Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Looks like the Dorester just exposed the scam:higher car insurance premiums for the unvaccinated since they don't follow rules (even though getting vaccinated isn't a law as Jimmy pointed out). Same country that tried to destroy the careers of truckers who wouldn't get vaccinated. Great link, thanks.
    You really hit the nail on the head with your summary.
    I like how the article mentions that the poor do not obey the rules.
    Only the wealthy are good citizens.
    I'm paraphrasing of course.

EDIT: The Washington Times decided to piggyback and upload an article about the study as well about 41 minutes ago.
    Sickening.
    Shit is all over the web now, when you search, saying that the unvaccinated are 72% more likely to get into a traffic accident.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ovid-19-are-m/

“One possibility relates to a distrust of government or belief in freedom that contributes to both vaccination preferences and increased traffic risks,” the study’s authors wrote. “A different explanation might be misconceptions of everyday risks, faith in natural protection, antipathy toward regulation, chronic poverty, exposure to misinformation, insufficient resources, or other personal beliefs.”
    Last edited by monet; 12-18-2022 at 01:58 PM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Well if you say so about Firs then I can be completely wrong about that aspect. I'm not a tree guy. I read something about bark beetles and it said pines. Whatever. I guess pine trees managed to fade bark beetles and the huge back to back heat wave had nothing to do with it. You know.. a heat wave outside of what the plants evolved to exist in...

When heat-waves are records all the time how can you really say that is the same thing going on forever? If you apply this sort of thinking to all domains you're going to come up with some truly goofy results.

I get too much pleasure trolling your dumb ass over your Trump loving ways and whatever other backwards ass thinking you feed me.
    Yep, the ol' "heat wave killed the tree's" climatard argument....even though the bark beettles been chewing on them for years. I seen a piece on CNN yesterday where tornadoes are caused by climate change.

Climatards:
    If it's raining? That's climate change!
    If it's sunny? That's climate change!
    If it's cloudy? That's climate change!
    If it's partly cloudy? That's climate change!
    If it's windy? Hey, that's climate change!
    If the wind ain't blowing? Hey, that's climate change!
    If it's 80 degree's? Climate change again.
    If it's 200 degree's? Once again, climate change.
    If there's a tornado? Climate change
    If there's a hurricane? Climate change.
    Oop's the sun came back out. That's climate change for ya!

You dumb motherfuckers.
    Do you really not understand that things have multiple reasons? Everything is so singularly black and white to you. (although you claim to be a moderate - likely because of that guberment money you get - It allows you to not see yourself as a big fat fucking hypocrite)

Things have been killing trees forever - YES. We agree. We don't agree that whatever killed them before will be the singular cause going forward. hahaha... Especially when there have been big changes in the past year that have never occurred during written history and are KNOWN to kill things. Heat isn't magical. It really does kill things, Mick.

BTW - I have been posting countless links about where things have changed. It isn't even science I am posting. I'm posting empirical observations that can be verified if desired. I am not posting any studies or predictions.

There is literally something new in the news every fucking day but nah nothing to see. lol. Libtards need that money so they're just making up shit like usual. Trump though, he was the straight shooter. (Down with the Constitution says the #1 "Conservative" leader. And there is silence amongst his people.)
    I don't get a dime from the government you stupid fuck. I involuntarily paid into an SS retirement account for 40 years, bitch. Social Security ain't the government's money, buffoon. It's my money. But you are to stupid to figure that out. Just one dumb fuck.

And you didn't read any links I put up, buttfuck. The only degree you have is in buffoonery. You have a Master of Buffoonery degree. You're going back on ignore. I'm tired of exchanging with the village idiot.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Yep, the ol' "heat wave killed the tree's" climatard argument....even though the bark beettles been chewing on them for years. I seen a piece on CNN yesterday where tornadoes are caused by climate change.

Climatards:
    If it's raining? That's climate change!
    If it's sunny? That's climate change!
    If it's cloudy? That's climate change!
    If it's partly cloudy? That's climate change!
    If it's windy? Hey, that's climate change!
    If the wind ain't blowing? Hey, that's climate change!
    If it's 80 degree's? Climate change again.
    If it's 200 degree's? Once again, climate change.
    If there's a tornado? Climate change
    If there's a hurricane? Climate change.
    Oop's the sun came back out. That's climate change for ya!

You dumb motherfuckers.
    Do you really not understand that things have multiple reasons? Everything is so singularly black and white to you. (although you claim to be a moderate - likely because of that guberment money you get - It allows you to not see yourself as a big fat fucking hypocrite)

Things have been killing trees forever - YES. We agree. We don't agree that whatever killed them before will be the singular cause going forward. hahaha... Especially when there have been big changes in the past year that have never occurred during written history and are KNOWN to kill things. Heat isn't magical. It really does kill things, Mick.

BTW - I have been posting countless links about where things have changed. It isn't even science I am posting. I'm posting empirical observations that can be verified if desired. I am not posting any studies or predictions.

There is literally something new in the news every fucking day but nah nothing to see. lol. Libtards need that money so they're just making up shit like usual. Trump though, he was the straight shooter. (Down with the Constitution says the #1 "Conservative" leader. And there is silence amongst his people.)
    I don't get a dime from the government you stupid fuck. I involuntarily paid into an SS retirement account for 40 years, bitch. Social Security ain't the government's money, buffoon. It's my money. But you are to stupid to figure that out. Just one dumb fuck.

And you didn't read any links I put up, buttfuck. The only degree you have is in buffoonery. You have a Master of Buffoonery degree. You're going back on ignore. I'm tired of exchanging with the village idiot.
    I thought you guys were buddy, buddy after your meetup.
    I don't know if all this trash talking is fake or real.
    Sounds Real.
    Keep it Coming!

^^ Beat me to it. I thought they had a good meetup, unlike you and the Wolf

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Our "meetup" was decent enough but that doesn't change the fact that AW and ZK are Forum Phonies.

Why wouldn't you unless you didn't know any better?
    I've heard both versions. I could care less which version I use as long as the meaning is conveyed.
    I've heard both versions too. I wanted to point it out to you because you clearly didn't notice you were saying something nonsensical and not the way it was intended. You are a man of very precise language. I assumed you would appreciate this but again that is my chief problem. Assuming too much.

Here is a question - Your answer to all this has been along the lines of,

A) I could care less
    B) I couldn't care less

Which would be a better answer ?

[spoiler] The meanings are radically different.[/spoiler]
    A better answer to what question ?
    I'm totally fine using a well-known figure of speech which has a clear meaning and appears in American-English dictionary as an acceptable form. I didn't examine the phrase for its literal,logical meaning for this exact reason.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Looks like the Dorester just exposed the scam:higher car insurance premiums for the unvaccinated since they don't follow rules (even though getting vaccinated isn't a law as Jimmy pointed out). Same country that tried to destroy the careers of truckers who wouldn't get vaccinated. Great link, thanks.
    You really hit the nail on the head with your summary.
    I like how the article mentions that the poor do not obey the rules.
    Only the wealthy are good citizens.
    I'm paraphrasing of course.

EDIT: The Washington Times decided to piggyback and upload an article about the study as well about 41 minutes ago.
    Sickening.
    Shit is all over the web now, when you search, saying that the unvaccinated are 72% more likely to get into a traffic accident.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ovid-19-are-m/

“One possibility relates to a distrust of government or belief in freedom that contributes to both vaccination preferences and increased traffic risks,” the study’s authors wrote. “A different explanation might be misconceptions of everyday risks, faith in natural protection, antipathy toward regulation, chronic poverty, exposure to misinformation, insufficient resources, or other personal beliefs.”
    Thanks Monet.
    All this goes to show that the mainstream media is worthless except for reporting the weather and sports scores. CA governor Gavin Newsom was caught red-handed without his mask at an expensive French restaurant while mask mandates were in place in CA at the same time as he was telling people they would be punished if they were violating mask mandates. So much for the rich being good rules followers, LOL. This all reminds me of when Hitlery Clinton called the same people getting attacked in this article "Deplorables". Vaccination is all about getting a read on if someone is a sheep or not as you know.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Our "meetup" was decent enough but that doesn't change the fact that AW and ZK are Forum Phonies.
    And you're a fat fucking pile of dung with a slanty pussied wife/girlfriend. Go jump of of Hoover Dam.

I doubt anyone will remember the song No Go Betweens by the Memphis Horns, despite the fact that it is an excellent song:

Been there, done that ... in the high school senior band. Three classes a week, for five years. No guitars, and like allowed. Anyway, as close as it seems, it's a "million miles away". I guess that time marches on no matter where, or what. Foreign worlds in each world.

Actually, it makes no sense to me that they may still be teaching that stuff. How many symphony orchestras could there be that are still financially afloat?
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 12-18-2022 at 06:57 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

TBH I don't care you are on SS but I'd never claim to be moderate if I identified so strongly with the right. I really don't care or judge about SS. That being said you're just fooling yourself. Anytime government takes something involuntarily it is a tax. At that point it becomes theirs and not yours. Sure you deserve government money but call it what it is. Just because it is tied up into some ponzi scheme they forced you into doesn't make it any less government money. If people stopped paying into it today, where would your money be?

Master of Buffoonery is pretty good. You got a RL friend sending me PMs informing me of my honorary degree.

Oh well Mickey has me on ignore so asking him which links I didn't read wouldn't be fruitful but I am definitely curious. I at least give things a skim until I figure out what they're about. Same thing with yourtube hack influencers.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 12-18-2022 at 07:35 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Sounds Real.
    Keep it Coming!
    Mostly heart felt but probably not particularly person or longterm. We're definitely not buddy buddy lol but I don't have any particular issues with him. If wants to go on about how I'm stupid for posting empirical observations then I will continue to respond. Ok, I do some editorializing too .. in fairness. But everyone knows that. At least I'm not posting bullshit hack youtube videos.

Here is the rundown of me meeting Mickey. I'm walking the floor, see an AP, looks like that real basic picture he has sitting at the bar, he is taking notes and writing stuff down. Has that scooter type thing. I'm like.. this must be ! So I approach him. He kinda laughs says something like "I guess I can't troll you anymore". (paraphrase) I show him some machines he wasn't aware of. We had a hamburger and parted ways. We talked a bit about the machine world and that was mostly it. Whatever, likely the same result if I was to meet most people on here that is a basic weirdo and not something special like Seedvalue / Singer.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 12-18-2022 at 07:34 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I've heard both versions. I could care less which version I use as long as the meaning is conveyed.
    I've heard both versions too. I wanted to point it out to you because you clearly didn't notice you were saying something nonsensical and not the way it was intended. You are a man of very precise language. I assumed you would appreciate this but again that is my chief problem. Assuming too much.

Here is a question - Your answer to all this has been along the lines of,

A) I could care less
    B) I couldn't care less

Which would be a better answer ?

[spoiler] The meanings are radically different.[/spoiler]
    A better answer to what question ?
    I'm totally fine using a well-known figure of speech which has a clear meaning and appears in American-English dictionary as an acceptable form. I didn't examine the phrase for its literal,logical meaning for this exact reason.
    You don't need to study it. It is just right there apparent to you. It seems like you'd use the one that is proper, makes sense, and was the original. Not the one that is basically slang and doesn't even make sense.. It really doesn't require any "examination". I just saw you had posted it, knew that is a common mistake, and decided to point it out to you since you weren't aware.

LOL! Life is great not having to read Acunt and Bumreaper's psychobabble anymore. I now have more time to read things that are actually educational.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

LOL! Life is great not having to read Acunt and Bumreaper's psychobabble anymore. I now have more time to read things that are actually educational.

--->

Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (Lambert-Eaton paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration).

https://anagram-solver.net/LOL!%20Li....?partial=true

Hmm. Weakness of the limbs. I guess when a person dies, he's the last one to find out about it.

Gee, same thing with the 6's.

LOL! Life is great not havin6 to read Acunt and 6umreaper's psychobabble anymore. I now have more time to read thin6s that are actually educational. ---> Same thing.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

There once was a man named Mickey Crimm
    He stopped reading acctinquestion's forum posts, it was grim
    He used the ignore function to find peace
    He improved himself and soared high, with ease
    Rob Singer also learned a lot, even on his daughter's front lawn

Someone has "called" me, yet again?

He stopped reading acctinquestion's forum posts, it was Grim ...
    ---> The Concise Guide To Sounding Smart At Parties.

https://anagram-solver.net/He%20stop...0?partial=true

Name:  The_Concise_Guide_To_Sounding_Smart_At_Parties_cover_art.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  38.3 KB

I think that you guys, especially Tablepooey, and MrV, need something to clean the carbon out of your cylinders. Ha.

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

33 <----------- Yet again, your "prayers" have been answered.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Sounds Real.
    Keep it Coming!
    Nope. No desire to read anymore Acunt posts. To much psychobabble. And his pessimism is insufferable. I think the dude is bipolar. Anyways, ain't gonna waste anymore time with that.

Sounds Real.
    Keep it Coming!
    Nope. No desire to read anymore Acunt posts. To much psychobabble. And his pessimism is insufferable. I think the dude is bipolar. Anyways, ain't gonna waste anymore time with that.
    Truth is a bitter pill. The red pill. I need to watch those movies. Life sux but people doing nothing but contributing to the problem then convincing themselves otherwise have no place in my world. Do what you wish but lets not lie to ourselves. This lying is what has prevented things from changing and has set us on this path we will not turn back from. Exceptionally fucked up. All this shit like COVID etc matters nothing. AIDs, Wokeness, antibiotic resistence, plastics in the ocean - in our food - in us, tornados and hurricanes. NONE of this is jack shit. The only thing comparable is a full on nuke war but we won't be avoiding this one.

I've accepted it and am a free man lol. I apologize those who love the blue pill but it is people like you who guaranteed this ending.

My other point here is legitimately make up for the lack of actual news. News needs to make money. They sell entertainment. This shit isn't entertaining unless you're further along in your place of acceptance. I'm sickly smirking at it all. I'm one nihilistic mother fucker these days.

It really is a human thing. I feel sorry for kids these days but they'd been the same little shithead apes had they been the ones that came first. Oh well. Thank you capitalism. Twas a good run.

As to Mickey's take on my mental health - I will say this. People in denial all the time in life do seem to do better in some regards.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 12-19-2022 at 08:12 PM.

Worst drought in Peru in 50 years? Problems with water supplies? Seemingly very signficant food shortages there? Civil unrest because people starting to starve?

We'll have bread for far longer than most folks, don't worry.

Here we go !

Ooops. Side-tracked and forgot the link https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/20...southern-andes

Sounds Real.
    Keep it Coming!
    Mostly heart felt but probably not particularly person or longterm. We're definitely not buddy buddy lol but I don't have any particular issues with him. If wants to go on about how I'm stupid for posting empirical observations then I will continue to respond. Ok, I do some editorializing too .. in fairness. But everyone knows that. At least I'm not posting bullshit hack youtube videos.

Here is the rundown of me meeting Mickey. I'm walking the floor, see an AP, looks like that real basic picture he has sitting at the bar, he is taking notes and writing stuff down. Has that scooter type thing. I'm like.. this must be ! So I approach him. He kinda laughs says something like "I guess I can't troll you anymore". (paraphrase) I show him some machines he wasn't aware of. We had a hamburger and parted ways. We talked a bit about the machine world and that was mostly it. Whatever, likely the same result if I was to meet most people on here that is a basic weirdo and not something special like Seedvalue / Singer.
    You wouldn’t have the chance because I don’t risk being made by chatting with idiots on the floor. You don’t get it moron literally everything involved with my identity is fake. I haven’t played on a players card in my name since 2005ish there are zero pictures of me online. I don’t have emails in my name I don’t own property in my name, I don’t use devices online that are registered to anyone I know. Along with many other things. What you see is what I want you to see period. I often name devices after peoples family members who may be snooping lol. Things that make me laugh inside jokes if you will.

There’s nothing of value you could provide me anyway. I’m the source bitch

Now let’s talk about the Mashco-Piro tribe of Peru. Do you think they will survive this made up fairytale of yours ? My bet is yes !!

You have no legacy or family this is why you joined the climate cult of the rat ruck Elliot. Rat fucks like him hate life also. Freak

Thread Information