Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    In the vein of empirical observations and not studies etc which seedvalue talks about - here is another.

My only point is if you are going to be part of destroying the world at least don't lie to yourself and others. Lets just admit it.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1636331286867636224

Just incase you don't realize ice/snow is far more reflective than water.
    Arctic sea ice? What are you talking about? Back in 2005 both Al Gore and John Kerry told us the arctic sea ice would be gone by 2014. It was a catastrophic emergency they said. I took their word for it. So this guy talking about arctic sea ice is nuts. Because the arctic ice disappeared years ago. Al and John said so.
    No clue about those 2. You seem to have paid a lot more attention to either of them than I did so I can't really comment on any prediction they made.

I present empirical observations and try to avoid any studies. Studies can be argued with.

Outside of that, I'd think that you being an extreme numbers guy, that numbers would trump politics.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

In the vein of empirical observations and not studies etc which seedvalue talks about - here is another.

My only point is if you are going to be part of destroying the world at least don't lie to yourself and others. Lets just admit it.

Arctic sea ice? What are you talking about? Back in 2005 both Al Gore and John Kerry told us the arctic sea ice would be gone by 2014. It was a catastrophic emergency they said. I took their word for it. So this guy talking about arctic sea ice is nuts. Because the arctic ice disappeared years ago. Al and John said so.
    No clue about those 2. You seem to have paid a lot more attention to either of them than I did so I can't really comment on any prediction they made.

I present empirical observations and try to avoid any studies. Studies can be argued with.

Outside of that, I'd think that you being an extreme numbers guy, that numbers would trump politics.
    Gore & Kerry have been continuously QUOTING numbers from extreme numbers alarmists since even before 2005. Virtually nothing these guys have predicted have come to fruition. Climate has been changing since time began--in some periods and decades, more than others. Animals contribute to it, people contribute to it, and Mother Nature is the biggest contributor.

It's PEOPLE who figure things out and who are capable of making sensible changes if and when they're helpful, but there's no magic wand. In the face of any crisis, humans look to those who do not cry wolf or have meltdowns on camera. Hypocritical alarmists like Gore & Kerry only hurt their cause by making their agenda-driven predictions and claims and attributing it all to "science". We've seen Fauci disgrace himself by doing that. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Gore & Kerry have been continuously QUOTING numbers from extreme numbers alarmists since even before 2005. Virtually nothing these guys have predicted have come to fruition. Climate has been changing since time began--in some periods and decades, more than others. Animals contribute to it, people contribute to it, and Mother Nature is the biggest contributor.

It's PEOPLE who figure things out and who are capable of making sensible changes if and when they're helpful, but there's no magic wand. In the face of any crisis, humans look to those who do not cry wolf or have meltdowns on camera. Hypocritical alarmists like Gore & Kerry only hurt their cause by making their agenda-driven predictions and claims and attributing it all to "science". We've seen Fauci disgrace himself by doing that. Remember, patience is a virtue.
    I don't expect you to understand much of anything given that asinine book you wrote. Outside of abusing poor kewl, you are a blustery buffoon. I've reread this twice now and it makes even less sense the second time.

From now on, ONLY address me when you are ready to answer the following question.

Do you have more in common with Redietz or KewlJ?

The argument for both is rather strong and I can repost my thoughts if needed.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

lol "Climate Change"

400,000 gallons of radioactive water leaked from nuclear plant before US officials notified public
    (Only took them 5 months to tell us!!)

"Our own employees drink water from that site and its well"

"As far as we can tell no Minnesotan has been affected by the radiation"

lol lol lol lol lol lol FUCK OFF
    (of course we all know it's Safe and Effective Water lol !!)
    Fucking Sheep, WISE UP, they don't care about you or me.

Last edited by monet; 03-18-2023 at 07:24 AM.

Last edited by monet; 03-18-2023 at 07:17 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    lol "Climate Change"

400,000 gallons of radioactive water leaked from nuclear plant before US officials notified public

"Our own employees drink water from that site and its well"

"As far as we can tell no Minnesotan has been affected by the radiation"

lol lol lol lol lol lol FUCK OFF
    (of course we all know it's Safe and Effective Water lol !!)
    Fucking Sheep, WISE UP, they don't care about you or me.

Another irrelevant post. I know you really value yourself as some independent thinker. You believe any bullshit on youtube then regurgitate it like the real life muppet you are. Look at me! I know the truth! I'm not one of these fucking sheep. - says Monet.

There is a dude like you in a circle of my friends. He is a well meaning guy but he gets clowned on his views behind his back. He believes the magnetic poles are ready to reverse at which point everything will be killed by radiation. (Happens every 12000 years.. but uhh why are there so many animals..) I once tried to have a convo with him thinking we both have this doomer scenario going, right? But nah, it becomes some political thing with him at which point I don't really let up. You know, he has to convince me that he somehow knows more than all the scientists who have been studying and warning about this shit for decades. Then towards the end of our discussion he gets a bit teary eyes and tells me "you won't convince me". hahah.. well then why did he try to convince me? Anyway, I felt bad. Such a well meaning dude even if a bit feeble minded.

You, Monet? Not a well meaning person. Also, everytime I try to type your name I type Money. lol

The radioactive water thing is fucked. I haven't looked into it but completely unsure how you tie it into climate change.

Who is "they" ? "U.S. officials"? I'm not a big fan of government employees but I'm at least smart enough to not think they're some big homogenous group of people out to get you. Give us a fucking break. You shepard you.

A Controversial Technology Is Creating an Unprecedented Rift Among Climate Scientists

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...d46384eb&ei=30

A Controversial Technology Is Creating an Unprecedented Rift Among Climate Scientists

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...d46384eb&ei=30
    So if/when we clean up the pollution (aerosols) being put into the air we will have an instant warming that is relatively significant. We can lower the temperature by putting aerosols into the atmosphere. Which is fine in and of itself IMO but then people will do even less and we'll be totally dependent on "geo-engineering". Maybe that is better, I don't know.. living in a fragile Earth is better than a dead Earth.

Glad to see you post something relevant/interesting, Monet.

Did you go to Barber or Clown College?

Did you go to Barber or Clown College?
    Does it matter? Either one is superior to goofball Youtuber college.

A climate alarmist like yourself never seen or heard of Al Gore's movie "An Inconvenient Truth" that came out in 2005? It was about catastrophic climate change and how the ice caps would melt in ten years and everything would be under water. That movie brought all the attention to the subject of climate change. It was the seed that created so many climate alarmist nutcases in the world. His history on climate change goes back farther than 2005. He's the genesis of all the climate alarmism today. He created the green energy industry that is making hundreds of billions today. He's gotten filthy rich off his schtick.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-19-2023 at 05:23 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

A climate alarmist like yourself never seen or heard of Al Gore's movie "An Inconvenient Truth" that came out in 2005? It was about catastrophic climate change and how the ice caps would melt in ten years and everything would be under water. That movie brought all the attention to the subject of climate change. It was the seed that created so many climate alarmist nutcases in the world. His history on climate change goes back farther than 2005. He's the genesis of all the climate alarmism today. He created the green energy industry that is making hundreds of billions today. He's gotten filthy rich off his schtick.
    I've heard of it and may have seen it. I also remember hearing a lot about it being nonsense because Gore flies a private jet. My concerns about climate change predated that considerably. No one can give precise accurate timeframes and especially not a politician. (Although politicians > actors). This is why I avoid the studies in this thread. We can see as the temperature marches on, how fucked things are becoming. It might be 10 years or it might be 20 until we really start to have some nasty stuff happen.

When people have to immigrate from coastal cities.. wow. New housing created and such but oh wait everything costs 3x as much due to unavailable super cheap energy.

People have an optimism bias. I don't. I'm also not an alarmist. I'm not raising alarms. I'm just saying adios, mother fuckers.

I've heard of it and may have seen it. I also remember hearing a lot about it being nonsense because Gore flies a private jet. My concerns about climate change predated that considerably. No one can give precise accurate timeframes and especially not a politician. (Although politicians > actors). This is why I avoid the studies in this thread. We can see as the temperature marches on, how fucked things are becoming. It might be 10 years or it might be 20 until we really start to have some nasty stuff happen.

When people have to immigrate from coastal cities.. wow. New housing created and such but oh wait everything costs 3x as much due to unavailable super cheap energy.

People have an optimism bias. I don't. I'm also not an alarmist. I'm not raising alarms. I'm just saying adios, mother fuckers.
    Wake the Fuck Up!
    People been crying about "Climate Change" for over 2000 years.
    It's a scam.
    Everything is pretty much a scam.
    Just in case you did not know, man has been screaming about the end of the world for at least 5000 years.
    Keep doing you though.
    Don't worry, all of our lives, on this forum, will be over soon.
    Faster than you can blink!
    I highly doubt that Dan Druff will put up a RIP Banner for any of us though.
    IMO, the only who really deserves it, is; Max Pen.

Wake the Fuck Up!
    It's a scam.
    Just in case you did not know, man has been screaming about the end of the world for at least 5000 years.
    Keep doing you though.
    Very fitting for the RIP man who's AWOL.

Wake the Fuck Up!
    It's a scam.
    Keep doing you though.
    No one is screaming about the end of the world. I'm just telling you how it is going to end. I'm just giving you empirical observations sprinkled in a few of my thoughts.

It is all a scam except of course for the Youtube influencers who tell you it is a scam....

And there you have it--first he claims not to have been swayed by Gore's and Kerry's nutty alarmist projections; then he does.

You're not as smart or "empirical" as you like to think you are AQ. Go worry yourself to sleep at night again over the tragedy of how life survives on this planet. Keep thinking you--who "had it all figured out years before Gore & Kerry came along"--are saturating this forum with teachable moments.

Hysteria and drugs just don't mix.....

And there you have it--first he claims not to have been swayed by Gore's and Kerry's nutty alarmist projections; then he does.

You're not as smart or "empirical" as you like to think you are AQ. Go worry yourself to sleep at night again over the tragedy of how life survives on this planet. Keep thinking you--who "had it all figured out years before Gore & Kerry came along"--are saturating this forum with teachable moments.

You guys keep saying there is hysteria and such in this thread. Wtf.

Rob, while you were writing idiotic video poker pamphlets whose sole audience was the rare bigger idiot, I read various things. Lol at me ever saying I have it all figured out.

Teachable moments? Wtf are you going on about.

Btw having to google a word doesnt mean you put it in quotes.

Kewl or dietz still a tough question for me. That is one thing I haven't figured out

Rob, while you were writing idiotic video poker pamphlets whose sole audience was the rare bigger idiot, I read various things. Lol at me ever saying I have it all figured out.

Kewl or dietz still a tough question for me. That is one thing I haven't figured out
    You were wrong about the Lab Leak Theory.
    You were wrong about masks.
    You were wrong about Covid.
    You are wrong about "Climate Change".

You were wrong about the Lab Leak Theory.
    You were wrong about masks.
    You were wrong about Covid.
    You are wrong about "Climate Change".
    He spends so much time trying to convince everyone he's right about everything that doesn't matter, that he'll soon be confused with kew as the most useless bullshitter on all the forums.

he'll soon be confused with kew as the most useless bullshitter on all the forums.
    NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY will ever take the title of "Most Useless Bullshitter" from the one and only Robert Argentino!

Thread Information