Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I just want to add that Trump's crew is basically fascist in that it's trying to circumvent a one man/one vote process, which makes it anti-democratic. But much of the structure of American politics is anti-democratic. The Electoral College, the way Senate seats are apportioned with no regard to population, the way the Supreme Court is appointed via Senate vetting -- all of these are anti-democratic structures.
Pretty sure fascism can be either far left or right. Here is Meriam-Webster definition

Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
early instances of army fascism and brutality
— J. W. Aldridge

Trump was a regime. He exalted nation and race above the individual. (Although he would claim to be pro-individual but I'm not sure what he did for individuals vs corporations/capital.) He looks up to dictators and admires them. Now the last 2 parts he didn't support - severe economic and social regimentation and forcible suppression of opposition. (Although the latter could be argued when he gassed that church to clean em out for his photo-op with the upside down Bible).

He had a strong tendency to autocratic and dictatorial control. It was just that his coup people were basically all incompetent rubes. They thought they could and would have taken over the country. I take this sort of shit fairly serious and is why I am pro 2nd amendment and QUITE well armed. IMO to save the country from those cock-suckers from Jan 6th who wanted to take away my right to vote. Fuck that shit.

The word fascist probably fits some historical leftist guys closer, but I'm confident we can also use it for Trump. None of his fans agreed but with the benefit hindsight who the fuck are they kidding!??!

Wow your pro second amendment plot twist. I don’t even own a gun. Not because I’m against the right to bear arms but because it would make it easier for me to blow someone away in the heat of battle.

Here’s some interesting facts

A single electric car contains more cobalt then 1000 smart phone batteries. Cobalt mining is fantastic for the environment right ?

The blades on a single wind turbine have more plastic then 5 million smart phones. Plastic is also wonderful for the environment right ?

O and one solar array that can power ONE data center lol uses more glass then 50 million phones.

By the way in a lab yes you can prove CO2 is a greenhouse gas that can increase temperatures. This happens at around 50,000 ppm 😂 a .5c temperature change was observed at this level

Remember Guys like Elliot would have you believe that at in 30,000 feet of atmosphere it only takes 100ppm to have the same green house effect as the 50,000 ppm in a lab.

Now you may know the prevailing theory to prove this is something called CO2 forcing but the problem is this is just a theory unproven in other words bullshit …. pay me while I study this.

Since the CO2 Greenhouse gas effect is unraveling the pivot to Methane is now the threat.

It’s a very interesting complicated grift lol

Everyone trying to profit on the natural evolution and flow of the climate. Deserts once were filled with water and plants.