Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fomented and led an insurrection to destroy democracy: 'nuf said.
    you make the guy sound much cooler than he actually was.

Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    you make the guy sound much cooler than he actually was.
    lol the most uncoordinated, unplanned and unarmed insurrection in the history of the world.
    The Riots around the states were far more severe and those people never got arrested or ticketed for burning down businesses.
    Libitards and Mrs. V are brainwashed as they come.
    No wonder Mrs. V continues to live in Oregon.

Trump did not drain the swamp and Trump did not act against his own interests. The 1% should have constitutional protections against mob rule, but they should not be the mob. Our entire system is set up with poison pills so things cannot be undone without calamity. Everything is linked together like a Jenga game. That's why it's corruption.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I'll just pick one of mickey's hundred "talking points" that he is repeating.

Lowered Medicare premiums.

2016 $104.90 Trump elected November
    2017 $134.00 Trump took office Jan 20
    2018 $134.00
    2019 $135.50
    2020 $144.60
    2021 $148.50 Trump left office Jan 20

Keep sucking down that kool-aid my friend. But I do wish you a Merry Xmas.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/curr...emiums-2388483
    No you didn't "just pick one." You "cherry picked" one. You couldn't find anything else to refute. The fact is the average Medicare Advantage Premium dropped 34% under Trump. Go ahead and look it up. See if you can cherry pick something. But that's not all Trump did for Healthcare:

Eliminated the Obamacare era individual mandate
    Lowered the cost of association healthcare plans
    Eliminated health insurance tax and medical device tax,
    Required hospitals and insurance companies to be transparent with their pricing
    Increased Medicare payments to rural hospitals to insure their survival
    Lowered drug prices
    Ended pharma selling drugs overseas cheaper than in US
    Reduced the cost of insulin
    Passed Right to Try

Now go ahead and try to cherry pick to your heart's desire.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Joe Biden and only Joe Biden will make the decision whether Trump is prosecuted or not. The Special Counsel will make recommendations to Garland but Garland won't make a move without Biden ordering it.

I already told you about Nancy Pelosi turning down Trumps offer to send in the Guard. And how she ordered the capitol police, a very large force, not to have a big presence. This is all going to be exposed by the next Congress. And it will be exposed in any trial of Trump.

Garland and the FBI have something else to worry about. And it's a biggie. Did the FBI foment a riot? Or attempt to foment a riot? Do you remember Ray Epps. The guy on film telling people around him that they "need to go into the Capitol." DOJ charged hundreds with crimes. Why was Ray Epps, who was caught on film more than once fomenting crimes, never charged?

I don't know if you watched any of the last time FBI Director Wray testified before Congress. If you've ever watched this guy there is never any testimony from him. It's all "I can't talk about ongoing investigations" or "Again I have to be very careful about what I say." Never any meat and potatoes from that guy.

But watch this 1 minute video especially at the end. This one congressman exposed Wray and the FBI. If the FBI did not have undercover operatives in the crowd dressed as Trump supporters Wray would have no reason to avoid answering NO. But he couldn't do it. And watch him stumble on his words at the end when he tries to avert suspicion that the FBI had operatives in the crowd. Was Ray Epps one of those operatives? Did the FBI foment a riot.

You are a lawyer, V. Defense has a right to point fingers at others. Do you think DOJ can successfully prosecute Trump without exposing the FBI agents, reportedly 8 agents, that were in the crowd possibly fomenting a riot?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Joe Biden and only Joe Biden will make the decision whether Trump is prosecuted or not. The Special Counsel will make recommendations to Garland but Garland won't make a move without Biden ordering it.

I already told you about Nancy Pelosi turning down Trumps offer to send in the Guard. And how she ordered the capitol police, a very large force, not to have a big presence. This is all going to be exposed by the next Congress.

Garland and the FBI have something else to worry about. And it's a biggie. Did the FBI foment a riot? Or attempt to foment a riot? Do you remember Ray Epps. The guy on film telling people around him that they "need to go into the Capitol." DOJ charged hundreds with crimes. Why was Ray Epps, who was caught on film more than once fomenting crimes, never charged?

I don't know if you watched any of the last time FBI Direction Wray testified before Congress. If you've ever watched this guy there is never any testimony from him. It's all "I can't talk about ongoing investigations" or "Again I have to be very careful about what I say." Never any meat and potatoes from that guy.

But watch this 1 minute video especially at the end. This one congressman exposed Wray and the FBI. If the FBI did not have undercover operatives in the crowd dressed as Trump supporters Wray would have no reason to avoid answering NO. But he couldn't do it. And watch him stumble on his words at the end when he tries to avert suspicion that the FBI had operatives in the crowd. Was Ray Epps one of those operatives? Did the FBI foment a riot.

You are a lawyer, V. Defense has a right to point fingers at others. Do you think DOJ can successfully prosecute Trump without exposing the FBI agents, reportedly 8 agents, that were in the crowd possibly fomenting a riot?

The big question?

IF THE FBI KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A RIOT/INSURRECTION WHY DIDN'T THEY STOP IT?

Youtube made it extremely hard for me to find and put up the video in my last post. Finding it was hard but it also kept switching the link on me when I tried to post it here. Finally got it though.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Youtube made it extremely hard for me to find and put up the video in my last post. Finding it was hard but it also kept switching the link on me when I tried to post it here. Finally got it though.
    All you need to do is: 1. Click share 2. Click copy link. 3. Paste.

No matter what people say, I have trouble seeing anything else than mere trespassing.

Context

January 6 United States Capitol attack
    Wikipedia
    On January 6, 2021, following the defeat of then-U.S. President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, a mob of his supporters attacked the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.
    "Attacked", complete BS. Those people were nothing other than tourists there for a show. If it were a real insurrection, 538 people might be dead and not zero.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 12-26-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    All you need to do is: 1. Click share 2. Click copy link. 3. Paste.
    Dude, I know how it's done. I've posted a thousand links in the forums and posted many a picture.

I already told you about Nancy Pelosi turning down Trumps offer to send in the Guard. And how she ordered the capitol police, a very large force, not to have a big presence. This is all going to be exposed by the next Congress.

I don't know if you watched any of the last time FBI Direction Wray testified before Congress. If you've ever watched this guy there is never any testimony from him. It's all "I can't talk about ongoing investigations" or "Again I have to be very careful about what I say." Never any meat and potatoes from that guy.

The big question?

IF THE FBI KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A RIOT/INSURRECTION WHY DIDN'T THEY STOP IT?
    The only time he stammers is when mr political partisan interrupts him where he can't finish what he is saying. As far as I can tell he is going off FBI policy where they do not confirm or deny confidential sources. This is pretty standard. Say you have a crazy story but don't want to tell who the character is. If you don't want people to know but told them story X, then you'll refuse to let them work off process of elimination. Same concept with the FBI.

Also I looked earlier about this Pelosi and holding the guards back. Literally I can find no evidence about it and given how threatening these insurrectionists were to Democratic lawmakers it makes very little SENSE she would have done this.

I've seen both of you and Monet go on about how none of the antifa were prosecuted (your word - not mine) I would like to see how many of these people were caught and let loose. It sure as fuck wasn't the cops so it must have been the prosecutors. Where are these arrests for the looting and such? Just because the antifa guys were smarter about it (AVOIDING the cops when they were distracted) doesn't mean some great big conspiracy. If these Trump people had turned off their cellphones and wore masks I bet far fewer would have been caught. Where are these antifa types being arrested and let off assuming actual evidence is there?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Oh yea I forget about Urooj Rahman and Colinford Mattis. One can argue they got off lightly - but it is clear that WHEN people are caught they are prosecuted for this stuff. It is a total absurdity to think that liberal DAs/cops are just letting people go who are burning down businesses and or looting. Utter fucking nonsense.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Oh yea I forget about Urooj Rahman and Colinford Mattis. One can argue they got off lightly - but it is clear that WHEN people are caught they are prosecuted for this stuff. It is a total absurdity to think that liberal DAs/cops are just letting people go who are burning down businesses and or looting. Utter fucking nonsense.
    I just took a piss and my cock seems heavier then normal. Probably the humidity and climate change. God help them sugar wallz in Vegas when I get back there. This heavy hitter going to be blowing out the bottom all over the strip

Here is another one and likely one of the more concerning bits of climate news in some time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...w-year-europe/

Incredible. Literally. All these extreme events will just add stressors to our environment.

Nothing to see here. If anyone here has kids that they give any shits about - I would seriously reconsider any doubtful political view on this and consider ignoring all other political issues of the day. Trans kids taking over, libtards, and all that will matter none.

Breaking a record by 5 C? So many records being broken in such a timeframe? Wonder what the standard deviation is on these events?

Here is another one and likely one of the more concerning bits of climate news in some time.

Incredible. Literally. All these extreme events will just add stressors to our environment.

Nothing to see here. If anyone here has kids that they give any shits about - I would seriously reconsider any doubtful political view on this and consider ignoring all other political issues of the day. Trans kids taking over, libtards, and all that will matter none.

Breaking a record by 5 C? So many records being broken in such a timeframe? Wonder what the standard deviation is on these events?
    Who gives a shit?
    Nothing in this world lasts forever and nobody is going to escape death.
    Eventually this planet will come to an end.
    Always been that way and that's why those idiots are trying to find another planet with life on it so they can spread this virus called humanity.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Who gives a shit?
    Always been that way and that's why those idiots are trying to find another planet with life on it so they can spread this virus called humanity.
    Well I can't argue with you except you'd probably rather go out from natural causes that doesn't include starving.

I'm just suggesting to people if they're not going to do anything, they might wish to start preparing for a very very different world.

I only do this for those in denial. We've all contributed to it. First-world lifestyles rock, don't they?

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Who gives a shit?
    So why a "who gives a shit?" about this, then going on and on about all this minor shit like other people taking the vax? (they're all about to fall over from cancer btw !) The demise of the Earth as we know it is around the corner. It might be 20 years before things really kick in but might be sooner.

Help me understand.

Of all people that I thought I would see on SWU…

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

This is like preaching to the choir to me outside his comment about Elon being a fascist. lol. I despise Elon but not sure what the fascist talk is. He's just a douche born into wealth who has managed to get to the very top.

I might go back and listen to the last 10 minutes. I'd rather listen to Ben Shapiro interviewed by Lex Fridman.

Wonder what people on here think of Lex Fridman?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 01-05-2023 at 11:32 AM.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

LOL at Eliot saying the fascists almost won the 2020 election. Hell, the fascists won the 2020 election. The one thing fascists love to do is call others fascists.

LOL at Eliot saying the fascists almost won the 2020 election. Hell, the fascists won the 2020 election. The one thing fascists love to do is call others fascists.
    Biden believes the federal gov't can help solve our problems.

Trump felt only he could do so; there is a difference.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information