Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Neither the Las Vegas or Death Valley record was broken. Just the 100 days below 100 degrees record was broken.
    Phoenix just broke a record - 19 days in a row 110 or over

next 7 days in Phoenix - forecast for highs - today - 117 - and the days after today - 118, 119, 115, 114, 114, 115, 116

stories of extreme heat causing major problems all over the world

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-end-in-sight/

please don't feed the trolls

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

Neither the Las Vegas or Death Valley record was broken. Just the 100 days below 100 degrees record was broken.

next 7 days in Phoenix - forecast for highs - today - 117 - and the days after today - 118, 119, 115, 114, 114, 115, 116

I wonder if people in this thread still wish to claim no records are being broken.. (or very few) or whatever their belief is.

Guys, stop listening to fake news. It is on both sides.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

That's all the hot air from Rob Singer opening his mouth!

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I wonder if people in this thread still wish to claim no records are being broken.. (or very few) or whatever their belief is.

Guys, stop listening to fake news. It is on both sides.
    This isn't Fake News.
    Glad to see this guy come around because at the start of the whole thing he told everyone to Shut the Fuck Up and take the jab.
    At least he admits and understands how wrong he was.
    Anyone taking the jab, after what they seen happened to the J&J Shot, was an absolute moron.

20-1 Adverse Reaction to the shot depending on what "batch" you got!

n
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Pic didn't come out well. Here's a link:

http://www.petitionproject.org/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I remember the 1990 heat wave in Phoenix where it hit 122 degrees in June.

These man-caused climate/global warming nuts won't remind the people they're trying but failing to scare, that the record heat in Phx. broke a record that's over 50 years old.

So what happened back then-Led Zeppelin caused too much heat? Baby boomers were farting more often? The Kennedy's flew around on too many airplanes? Or was kew really a young male gigilo back then, blowing more guys than the environment could take?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

These man-caused climate/global warming nuts won't remind the people they're trying but failing to scare, that the record heat in Phx. broke a record that's over 50 years old.

So what happened back then-Led Zeppelin caused too much heat? Baby boomers were farting more often? The Kennedy's flew around on too many airplanes? Or was kew really a young male gigilo back then, blowing more guys than the environment could take?
    You should read a wider swath of news and see that records are being broke ALL OVER the world at a record pace.

I am skeptical of the "X amount of days in a row" as it seems fairly easy to cherry pick such data for a "record" although I'm not certain.

Look up weather in Italy or France. Global average temperatures are being broken. Elsewhere to I'm sure but I just don't know offhand.

Actually look up global temperatures. This is where get off any real bullshit. It is no longer localized phenomena. So just drop the weak sauce bullshit thinking.

Mickey I don't believe you have ever changed your mind on anything.

Oh wait.. whattabout Rob Singer?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Pic didn't come out well. Here's a link:

http://www.petitionproject.org/
    Ok here's a cookie.

You should read a wider swath of news and see that records are being broke ALL OVER the world at a record pace.

I am skeptical of the "X amount of days in a row" as it seems fairly easy to cherry pick such data for a "record" although I'm not certain.

Look up weather in Italy or France. Global average temperatures are being broken. Elsewhere to I'm sure but I just don't know offhand.

Actually look up global temperatures. This is where get off any real bullshit. It is no longer localized phenomena. So just drop the weak sauce bullshit thinking.

Same story. They're breaking records that were set decades ago. So what happened back then? Why weren't there any alarmists blaming it all on "man-made global warming"? Oh now I know---BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS CAUSED BY THE NATURAL PROGRESSION WITHIN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM, and back then people were smart enuf and not political or frustrated enuf, to report on these things truthfully.

Same story. They're breaking records that were set decades ago. So what happened back then? Why weren't there any alarmists blaming it all on "man-made global warming"? Oh now I know---BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS CAUSED BY THE NATURAL PROGRESSION WITHIN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM, and back then people were smart enuf and not political or frustrated enuf, to report on these things truthfully.
    Dipshit, give me the year where records being broken was not a localized phenomenon. You can't until you start going into the past few years.

lol reporting truthfully. TBH MSM isn't even going into the shit about the antartic/artic ice loss and how it is rapidly accelerating.

I can see how someone could make an argument about records but the sea ice ? That is something that has been happening over many decades and is just very rapidly increasing.

And of course ice reflects a lot more than water/land.

"same story" well NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Duh

But Oh do I forget - I am interacting with a man who has a poor grasp of numbers so this is understandable in your case. You don't have the toolbox to sort through the fake news.

Why am I supposed to change my mind but you don't have to change your mind. That statement is the heighth of arrogance.

And what am I supposed to change my mind about? I already told you I support transitioning from fossil fuels to green energy. But don't try to scam me. Don't tell me your city bought a fleet of electric vehicles that use electricity instead of gas....but fail to mention that the electricity used to charge the vehicles is created by coal.

Don't tell me that the polar ice caps will melt in ten years but 20 years later they are still there.It's bullshit. Don't hustle me.

Don't artificially raise the price of gas to $5 a gallon.

Don't try to tell me the US can make a difference when billions of people around the world are not going to cut emissions. The Chinese just told John Kerry to fuck off.

And another thing. The last ice age lasted 100,000 years. There was an ice sheet a mile thick from the northern United States all the way to the north pole. Humans were certainly acclimated to that weather. They thrived in it.But then the weather warmed, the ice melted, sea level rose 300 feet. Villages all over world went underwater. Vast areas turned to desert. It was a cataclysmic event for humans.

So what happened to the humans because of that massive climatic change. They adapted is what happened. And they were far far less technologically advanced than we are. Humans adapted so well that the population of the world grew to 8 billion.

If the world gets warmer we will adapt just like we did 12,000 years ago. So you guys stop with the sky is falling bullshit.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-20-2023 at 04:41 AM.

Why am I supposed to change my mind but you don't have to change your mind. That statement is the heighth of arrogance.

And what am I supposed to change my mind about? I already told you I support transitioning from fossil fuels to green energy. But don't try to scam me. Don't tell me your city bought a fleet of electric vehicles that use electricity instead of gas....but fail to mention that the electricity used to charge the vehicles is created by coal.

Don't tell me that the polar ice caps will melt in ten years but 20 years later they are still there.It's bullshit. Don't hustle me.

Don't artificially raise the price of gas to $5 a gallon.

Don't try to tell me the US can make a difference when billions of people around the world are not going to cut emissions. The Chinese just told John Kerry to fuck off.

And another thing. The last ice age lasted 100,000 years. There was an ice sheet a mile thick from the northern United States all the way to the north pole. Humans were certainly acclimated to that weather. They thrived in it.But then the weather warmed, the ice melted, sea level rose 300 feet. Villages all over world went underwater. Vast areas turned to desert. It was a cataclysmic event for humans.

So what happened to the humans because of that massive climatic change. They adapted is what happened. And they were far far less technologically advanced than we are. Humans adapted so well that the population of the world grew to 8 billion.

If the world gets warmer we will adapt just like we did 12,000 years ago. So you guys stop with the sky is falling bullshit.
    I'm not saying electric cars are some big help. It is to some degree legitimately debatable their current effect. It requires forward thinking. In general we need far smaller cars but drive too small of a car on a road and it you're asking for be smashed into a pulp by some bubba truck driven by a moron who tail gates you.

I'm not sure who told you any specific time frame but you can look at the rate of the polar ice caps and this year is crazy crazy outlier. That is no bullshit.

The US can make a difference but you have to be enough of a person to look at it from the context of others. If the standard US person uses 5x as much as person B then why should person B ever do anyhting? It is nothing more than an excuse to do absolutely nothing and keep up your lifestyle. That is it.

So you're for the kyoto accord I take it ?

The world was not this warm 12k years ago. Not sure where you even got that. We might adapt, we might not. THe ecosystems won't. We need ecosystems to live. Animals can and will not adapt in this timeframe. Bees pollinate. Fruit trees need to survive. My understanding is coffee will be on the way out but don't quote me.

The population of hte world grew to 8 billion in a very short time. I'm not sure your point. I'm not sure when the Earth was as hot as it is now. I've been reading 100k+ years.

I'm not the one speaking bullshit. You were the one laughing at the idea of records being broken. Stop reading fake news is all I can say there.

Dipshit, give me the year where records being broken was not a localized phenomenon. You can't until you start going into the past few years.

lol reporting truthfully. TBH MSM isn't even going into the shit about the antartic/artic ice loss and how it is rapidly accelerating.

I can see how someone could make an argument about records but the sea ice ? That is something that has been happening over many decades and is just very rapidly increasing.

But Oh do I forget - I am interacting with a man who has a poor grasp of numbers so this is understandable in your case. You don't have the toolbox to sort through the fake news.
    Most educated and normal, happy people who enjoy life instead of constantly whining about it's challenges, actually do have those "tools" the conflict-lovers wish they really did have.

It's one thing to opine after reading biased articles and letting them mush around within a brain that sees forum participation as the ultimate form of entertainment and enjoyment in an otherwise unremarkable, lonely life. Those of us who are actually LIVING our lives however, do not have that layer of darkness, anger, and bitterness clouding up our analyses of varying scientific reports and opinions, which is common among the alarmist underachievers and loners among us. The human race forges on via hope....not despair.

One can easily identify those who have reason to live, and those who don't, on this forum.

One can easily identify those who have reason to live, and those who don't, on this forum.
    What reason without a working (everyday) theory of everything? I mean, how then to define reasoning?
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Most educated and normal, happy people who enjoy life instead of constantly whining about it's challenges, actually do have those "tools" the conflict-lovers wish they really did have.

It's one thing to opine after reading biased articles and letting them mush around within a brain that sees forum participation as the ultimate form of entertainment and enjoyment in an otherwise unremarkable, lonely life. Those of us who are actually LIVING our lives however, do not have that layer of darkness, anger, and bitterness clouding up our analyses of varying scientific reports and opinions, which is common among the alarmist underachievers and loners among us. The human race forges on via hope....not despair.

Dipshit, I am only posting in this thread on a semi regular basis.

You're a fucking retard. Your book is shit. If you believed half the shit in your book then clearly I am not going to convince you. You just don't have the brain capacity.

Did you believe all your lies that people have clowned on you over? Be straight with me man. I hope so for your sake. The other alternative (as someone quite sharp suggested) is that you have been trying to convince people of your legitimacy for years. Just like Kewls. All you fucks do is project on each other. Clown-town.

The rest of your shit is just the same old Rob Singer.

"biased articles" Hardly. I could post long scientific articles but you clearly wouldn't understand them and no one would read them. I am just posting empirical observations for the most part. Not opinion pieces.

You talking about having a life but you clearly have no self-awareness as you have dogged Kewl for years. I keep this shit in this thread and go many days without posting. Often I don't respond for days.

Don't you ever forget Rob Singer. You are CHIEF CLOWN #2 on this forum. Your only redeeming quality is you are funny. That is when you're not doing that ancient old man shit that is the equivalent to "kids these days". "blah blah because the new generation. blah blah"

You can forge on because in a few years you'll be rotting and stinking up your coffin. None of this will impact you.

Also - I'm not the bitch who needs to feel all warm and fuzzy "forging ahead with hope". Now that Kewl had been destroyed go back to your hiding spot on other forums.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 07-20-2023 at 10:57 AM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Name:  fnArCgL.png
Views: 178
Size:  63.4 KB
    I'm not going to argue about this because I don't have time or care enough to research so I will assume the graph is legit. The ecosystems had far far longer to adapt to these temperature changes.

If I had to guess, your graph goes back before homo-sapiens. I am unsure about the relevance or how it suggests anything about how the current ecosystems will adapt. Or when the temperature will stop increasing.

When we run out of oil? Look at all the stuff around you based on petro-chemicals. There is no winning here. Pretty much downhill. Only question is how quality of life will be impacted over a timeframe a TINY TINY fraction of what you posted in your largely irrelevant graph.

Dipshit, I am only posting in this thread on a semi regular basis.

You're a fucking retard. Your book is shit. If you believed half the shit in your book then clearly I am not going to convince you. You just don't have the brain capacity.

Did you believe all your lies that people have clowned on you over? Be straight with me man. I hope so for your sake. The other alternative (as someone quite sharp suggested) is that you have been trying to convince people of your legitimacy for years. Just like Kewls. All you fucks do is project on each other. Clown-town.

The rest of your shit is just the same old Rob Singer.

"biased articles" Hardly. I could post long scientific articles but you clearly wouldn't understand them and no one would read them. I am just posting empirical observations for the most part. Not opinion pieces.

You talking about having a life but you clearly have no self-awareness as you have dogged Kewl for years. I keep this shit in this thread and go many days without posting. Often I don't respond for days.

Don't you ever forget Rob Singer. You are CHIEF CLOWN #2 on this forum. Your only redeeming quality is you are funny. That is when you're not doing that ancient old man shit that is the equivalent to "kids these days". "blah blah because the new generation. blah blah"

You can forge on because in a few years you'll be rotting and stinking up your coffin. None of this will impact you.

Also - I'm not the bitch who needs to feel all warm and fuzzy "forging ahead with hope". Now that Kewl had been destroyed go back to your hiding spot on other forums.
    What the fuck is your problem going after people because of their age. Only no class bums do that. Do YOU think you are going to live forever. Not to much longer YOU will be stinking up a coffin, dumbass. You're the one that thinks like a geriatric. 500 years from now I will not have been dead much longer than you, moron.

Thread Information