Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Most educated and normal, happy people who enjoy life instead of constantly whining about it's challenges, actually do have those "tools" the conflict-lovers wish they really did have.

It's one thing to opine after reading biased articles and letting them mush around within a brain that sees forum participation as the ultimate form of entertainment and enjoyment in an otherwise unremarkable, lonely life. Those of us who are actually LIVING our lives however, do not have that layer of darkness, anger, and bitterness clouding up our analyses of varying scientific reports and opinions, which is common among the alarmist underachievers and loners among us. The human race forges on via hope....not despair.

One can easily identify those who have reason to live, and those who don't, on this forum.
    Dipshit, I am only posting in this thread on a semi regular basis.

You're a fucking retard. Your book is shit. If you believed half the shit in your book then clearly I am not going to convince you. You just don't have the brain capacity.

Did you believe all your lies that people have clowned on you over? Be straight with me man. I hope so for your sake. The other alternative (as someone quite sharp suggested) is that you have been trying to convince people of your legitimacy for years. Just like Kewls. All you fucks do is project on each other. Clown-town.

The rest of your shit is just the same old Rob Singer.

"biased articles" Hardly. I could post long scientific articles but you clearly wouldn't understand them and no one would read them. I am just posting empirical observations for the most part. Not opinion pieces.

You talking about having a life but you clearly have no self-awareness as you have dogged Kewl for years. I keep this shit in this thread and go many days without posting. Often I don't respond for days.

Don't you ever forget Rob Singer. You are CHIEF CLOWN #2 on this forum. Your only redeeming quality is you are funny. That is when you're not doing that ancient old man shit that is the equivalent to "kids these days". "blah blah because the new generation. blah blah"

You can forge on because in a few years you'll be rotting and stinking up your coffin. None of this will impact you.

Also - I'm not the bitch who needs to feel all warm and fuzzy "forging ahead with hope". Now that Kewl had been destroyed go back to your hiding spot on other forums.
    What the fuck is your problem going after people because of their age. Only no class bums do that. Do YOU think you are going to live forever. Not to much longer YOU will be stinking up a coffin, dumbass. You're the one that thinks like a geriatric. 500 years from now I will not have been dead much longer than you, moron.
    lol. Defending Singer. Fuck Rob Singer. His insults are repetitive and just more projecting. He wants to start up that shit with me then he is going to get it back. You understand that concept. Sorry the age thing isn't a happy subject for you. I still try to treat you with respect but Singer? lol. He is basically a different version of Kewl.

Yes he is right about one thing. This whole kewl thing has pulled me including many others out of the woodwork. Just like Rob did when the Newell thing and fake jackpot. I spend too much time on here and yea it is very entertaining. I turn on TV and I spend more time trying to find something to watch than I do watching stuff. True story.

The reason I used that as an insult is frankly Rob will not ever be held accountable for any of this stuff. That is a fact. Now I could have been more "classy" about it but I didn't realize thats what VCT is.

Yea Mickey.. I have no idea I'm lined up to die too. Yea, thanks for informing me. You're right I'm a moron. I didn't realize I don't look forward to growing older.

Rob had nothing to say but straight insults he pulled out his butt. You don't need to hold his hand. At the end of the day he is just another version of Kewl.

Wish you the best.

Off to a gym to see if I can make myself start another failed attempt at getting in shape in my late middle age.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Dipshit, I am only posting in this thread on a semi regular basis.

You're a fucking retard. Your book is shit. If you believed half the shit in your book then clearly I am not going to convince you. You just don't have the brain capacity.

Did you believe all your lies that people have clowned on you over? Be straight with me man. I hope so for your sake. The other alternative (as someone quite sharp suggested) is that you have been trying to convince people of your legitimacy for years. Just like Kewls. All you fucks do is project on each other. Clown-town.

The rest of your shit is just the same old Rob Singer.

"biased articles" Hardly. I could post long scientific articles but you clearly wouldn't understand them and no one would read them. I am just posting empirical observations for the most part. Not opinion pieces.

You talking about having a life but you clearly have no self-awareness as you have dogged Kewl for years. I keep this shit in this thread and go many days without posting. Often I don't respond for days.

Don't you ever forget Rob Singer. You are CHIEF CLOWN #2 on this forum. Your only redeeming quality is you are funny. That is when you're not doing that ancient old man shit that is the equivalent to "kids these days". "blah blah because the new generation. blah blah"

You can forge on because in a few years you'll be rotting and stinking up your coffin. None of this will impact you.

Also - I'm not the bitch who needs to feel all warm and fuzzy "forging ahead with hope". Now that Kewl had been destroyed go back to your hiding spot on other forums.
    What the fuck is your problem going after people because of their age. Only no class bums do that. Do YOU think you are going to live forever. Not to much longer YOU will be stinking up a coffin, dumbass. You're the one that thinks like a geriatric. 500 years from now I will not have been dead much longer than you, moron.
    lol. Defending Singer. Fuck Rob Singer. His insults are repetitive and just more projecting. He wants to start up that shit with me then he is going to get it back. You understand that concept. Sorry the age thing isn't a happy subject for you. I still try to treat you with respect but Singer? lol. He is basically a different version of Kewl.

Yes he is right about one thing. This whole kewl thing has pulled me including many others out of the woodwork. Just like Rob did when the Newell thing and fake jackpot. I spend too much time on here and yea it is very entertaining. I turn on TV and I spend more time trying to find something to watch than I do watching stuff. True story.

The reason I used that as an insult is frankly Rob will not ever be held accountable for any of this stuff. That is a fact. Now I could have been more "classy" about it but I didn't realize thats what VCT is.

Yea Mickey.. I have no idea I'm lined up to die too. Yea, thanks for informing me. You're right I'm a moron. I didn't realize I don't look forward to growing older.

Rob had nothing to say but straight insults he pulled out his butt. You don't need to hold his hand. At the end of the day he is just another version of Kewl.

Wish you the best.

Off to a gym to see if I can make myself start another failed attempt at getting in shape in my late middle age.
    Strawman. I wasn't defending Rob.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Fair enough but fuck Rob Singer.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Fuck accountinquestion!

Do you use vulgarity with kew also? Hmmm....

The only way to help a sad soul attain self-respect is to let them have the last word, no matter the degree of difficulty.

Thank you for making it easy!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Do you use vulgarity with kew also? Hmmm....

The only way to help a sad soul attain self-respect is to let them have the last word, no matter the degree of difficulty.

Thank you for making it easy!
    This was your last approach before you ran for the hills. Don't you recall? You think I'll shut-up because of this goofball tactic? Well, I won't. I will quit when I wish and it 101% sure won't be because of this pathetic tactic coming from you.

If you need to cry Uncle then feel free.

Sorry you are such a little sissy you relentlessly pick on Kewl who doesn't have the tools to defend himself. Doesn't work like that with me.

"Gee maybe I can get AIQ to go easy on me if I just suggest he has to get in the last word.. "

AIQ - Nope. Not going easy on you. You are the #1 troll on this site.

I will say you got the lonely part somewhat true. I'm on the road doing AP stuff .. so yea. At best you were a failed wannabe AP so that is nothing you know about.

You're still funny though. Sometimes intentional and sometimes not. You are both laughed with and laughed at. You are Rob Singer. Cheers.

When we run out of oil? Look at all the stuff around you based on petro-chemicals. There is no winning here. Pretty much downhill. Only question is how quality of life will be impacted over a timeframe a TINY TINY fraction of what you posted in your largely irrelevant graph.
    If we happen to run out of oil coincidentally at the same as whatever non-man-made cycle that is causing the upward temperature trend ceases, then a cooling trend would be observed when we run out of oil by happenstance. From the chart you will see several instances prior to Man's existence where the earth was much hotter than it is today - including rapid temperature increases during some of these instances. So much so that people of today put forth the far-fetched Silurian hypothesis (advanced non-human ancient civilizations causing climate change, just as is conjectured that humans are doing today by climate alarmists) to explain it rather than concede that non-industrial processes can rapidly heat the earth. You will also observe from the chart, that modern man has a presence during a temperature minimum - which is to say that at no time in the temperature history of the earth has it been cooler, so that there is no where to go but to stay the same or go up. Put yet another way, we would have to break a minimum record to get cooler temperatures since we are within a few degrees of the historical minimum of the entire temperature history of earth (several hundred million years).

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    When we run out of oil? Look at all the stuff around you based on petro-chemicals. There is no winning here. Pretty much downhill. Only question is how quality of life will be impacted over a timeframe a TINY TINY fraction of what you posted in your largely irrelevant graph.
    If we happen to run out of oil coincidentally at the same as whatever non-man-made cycle that is causing the upward temperature trend ceases, then a cooling trend would be observed when we run out of oil by happenstance. From the chart you will see several instances prior to Man's existence where the earth was much hotter than it is today - including rapid temperature increases during some of these instances. So much so that people of today put forth the far-fetched Silurian hypothesis (advanced non-human ancient civilizations causing climate change, just as is conjectured that humans are doing today by climate alarmists) to explain it rather than concede that non-industrial processes can rapidly heat the earth. You will also observe from the chart, that modern man has a presence during a temperature minimum - which is to say that at no time in the temperature history of the earth has it been cooler, so that there is no where to go but to stay the same or go up. Put yet another way, we would have to break a minimum record to get cooler temperatures since we are within a few degrees of the historical minimum of the entire temperature history of earth (several hundred million years).

Too bad your chart doesn't have any sort of proper scale or granularity so we could determine the rate of increase in times past compared to the last 100 years. It would be very telling.

As it is a graph going back 500 million (?) years which is like uhm 3333 times longer than existence of modern homo sapiens let alone the previous 150 years of industrialization. It is really a crazy comparison IMO. All the graph says that yes, the temperature was far hotter in the past but the plants/animals were absolutely nothing like they are now.

60 million years there were things like simple monkeys. Nothing at all like humans. Regardless, everything was given a chance to evolve to a slowly changing climate. This is clearly not happening today. Saying "the Earth was even hotter 50 million years ago" doesn't have much relevance that I see.

Ecosystems will completely collapse and we are seeing that starting now. I don't get into that stuff because I am only here for empirical observations.

Average out temperatures using some sort of curve fitting - extrapolate then tell me where we are headed.

If this was random happenstance than these scientists hit a a HELL OF A LONGSHOT. They chose the right 100 years out of the 50 million but it was the only 100 years they could have chosen but.. regardless of how you look at it all the predictions are coming to pass.

Earlier this Summer in this thread people scoffed at records being broken. Look around. Southern Europe, Southern United States. Everything is happening like predicted. You can write it off as coincidence but I'd suggest you take a different approach to your analysis.

I wish you were right.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...research-finds

Here is a new one. I know there was some current that might change and screw up Britain. Not sure if this is the same thing.

Again, I am trying to only stick with empirical observations.

from the article:

"A new analysis finds the brutal heat waves the world has experienced over the past month would be virtually impossible without the impact of human-caused climate change. It comes from an international group of researchers that are part of an initiative known as the World Weather Attribution."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/st...%20Attribution.

please don't feed the trolls

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...er/ar-AA1em0ac

Likely record for warmest sea water.

In a few months we can do a recap of all temperatures broken over this Summer. Then geniuses seedvalue and singer et al can inform us it is all made up by the media.

First Off, the world has to end eventually.
    Stop Fretting.
    Everyone got to die.

Second Thing is that they been fudging the temperature readings.
    They've been taking ground temperature over air temperature which is a major difference.

Third Thing... Buy a blanket and some suntan lotion cause you're never gonna get off of that beach!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    First Off, the world has to end eventually.
    Stop Fretting.
    Everyone got to die.

Second Thing is that they been fudging the temperature readings.
    They've been taking ground temperature over air temperature which is a major difference.

Third Thing... Buy a blanket and some suntan lotion cause you're never gonna get off of that beach!
    I'm not really fretting. I'm accepting and not ignoring.

It is amazing how much you guys rely on some version of the universal excuse. But instead of "it happened in the past at some point" it is "it will happen in the future at some point". Either way it justifies about anything.

Can you imagine if people thought about everything like this?

Why put oil in my car - it isn't going to last forever anyway.. etc etc.. Good grief.

Lol people are such fucking monkeys.

n

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Global warming program cancelled by cold weather:

http://www.etnashrae.org/updates/201...y-cold-weather

great job in finding that guy

for every one who states what he states - there are more than 9 who state the opposite

please don't feed the trolls

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

great job in finding that guy

for every one who states what he states - there are more than 9 who state the opposite

i BELIEVE what Micky is stating is he'll believe in global warming when there is no longer a winter. lol
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 07-28-2023 at 07:10 AM.

n

So his thinking is.. People in the past and elsewhere when talking about problems have done so for money .. therefore these guys are doing it for money.

You can literally claim that about anyone. Hey he wants to feed the poor? Oh he's just wanting money !!! There have always been hungry people !!

Anyway, this is why I don't really post opinion pieces. There are infinite ways folks can dismiss them. I'm trying me best to stick with empirical observations because then really the only thing to claim is a conspiracy by the data gatherers.

But THEN we start to see the effects all around. You know those big tall cacti ? Sombaro (sp?) ? Apparently they're starting to die around Phoenix. Wow. I don't post that article here because people will claim 'hey how do they know what an cactus dying by heat even looks like?'

This world is so incredibly fucked and it will only get worse. Buckle up boys.

I have delayed posting temperature records outside of weird stuff like the coastal waters surrounding FL. Towards the end of the Summer or if I come across a big list I'll post a few. I know Mr Crimm and seedvalue mocked the idea of temperature records being broken outside of the ordinary. It'll be interesting to see THEIR expert take on it.

Dr. John Clauser

MIC DROP!!!!!!!!

n

So his thinking is.. People in the past and elsewhere when talking about problems have done so for money .. therefore these guys are doing it for money.

You can literally claim that about anyone. Hey he wants to feed the poor? Oh he's just wanting money !!! There have always been hungry people !!

Anyway, this is why I don't really post opinion pieces. There are infinite ways folks can dismiss them. I'm trying me best to stick with empirical observations because then really the only thing to claim is a conspiracy by the data gatherers.

But THEN we start to see the effects all around. You know those big tall cacti ? Sombaro (sp?) ? Apparently they're starting to die around Phoenix. Wow. I don't post that article here because people will claim 'hey how do they know what an cactus dying by heat even looks like?'

This world is so incredibly fucked and it will only get worse. Buckle up boys.

I have delayed posting temperature records outside of weird stuff like the coastal waters surrounding FL. Towards the end of the Summer or if I come across a big list I'll post a few. I know Mr Crimm and seedvalue mocked the idea of temperature records being broken outside of the ordinary. It'll be interesting to see THEIR expert take on it.
    The empirical data is the 10 day forecast calls for highs in the low eighties. I'm not that far north either.

Thread Information