Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Climate change is real. It's cool right now but in a few months its going to be hot. Then in about six months, it's going to get cool again, and in about 8 months its going to get colder than shit. But about a year from now it will warm up again....and in about 16 months its going to be hotter than shit again. Climate change is real. It's a viscious cycle we can't get out of.
    Mickey I personally witnessed you dig the hole, assemble the coffin and put the nails it in after Redietz fell in.

You can do better than 'seasons exist therefore man-made climate change isn't real'.

The writing is more than on the wall though folks. I'll keep posting until Dan Druff thinks this is no longer related to Las Vegas.
    I definitely believe we need to move away from fossil fuels and more to green energy wherever and whenever we can. It's really the future. But it has to be practicable and doesn't cost two billion dollars per person. Some of what is being proposed is just not feasible. I don't go along with the "sky is falling" alarmism either. All this "we're fucked" bullshit is....bullshit. We have plenty of time to adapt.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Climate change is real. It's cool right now but in a few months its going to be hot. Then in about six months, it's going to get cool again, and in about 8 months its going to get colder than shit. But about a year from now it will warm up again....and in about 16 months its going to be hotter than shit again. Climate change is real. It's a viscious cycle we can't get out of.
    Mickey I personally witnessed you dig the hole, assemble the coffin and put the nails it in after Redietz fell in.

You can do better than 'seasons exist therefore man-made climate change isn't real'.

The writing is more than on the wall though folks. I'll keep posting until Dan Druff thinks this is no longer related to Las Vegas.
    I definitely believe we need to move away from fossil fuels and more to green energy wherever and whenever we can. It's really the future. But it has to be at a pace that is sustainable and doesn't cost two billion dollars per person. I don't go along with the "sky is falling" alarmism. We have plenty of time to adapt.
    The emission rate is still growing. Seeing crazy outliers in temps at times. Lots of talks of the antarctic sea ice hitting new lows. A lot of the buffers have been filling up. A few feedback cycles may mitigate this but it seems far more will work against it.

Look at the utter craziness of Cali weather. Infrastructure isn't made for that.

It isn't 2 billions a person (although I realize you weren't serious about that number) - it is just not possible at all to maintain our standard of living.

If we moved to no more fossil fuels heat will go up more due to lack of aerosols.

The time to act was a decade ago but sustainable approaches to life mean a decrease in standard of living. This goes 100% against capitalism. Capitalism has worked to make everything cheaper which just means more stuff is created and even more of a strain. It has increased our lifestyle and the expense of the future.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

FUCK YOU!

"Los Angeles Times claims that, white people driving, is bad for the environment"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...796fdc32&ei=10

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    FUCK YOU!

"Los Angeles Times claims that, white people driving, is bad for the environment"

White people have more money therefore drive around more. Driving causes pollution. Some woke-media points this out with some lame article. Some lame rightwing rag goes on about it.

What am I missing
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Come to my Speech.
    Buy our products.
    Donate more money!

I definitely believe we need to move away from fossil fuels and more to green energy wherever and whenever we can. It's really the future. But it has to be at a pace that is sustainable and doesn't cost two billion dollars per person. I don't go along with the "sky is falling" alarmism. We have plenty of time to adapt.
    The emission rate is still growing. Seeing crazy outliers in temps at times. Lots of talks of the antarctic sea ice hitting new lows. A lot of the buffers have been filling up. A few feedback cycles may mitigate this but it seems far more will work against it.

Look at the utter craziness of Cali weather. Infrastructure isn't made for that.

It isn't 2 billions a person (although I realize you weren't serious about that number) - it is just not possible at all to maintain our standard of living.

If we moved to no more fossil fuels heat will go up more due to lack of aerosols.

The time to act was a decade ago but sustainable approaches to life mean a decrease in standard of living. This goes 100% against capitalism. Capitalism has worked to make everything cheaper which just means more stuff is created and even more of a strain. It has increased our lifestyle and the expense of the future.
    China and India will open 1500 new coal fired plants in the next 30 years.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Come to my Speech.
    Buy our products.
    Donate more money!

The dumb bitch says we can learn a lot from China on preventing climate change

Renewables arent near as cheap. Lots of third world country people just want a fraction of our standard of living. It is hard to imagine an actual solution. We are in agreement here.

Climate Activists Glue Themselves to a Tanker Full of Cooking Oil Mistaking It For Crude Oil

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...climate-crisis

What is interesting to me is that you have so many very serious issues at once. The lake might have a chance if farmers weren't using it. Farmers need water for crops and a living. Handful of farmers will be able to keep their water because of politics. Meanwhile the city will collapse with no water. Oh yea and all those migratory birds are going to have to find a new migration path or go extinct. (who knows what that impacts) When the city collapses then revenue from state income tax is going to tank. This will in turn affect the farmers in ways they probably hadn't realized but hey what are they going to do with no water ?!

Just a big cycle of collapse.

Now clearly it isn't climate change that is all to blame for the lake. I haven't studied the issue of rain levels blah blah. My point here is but an example of the sort of shit that will happen and on a scale far larger than an American city.

Buckle up boys
    Buckle up that Bussy bitch KewJ coming in bareback style

More travels out here in the world were climate change does not exist. If you stay inside all day and read propaganda then it does. Yawn

The answer is more fossil fuels. I’m glad Biden Sees it !! Drill Alaska more gas !!! More oil !!! More pork !!

Renewables arent near as cheap. Lots of third world country people just want a fraction of our standard of living. It is hard to imagine an actual solution. We are in agreement here.

Who cares about third world countries. They should move out of the desert and jungle

Because a greater percentage of black people smoke weed. Weed makes people less motivated as a result they make less money. Easy analysis

FUCK YOU!

White people have more money therefore drive around more. Driving causes pollution. Some woke-media points this out with some lame article. Some lame rightwing rag goes on about it.

What am I missing

Because a greater percentage of black people smoke weed. Weed makes people less motivated as a result they make less money. Easy analysis

Climate Activists Glue Themselves to a Tanker Full of Cooking Oil Mistaking It For Crude Oil

Maybe they just hate cooking oil.

Weed lowers Testosterone in men giving you a limp dick resulting in you not having the confidence to date because you won’t be able to perform. As a result you smoke
    More weed to cope eventually giving up all desires focusing your attention on just smoking weed. Next thing you know you have grown tits caged up your limp dick and post about climate change all day lol

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Weed lowers Testosterone in men giving you a limp dick resulting in you not having the confidence to date because you won’t be able to perform. As a result you smoke
    More weed to cope eventually giving up all desires focusing your attention on just smoking weed. Next thing you know you have grown tits caged up your limp dick and post about climate change all day lol
    Now you're no longer obsessed with only your own dick. Somehow you've become obsessed with fantasies of mine lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-take-shelter

Nothing to see here. Record drought followed by record rain. So much rain infrastructure is failing. Efforts to mitigate effects will just mean less ability to change to sustainable world

All those resources over the past 100 years to make our infrastructure and it will be fixed with more greenhouse gas producing industry? A bit of another negative (positive?) feedback loop.

Thats the way it is. Not taking a political view. Just saying this shit is real.

In the vein of empirical observations and not studies etc which seedvalue talks about - here is another.

My only point is if you are going to be part of destroying the world at least don't lie to yourself and others. Lets just admit it.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1636331286867636224

Just incase you don't realize ice/snow is far more reflective than water.

In the vein of empirical observations and not studies etc which seedvalue talks about - here is another.

My only point is if you are going to be part of destroying the world at least don't lie to yourself and others. Lets just admit it.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1636331286867636224

Just incase you don't realize ice/snow is far more reflective than water.
    Arctic sea ice? What are you talking about? Back in 2005 both Al Gore and John Kerry told us the arctic sea ice would be gone by 2014. It was a catastrophic emergency they said. I took their word for it. So this guy talking about arctic sea ice is nuts. Because the arctic ice disappeared years ago. Al and John said so.

Thread Information