Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Here is another one.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...uverify%20wall

This is interesting because it is showing how dealing with a changing climate is already impacting things and causing even more inflation. Man it is going to get ugly. This is happening in America. Not only are there the typical issues with a drying up river, the Mississippi has apparently bottlenecked crops etc being shipped in that area.

These "droughts" will end up being the new normal and the outliers will shift.

Barge shipping costs up 200%.

I don't think this is libtard speak. Thems just facts. But hey, whatever you need to tell yourselves I guess.

Well I’m fucking rich beyond belief with a huge cock so I don’t care about inflation or climate. I’ve also passed on my superior genetics and found my sole mate who I’ve been with my entire life. Does not matter to me what Happens even though I’m 100 percent certain billions or even millions will not die because of climate change or whatever you call it. It’s all designed to get morons to eventually be bagged and tagged and monitored digitally social credit system like the CCP.

climate models predict are wrong

Nice crisp November evening. Another day of fun and relaxation living a life full of experiences. Meanwhile others sit home reading bullshit Climate propaganda.

Love life go outside have fun
    “Soul” because I’m not able to edit my responses after a certain time clear Marxist ideology in play there

Climate change !!!!!!

Is this book real or fiction???
    If this is real, I suggest you read it now before it gets taken down.
    I find it amazing what they do that nobody knows about with our tax dollars.
    Human Brain Project since the early 90s you say, eh!?

Future Strategic Issues/Warfare [circa 2025] by NASA

https://archive.org/details/FutureSt...e/n19/mode/2up

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Is this book real or fiction???
    If this is real, I suggest you read it now before it gets taken down.
    I find it amazing what they do that nobody knows about with our tax dollars.
    Human Brain Project since the early 90s you say, eh!?

Future Strategic Issues/Warfare [circa 2025] by NASA

https://archive.org/details/FutureSt...e/n19/mode/2up
    Well this bullet point from the slide you linked to: "GENERATES new ideas/concepts via starving a trained neural net of meaningful inputs, forcing it to "dream"/"cavitate," create new concepts, etc. An attendant neural net used to capture/record/evaluate and report on these "writings." is nonsensical.

It's possible it might not be fictional, but I'm very surprised that a NASA scientist doesn't know how a neural network works. A neural network is just a highly complex mathematical model - it can't be starved of inputs or made to dream by starving it. If you provide it with garbage inputs (explanatory variables) or give it less variables than the model requires (causing it to impute the values for the missing variables if it is coded to impute missing inputs), it will just have a garbage output(s) (response variable(s)).

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Well this bullet point from the slide you linked to: "GENERATES new ideas/concepts via starving a trained neural net of meaningful inputs, forcing it to "dream"/"cavitate," create new concepts, etc. An attendant neural net used to capture/record/evaluate and report on these "writings." is nonsensical.

It's possible it might not be fictional, but I'm very surprised that a NASA scientist doesn't know how a neural network works. A neural network is just a highly complex mathematical model - it can't be starved of inputs or made to dream by starving it. If you provide it with garbage inputs (explanatory variables) or give it less variables than the model requires (causing it to impute the values for the missing variables if it is coded to impute missing inputs), it will just have a garbage output(s) (response variable(s)).
    It's probably a hoax or some work of fiction with sprinkles of truth.
    I know for a fact that our government does this secret shit with our money all the time.
    The so called "book" was worth a mention so that smarter people like you could evaluate it better, thanks for taking the time.

Agreed - I think that's very likely the case.

I know for a fact that our government does this secret shit with our money all the time.
    The list of which would fill a few encyclopedias.

Yes it is a bit absurd to suggest a neural network with some of the inputs nulled out will dream. But a lot of these government grants will suggest s*** like that just to get their funding from whoever is in charge of making these decisions. I would not assume that the writing is b******* based off of that.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

And this response right here is a prime example of why people concerned about these things, stopped calling this issue "global warming" and moved to climate change.

"The river"? Are you under the impression there is one river? LOL!

Shut it the fuck down now or stick with things where people will respect your opinion. You're clearly waaay the fuck over your head.

For those not following - Earlier Mickey said higher temps led to more evaporation. (oooookay). Now he is saying how can it flood so much if some river somewhere is drying up. What a point he has made! A real true Trump supporter. Only the brightest, folks.

The drooler is fucking arguing with his own points now but hey whatever bullshit the feeble-minded gotta spin in their head to look at themselves as being right is what will fucking happen.
    And this response here is a prime example of the mad ravings that get posted when the insane asylum allows a crazed and delusional lunatic on the internet. He writes about the "river got flooded" and the "river dried up" in the same post. Lunacy.

You need to stick to things where maybe people will respect your opinion. On your so called "climate crisis" you make an illiterate assclown of yourself.

"Some river somewhere?" Damn you're stupid. Not just regular stupid either. Stupid to the 11th power.

Do us a favor. The next time you want to argue with yourself do it in the bathroom mirror instead of on the forum.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

First line in this song from 1981 is:

"Preacher mans says it's the end of time
    And the Mississippi River she's goin' dry."

That was over 40 years ago Acunt. You think this is the first time the Mississippi River has been down. It ain't. It happened 40 years ago and has happened a hundred times in the last 500 years.

And while you are perishing from being a pussy us country boys will survive.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And this response right here is a prime example of why people concerned about these things, stopped calling this issue "global warming" and moved to climate change.

"The river"? Are you under the impression there is one river? LOL!

Shut it the fuck down now or stick with things where people will respect your opinion. You're clearly waaay the fuck over your head.

For those not following - Earlier Mickey said higher temps led to more evaporation. (oooookay). Now he is saying how can it flood so much if some river somewhere is drying up. What a point he has made! A real true Trump supporter. Only the brightest, folks.

The drooler is fucking arguing with his own points now but hey whatever bullshit the feeble-minded gotta spin in their head to look at themselves as being right is what will fucking happen.
    And this response here is a prime example of the mad ravings that get posted when the insane asylum allows a crazed and delusional lunatic on the internet. He writes about the "river got flooded" and the "river dried up" in the same post. Lunacy.

You need to stick to things where maybe people will respect your opinion. On your so called "climate crisis" you make an illiterate assclown of yourself.

"Some river somewhere?" Damn you're stupid. Not just regular stupid either. Stupid to the 11th power.

Do us a favor. The next time you want to argue with yourself do it in the bathroom mirror instead of on the forum.
    I'm only posting facts. I get it. This is why you like Trump. Doesn't matter what bullshit he feeds you, even if it conflicts with reality, you're going to believe it.

I'm not sure where I said both things about a river in one post. It isn't on this page. I'd suggest you show the link otherwise you're redietzing me. I could look myself but if I can't find it all I've done is waste my time responding to nutball.

I'm not arguing with anyone. You're arguing with me. Lol. JFC dude.

I've just posting things that are readily verifiable. If you don't have the intelligence to spot the pattern there is nothing I can do with you directly. I can however keep posting facts of things are happening now. No studies.

My point with the Pakistan (or whatever country it was) wasn't so much that it was flooding there - I was showing how issues between countries is now starting. These things will continue to become worse and go against mitigation efforts and possibly balloon into some sort of wars.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

First line in this song from 1981 is:

"Preacher mans says it's the end of time
    And the Mississippi River she's goin' dry."

That was over 40 years ago Acunt. You think this is the first time the Mississippi River has been down. It ain't. It happened 40 years ago and has happened a hundred times in the last 500 years.

And while you are perishing from being a pussy us country boys will survive.

Lol. You're on top of it.

I would not assume that the writing is b******* based off of that.
    And neither did I or Monet. Monet wrote that it was probably a hoax, not that it was a hoax. And I wrote that it's possible that it's not fictional, not that it definitely was fictional.

And neither did I or Monet. Monet wrote that it was probably a hoax, not that it was a hoax. And I wrote that it's possible that it's not fictional, not that it definitely was fictional.
    And did I say you did or didn't do any of the above? lol dude. Calm down. Monet was trying to decide how uhm credible it was and my comment was addressing that.

I don't even see why one would care. It didn't seem conspiratorial.

Well speaking of which.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Speeche...rticle/605617/

Here's another one.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...rity-challenge

Trump's boy .. wonder what our biggest Trumper will say about this.

And did I say you did or didn't do any of the above? lol dude. Calm down. Monet was trying to decide how uhm credible it was and my comment was addressing that.
    Ok, then, who are you giving advice to about not assuming it's BS ? Monet and I were the only other participants in the convo besides yourself.

Ok, then, who are you giving advice to about not assuming it's BS ? Monet and I were the only other participants in the convo besides yourself.
    I didn't say it wasn't somewhat addressed to you.

Lol me saying one thing in the middle of you and Monet's love-making session and you OCDing the fuck out.

Lol me saying one thing in the middle of you and Monet's love-making session and you OCDing the fuck out.
    Who were you giving the advice to ?

Who were you giving the advice to ?
    Anyone who thinks that because the slide says something about neuro-networks dreaming that it is likely fake.

I'm not even sure what Monet was concerned about, that the DOD/whomever might want to try to model the human brain as part of some research grant !?! I guess it is the sort of thing conspiracies are born from.

My only real point is it is likely a real slide and it really didn't seem disconcerting at all after I skimmed ~10 pages.

And just to calm any fears - this shit will never happen. The human brain will never be modeled in the way one might think. AI will likely never be particularly robust. It can now spit out a lot of cool text but that text is just some predictive model from taking in a ton of text of the internet.

Here's another one.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...rity-challenge

Trump's boy .. wonder what our biggest Trumper will say about this.
    Which school of climatology did mad dog mattis graduate from?

Here is another thing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/10/pakistan-says-apocalyptic-flooding-reinforces-the-need-for-reparations.html

TBH they have a perfectly valid point but thats not why I am posting this here.

This is just another way in how things will be fucked. People are right that if America stops greenhouse gas emission it still won't happen elsewhere. So why should we sacrifice if it won't matter?

These guys are like "We've already been fucked we want something to help with this. You caused this."

These 2 views are so deeply opposed to each other that it is but another cloud of reasons not enough will be done.

Still deeply glad to have lived during the times I have lived. I pretty much nailed peak civilization IMO.

Just think when these rivers start to run out. Can you even make people conserve enough water to work with desalination and what it can produce? How do you deal with fire control when water is an extreme resource at times and not freely piped around a city in large volumes. Anyway.. just a thought. I have a feeling there'll be a lot of burning. Too bad a hell didn't exist for the most culpable. Such a resource limited world will lead to so many shifts. When it stops becoming a consume culture then how do people even produce enough value (stuff to trade) to pay for what all is needed? I'm not even sure it is at all possible to be saved given the incentives derived from capitalism.
    Bump. Here you go, acunt. Your link is about rivers flooding in pakistan. Then your last paragraph is about rivers running out (goinig dry). Fucking bozo.

And your question about people and desalination? You might not know it but all ships make their own fresh water with desalination tanks.

Here is another thing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/10/pakistan-says-apocalyptic-flooding-reinforces-the-need-for-reparations.html

TBH they have a perfectly valid point but thats not why I am posting this here.

This is just another way in how things will be fucked. People are right that if America stops greenhouse gas emission it still won't happen elsewhere. So why should we sacrifice if it won't matter?

These guys are like "We've already been fucked we want something to help with this. You caused this."

These 2 views are so deeply opposed to each other that it is but another cloud of reasons not enough will be done.

Still deeply glad to have lived during the times I have lived. I pretty much nailed peak civilization IMO.

Just think when these rivers start to run out. Can you even make people conserve enough water to work with desalination and what it can produce? How do you deal with fire control when water is an extreme resource at times and not freely piped around a city in large volumes. Anyway.. just a thought. I have a feeling there'll be a lot of burning. Too bad a hell didn't exist for the most culpable. Such a resource limited world will lead to so many shifts. When it stops becoming a consume culture then how do people even produce enough value (stuff to trade) to pay for what all is needed? I'm not even sure it is at all possible to be saved given the incentives derived from capitalism.
    Bump. Here you go, acunt. Your link is about rivers flooding in pakistan. Then your last paragraph is about rivers running out (goinig dry). Fucking bozo.

And your question about people and desalination? You might not know it but all ships make their own fresh water with desalination tanks.
    I see. Yes but I was addressing all the rivers mentioned before in this thread. I wrote in a very confusing manner. Pakistan running out of water won't matter so much for us, but the Mississippi and the Lake Mead river will.

Besides your made up quotes just weren't something I said. You 100% redietzed me.

I never actually said anything about rivers flooding. The article might have something about it, but it was flooding in general AFAIK and the demand for reparations I was referencing.

You're trying way too hard. My trolling must be top-notch for you guys to try this hard. I'm not even saying I'm always right. I can and do communicate rather poorly but still...

Yep, desalination exists but it takes a lot of power. So yes, we can try to rely on that but shrug. Good luck piping water across states at anywhere near the level of water we have now. Those baths and shit going to be extra pricey.

Resources needed for mitigation going to go to shit like this. Not mitigation of future effects, just keeping infrastructure up and going.

Kinda funny. Global warming doesn't exist because some scientists somewhere in the past said we'd have global cooling. Global warming is a joke because it was renamed to climate change. Oh wait it doesn't have universal effects across the globe simultaneously ?!

Thread Information