Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any professional roulette players here?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Snowman View Post

Thanks for the tips, Snowcunt, but as a 30 year professional gambler I think I might be able to get by without your advice.

Yeah, sure, give me 6% or better cashback on my wager....or how about paying off 40 for 1 when my number comes in....or laying me 10 to 9 on red or black....or tilting the wheel so that the ball always lands on one side....And I'll definitely show you how to beat roulette.

Playing roulette without an edge is for losers.
    Sorry, but I don't really see anything that would indicate to me that you're an experienced AP, and I can usually spot a fraud a mile away. So what game are you pretending to beat? (Psst..30 years of smoking and an std doesn't mean that you're an AP)
    I've worked hundreds of different plays. Slot AP, video poker AP, video keno AP, video blackjack AP.

You're an idiot, kid. Go hug your daddy's neck. He's an idiot too.
    Sorry, but you just don't seem like a real AP to me. Your vocabulary, and behavior indicates that you're possibly a silver miner, vulture, or a burned out chain smoking video poker player.

Best of luck.

Sorry, but I don't really see anything that would indicate to me that you're an experienced AP, and I can usually spot a fraud a mile away. So what game are you pretending to beat? (Psst..30 years of smoking and an std doesn't mean that you're an AP)
    I've worked hundreds of different plays. Slot AP, video poker AP, video keno AP, video blackjack AP.

Sorry, but you just don't seem like a real AP to me. Your vocabulary, and behavior indicates that you're possibly a silver miner, vulture, or a burned out chain smoking video poker player.

Best of luck.
    Is this cunt still here?

Best of luck.
    Blowmen,

If u knew anything about AP you would know that he is considered one of the best & knowledgeable Machine APs out there. No ones ever heard of u and from the way u communicate most likely never will.

So fuck off & eat a dick.

Grosjean doesn't consider slot hustlers as AP's either.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT APing ROULETTE? THE CUNT STARTED THIS CUNTING THREAD ASKING IF ANY CUNTS PLAY ROULETTE PROFESSIONALLY. THE CUNTING ANSWER IS NO. OBVIOSLY ROULETTE CAN BE AP'd GIVEN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT'S NOT IN DEBATE. NETIHER IS THE FACT THAT SNOWMAN IS A CUNT. JESUS WEEPING RAPTOR CHRIST

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT APing ROULETTE? THE CUNT STARTED THIS CUNTING THREAD ASKING IF ANY CUNTS PLAY ROULETTE PROFESSIONALLY. THE CUNTING ANSWER IS NO. OBVIOSLY ROULETTE CAN BE AP'd GIVEN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT'S NOT IN DEBATE. NETIHER IS THE FACT THAT SNOWMAN IS A CUNT. JESUS WEEPING RAPTOR CHRIST
    You have an anger problem. Go seek help.

The people that don't believe in roulette AP are the same ones that don't believe table games like TCP and UTH are beatable.
    Yes, there are roulette APs. They are discussed sometimes in risk conference, and Munchkin has even had some on his pod cast in the past.

The main types are ballistic players, bias players and hybrid players that exploit both.

Have roulette computers evolved over time or are they no longer considered viable?

Sure, it's a crime to use one, but ...
    What, Me Worry?

Best of luck.
    You're close he's a Buffalo Hunter

Grosjean should put his opinion on Wikipedia where slots AP fits the definition of advantage play.

What is ironic is hole carders thinking they are some kind of super intelligent AP's. There is nothing hard about playing blackjack when you know the dealers hole card. Especially when every hole carder out there is using game strategy they learned from grosjean. It's the same as a video poker pro using a strategy card created by Bob Dancer.

It's laughable that hole carders think they are more advanced than other kinds of AP's. I chalk it up to ego.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CI2NOQGLvW5zFw
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The people that don't believe in roulette AP are the same ones that don't believe table games like TCP and UTH are beatable.
    Yes, there are roulette APs. They are discussed sometimes in risk conference, and Munchkin has even had some on his pod cast in the past.

The main types are ballistic players, bias players and hybrid players that exploit both.
    Exactly what I said, Snowcunt. Some kind of angle. Did they quantify the edge gained?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I suggest he not tell anyone what edge they get from those methods. Let them keep thinking it's worthless.

I guess I will chime into this Cunty (or is it with an ie?) thread.

Back in the 90's early 2000s, I was acquainted with a well-banked legitimate AP team(They played everything and anything ) They were definitely targeting biased wheels. From my understanding, they had someone talented who did nothing but look for biased wheels. They were few and far between, but when found highly profitable with the whole Asian high roller dog and pony show.

When the E-wheels came out, I got interested in clocking since it was super obvious the ball was dropping off at the same spots on the apron constantly, you could see the wear patterns and there seemed to be 4 different ball speeds. Some of the machines allowed for a significant betting window after the ball was released. We were just not dedicated and knowledgeable enough to exploit the situation, our wheel clocking was a failed experiment. Not enough time dedicated or good enough coordination. I thought we should just spend time with a hidden camera filming many hours for more accurate data, but no one liked that Idea.

While half-heartedly searching for someone who was talented and knew what they were enough, they had changed things up and closed the betting windows among others things. Not entirely, and there may still be some out there. Sometime after I heard that some talented wheel clockers attempts were fruitless. They were/are convinced the machines are manipulating outcomes somehow. I am highly skeptical of that.

At some point, after I moved on, I came across the guy you are talking about: Laurence Scott, his early 90's book called, Professional Roulette Prediction, which was re-released in the early 2000s. He had/has an account on Gambling forums and WOV, I can't remember his 2 different handles.

The guy seems well-spoken, intelligent, and knowledgeable. After listening to him, most would be convinced it's real. However, he claims that like 20% of roulette wheels are beatable because of tilting. Unlike a biased wheel, a tilted wheel won't change HA( all the numbers are going to come up as they should in the long run) unless there's someone skilled in exploiting that aspect. I'm super skeptical regarding that 20% claim. That just doesn't make any sense for many reasons, if true I haven't a fucking clue why anyone would be writing a fucking book about it, especially when you're one of the few able to accomplish this feat.

I believe there are exploitable wheels out there, I believe people have and do exploit the situations, however, I think it's few and far between. If it's being done, it's a significant undertaking with well-coordinated tight-lipped/knit talented groups who keep their mouths shut.

Snowman, what is it exactly you are looking for here, or whatever?

Axel,

The same as you. Entertainment, networking with like minded people, and information mining.

I am both a vb and a bias wheel player (defect spotter) Live and electronic. I've been at since the late 80s early 90s.

Same Snowman from GG?

Axel,

The same as you. Entertainment, networking with like minded people, and information mining.

I am both a vb and a bias wheel player (defect spotter) Live and electronic. I've been at since the late 80s early 90s.
    Well, if that's the case, It seems as if you would know better than messaging around here looking for such things. You should know the general consensus regarding roulette and know exactly where to look for such people. Heck, I rarely play roulette and I know where to look and where not to look. It's not that hard to figure out who does, and who doesn't have some knowledge about actual roulette AP. IE EvenBob= full of shit. Laurence Scott= if it's doable, he might actually know a thing or two.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Axel,

Well, if that's the case, It seems as if you would know better than messaging around here looking for such things. You should know the general consensus regarding roulette and know exactly where to look for such people. Heck, I rarely play roulette and I know where to look and where not to look. It's not that hard to figure out who does, and who doesn't have some knowledge about actual roulette AP. IE EvenBob= full of shit. Laurence Scott= if it's doable, he might actually know a thing or two.
    Don't forget Soxfan here.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    You have an anger problem. Go seek help.
    You tell em jb, if someone can get through to him it's you !

Hmmm, query, I wonder how many of the resident genius, ap-wise-guy and mathite woulda been shrewd enough to come up with the 21 cards-counting angle, say back in 1959, before the Thorpe wrote the book, divulge the bean and let the feline outta the sack, hey hey????

Thread Information