Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 249

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

  1. #121
    Biden declares that the Pandemic is Over.
    Next week Biden will declare that Climate Change is Fake.
    I'm happy to finally agree with Biden.



    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1571668603090485250

  2. #122
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I defeated GUnPlay Kew as he no longer has the stamina to post his lies now that someone knows how he really makes his money.
    You defeated nothing. I just can't be bothered with you trolls anymore. And that is exactly what you are. You may be an AP, maybe a top of the line AP, but you are also a troll. Continuing to push this stupid narrative you are pushing, just makes you completely retarded. I just am not going to deal with you people living in some alternative reality.
    Says the guy who has spent years posting about his alternative reality.

    From what I can tell you probably make what a Wendy’s shift manager brings home with all the fancy plays and cover. It’s literally impossible for you to get any real bets out with all this BS you claim to do.

    So yes minimum wage or slightly over is my guess. However with all the old rich closet gays from California that frequent LV I’m sure you blow out a nice living.

  3. #123
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    Says the guy who has spent years posting about his alternative reality.

    From what I can tell you probably make what a Wendyís shift manager brings home with all the fancy plays and cover. Itís literally impossible for you to get any real bets out with all this BS you claim to do.

    So yes minimum wage or slightly over is my guess. However with all the old rich closet gays from California that frequent LV Iím sure you blow out a nice living.
    There is really no reason to respond to you anymore. You are just being ridiculous...just as ridiculous as the likes of Singer, Mdawg and other totally 'crazies'.

  4. #124
    Saw a local news article...
    about a car in a different state that had broken down..
    car was 9 years old..

    anyone care to guess the news network and brand of car?
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  5. #125
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    Says the guy who has spent years posting about his alternative reality.

    From what I can tell you probably make what a Wendy’s shift manager brings home with all the fancy plays and cover. It’s literally impossible for you to get any real bets out with all this BS you claim to do.

    So yes minimum wage or slightly over is my guess. However with all the old rich closet gays from California that frequent LV I’m sure you blow out a nice living.
    There is really no reason to respond to you anymore. You are just being ridiculous...just as ridiculous as the likes of Singer, Mdawg and other totally 'crazies'.

    Of course you won’t because like I said you lost. I Defeated you pretty easy after figuring out how you make a living.

    We can get into the details but it serves no purpose at this point.

    You continue to make yourself look like a fool posting endless paragraphs of fancy cover Plays lol. I’m sure you have created multiple pointless side counts and strategies that do nothing but calm that feeble mind of yours. Everyone who actually makes money in casinos laughs uncontrollably at your ridiculous post. Singer actually may have you pegged. It’s like you copy and paste every obscure strategy you read plagiarizing the authors ideas as your own. Saying this is how you must play in Vegas for longevity. Even if what you post was true the results would yield what a fast food shift Manager makes. Essentially Just over minimum wage.

    In reality your play is exactly what I have alluded to. The gun wielding three table card counter story is the real cover story. Let me be clear I have nothing against people profiting from the sex trade. Just don’t insult real advantage gamblers with your lies. Keep sucking for dollars man it’s ok

  6. #126
    Let's go over a couple thing:


    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Everyone who actually makes money in casinos laughs uncontrollably at your ridiculous post.
    I suggest you check with the AP's of this town (vegas), not the trolls on forums. Despite my best efforts to keep my distance and anonymity from even other AP's, events of this past year have definitely changed how well I am known by both casinos and other AP's. Ap's read the databases regularly and I have worked on a number of (non-blackjack) plays with a well known AP friend and his team. I guess word got around because Mdawg even recently revealed that an AP member that he frequently argues with, recently confirmed that I am who and what I say I am. I am not thrilled about this development, but it is what it is.

    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I’m sure you have created multiple pointless side counts and strategies that do nothing... ...Singer actually may have you pegged. It’s like you copy and paste every obscure strategy you read plagiarizing the authors ideas as your own. Saying this is how you must play in Vegas for longevity.

    One of the stupidest things you have ever written about me. If you have read me for years, as you claim, you would KNOW that I am a strong proponent of simplicity as far as counts and opponent of side counts for basic blackjack. There are some instances where a specialized side count can make a side bet, very advantageous....much higher advantage that traditional card counting. It is a specific and rare though.

    As far a plagiarizing other players and authors, nothing is further from the truth. My game is about simplicity and some technics that I have taken from other players and authors, I have always said that and often credit different people for different specific things I do. And some of the things I do or have done, you wont find in any book. There is no discussion of counting a second table in any book (that I am aware of). Opposition wagering is discussed by Arnold Snyder in a book 25 years ago, but I never read that book. Instead it was explained to me by another AP on another forum, and I took that as the starting point for my own opposition type betting, which as it turns out is very different from what Snyder was talking about.

    This notion that I don't play and only read books, is retarded. I think it was AccountinQuestion that first said something like that. You would have to ask him why? But the trolls jumped on it and repeat it ad nauseam.

    Look the fact is, I am a blackjack card counter. The math of card counting is well known as books have been written on it for 60 years now. Casinos have worsened the rules, which forces players to be more aggressive in terms of bet spread and ramp and escaping at least some of the negative counts rather than playing through all hands, but other than that not much has changed as far as the math and how it is applied. What is new today and by today I mean the last 10 years is what a player does to be ABLE to keep playing. I have shared some of what I do, when I probably never should have. But anything I do has no or minimal cost. Short sessions....no cost. Escaping some of the negative counts....no cost. Spreading both way....minimal cost. My form of opposition betting....No cost. Higher variance but no long-term cost to advantage, EV or win rate.


    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Of course you won’t because like I said you lost. I Defeated you pretty easy after figuring out how you make a living.
    Give it a rest dude! I am NOT at war with you. This isn't some pissing contest I am trying to win. Chill out. I recognize you took offense of something I said early on and continue to hold a grudge, even though I have admitted I was wrong and apologized. I guess you are the type of person that can't let things go and move on. Not much I can do about that. But come on dude....these things you are attacking me with are more like the different trolls behavior. Give it a rest.

  7. #127
    Gotta love SidtheSquid and his agenda.

  8. #128
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Gotta love SidtheSquid and his agenda.
    Seedvalue is not Sidthesquid. I don't know what his problem is with me, but he is not sidthesquid.

  9. #129
    Really bro? You’re going to bold the ENTIRE post?

    So dramatic.

  10. #130
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really bro? You’re going to bold the ENTIRE post?

    So dramatic.
    It wasn't to be dramatic, Mcap. I feel like when I multiple quote someone, the replies are hard to distinguish from the quotes. It all sort of runs together. So I bolded my replies to differentiate. I apologize if that offends you or anyone else.

    Although, I posted this from my computer because it was long, more often than not, I read and post from my phone, which probably contributes to my feeling like it is harder to differentiate between quotes (especially multiple quote) and replies.

  11. #131
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really bro? You’re going to bold the ENTIRE post?

    So dramatic.
    It wasn't to be dramatic, Mcap. I feel like when I multiple quote someone, the replies are hard to distinguish from the quotes. It all sort of runs together. So I bolded my replies to differentiate. I apologize if that offends you or anyone else.

    Although, I posted this from my computer because it was long, more often than not, I read and post from my phone, which probably contributes to my feeling like it is harder to differentiate between quotes (especially multiple quote) and replies.
    Fair enough. Truth I read this response nut not the bolded.

  12. #132
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really bro? Youíre going to bold the ENTIRE post?

    So dramatic.
    It wasn't to be dramatic, Mcap. I feel like when I multiple quote someone, the replies are hard to distinguish from the quotes. It all sort of runs together. So I bolded my replies to differentiate. I apologize if that offends you or anyone else.

    Although, I posted this from my computer because it was long, more often than not, I read and post from my phone, which probably contributes to my feeling like it is harder to differentiate between quotes (especially multiple quote) and replies.
    Fair enough. Truth I read this response nut not the bolded.

    Not to contribute to the kewlJ/Seed hassles, but kewlJ has always advocated simplicity. To my knowledge, he has never advocated complex side counts or avant garde stuff.

  13. #133
    Platinum MisterV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,981
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I see you been dreaming about me over at GF. Trying to tell rob I’m from Las Vegas. I’m not never claimed to be.
    WTF does "I'm not never claimed to be" mean?

    Garbled words, garbled mind.

    Besides I never said that you're from LV, I said it SEEMS that way.

    I wrote "Some seeming LV AP who calls himself "seedvalue."

    Look, when you interact with adults words and their meaning really do matter.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #134
    Platinum MisterV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,981
    Ah, now I see...

    ""I'm not never claimed to be" should actually read ""I'm not, never claimed to be."

    Without a comma you made a double negative statement.

    Punctuation matters as well.
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #135
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mdawg even recently revealed that an AP member that he frequently argues with, recently confirmed that I am who and what I say I am.
    What is this all about? This sounds like yet another lying tewlj fantasy and fabrication.

    Post a link to where MDawg revealed any of what you claim above.

  16. #136
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Let's go over a couple thing:




    I suggest you check with the AP's of this town (vegas), not the trolls on forums. Despite my best efforts to keep my distance and anonymity from even other AP's, events of this past year have definitely changed how well I am known by both casinos and other AP's. Ap's read the databases regularly and I have worked on a number of (non-blackjack) plays with a well known AP friend and his team. I guess word got around because Mdawg even recently revealed that an AP member that he frequently argues with, recently confirmed that I am who and what I say I am. I am not thrilled about this development, but it is what it is.



    One of the stupidest things you have ever written about me. If you have read me for years, as you claim, you would KNOW that I am a strong proponent of simplicity as far as counts and opponent of side counts for basic blackjack. There are some instances where a specialized side count can make a side bet, very advantageous....much higher advantage that traditional card counting. It is a specific and rare though.

    As far a plagiarizing other players and authors, nothing is further from the truth. My game is about simplicity and some technics that I have taken from other players and authors, I have always said that and often credit different people for different specific things I do. And some of the things I do or have done, you wont find in any book. There is no discussion of counting a second table in any book (that I am aware of). Opposition wagering is discussed by Arnold Snyder in a book 25 years ago, but I never read that book. Instead it was explained to me by another AP on another forum, and I took that as the starting point for my own opposition type betting, which as it turns out is very different from what Snyder was talking about.

    This notion that I don't play and only read books, is retarded. I think it was AccountinQuestion that first said something like that. You would have to ask him why? But the trolls jumped on it and repeat it ad nauseam.

    Look the fact is, I am a blackjack card counter. The math of card counting is well known as books have been written on it for 60 years now. Casinos have worsened the rules, which forces players to be more aggressive in terms of bet spread and ramp and escaping at least some of the negative counts rather than playing through all hands, but other than that not much has changed as far as the math and how it is applied. What is new today and by today I mean the last 10 years is what a player does to be ABLE to keep playing. I have shared some of what I do, when I probably never should have. But anything I do has no or minimal cost. Short sessions....no cost. Escaping some of the negative counts....no cost. Spreading both way....minimal cost. My form of opposition betting....No cost. Higher variance but no long-term cost to advantage, EV or win rate.


    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Of course you wonít because like I said you lost. I Defeated you pretty easy after figuring out how you make a living.
    Give it a rest dude! I am NOT at war with you. This isn't some pissing contest I am trying to win. Chill out. I recognize you took offense of something I said early on and continue to hold a grudge, even though I have admitted I was wrong and apologized. I guess you are the type of person that can't let things go and move on. Not much I can do about that. But come on dude....these things you are attacking me with are more like the different trolls behavior. Give it a rest.

    Listen after I seen you walking the strip in a pair of Ladyís Frayed High Waist Ripped Flared Wide-Leg Denim Jeans all bets were off. I knew then what you did to make a living

  17. #137
    Now fake fraud no nuts Elliot is trying to say the stock market is down because of climate change !!


    Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo loloL.. OK


    Seriously this Guy is a complete fraud. If he’s ever used by a casino as an expert witness again the case should be throw out.

    He’s trying to make money of his cult that’s it. Complete fraud

  18. #138
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Now fake fraud no nuts Elliot is trying to say the stock market is down because of climate change !!


    Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo loloL.. OK


    Seriously this Guy is a complete fraud. If he’s ever used by a casino as an expert witness again the case should be throw out.

    He’s trying to make money of his cult that’s it. Complete fraud
    Newsflash Eliot - the stock market is down because the Fed raised interest rates and there was a flight out of the stock market into fixed income.

  19. #139
    Kew why don't you just fess up and admit your a Male Prostitute whos an expert at giving BJ's ?

  20. #140
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Climate Change scientist list smarter then Rat Fink Elliot
    By Seedvalue in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-11-2022, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-25-2022, 11:14 PM
  3. Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 08-15-2022, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 03:53 PM
  5. Violence in Waco, Texas
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •