Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
I remember playing a lot of Kill the Pill back in the elementary school days (70's). This was where one guy would get the football and everyone would chase that guy and gang tackle him as you probably know. No wedgies, but that was not an organized sport and everyone was less than 10 and thus too stupid to know what a wedgie was. Another one I played and enjoyed was two-court. In this game you would throw a rubber ball as hard as you could at someone from the other team on the other side of the line. I'm not sure what the difference was between this game and dodgeball - probably just relaxed rules regarding the number of people you could have on a team at the beginning of the game. I remember playing it with as many as 25 people on each side (probably unbalanced numbers at the beginning but who was counting back then). Some people had such strong throwing arms that you could hear the ball whistle through the air and obviously you really wanted to get out of the way of those if you were far enough way, didn't have other bodies between you and the ball, and fast enough.
Kill the Pill??
Never heard of that.
When we got ahold of that game, in the 80s, the game was called; Smear the Queer.