was there asking stupid irrelevant questions. But one reporter raised his voice and asked where the electricity to charge the cars came from.

    They pointed at the electric vehicle charging stations. "No" the reporter said "Where does the electricity supplied the City of Lansing come."

    They all clammed up.

    Over 95% of Lansing's electricity is produced from coal.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The earth has been warming and cooling for 4 billion years. A dumb fuck like you thinks he can change that. Ignorant stupid dumb fuck. And you can't fix stupid.

    I get a kick out of you idiots that use the term "climate deniers" to describe people that don't believe the world is in dire straights. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

    Accountinquestion = Chicken Little

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

    Do you know how many people in this country can afford to buy a brand new electric vehicle? Not many you dumb motherfucker. So quit fucking pushing people. There is plenty of time for the technology to develop. Don't expect shit to be done overnight. It's not going to happen for ya. So quit your asinine bitching.

    How fucking green are you green pushers anyway? Do you have zero carbon signature? I don't think so. My guess is you are a hypocrite.
    I'm not sure how the warming and cooling of the earth over millions of years is in any way comparable but sure believe whatever talking points you wish to believe.

    It is a really simple way to look at it if you completely remove the timeframe from the discussion.

    I don't think *I* can change it. I do think humanity could have (at least in theory). I don't think practically this could have ever happened. When I was younger I was a little bit more idealistic about my fellow man.

    My purchasing the car has little to do with my wanting to save the planet. TBH I'm not sure that battery powered cars are particularly "sustainable". Low-end electric cars aren't that expensive but again that requires sacrifices and people ain't into doing that. I love the car because its fucking badass in many ways.

    Not sure how I'm a hypocrite. I'm just telling you what the science says. Don't shoot the messenger...............

    Honestly if you'd just left off the stupid ass "shoot yourself in the head" idiocy I'd been more cordial/professional towards you. Not sure what your deal is. Again, from my perspective it isn't a political thing. Just numbers/science. A few nutty rightwing APs aren't going to convince me to change my mind. Seriously guys. There is a pretty fucking solid global consensus on guys that are just as successful as you but who have studied the subject immensely. Eliot is just talking about the data he comes across and giving his interpretation. I don't see much right/left framing but you guys who have been brainwashed think it is all political. WTFever.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by Eliot View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    I've been thinking a bit about this lately and I think the biggest unknown is how quickly ecosystems will fail. Almost all the stuff you read in the press is about the temperatures being too hot for man. Thats not really the issue. Man can adapt. How many generations do you think are needed for animal adaption? You're looking at hydrocarbons that formed over many millions of year and then being extracted into the atmosphere at a global-industrial level over the course of 100ish years. I mean, you guys really think it is all nonsense? Numbers are truth bro.

    I also suspect there has been little research done on the survivability of all the variety of wildlife. We'll continue to see fires at an unprecedented rate until it ain't no more to burn. Shit like that. How would they research such a thing anyway?? Seems like a blind-spot in the research and IMO would be key to begin to legitimately handicap the end of man.
    I’m willing to bet a few million against the self proclaimed expert in the field. As long as it’s structured accordingly and I don’t want that terms discussed here. So yeah bro I understand the numbers
    Everything I do is public -- read my website. If you think I am wrong about something, you have plenty of opportunities to make a wager against me. I have wagers on the population at time X already booked.

    I tried to make a similar bet like you are proposing with Guy McPherson, another with his protégée Kevin Hester, though none multi-generational. They are predicting total human extinction by 2026, which is beyond absurd. They declined my offer for a wager, saying that if they are dead there is no value in winning. That's why I give over/under on future population. Problem is, If I won the bet then I'd like to be paid in my lifetime, which according to actuarial tables has an over/under of 2044.

    I am in the casino business, I make my own lines. My website is climatecasino ffs. If you want a line on something, even if it's multi-generational, say it here in public and I'll gladly set the line, which you can agree to or not.
    Can we discuss in private otherwise mega broke trolls are just going to derail the convo. I’m obviously trying to hustle you and feel I have an edge if the bet is structured in a certain way. This is why I stated how I wanted the bet to be structured. The line is honestly secondary to that. I’m not interested in going through your casino. I’m liquid enough to cover whatever we decide. The structure in some sort of trust would guarantee a return of some sort while we wait for the result. Can we speak privately on here ?

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue
    I’m willing to bet a few million against the self proclaimed expert in the field.
    Speaking of "clueless morons:" entrance, stage right.
    The beauty of it all is I’m actually willing to bet. Been hustling semi smart second and third in their Fields for a long time. Again you add nothing of substance going back decades on these boards. As stated mega troll so go smoke weed.
    I'll only bet if we can put at least 100 million USD on it. You're the best bro. Glad you came aboard this forum.

    For the record - I 100% believe you are a highly successful AP. THe other stuff? It sure ain't 100%.

    BTW best thing you've said...
    Can we discuss in private otherwise mega broke trolls are just going to derail the convo
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

    Speaking of "clueless morons:" entrance, stage right.
    The beauty of it all is I’m actually willing to bet. Been hustling semi smart second and third in their Fields for a long time. Again you add nothing of substance going back decades on these boards. As stated mega troll so go smoke weed.
    I'll only bet if we can put at least 100 million USD on it. You're the best bro. Glad you came aboard this forum.

    For the record - I 100% believe you are a highly successful AP. THe other stuff? It sure ain't 100%.

    BTW best thing you've said...
    Can we discuss in private otherwise mega broke trolls are just going to derail the convo
    Bets not with you. I don’t have a 100 million. However If I had 200 million I would bet 100 million on this.

    Believe what you want

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The leaders of Lansing, Michigan had a press conference to show off their shiny new electric vehicles and how environmentally friendly they were.

    The usual libtard media was there asking stupid irrelevant questions. But one reporter raised his voice and asked where the electricity to charge the cars came from.

    They pointed at the electric vehicle charging stations. "No" the reporter said "Where does the electricity supplied the City of Lansing come."

    They all clammed up.

    Over 95% of Lansing's electricity is produced from coal.
    Thing is Mickey, we complete agree on this point. All this "green" washing is just a way for a few people to make $$$ while not giving a f**k about the future of the planet. If you've not seen "Planet of the Humans," I highly recommend it.

    --------------------------------------------
    Eliot Jacobson ~ Climate Change Blog: www.climatecasino.net

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by Eliot View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    I’m willing to bet a few million against the self proclaimed expert in the field. As long as it’s structured accordingly and I don’t want that terms discussed here. So yeah bro I understand the numbers
    Everything I do is public -- read my website. If you think I am wrong about something, you have plenty of opportunities to make a wager against me. I have wagers on the population at time X already booked.

    I tried to make a similar bet like you are proposing with Guy McPherson, another with his protégée Kevin Hester, though none multi-generational. They are predicting total human extinction by 2026, which is beyond absurd. They declined my offer for a wager, saying that if they are dead there is no value in winning. That's why I give over/under on future population. Problem is, If I won the bet then I'd like to be paid in my lifetime, which according to actuarial tables has an over/under of 2044.

    I am in the casino business, I make my own lines. My website is climatecasino ffs. If you want a line on something, even if it's multi-generational, say it here in public and I'll gladly set the line, which you can agree to or not.
    Can we discuss in private otherwise mega broke trolls are just going to derail the convo. I’m obviously trying to hustle you and feel I have an edge if the bet is structured in a certain way. This is why I stated how I wanted the bet to be structured. The line is honestly secondary to that. I’m not interested in going through your casino. I’m liquid enough to cover whatever we decide. The structure in some sort of trust would guarantee a return of some sort while we wait for the result. Can we speak privately on here ?
    I love your honesty. Of course you're trying to hustle me. You just got me to laugh out loud, a genuine chuckle. Somehow, I think life is good for both of us and this is just a moment of fun.

    I am the only person on the planet who has a website booking wagers for climate change events. You play by my rules or we don't play. Simple enough. Either I have the edge on the wager or there is no wager.
    Last edited by Eliot; 07-19-2022 at 05:09 PM.
    --------------------------------------------
    Eliot Jacobson ~ Climate Change Blog: www.climatecasino.net

  9. #49
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Mickey, what do you think of Planned Parenthood?
    My main complaint against Planned Parenthood is the selling of the body parts of what they say is not a child. If it wasn't a child it wouldn't have body parts.

    I have no problem with abortion very early in the pregnancy before a body develops or in the case of rape or incest. But don't wait until you are six months pregnant to say you got raped.

    "My body, my choice" is a flawed argument. There are two bodies involved.

    Partial birth abortion is an abomination. They pull the head of the baby out of the womb then kill it with the rest of the body left in the womb. The reason they do it that way is if they pull the body all the way out then kill it they could be charged for murder.

    I have no problem with birth control pills, condoms, morning after pills, or abortion very early in the pregnancy.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  10. #50

  11. #51
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue;147677\
    As stated mega troll so go smoke weed.
    Oh, I most assuredly will.

    Weed allows me to better tolerate the blathering bullshit that you and other assholes such as yourself are compelled to post on these boards.

    As for not contributing: I am not an AP, I gamble recreationally and thus have no "secret wisdom" to instill; rather I'm just along for the ride, amusing myself when the opportunity presents itself.
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-19-2022 at 07:15 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  12. #52
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The earth has been warming and cooling for 4 billion years. A dumb fuck like you thinks he can change that. Ignorant stupid dumb fuck. And you can't fix stupid.

    I get a kick out of you idiots that use the term "climate deniers" to describe people that don't believe the world is in dire straights. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

    Accountinquestion = Chicken Little

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

    Do you know how many people in this country can afford to buy a brand new electric vehicle? Not many you dumb motherfucker. So quit fucking pushing people. There is plenty of time for the technology to develop. Don't expect shit to be done overnight. It's not going to happen for ya. So quit your asinine bitching.

    How fucking green are you green pushers anyway? Do you have zero carbon signature? I don't think so. My guess is you are a hypocrite.
    I'm not sure how the warming and cooling of the earth over millions of years is in any way comparable but sure believe whatever talking points you wish to believe.

    It is a really simple way to look at it if you completely remove the timeframe from the discussion.

    I don't think *I* can change it. I do think humanity could have (at least in theory). I don't think practically this could have ever happened. When I was younger I was a little bit more idealistic about my fellow man.

    My purchasing the car has little to do with my wanting to save the planet. TBH I'm not sure that battery powered cars are particularly "sustainable". Low-end electric cars aren't that expensive but again that requires sacrifices and people ain't into doing that. I love the car because its fucking badass in many ways.

    Not sure how I'm a hypocrite. I'm just telling you what the science says. Don't shoot the messenger...............

    Honestly if you'd just left off the stupid ass "shoot yourself in the head" idiocy I'd been more cordial/professional towards you. Not sure what your deal is. Again, from my perspective it isn't a political thing. Just numbers/science. A few nutty rightwing APs aren't going to convince me to change my mind. Seriously guys. There is a pretty fucking solid global consensus on guys that are just as successful as you but who have studied the subject immensely. Eliot is just talking about the data he comes across and giving his interpretation. I don't see much right/left framing but you guys who have been brainwashed think it is all political. WTFever.

    Listen the science is absolutely not settled on this. I been trying to make the same bet with other so called climate experts since the pandemic. Elliot to his credit is the only one willing to bet on single events, and does have a website to place wagers.


    However

    We could do absolutely nothing for the next 50 to 100 years and beyond and life as we know it will go on. Humans will not go extinct as a result of man made climate change its Just not going to happen. Period

    There are so many other more likely events that would result in our demise. Some are not so likely, but are still a bigger Threat then made made climate change. The majority of the climate alarmist are running a grift, even Elliot cant get action on some of their more ridiculous predictions.

    Sadly the proliferation of these charlatans looking to make some coin undermines a real problem. Yes I do think there’s a real climate problem that we need to address. It’s just never going to result in the extinction of man kind no matter how slow we are to react.

  13. #53
    I don't know what the next 50 to 100 years will bring, but the next 3 days are going to be a little "toasty" here in Paradise, 114-115 degrees. Those in the vicinity and out and about take precautions.
    Rob Singer / Robert Argentino: Failed Advantage Player, lifelong degenerate losing gambler and now failed gambling forums troll.

  14. #54
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    I bought into the MSM "climate change" reports until I read Michael Crichton's book "State of Fear."

    It opened my eyes to the issue.
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #55
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    We could do absolutely nothing for the next 50 to 100 years and beyond and life as we know it will go on. Humans will not go extinct as a result of man made climate change its Just not going to happen. Period

    There are so many other more likely events that would result in our demise. Some are not so likely, but are still a bigger Threat then made made climate change. The majority of the climate alarmist are running a grift, even Elliot cant get action on some of their more ridiculous predictions.

    Sadly the proliferation of these charlatans looking to make some coin undermines a real problem. Yes I do think there’s a real climate problem that we need to address. It’s just never going to result in the extinction of man kind no matter how slow we are to react.
    I will give you the primary argument the extinction folks make. It is not that climate by itself will drive humans extinct. It's that the concurrence of collapse of modern industrial civilization, natural events like hurricanes, earthquakes and tidal waves and a decline in skills and the workforce will occur over a very short period, driving some significant number of the world's 440 nuclear reactors into meltdown. These reactors take years to properly decommission, using workers with very specific skills and under government oversight. Anything less than proper decomissioning could easily create a Fukashima type of event. So, the NTHE (near-term human extinction) folks argue that a sufficient amount of shit will happen in a sufficiently short period of time triggering a large number of reactors into meltdown, turning the planet into a nuclear wasteland devoid of surface life.

    So the bet you want to make with those loons is "what percentage of the planet's humans will be radioactive zombies in the year 2100?"

    The argument I'm making is for the collapse of modern industrial civilization, not extinction. Every civilization collapses, it's quite definitely our turn.
    Last edited by Eliot; 07-20-2022 at 10:51 AM.
    --------------------------------------------
    Eliot Jacobson ~ Climate Change Blog: www.climatecasino.net

  16. #56
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I don't know what the next 50 to 100 years will bring, but the next 3 days are going to be a little "toasty" here in Paradise, 114-115 degrees. Those in the vicinity and out and about take precautions.
    Make sure to wear that court twin active strap dress around the pool today strut to keep some sun off you

  17. #57
    Seedvalue, you will NOT drive me from this forum with your constant homophobic hate and bullying.

    All you do is reaffirm your bigotry with each new post.
    Rob Singer / Robert Argentino: Failed Advantage Player, lifelong degenerate losing gambler and now failed gambling forums troll.

  18. #58
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Seedvalue, you will NOT drive me from this forum with your constant homophobic hate and bullying.

    All you do is reaffirm tour bigotry with each new post.
    Calm down yosemite sam I was just offering some advice for your protection on this hot day

  19. #59

  20. #60
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Fabulous that you found this video and were so motivated to share it. You are an honorable human with the best interests of educating ignorant people about the obvious worldwide conspiracy to misinterpret 200 years of data so that a few elite scumbag scientists can get funded.
    --------------------------------------------
    Eliot Jacobson ~ Climate Change Blog: www.climatecasino.net

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Unders in the NBA -- a recent trend
    By Dan Druff in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 07:52 PM
  2. Eliot and Don Feud
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 10-20-2020, 04:36 PM
  3. Another GWAE Interview
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 02:46 PM
  4. Interview with an AP
    By Guy Incognito in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 04:24 PM
  5. Regarding recent trolling threads/messages here
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •