Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I’ve responded I’m not debating you on politics buddy. Believe whatever they tell you to.

I’ve given you accurate information on climate it’s not my job to source my research here. When I did you refused to read it lol. I’m a professional gambler if there is a wager you would like to make we can discuss.

I will say you have been successfully divided, conquered, and segmented by your political gods. They really have worked you over to their benefit.

By the way Mexicans is fine to say. So is Americans, Brazilians, man or woman. I don’t understand how calling someone from Mexico a Mexican is racist. Having employed a few hundred illegal immigrant Mexicans over the years I don’t think they think it’s racist. They are hard working people who are just trying to better themselves. I don’t think most republicans care about immigration as long as it’s legal. Borders do matter.

It climbed to about 91 today. I made sure to run the sprinklers extra to get lawn good and hydrated.
Yes, you are a gambler. Not a scientist or anything of that nature. You got that right at least.

I never said calling a Mexican a Mexican is a racist issue. Pay attention.

This is from UN report that came out recently and this sums up real evidence and not the bullshit you constantly spew.

Recent flooding in Pakistan, which the country's climate minister claimed had covered a third of the country in water, is the latest example of extreme weather that is devastating swathes of the globe. The heatwave across Europe including the UK this summer, prolonged drought in China, a megadrought in the US and near-famine conditions in parts of Africa also reflect increasingly prevalent extremes of weather. The secretary general of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, said: "There is nothing natural about the new scale of these disasters. They are the price of humanity's fossil fuel addiction. This year's United in Science report shows climate impacts heading into uncharted territory of destruction."

News is driven by money. Who wants to hear about the shit above? Not many...

When you've given your "accurate information" and I asked about it, always crickets.
LOL. This idiot is getting his opinions from the marxist UN.
Yeah I read all about how the melting glaciers caused by climate change caused the monsoon rains to be worse in Pakistan. What was done to prepare for the flooding that they knew was coming? You miss the point entirely. Everything that is happening with the Change in Weather / Climate would be happening regardless. Its why the deserts once were filled with water and trees.

CO2 lol yeah that’s it