Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If you really want to know what is wrong with America it is very simple.
    Pre, During and just after World War II America was a producer and produced for the world and America did not consume near as much as America Manufactured.
    All that changed when America decided to manufacture abroad and consume far more goods.
    Now we just consume and import everything.
    We will be Fucked very soon when all these supply routes get cut off.
    Did I not post here there are companies commercializing the artic passage? Doubt they'll be cut off !! THey're being added baby !
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Mickey not being a supporter of Trump is the same thing as Mickey being a centrist.
    I'll wait for mickeycrimm to respond instead of listening to your TDS remarks.
    We know what and who you are already.
    I pray that Trump wins the next election just to Fuck with all you libitards.

Mickey not being a supporter of Trump is the same thing as Mickey being a centrist.
    lol okey dokey. I hope he runs too. Believe me.

Mickey is also the one who says he is centrist. so ridiculous.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

It’s Trump’s stated and carried out policies that I support. Sure he’s an asshole but that’s what we need instead of these posey sniffing bought off politicians both Democrat and republican. His economic policies, foreign policy that puts America first, energy independence, and secure border. KJ calls people that support these policies extremists and crazy Maga’s. We’re not the crazy ones. The Demopublicans are the crazy ones. Trumps policies are sensible and he can be trusted to carry them out. The rest of the republicans will say they will do it but then it’s fuck you once they are elected. Only Trump can be trusted.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It’s Trump’s stated and carried out policies that I support. Sure he’s an asshole but that’s what we need instead of these posey sniffing bought off politicians both Democrat and republican. His economic policies, foreign policy that puts America first, energy independence, and secure border. KJ calls people that support these policies extremists and crazy Maga’s. We’re not the crazy ones. The Demopublicans are the crazy ones. Trumps policies are sensible and he can be trusted to carry them out. The rest of the republicans will say they will do it but then it’s fuck you once they are elected. Only Trump can be trusted.
    Don't forget Bitch McConnell

It’s Trump’s stated and carried out policies that I support. Sure he’s an asshole but that’s what we need instead of these posey sniffing bought off politicians both Democrat and republican. His economic policies, foreign policy that puts America first, energy independence, and secure border. KJ calls people that support these policies extremists and crazy Maga’s. We’re not the crazy ones. The Demopublicans are the crazy ones. Trumps policies are sensible and he can be trusted to carry them out. The rest of the republicans will say they will do it’s fuck you once they are elected.
    OMG Crimm, YOU have really drank the Kool-aid on this guy. Donald Trump is about Donald Trump. Not America fist, Energy independence or any other damn thing. He has been about Donald Trump and ONLY Donald Trump since long before he ran for President, a job he never even wanted. He wanted the attention and that is all. When he figured out that the only party he had a chance to hijack was the Republican Party, that is when he adopted some of these policies that Republicans wanted to hear. This Man was never in favor of abortion. He was against it his whole life. He took that position because that is what Republicans wanted to hear. A big part of the Republican base is the religious right. Donald Trump is not religious. He is about as far away from a religious person as you can be.

The one thing Republicans (not Trumpers) but legit Republicans say that I agree with, is it wasn't a bad idea to turn to a successful businessman, instead of corrupt politicians on both sides. I endorse that idea. Problem was Donald Trump was never and is NOT a successful businessman. He has cheated, lied and stolen, everything he has. I am sure it goes back long before 1990 and the Taj Mahal, but there were like 100 different lawsuits from builders and companies that worked on the Taj Mahal, all claiming that Trump didn't pay what he agreed to. And there have been some 400 such lawsuits over the years.

He doesn't pay people, businesses and vendors what he agreed to, and he doesn't even pay taxes. Yes, I know rich people have tax loopholes. They are legal. The things Trump did to avoid taxes were NOT legal. He would take a property worth 200 million and value it at $500 as collateral for a loan. They he would take the same property and value it at $40 million for tax purposes. Donald Trump is a Ponzi scheme and Barnum Bailey scammer rolled into one. He is about enriching Donald Trump. He sure as hell doesn't care about America.

Now if you want to find a legitimate successful businessman, I would be willing to give that a shot instead of career politicians all on the take. But that person isn't and never was Donald Trump.

What Donald Trump has done, is destroyed the Republican Party. He has created a divide that will last for probably a decade. In this country, we need two strong parties to survive. I would prefer to see 3, but I don't think that will ever happen. But you need two strong parties, or everything collapses. If you don't believe me.....Joe Biden is the President of the United States. Joe Biden. There is only one reason for that and it is because of Donald Trump. Had Trump never came along, hijacked the Republican party, Joe Biden would never have come close to being President.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

It’s Trump’s stated and carried out policies that I support. Sure he’s an asshole but that’s what we need instead of these posey sniffing bought off politicians both Democrat and republican. His economic policies, foreign policy that puts America first, energy independence, and secure border. KJ calls people that support these policies extremists and crazy Maga’s. We’re not the crazy ones. The Demopublicans are the crazy ones. Trumps policies are sensible and he can be trusted to carry them out. The rest of the republicans will say they will do it’s fuck you once they are elected.
    OMG Crimm, YOU have really drank the Kool-aid on this guy. Donald Trump is about Donald Trump. Not America fist, Energy independence or any other damn thing. He has been about Donald Trump and ONLY Donald Trump since long before he ran for President, a job he never even wanted. He wanted the attention and that is all. When he figured out that the only party he had a chance to hijack was the Republican Party, that is when he adopted some of these policies that Republicans wanted to hear. This Man was never in favor of abortion. He was against it his whole life. He took that position because that is what Republicans wanted to hear. A big part of the Republican base is the religious right. Donald Trump is not religious. He is about as far away from a religious person as you can be.

The one thing Republicans (not Trumpers) but legit Republicans say that I agree with, is it wasn't a bad idea to turn to a successful businessman, instead of corrupt politicians on both sides. I endorse that idea. Problem was Donald Trump was never and is NOT a successful businessman. He has cheated, lied and stolen, everything he has. I am sure it goes back long before 1990 and the Taj Mahal, but there were like 100 different lawsuits from builders and companies that worked on the Taj Mahal, all claiming that Trump didn't pay what he agreed to. And there have been some 400 such lawsuits over the years.

He doesn't pay people, businesses and vendors what he agreed to, and he doesn't even pay taxes. Yes, I know rich people have tax loopholes. They are legal. The things Trump did to avoid taxes were NOT legal. He would take a property worth 200 million and value it at $500 as collateral for a loan. They he would take the same property and value it at $40 million for tax purposes. Donald Trump is a Ponzi scheme and Barnum Bailey scammer rolled into one. He is about enriching Donald Trump. He sure as hell doesn't care about America.

Now if you want to find a legitimate successful businessman, I would be willing to give that a shot instead of career politicians all on the take. But that person isn't and never was Donald Trump.
    You are one fucked up dude. A far left Libtard that thinks he's conservative. And amazingly stupid because you don't even know what Trump did as president.

Do you remember he cut taxes to bring trillions of dollars that corporations had in overseas banks back into the country?

Do you remember he opened up drilling contracts and permitted building pipelines that made us energy independent?

Do you remember he demanded and got re-renegotiation of international trade deals that were bad for America?

Do you remember he told corps that if they moved their plants overseas they would pay a high tariff which stopped them from moving?

He expanded national parks and forests.

Let states legalize marijuana

Quashed robocalls

Moved national defense from insurgents/terrorists to confront China and Russia. That is still ongoing.

Made it easier to prosecute financial crimes
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Trump:

Created over 1 million factory jobs

Doubled the Standard Deduction

Eliminated death tax

Cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%.

Created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods

Made it easier to get retirement plans

Reduced prescription costs by 10%

By executive order demanded government agencies hire american/buy american

Made Japan cut it's tariffs with american agricultaral products being duty free

Made the EU stop it's unfair trade practices

Demanded and got EU to pay it's fair share in NATO

Boosted american exports of agricultural products

Gave 28 billion to american farmers who got fucked by China. Payed for with China tariff money

Demanded and got Argentina to lift its ban on american pork.

Made America the number one producer of oil and gas in the world.

Withdrew us from the one-sided Paris Climate Accords

Enacted policies that doubled the amount of solar electricity

Doubled the child tax credit

Gave federal workers 12 weeks paid parental leave

Eliminated the individual mandate

Lowered Medicare premiums

Eliminated health insurance taxes

Expanded telehealth access

Enacted law to make pharma offer same prices to americans as other countries.

Reduced prescription drug premiums

Installed 230 judges

Appointed 3 Supreme Court judges

Fully enforced immigration laws. Reduced illegal border crossings to a trickle

Theres a lot more but I'm tired. KJ, you are not entitled to fantasy facts. Per the usual, when it comes to Trump, or anything else, you are just a pack of lies. Just dumber than a fucking rock.

You just keep drinking the kool-aid. Ask contractors on his construction projects. Trump's buildings were top of the line quality products. He did not tolerate shoddy workmanship and he demanded that you know that up front. You do the job right or get fucked. If you fuck it up you don't get paid until you fix it. A lot of contractors thought they could just sue then settle out of court. Trump stood his ground. Shoddy work doesn't get paid. Period.

Taxes? I remember Hillary, in one of the debates, brought up Trump not paying taxes. Without missing a beat he said "That makes me smart." Did you see the look in Hillary's eyes when he said that. It froze her up. Trump learned 40 years ago, because of perpetual audits, not to try to cheat on taxes. He just does what every sharp businessman does, take full advantage of the tax laws. You haven't seen him charged with any kind of tax evasion, have you?

And KJ, who the fuck are you to say Trump is a shitty businessman? He's got your woke ass beat all to hell and back. When it comes to business acumen you can't even lick his boots.

And those "legit republicans" you talk about. They're not republicans. They are democrats posing as republicans. You do the same fucking thing. You're a libtard posing as a conservative. Trump is the legitimate republican, not you or them.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-24-2022 at 08:44 AM.

Fomented and led an insurrection to destroy democracy: 'nuf said.
    What, Me Worry?

I'm just aghast at the level of man-worship displayed. Pretty sure at this point I'd rather NOT be liked by Mickey, if yaknowwhatimean.

I'm just aghast at the level of man-worship displayed. Pretty sure at this point I'd rather NOT be liked by Mickey, if yaknowwhatimean.
    --->

Winter Is Coming: Why Vladimir Putin and the Enemies of the Free World Must Be Stopped.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20%20%20...0?partial=true

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fomented and led an insurrection to destroy democracy: 'nuf said.
    Smoke some more skunk bud.

It will come out in the next Congress that Nancy Pelosi, in charge of capitol security, would not allow the national guard to surround the capitol and told the capitol police to stand down. It’s all in her emails which are being made public. Nancy is responsible for the J6 riot. The FBI is also culpable.

I'll just pick one of mickey's hundred "talking points" that he is repeating.

Lowered Medicare premiums.

2016 $104.90 Trump elected November
    2017 $134.00 Trump took office Jan 20
    2018 $134.00
    2019 $135.50
    2020 $144.60
    2021 $148.50 Trump left office Jan 20

Keep sucking down that kool-aid my friend. But I do wish you a Merry Xmas.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/curr...emiums-2388483

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I'll just pick one of mickey's hundred "talking points" that he is repeating.

Lowered Medicare premiums.

2016 $104.90 Trump elected November
    2017 $134.00 Trump took office Jan 20
    2018 $134.00
    2019 $135.50
    2020 $144.60
    2021 $148.50 Trump left office Jan 20

Keep sucking down that kool-aid my friend. But I do wish you a Merry Xmas.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/curr...emiums-2388483
    I put up a very long list. Is that all you got? Hahahahaha!!! You conveniently left parts A and D. And the B rates were lower than what Obama had scheduled. Keep drinking that libtard juice. Merry Christmas

I'm sure you have already enjoyed this guy many times accountinquestion but you should enjoy this video.
    Not sure why he didn't upload part two?
    Maybe he got pissed off at the doctor.
    Or the comment section was too pissed off at part one.
    Anyways, your lifestyle changes are futile as we will all be dead by 2030 no matter what.
    (According to Dr. Guy that is)

I'm sure you have already enjoyed this guy many times accountinquestion but you should enjoy this video.
    Not sure why he didn't upload part two?
    Maybe he got pissed off at the doctor.
    Or the comment section was too pissed off at part one.
    Anyways, your lifestyle changes are futile as we will all be dead by 2030 no matter what.
    (According to Dr. Guy that is)

Not really an interest of mine per se. I just have a few news sources aren't msm. Reading a headline and skimming the article is enough. I rarely watch youtube interviews but thank you for looking out for me.

In general no one wants to hear it because it makes them uncomfortable and they'd rather ignore these things or hear positive stuff about how it will be fixed. Thus very little coverage on MSM cuz they gotta pay those bills. So I started posting that stuff in here.

The amount of shit going on with stuff blows away all this conspiratorial msm vax talk and it isn't even close... you guys should be thanking me.

I will try to remember to watch some of the video though.

I don't have many lifestyle changes. I don't use climate control as much as most and avoid a few foods. Bought a Tesla but I don't think electric cars really do much outside of promote infrastructure that can be made more sustainable. The best thing about the Tesla is that it'll drive itself when driving to casinos down the highway.

Ultimately the system of capitalism has no real solution to this. It is all about consumption to drive the beast. Until there starts to not being so much to consume at which point mitigation will be futile. That pie in the sky shit won't work.

So I watched half of this last night. He presents a lot of stuff that seems accurate but he went back to this "but the rich aren't giving up as much as the poor.. they expect us to sacrifice?". It seemed to be in reference to upper-class vs others and not like first vs third world. If he *really* believes everyone is going to be dead by 2030 why even bother with this upper class vs the world talk? I lost interest in it because his credibility dipped too low but obviously just my perspective. Same issue I have with most youtube videos.

Now here is a exceptionally intelligent woman. She has severe issues with the MSM and the war in Ukraine. Her take is quite a bit different. She is against nuclear power which is <facepalm> but otherwise I've never disagreed with her. She despises Democrats and likely has far more justification than joe six-pack cheering on Tucker. HOWEVER every "conservative" one here will dismiss her as a libtard because.. well.. yanno.. thats how you're told to look at the world.. but if you are interested Monet, it is worth it.

I've been wondering about this broken pipeline. Russians vs US? It is kinda like Robbi Lewe. I go back and forth but she has some interesting points why it is likely a US operation of some sort. Have to ship out that liquified natural gas we have too much of. And well.. Russia could have just turned it off if they wanted it off unless done for internal political reasons.

Merry Christmas. Some of the finest forum people ever assembled under a Dan Druff rebranded forum.

Thread Information