Thread: When you find a positive Buffalo Diamonds nothing stops you

This guy is getting soaked from a leaking roof at the Fremont last night but won’t leave his machine.

Full video on Fox 5 Facebook and Tic Tok.

Name:  2982DC0A-B2A8-4F95-9017-F49557B994D7.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  39.1 KB

Sometimes you have to walk away from what would normally be a good play. This is one those times. I wonder what the numbers were.

Originally Posted by radicalwin View Post
    Sometimes you have to walk away from what would normally be a good play. This is one those times. I wonder what the numbers were.
    Probably 100 on the top meter.

I would be willing to bet he is a ploppy, playing -EV. Also since he willingly shared the video on TikTok and with FOX, not something most AP’s would do.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I would be willing to bet he is a ploppy, playing -EV. Also since he willingly shared the video on TikTok and with FOX, not something most AP’s would do.
    If i’m not mistaken I believe the video was taken by a third party stranger, not someone associated with the player (From what I recall of the Fox story.)

Also I know these machines are engineered very well to withstand spilled drinks, cigarette burns, etc. But i wonder if at some point with enough water there would be a danger of shock or electrocution & / or the machine crashing?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Probably 100 on the top meter.
    Haha, with the bottom of the barrel 85% specials, the purple can go over 300 and the blue over 200. Beware.

Thread Information