Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL at Eliot saying the fascists almost won the 2020 election. Hell, the fascists won the 2020 election. The one thing fascists love to do is call others fascists.
    Biden believes the federal gov't can help solve our problems.

Trump felt only he could do so; there is a difference.
    The Federal Government IS the problem!!!

We need a federal government, the states cannot accomplish all the things needed by themselves.

I'm not saying the current gov't is the best, but I am saying a federal gov't is required.

Without it how would we defend the nation, regulate commerce, etc.?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    LOL at Eliot saying the fascists almost won the 2020 election. Hell, the fascists won the 2020 election. The one thing fascists love to do is call others fascists.
    Biden believes the federal gov't can help solve our problems.

Trump felt only he could do so; there is a difference.
    Trump was right that only he could do what it takes. And he did what it takes. He cut taxes and regulations then got out of the way. Business brought trillions of dollars back into the country. Trump stood out of the way while the business community created the most flourishing economy the U.S ever seen. Everyone, especially minorities benefitted.

Democrats AND republicans have a huge issue with getting in the way of everyfuckingthing. So Trump was right about being the only one smart enough....to get the hell out of the way.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://www.nola.com/news/environmen...e6f88a6f8.html

Out with the old, in with the new? Some of first manmade relics in North America being washed away to make room for the new normal.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Are they gonna ban my gas dryer too?
    Why don't they just turn all the gas off from the source?
    Guess I'll be cooking outside on the barbie.
    You Fucking Climate Change Assholes.
    Climate Changes.
    Everything Changes.
    Fuck.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Climate Changes.
    Everything Changes.
    Fuck.
    Well for the history of man we have lived on a planet that can sustain us. Yes, everything changes but change is of course not equivalent..

If you are complaining about the device you use to cook your hotdogs then boy are you going to be in for a big surprise.

At least you have a tent for when you have to live in a desert.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Many of you think you are Free or in a Democracy.
    Well you aint and ain't aint a word.
    Seriously though, if you have a child and get married or both and have to fight for custody of that child and or get divorced you will learn about how Free you really are.
    The State will tell you what you can and cannot do with that child or your possessions and you will not be able to do anything about it.
    Heck, the State may just take away your child just because they can.
    Most of us are slaves living in a dictatorship.
    That's the truth.

If you really want the truth, every person who is American Born or becomes an American Citizen is actually the property of the United States of America.
    That's right... legally, you are the countries property and in the end they (The State) can and will do anything they want with their property.

Many of you think you are Free or in a Democracy.
    Well you aint and ain't aint a word.
    Seriously though, if you have a child and get married or both and have to fight for custody of that child and or get divorced you will learn about how Free you really are.
    The State will tell you what you can and cannot do with that child or your possessions and you will not be able to do anything about it.
    Heck, the State may just take away your child just because they can.
    Most of us are slaves living in a dictatorship.
    That's the truth.

If you really want the truth, every person who is American Born or becomes an American Citizen is actually the property of the United States of America.
    That's right... legally, you are the countries property and in the end they (The State) can and will do anything they want with their property.

You literally can tell them to suck your dick and go off the grid with cash. If they try to come make you do something you don’t want then make them shoot you. This will guarantee the state owes your kids

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Climate Changes.
    Everything Changes.
    Fuck.
    Well for the history of man we have lived on a planet that can sustain us. Yes, everything changes but change is of course not equivalent..

If you are complaining about the device you use to cook your hotdogs then boy are you going to be in for a big surprise.

At the same time Biden is trying to ban gas we are selling record amounts of Natural Gas to Europe lol. Shits funny how they got people Like you twisted up lol. That’s what happens to most men who go through life without love or a family. Very few can do it without going completely insane like you

There’s literally nothing going to change

For as long as this board is here we will continue to check in on this climate change thread and life will literally be completely fine in the United States.

The continued insanity of AIQ will never match reality. He’s never actually traveled the country to see how great everything is. How vast and empty it is outside of the city’s. He sits running his small business hoping they Google pays him lol

No one cares because everyone with a Brain knows nothing will happen

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Climate Changes.
    Everything Changes.
    Fuck.

At the same time Biden is trying to ban gas we are selling record amounts of Natural Gas to Europe lol. Shits funny how they got people Like you twisted up lol. That’s what happens to most men who go through life without love or a family. Very few can do it without going completely insane like you
    lol. I guess pointing out how you thinking prostitution is legal LV is quite remarkable for such a grizzled gambler, wound you up? Where have you been all your life? How on Earth did you think prostitution was legal? Thats why brothels are all out in different counties. doh

I'll agree about being twisted up the day I go back reading all your old forum posts because my feelings were hurt. Don't even try bro as you're not convincing anyone. It is all endless projection by you.

You seriously have less credibility than Kewl. At least Kewl's lies are kinda bounded by something.. you just make up infinite shit. Kewl called you out and you backed down. Lets be honest here.

Most men's cocks grow when they're sexually aroused. Apparently yours permanently grows an inch or 2 everytime someone insults you on the internet.

lol

Most men's cocks grow when they're sexually aroused. Apparently yours permanently grows an inch or 2 everytime someone insults you on the internet.
    Think "Penis-occhio" as he likely gets tumescent from lies, not sexual stimulation.

lol[/QUOTE]
    What, Me Worry?

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/5057

interesting way to graph it. Although I won't post studies of what MIGHT happen I will continue to post data and articles of things ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

One man's take on Gen Z and climate change:

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

One man's take on Gen Z and climate change:

I don't particularly disagree with him. He's kinda an idiot himself though when he falls back on the ol magic thinking of there will be future innovation that will take are of it. Outside of (IMO quite a longshot) fusion there really isn't much out there.

Saw a tweet the other day where someone who very very much believes in Earth warming said that those windmills take 10 years to be carbon neutral after we take into account all the cement and other materials. The only way to fix this is either temporarily by nuclear power or altering our lifestyles. This guy isn't wrong but he does absolutely 0 comparison of other alternatives outside of his magic thinking that innovation will fix this.

Him ignoring people? I get he wasn't there to debate but if you're going to call big groups of people idiots you're not going to get respect from me if you also hide from questions. I know many are different from me.

Funnily enough, in regards to the climate, he agrees with Eliot from what I can tell.

Not sure why he goes on about wokeism as if it has anything to do with climate change. Climate change science predates the term wokeism. If we're not going by the term then when did wokeism start? When women started wanting to vote? I really don't know. I do know that many many "conservatives" know more about wokeism than I ever will and even I detest several aspects of it. There was some guy on here.. Either couch belly or 6toedpete that knew of some stuff where trannies were doing something to kids. I forget what it was but I asked for more info so I could investigate. This user wouldn't even tell me where he got the info. Must be some secret club for conservatives. fuck if I know.

For being a "comedian" there really weren't many laughs.

Listen Fuckers... it isn't global warming you have to worry about.
    It's Global Cooling.
    That's the monster.
    We can't survive or grow anything in an Ice Age.
    With Global Warming we just change locations and grow plenty of crops.
    Crisis Adverted.

In this video Anton Petrov describes (starting at 9:01) several time periods prior to the existence of humans where there were temperatures and changes to temperature at least as rapid as that of the industrial period of humans. Since these levels and changes to levels (Hyperthermals) cannot be caused by man, the listener can either conclude that this "global warming"/"climate change" is a natural process or it was caused by non-human advanced civilizations. Therefore the claimed climate change going on presently may be a natural process and not necessarily caused by humans (or only partially caused by humans), since it has been demonstrated in the past history of the earth that it has happened in the absence of humans. Of particular note is the hyperthermal known as the Paleocene–Eocene thermal maximum shown in the screenshot.

Name:  L97DxFN.png
Views: 246
Size:  101.1 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    In this video Anton Petrov describes (starting at 9:01) several time periods prior to the existence of humans where there were temperatures and changes to temperature at least as rapid as that of the industrial period of humans. Since these levels and changes to levels (Hyperthermals) cannot be caused by man, the listener can either conclude that this "global warming"/"climate change" is a natural process or it was caused by non-human advanced civilizations. Therefore the claimed climate change going on presently may be a natural process and not necessarily caused by humans (or only partially caused by humans), since it has been demonstrated in the past history of the earth that it has happened in the absence of humans. Of particular note is the hyperthermal known as the Paleocene–Eocene thermal maximum shown in the screenshot.

Name:  L97DxFN.png
Views: 246
Size:  101.1 KB
    So we are in the middle of another "hyperthermal" ?

Listen Fuckers... it isn't global warming you have to worry about.
    It's Global Cooling.
    That's the monster.
    We can't survive or grow anything in an Ice Age.
    With Global Warming we just change locations and grow plenty of crops.
    Crisis Adverted.
    Except global cooling is not really a thing. It is kinda like saying you should be worried about the Earth blowing up. This is clownworld thinking at its finest.

Your view about the crops being able to be grown elsewhere is kinda bullshit. I am not going into that but suffice to say your big bloated fat ass wouldn't make it as a vegetarian. Lack of easily available water, natural world dying off, having the remaining food distributed, and having it continuing to get hotter and hotter because no meaningful effort was ever done when it could have had an effect. Genius ideas buddy, keep em coming.

Thread Information