Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Wow. It must be fake. Lets ignore all the "droughts" all over the globe happening simultaneously. Whether the Western US, Central US, Europe, and other places with brown people who don't speak English.

But Danny knows a singular place where it was colder! HAH! GOTCHA he thinks!

"Droughts" no longer seem to be localized. They are now global.

Look at places having their water supplies severely strained.

It's a joke that so many people seem to live on a different planet.
Just like all the scientists I posted above right they are a joke ? The ones who’s research is not tainted by grants. Maybe read some of the stuff they have published instead of sucking the cock of The Rat fraud Elliot. Im sure Elliot thinks he is more intelligent then Freeman Dyson
You have ignored multiple follow-up questions after you've made specific claims. You then feed me a list of like 50 scientists and expect me to go research them? What about all the other scientists on the other list? If we were to compare numbers what do you feel the ratio would be?

This Dyson guy is clearly a brilliant person, but he is far from the only brilliant person. I wonder which side other brilliant people are on?

You're so dumb outside of gambling you didn't post the references to the claims/beleifs these people made/expressed. Typical ! Then telling of what you find to be "evidence".

And you say I'm the crazy one who needs therapy.. A-huh
Don't ever complain to me again about insulting someone when you have no problem doing it.