Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Former member Moses aka Tater has passed away

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This is fucking disgusting, even for the trolling levels of these forums most of us have been involved in.

For anyone who questions at times why they even post and deal with the nonsense on these forums, this is example #1 of why it’s a waste of time.

Truly sickening. Hopefully the Funeral Home removes these comments.

Edited because it appears MDawg is stating he did not post this garbage. Whomever is posting as both of them thinking this is funny is seriously mentally deranged.
    Well, there you go. That's why you never see me. Most direct interpersonal interaction is, on its best day, a waste of time. It's typically something worse than that.

R.I.P. to Moses/Tater all the same.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Lol @ trolling seedvalue. I'm back to being done with it for sometime. Apparently he's been spending his morning reading posts on here trying to figure out who I am. I don't think he'd have much luck with it, but just the fact that he tries shows how much of a creep he is. I could have the perfect amount of money to bet and I would not go near that lunatic. Doesn't matter what is true or not. Ultimately I don't care - this dude CLEARLY does. I can't recall a poster who as much of a bully as this guy.
    Imagine a Grown man talking about being bullied lol what a fucking loser

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This is fucking disgusting, even for the trolling levels of these forums most of us have been involved in.

For anyone who questions at times why they even post and deal with the nonsense on these forums, this is example #1 of why it’s a waste of time.

Truly sickening. Hopefully the Funeral Home removes these comments.

Edited because it appears MDawg is stating he did not post this garbage. Whomever is posting as both of them thinking this is funny is seriously mentally deranged.
    Well, there you go. That's why you never see me. Most direct interpersonal interaction is, on its best day, a waste of time. It's typically something worse than that.

R.I.P. to Moses/Tater all the same.
    It's really sad how badly hijacked this thread that started off as being an Obituary of sorts for Moses is.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Lol @ trolling seedvalue. I'm back to being done with it for sometime. Apparently he's been spending his morning reading posts on here trying to figure out who I am. I don't think he'd have much luck with it, but just the fact that he tries shows how much of a creep he is. I could have the perfect amount of money to bet and I would not go near that lunatic. Doesn't matter what is true or not. Ultimately I don't care - this dude CLEARLY does. I can't recall a poster who as much of a bully as this guy.
    First you talk about being willing to fight anyone but then if you lose you're going to track down their family from the police report. I'm not going to fight or meet up, but this seems like bullying behavior.

Furthermore, when you are called out on your shit, you spend hours reading old posts trying to see if you can figure out who someone is. The only reason you'd do that is to bully them into submission because everyone has repeatedly called you out for who you are and you obviously can't really defend yourself with words.

BTW I never said I was being bullied. I just called you out for being one. Mr HIGH IQ can't even get that right.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

First you talk about being willing to fight anyone but then if you lose you're going to track down their family from the police report. I'm not going to fight or meet up, but this seems like bullying behavior.

Furthermore, when you are called out on your shit, you spend hours reading old posts trying to see if you can figure out who someone is. The only reason you'd do that is to bully them into submission because everyone has repeatedly called you out for who you are and you obviously can't really defend yourself with words.

BTW I never said I was being bullied. I just called you out for being one. Mr HIGH IQ can't even get that right.
    Yeah it’s a street fight a war at that point. This is not a boxing match or UFC. Anything goes you do what’s necessary to win and destroy the other person entire fucking existence. That should be the consequences for people who Just mouth off Unprovoked. Maybe we would have less people like you saying bs if that was the consequence. I read your old post to see just how much of mean nasty dick you are. If I wanted to find you it be easy enough since people have met you. I don’t want to or care enough. I’ve basically defended myself with words there’s nothing you can do say or anything really to explain how utterly stupid you are. Climate change your business that you don’t have by the way, no wife no family it’s a clear failure of life. This is why you came to this Board originally because your life is so depressing that you look for joy by talking down to strangers on the internet. You been doing that since you joined.

Go get a women become a man and have a family l

Yeah it’s a street fight a war at that point. This is not a boxing match or UFC. Anything goes you do what’s necessary to win and destroy the other person entire fucking existence. That should be the consequences for people who Just mouth off Unprovoked. Maybe we would have less people like you saying bs if that was the consequence. I read your old post to see just how much of mean nasty dick you are. If I wanted to find you it be easy enough since people have met you. I don’t want to or care enough. I’ve basically defended myself with words there’s nothing you can do say or anything really to explain how utterly stupid you are. Climate change your business that you don’t have by the way, no wife no family it’s a clear failure of life. This is why you came to this Board originally because your life is so depressing that you look for joy by talking down to strangers on the internet. You been doing that since you joined.

Yeah swinging with a bunch of drugged up freaks, weirdos and transvestites is a sure sign of becoming a man

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Yeah swinging with a bunch of drugged up freaks, weirdos and transvestites is a sure sign of becoming a man
    Seedvalue at least got it right that I do tend to talk down to people regarding political views. These same people talk down to the other side too. So whatever. When talking about normal shit I don't really talk down to people until someone like redietz decides to talk down to me.

It is all good in the forum life.

BTW I encountered this weirdo Seedvalue on twitter some time ago. He basically did the same thing. Read through all my old tweet responses and then injected himself with nasty comments. Oooohkay buddy, you win. I blocked him. I couldn't begin to remember what I said to him.

A most first rate creep if I've ever encountered one.

It may have been MisterV but someone said something along the lines of.. "The day I'm going through old forum posts to dig up something for a internet forum beef is the day I blow my brains out." I can't say I disagree.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I have no problems threatening to tase/pepper spray/douse-with-lighter-fluid-and-hand-them-a-cig. I'm thinking the last one might be good for mickey, for example.
    Your posts, redeitz, threatening my life have been saved in case I may have to use them in court in my defence. You have made it clear you would do me bodily harm if you were in my presence. I would be in clear and present danger were you in my presence. Therefore, at first sight of you, comrade, I will take action to end the threat quickly. No questions, no pause, just end it quickly. My willingness to defend myself is what you have failed to take into consideration. You better consider it, moron.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-08-2022 at 05:42 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Seedvalue at least got it right that I do tend to talk down to people regarding political views. These same people talk down to the other side too. So whatever. When talking about normal shit I don't really talk down to people until someone like redietz decides to talk down to me.

It is all good in the forum life.

BTW I encountered this weirdo Seedvalue on twitter some time ago. He basically did the same thing. Read through all my old tweet responses and then injected himself with nasty comments. Oooohkay buddy, you win. I blocked him. I couldn't begin to remember what I said to him.

A most first rate creep if I've ever encountered one.

It may have been MisterV but someone said something along the lines of.. "The day I'm going through old forum posts to dig up something for a internet forum beef is the day I blow my brains out." I can't say I disagree.
    This literally never happened my twitter is private and I only talk to people on there that have been confirmed to be real. You been duped if you think it was me. I don’t make socks or different accounts I’m on here and WOV. Most likely if what you say is true then it was one of the many accounts WON/JWT has trying to build frivolous lawsuits against advantage players who have exposed him. 100 percent was not me. The only other place you would encounter me would be on BJ the discord.

No drugs or alcohol in the groups we swing in. You literally can find straight edge swingers buddy.

You’re not a man until you are responsible for someone else. If you don’t know what that means then well you are a child

Thread Information