Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...climate-crisis

Wow. This is as insane as the other stuff. I hope this is some weird shortterm anomaly but yea this shit may very well start hitting sooner than later.

Just the article above talks about how food inflation and such is becoming a big issue. I believe Greece had a very large amount (most?) of their agriculture output destroyed.

Not every country has such a large area of land mass as the US. We'll be able to pass food around from one location to another but some of these countries have been subsistence living for centuries now. They never had the extra productivity to get out where they are. They've just been hanging on. That won't continue for them. They'll go to neighboring countries which will just cause other issues.

It is going to be a super shitshow like the history of man has never seen. All that praying stuff ain't going to help. Hasn't helped. Won't help.

Hmmm.. I wonder if we'll ever see food traded for nuke disarming.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

https://www.reuters.com/sustainabili...ls-2023-10-23/

Such an incredible amount of stuff I could post about the world falling apart. Anyone who doesn't see this has their head so way up their own ass.

1 Trillion in revenue between the signatories and from a corporate level.

The worst thing is we'll be spend so much on mitigation .. we could have started fixing this decades ago now it'll be much harder and we have much less runway.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1726578518463816078 lol no records being broken. We just hit 2.0 C above for some time... this is a global record. There are so many local records it has become pointless to post.

Here's a video from a Slapinfunk account.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Name:  QdVCMqx.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  61.7 KB
    Not sure what to say if you think Time magazine is a legitimate science journal of any sort.

The heating is not on the way like those magazine covers suggest. It is beyond here. I was going to post records but they have been in likely every country of this world this year. All over the place. Still going. just insanity. If you need to pat yourself on the back as some sorta critical thinker - feel free. I don't think there are all that many smart people left to publicly rally with you. The writing is on the wall and beyond.

It would be interesting to see why they even thought that though. shrug. I'd heard that some people had claimed this global cooling stuff. It has been a talking point for years now.

Can you imagine applying that logic elsewhere? Someone claimed the opposite at some point thus is nullifies this view. Even when the scale of those who held these views is in no way comparable.. but not everyone is about the numbers. Lots of people think with their gut. I call it "thinking like a woman" but lol that'll get me in trouble in other places.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Not sure what to say if you think Time magazine is a legitimate science journal of any sort.

The heating is not on the way like those magazine covers suggest. It is beyond here. I was going to post records but they have been in likely every country of this world this year. All over the place. Still going. just insanity. If you need to pat yourself on the back as some sorta critical thinker - feel free. I don't think there are all that many smart people left to publicly rally with you. The writing is on the wall and beyond.

It would be interesting to see why they even thought that though. shrug. I'd heard that some people had claimed this global cooling stuff. It has been a talking point for years now.

Can you imagine applying that logic elsewhere? Someone claimed the opposite at some point thus is nullifies this view. Even when the scale of those who held these views is in no way comparable.. but not everyone is about the numbers. Lots of people think with their gut. I call it "thinking like a woman" but lol that'll get me in trouble in other places.
    You should kill yourself to save the planet. I think that’s the only noble thing to do for those of you in this religion. Think of the impact all of you could have if you sacrifice yourselves to the cause. It will be beautiful and much appreciated by future generations

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

You should kill yourself to save the planet. I think that’s the only noble thing to do for those of you in this religion. Think of the impact all of you could have if you sacrifice yourselves to the cause. It will be beautiful and much appreciated by future generations
    Science is a religion.. okey dokey. not too long ago you were mocking records being broken.
    Thoroughly clueless about so much.

You are a trash person and I'm not going to list all the reasons we know this to be true.

That is all.

Science is a religion.. okey dokey. not too long ago you were mocking records being broken.
    Thoroughly clueless about so much.

You are a trash person and I'm not going to list all the reasons we know this to be true.

That is all.
    List them

It’s doubtful you have done anything for anyone in your entire life unless it benefited you. I can tell this by how you speak about current issues.

How many of your friends and family have you helped climb out of poverty? When’s the last time you donated a significant amount of money to a worthy cause or volunteered time to help someone in need ?

You know nothing about me.

Define trash person I would like to hear it.

I eliminate rats and call out beta fucks like you that weaken our country and youth.

Fucking clown like I said your life would be more meaningful if you manned up and killed yourself for the cause you believe in.

Trash person yeah I would die for our country and put my life on the line for it have you ? Some pussy ass bitch reading articles online about climate change but hasn’t been anywhere in world to know better. A luxury others who sacrificed provided you. It’s doubtful you care tho that’s the definition in my book of trash person.

Tell me wise one how did entire animals like mammoths freeze so quickly and completely that their meat was still good enough to eat thousands of years later ? You’re a complete retard that literally knows nothing but how to regurgitate propaganda form a fucking grift Al gore started. Yeah science understands the entire climate all things lol.

Between You, GayJ and The Great Red Baron of Tennessee I don’t know who’s worse. Put Bart Hanson in there as well. That fat slob is so lazy, and cheap he got his dog murdered because of it. To cheap to pay for a real trainer.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...climate-crisis

Wow. This is as insane as the other stuff. I hope this is some weird shortterm anomaly but yea this shit may very well start hitting sooner than later.

Just the article above talks about how food inflation and such is becoming a big issue. I believe Greece had a very large amount (most?) of their agriculture output destroyed.

Not every country has such a large area of land mass as the US. We'll be able to pass food around from one location to another but some of these countries have been subsistence living for centuries now. They never had the extra productivity to get out where they are. They've just been hanging on. That won't continue for them. They'll go to neighboring countries which will just cause other issues.

It is going to be a super shitshow like the history of man has never seen. All that praying stuff ain't going to help. Hasn't helped. Won't help.

Hmmm.. I wonder if we'll ever see food traded for nuke disarming.
    You have never been to these places so you don’t know shit. Guys like you will be voting to keep us in 15 min cities with digital money and a social credit score in the name of climate change.

Trash boy I can name 2 things off the top of my head proving you are trasg. The fact that you went back reading tons of my posts trying to dox me or some related objective. I even had the impression you PMd someone about me.

But the biggest reason you are pure Trash is at one point you did all your bullshit physical fight blah blah then added if you got.your ass kicked you'd go after someone's family... all this happened soon after you appeared on here.

I think these behaviors are Trash. Wow my phone even capitalized it like your proper name.

Just like your mocking of what will be the greatest problem humanity will ever face... just trash to the core. This is you.

Lol.. oh yea and you are stupid.

This guy still thinks AL Gore started everyone down this path. Good little talking point for a fucking muppet to regurgitate. Straight from his masters.

I've never even seen Gore's documentary but pretty sure trashboy hasn't either.

Trash boy I can name 2 things off the top of my head proving you are trasg. The fact that you went back reading tons of my posts trying to dox me or some related objective. I even had the impression you PMd someone about me.

But the biggest reason you are pure Trash is at one point you did all your bullshit physical fight blah blah then added if you got.your ass kicked you'd go after someone's family... all this happened soon after you appeared on here.

I think these behaviors are Trash. Wow my phone even capitalized it like your proper name.

Just like your mocking of what will be the greatest problem humanity will ever face... just trash to the core. This is you.
    Make no mistake if you came at mine I would go full scorched earth on yours. I don’t apologize for this. I don’t think rats are people so if their family raised them to be rats then then the solution is to eliminate the source of the problem. If that makes me trash then so be it. I would Rather be considered trash for that then be a rat fuck bastard. As far as losing in a fair fight so what if that happens. I’ve lost plenty in my life nothing recent but I’ve learned to control myself. I also roll multiple times a week so this discipline I’ve learned came on later in life. Again if you’re a rat fuck however then your not human.

Also The temperature of earth will certainly not be the greatest problem humans ever face. There’s already been many events more Catastrophic in the recent past Considering the age of our planet. My suggestion of suicide seems to be the only worthy ending for someone who’s so blind IMO. I would suspect this would be a worthy end for the cause type deal. It’s not like you have a family or look forward to anything. Much like Elliott so death for a higher purpose like climate would be honorable. Much like I would die to defend our country even tho 99.9 percent of the people I would fight for don’t give two fucks.
    Last edited by Treeshade; 12-06-2023 at 03:49 AM.

This guy still thinks AL Gore started everyone down this path. Good little talking point for a fucking muppet to regurgitate. Straight from his masters.

You would be wrong I did watch it unfortunately.

My beach homes are still standing, and generating cash flow. They been telling me for the last 15 years that in 5 years the ocean will swallow them up. Now I don’t even have to carry insurance on them so I don’t. Lol

Make no mistake if you came at mine I would go full scorched earth on yours. I don’t apologize for this. I don’t think rats are people so if their family raised them to be rats then then the solution is to eliminate the source of the problem. If that makes me trash then so be it. I would Rather be considered trash for that then be a rat fuck bastard. As far as losing in a fair fight so what if that happens. I’ve lost plenty in my life nothing recent but I’ve learned to control myself. I also roll multiple times a week so this discipline I’ve learned came on later in life. Again if you’re a rat fuck however then your not human.

Also The temperature of earth will certainly not be the greatest problem humans ever face. There’s already been many events more Catastrophic in the recent past Considering the age of our planet. My suggestion of suicide seems to be the only worthy ending for someone who’s so blind IMO. I would suspect this would be a worthy end for the cause type deal. It’s not like you have a family or look forward to anything. Much like Elliott so death for a higher purpose like climate would be honorable. Much like I would die to defend our country even tho 99.9 percent of the people I would fight for don’t give two fucks.
    Whatever a "rat fuck" is. I'm not even talking about your family, shit for brains. I don't threaten people's family. You do. That is why you're trash.

No idea what you are going on "I would die to defend our country". You're literally the guy who wants to show everyone his cock which he is obsessed with and also with swinging. Now you want us to believe you are a 1/1000th citizen that would selflessly give his life. lol. good shit.

You're pretty dumb. Seriously. Earlier in the year you mocked the idea of records being broken. You could not have been more wrong. I don't suffer fools very well so I'm not going to continue this response. If you had any level of shame you'd just slink out of here with the shit all over your face.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 12-06-2023 at 04:50 AM.

My beach homes are still standing, and generating cash flow. They been telling me for the last 15 years that in 5 years the ocean will swallow them up. Now I don’t even have to carry insurance on them so I don’t. Lol
    Lol. You watched it !!! haha.. I had no interest in watching it as it was all stuff I more or less already know. Not even sure why you would have watched it... so bizarre.

No one of note has been saying the oceans were going to "swallow them up" in the next few years. It will be a gradual process as ocean levels rise. The floods from hurricanes will likely do them in first.

Don't carry insurance. IDGAF. As long as the rest of the country doesn't have to cover the losses of these places I don't care. I'm not even sure what your point is. Gee, all the insurance companies are making such things uninsurable or raising rates because that is what they need to do. That is not political bullshit. That is large companies managing large amounts of capital doing proper risk assessment and mitigation but hey some guy on the internet obsessed with his dick knows otherwise.

Lol. You watched it !!! haha.. I had no interest in watching it as it was all stuff I more or less already know. Not even sure why you would have watched it... so bizarre.

No one of note has been saying the oceans were going to "swallow them up" in the next few years. It will be a gradual process as ocean levels rise. The floods from hurricanes will likely do them in first.

Don't carry insurance. IDGAF. As long as the rest of the country doesn't have to cover the losses of these places I don't care. I'm not even sure what your point is. Gee, all the insurance companies are making such things uninsurable or raising rates because that is what they need to do. That is not political bullshit. That is large companies managing large amounts of capital doing proper risk assessment and mitigation but hey some guy on the internet obsessed with his dick knows otherwise.
    I don’t carry insurance because the land is worth so much that if a hurricane blew my shit to Canada I can just sell the land and still be up. It’s like that in some areas

Leave my big ass cock out of it

Make no mistake if you came at mine I would go full scorched earth on yours. I don’t apologize for this. I don’t think rats are people so if their family raised them to be rats then then the solution is to eliminate the source of the problem. If that makes me trash then so be it.
    To be fair, your post warrants you being labeled "psychopathic trash."

Threatening to kill folks who displease them seems a classic ploy of guys who are both mentally ill and physically endowed like hamsters.
    What, Me Worry?

This guy still thinks AL Gore started everyone down this path. Good little talking point for a fucking muppet to regurgitate. Straight from his masters. I've never even seen Gore's documentary but pretty sure trashboy hasn't either.
    Lol. You watched it !!! haha.. I had no interest in watching it as it was all stuff I more or less already knew.
    So you already knew the north pole would be ice free by 2013 just like Al Gore said it would? Since we are 10 years beyond that date you guys should change the prediction to 2033 if you want to continue to fearmonger.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This guy still thinks AL Gore started everyone down this path. Good little talking point for a fucking muppet to regurgitate. Straight from his masters. I've never even seen Gore's documentary but pretty sure trashboy hasn't either.
    Lol. You watched it !!! haha.. I had no interest in watching it as it was all stuff I more or less already knew.
    So you already knew the north pole would be ice free by 2013 just like Al Gore said it would? Since we are 10 years beyond that date you guys should change the prediction to 2033 if you want to continue to fearmonger.
    lol it all goes back to Al Gore with you. The manipulations have never ceased working on you, poor thing.

I googled your claim and there is an article talking about how the "viral posting" or whatever is wrong. He also cited other sources.. I don't really know and don't care. I never have specific timeframes and if I do it'd be like "Within 200 years ..". If Gore made a specific claim and was that far off - shrug. My guess he didn't though, lol. I'd bet $$$$ that he didn't explicitly say it.

It will happen though. Make no doubt about it.

Thread Information