Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Hey, what's all this about "envy?"

How can his contempt and disdain be confused for envy?
    What, Me Worry?

I’m not questioning Seed’s claim but I am impressed we have not 1 but 2 of the richest .5 percent of Americans on these forums. People talk about the 1% but he appears to be in the top 50% of the 1%. I am assuming he saved and invested a good amount of his money and using basic stock returns I would believe he has a net worth well over $11 million in liquid assets and real estate at a minimum, certainly something I envy. And $11 million is the number considered to be in the Top 50% of the 1% and a level well above most “celebrities” other than the top stars.

I am basing this on an admitted income of over $20 million over the past 20 years. Obviously a round number because he said “over” but let’s deal with that. I’ll give him credit for paying full taxes on it, while not knowing his state of residence, but also credit for hiring a good tax attorney to minimize them as much as legally possible. Using SE-IRA’s and other plans for their full value he should be clearing $750k a year. Working 70 hours a week doesn’t leave much time to blow it and Seed is a smart guy, doesn’t use drugs or alcohol, so I’m going to assume he lives on $5k a week max as “flash cash”. He said nothing about business expenses (staff, travel, payroll taxes, insurance ) being part of that million a year so I’m eliminating that.

So we have around $500k a year to invest in savings, personal real estate, stocks, investment property etc. That alone is $10 million before adding in the miracle of compounding real estate estate gains in the past 1-3-5-15 years. Even with the past 2 years of stock losses/ lack of gains, monthly investing in the past 20 years has been a very profitable venture.

So the only question is where did Seed invest his money, did he make his own investment decisions or use a pro and how did those investments perform. This would leave him somewhere between $13-20 million, again using simple but certainly realistic assumptions. To me these figures show how investing grows over the years and how many people miss out on it over a lifetime. Most never make anything close to Seed’s income but the math works for everyone and then when you think about it over 40 years, the numbers are insane.

Not clue how old he is but I hope at some point even if he enjoys what he does, he slows down and enjoys life even more. Other than a perceived obligation to his team, he obviously never has to work another day in his life. Props to him for doing it right and showing it can be done.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I’m not questioning Seed’s claim but I am impressed we have not 1 but 2 of the richest .5 percent of Americans on these forums. People talk about the 1% but he appears to be in the top 50% of the 1%. I am assuming he saved and invested a good amount of his money and using basic stock returns I would believe he has a net worth well over $11 million in liquid assets and real estate at a minimum, certainly something I envy. And $11 million is the number considered to be in the Top 50% of the 1% and a level well above most “celebrities” other than the top stars.

I am basing this on an admitted income of over $20 million over the past 20 years. Obviously a round number because he said “over” but let’s deal with that. I’ll give him credit for paying full taxes on it, while not knowing his state of residence, but also credit for hiring a good tax attorney to minimize them as much as legally possible. Using SE-IRA’s and other plans for their full value he should be clearing $750k a year. Working 70 hours a week doesn’t leave much time to blow it and Seed is a smart guy, doesn’t use drugs or alcohol, so I’m going to assume he lives on $5k a week max as “flash cash”. He said nothing about business expenses (staff, travel, payroll taxes, insurance ) being part of that million a year so I’m eliminating that.

So we have around $500k a year to invest in savings, personal real estate, stocks, investment property etc. That alone is $10 million before adding in the miracle of compounding real estate estate gains in the past 1-3-5-15 years. Even with the past 2 years of stock losses/ lack of gains, monthly investing in the past 20 years has been a very profitable venture.

So the only question is where did Seed invest his money, did he make his own investment decisions or use a pro and how did those investments perform. This would leave him somewhere between $13-20 million, again using simple but certainly realistic assumptions. To me these figures show how investing grows over the years and how many people miss out on it over a lifetime. Most never make anything close to Seed’s income but the math works for everyone and then when you think about it over 40 years, the numbers are insane.

Not clue how old he is but I hope at some point even if he enjoys what he does, he slows down and enjoys life even more. Other than a perceived obligation to his team, he obviously never has to work another day in his life. Props to him for doing it right and showing it can be done.

I know for a fact there’s a guy on this board who mostly post one liners that has made more gambling then I have.

Boz slowing down to do what ? I enjoy my life it’s not work to me. People don’t get that I guess. It’s a challenge everyday. I’m not one to sit around and do nothing. I took 6 months once and just traveled but eventually they gets boring.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I know for a fact there’s a guy on this board who mostly post one liners that has made more gambling then I have.

Boz slowing down to do what ? I enjoy my life it’s not work to me. People don’t get that I guess. It’s a challenge everyday. I’m not one to sit around and do nothing. I took 6 months once and just traveled but eventually they gets boring.
    Just a heads up I know the ulterior motive behind your recent post. It’s a shame your friend has fallen so far from the top that he now has to resort to this type of thing. Meth is not good
    Last edited by Treeshade; 09-16-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Imagine spending all your time creating multiple accounts on gambling boards and across multiple social media platforms for the sole purpose to scam advantage players. Now that’s a life lol

Just a heads up I know the ulterior motive behind your recent post. It’s a shame your friend has fallen so far from the top that he now has to resort to this type of thing. Meth is not good
    What? Honestly no clue who or what you are talking about. What thing?

No ulterior motive behind it. Sure there was a touch of cynicism in it but my points stand. Anyone can become “rich” at different levels by working hard and being smart with their money.

I know plenty of people who worked hard their entire lives, 70 hours like you claim but have little to show for it because they weren’t smart with their money. Times have changed but anyone my age and who isn’t worth a million made some bad financial decisions over the years. Not judgement, just facts. My age group was very fortunate to have had great markets in stocks and real estate over the past 40 years if they stuck with a basic plan of monthly investing. And working a 2nd job part time if the FT one just paid the bills.

I have no reason to not believe your numbers because they are certainly possible but few can do it for multiple reasons including gambling discipline and work ethic. And most people who have those qualities also invest properly and benefit from it.

So again, no clue why you think it was a smart ass post calling you out, because I certainly wasn’t.

What? Honestly no clue who or what you are talking about. What thing?

No ulterior motive behind it. Sure there was a touch of cynicism in it but my points stand. Anyone can become “rich” at different levels by working hard and being smart with their money.

I know plenty of people who worked hard their entire lives, 70 hours like you claim but have little to show for it because they weren’t smart with their money. Times have changed but anyone my age and who isn’t worth a million made some bad financial decisions over the years. Not judgement, just facts. My age group was very fortunate to have had great markets in stocks and real estate over the past 40 years if they stuck with a basic plan of monthly investing. And working a 2nd job part time if the FT one just paid the bills.

I have no reason to not believe your numbers because they are certainly possible but few can do it for multiple reasons including gambling discipline and work ethic. And most people who have those qualities also invest properly and benefit from it.

So again, no clue why you think it was a smart ass post calling you out, because I certainly wasn’t.
    My apologies then. I was told you are friendly with a known scammer. I assumed ulterior motives at play.

Educational system fails everyone. More time should be spent on finance and Econ in high school. But if everyone understood how money worked then society probably wouldn’t function the same way. Work ethic and finding passion or enjoyment in one’s work is the real key to becoming wealthy IMO.

Not going to quote, it’s getting too long.

If we are talking about the same guy, you got bad information. And my posting history shows that. Was warned about him years ago, never met him and certainly never did business. As for the people I’ve met on here, and I’ve been open about it, everyone has always helped me and never felt I was the target of a scam or involved in one against others. And I’ve made a good amount of recreational income off of the knowledge I had and built on.

And you are 100% correct on the school stuff. I’ve been saying that for 40 years. I’ve observed it personally over the years in the employees I hired, friends I’ve known and family that financially “wasted” a lifetime. I’m sure you have as well over the years.

Now you want us to believe you have worked for military research groups ? Let me guess this was probably on your time off from interviewing kings and queens, counting 3 tables at once, and witnessing 18 yos in a row.
    What the fuck?

Accoutinquestion never made those claims!

For a guy with a claimed IQ that would rival Einstein you really come off looking like a blind-folded child trying to find and whack a pinata on this one.

Those claims were made by the forum's founder, Alan Mendelson.

Name:  6tnp3p.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  59.8 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Now you want us to believe you have worked for military research groups ? Let me guess this was probably on your time off from interviewing kings and queens, counting 3 tables at once, and witnessing 18 yos in a row.
    What the fuck?

For a guy with a claimed IQ that would rival Einstein you really come off looking like a blind-folded child trying to find and whack a pinata on this one.

Your Brain is clearly deteriorating. It’s called sarcasm

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    What the fuck?

Your Brain is clearly deteriorating. It’s called sarcasm

I see you been dreaming about me over at GF. Trying to tell rob I’m from
    Las Vegas. I’m not never claimed to be.

I defeated GUnPlay Kew as he no longer has the stamina to post his lies now that someone knows how he really makes his money.

Next up you V

Didn’t you claim not to be disbarred ?

I defeated GUnPlay Kew as he no longer has the stamina to post his lies now that someone knows how he really makes his money.
    You defeated nothing. I just can't be bothered with you trolls anymore. And that is exactly what you are. You may be an AP, maybe a top of the line AP, but you are also a troll. Continuing to push this stupid narrative you are pushing, just makes you completely retarded. I just am not going to deal with you people living in some alternative reality.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Didn’t you claim not to be disbarred ?
    I lied.

You see, I had a real good reason to do what I did, and it's not like I hurt her; hell, she seemed to enjoy it.

She SAID she was 18.

Guess my mouthpiece just wasn't up to the task during the criminal trial and subsequent disbarment proceedings.

Good thing I bribed a jailer to let me have access to email, it's kept me sane.

OK, now what?

Gonna kick a man when he's down?

Kick sand in my face?

*two can play this game*
    Last edited by MisterV; 09-18-2022 at 10:58 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Don't believe everything V posts, Seed. When I used to play hoops with my volunteer team versus the prisoners, V was sitting with really bad folks in the section reserved for people who killed more than one person.

(Note: this post was based on actual reports from the captain of my intramural team at Penn State, who did take volunteer teams to play against prisoners in exhibitions. There was indeed a bleacher section for people in for violent crimes, and a special smaller bleacher section for those who did the really bad stuff.)

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You defeated nothing. I just can't be bothered with you trolls anymore. And that is exactly what you are. You may be an AP, maybe a top of the line AP, but you are also a troll. Continuing to push this stupid narrative you are pushing, just makes you completely retarded. I just am not going to deal with you people living in some alternative reality.
    Chaotic Opposition betting Is the definition of fancy play syndrome. No wonder you make minimum wage when you count and have to resort to selling that Ass to make ends meet

Lots of calamari around here.

Chaotic Opposition betting Is the definition of fancy play syndrome. No wonder you make minimum wage when you count and have to resort to selling that Ass to make ends meet
    I don't make minimum wage and I don't sell my ass, dude. Why you would throw in with the haters making up shit is beyond me. What, I hurt your feelings when I said I thought you might be JWT. Get over it dude.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Is your ass for sale, kewlJ? I just turned 65 and I'm looking to swap out my ass. It's gotten too big and won't fit into some of my clothes, which are, admittedly, 20 years old or more in some cases. So Seed, how much are these ass transplants you're talking about? If they're cheap enough, I'll hire kewlJ for my swap. Do I have to return his ass in a specified time? Does kewlJ rehab my old ass while he's wearing it and get it into acceptable shape?

Let me know. It'd be a lot easier to rent a youngster's ass for awhile, have him get mine in shape, then swap it back. Sounds like a plan. I wonder if Medicare will pick up the tab.

And all these years, I thought "losing your ass" was a bad thing.

Redietz, you may need a new ass but my horse needs a new cock: a pack of ravenous coyotes must have confused his for a beef stick and devoured it.

Isn't there some schmuck here who claims he's hung like a horse?

You know the one: he's not only a horse's ass but he claims to have a horse's cock; I wonder if he'd mind selling it?

Mr. Ed will be pleased.
    What, Me Worry?

Biden declares that the Pandemic is Over.
    Next week Biden will declare that Climate Change is Fake.
    I'm happy to finally agree with Biden.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1571668603090485250

Thread Information