Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Climate change is real. It's cool right now but in a few months its going to be hot. Then in about six months, it's going to get cool again, and in about 8 months its going to get colder than shit. But about a year from now it will warm up again....and in about 16 months its going to be hotter than shit again. Climate change is real. It's a viscious cycle we can't get out of.
Mickey I personally witnessed you dig the hole, assemble the coffin and put the nails it in after Redietz fell in.

You can do better than 'seasons exist therefore man-made climate change isn't real'.

The writing is more than on the wall though folks. I'll keep posting until Dan Druff thinks this is no longer related to Las Vegas.
I definitely believe we need to move away from fossil fuels and more to green energy wherever and whenever we can. It's really the future. But it has to be practicable and doesn't cost two billion dollars per person. Some of what is being proposed is just not feasible. I don't go along with the "sky is falling" alarmism either. All this "we're fucked" bullshit is....bullshit. We have plenty of time to adapt.