Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Sorry, Monet, but you have to be the dumbest fucker, ever, right after Tablepooey, a totally mixed up and confused piece of shit with a fertilizer mouth. With "daughter" Ozzy eating a mile of it just to see where it comes from. Ha.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Don't Fuck with tableplay on this subject... he knows what he's talking about!
    I'm glad you caught that before I deleted it Monet. I deleted it in favor of the current reply since I did not want to raise too many points for Accountinquestion at the same time as he get confused quite easily as you can see. I appreciate the compliment.
    The story was first broken by climate change denialists, who argued that the emails showed that global warming was a scientific conspiracy and that scientists manipulated climate data and attempted to suppress critics. The CRU rejected this, saying that the emails had been taken out of context. FactCheck.org confirmed that climate change deniers misrepresented the contents of the emails. Columnist James Delingpole popularised the term "Climategate" to describe the controversy.

... 6ut luckily their e-mai1's were hacked an6 exposed.
    ---> Wa[c]ko Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.

https://anagram-solver.net/%206ut%20....?partial=true

I'm glad you caught that 6efore 1 delete6 it Monet.
    ---> Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie. [Dogma and Ritual of High Magic]

https://anagram-solver.net/I%27m%20g....?partial=true

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

150 is the largest gap between consecutive twin prime pairs less than a thousand. It occurs between {(660 - 1), 661} ---> 661, and, {(909 - 100), (909 + 1 - 99)} ---> 991. To yield 1691, or 1961

Time of 5:56 ---> (1 + 555) ---> 1 / 555
    You saw the full context of the e-mails I posted earlier for yourself retard. After reading them, only a dimwitted fool like you would then believe fagcheck.org.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    You need to go back millions of years not a few hundred or thousand to understand the climate. All the smartest people who have argued the other side point to this. All the flawed inputs in models that overtime are skewed so much that the model is useless. The earth has went through these changes time and time again without emissions. Instead of waisting time using the current climate change narrative basically to profit governments should have been using technology to prepare for more extreme weather events. That would have happened regardless of fusel fuel consumption.
    For such a "sharp" guy one would think you would consider the timeframes of these temperature changes.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    #2 is coo-coo bird level shit.
    You're right.
    Nobody with wealth and power ever tried to exploit the peasants for more wealth and power.
    As If this world wasn't built by slaves and those who owned and controlled the slaves.
    Newsflash... Slavery is still a huge part of society around the world.
    And we aren't even talking about the wage debt slaves yet who are constantly raped for every tax dollar you can imagine but not see.
    Over 325 Different Taxes on the American Population alone, and those are only the ones they tell us about.
    Freedom... yeah right lol.
    Except those scientists who are raising the alarms are not the "peasants". They're the smart nerds you went to school with. This idea that they're pushing some narrative for some global conspiracy to enslave mankind .. is well.. coo-coo bird shit.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

This Indian thing has nothing to do with anything.
    The point that India can produce plenty of food in the wake of climate change was intended to point out that India can produce plenty of food in the wake of climate change. The idea that Dr. Lindzen meant something about being able to engineer our way out of everything comes from you, he never said anything like that King Strawman.
    I like your quote.. That line refers to this particular study of Greenland. Look around. Reality should be the proof, not what Jordan says, Eliot, or anyone else. Droughts on a global scale. Tons of other data much like the Greenland data that suggest something very sad is occurring.
    What's amazing is your inability to understand even a simple argument. Here I am not even contesting that there is climate change - only the proportion of it caused by natural variability versus the proportion of it caused by Man. Yet you think I am arguing that there is not a changing environment (see your text in red above for plain proof that that is what you think that I am arguing against).

Since it is very difficult to determine man's role in the wake of the very large amount of natural climate variation, climate fraudsters made up shit, but luckily their e-mail's were hacked and exposed.
    Agriculture output increases are a form of engineering in my world. Whether the genetic stuff, the fertilizer, or transporting water across the country. There are limits to this stuff. There was no strawman, you just try too hard.

Yea, a few guys once upon a time wanted to hide some info that didn't fit their narrative thus it cancels out all the empirical observation and beliefs of the large large majority of PhDs who study this shit.

But hey.. there are a few guys on youtube breaking us free from our chains !!!

So what if Jordan's guest was the Alfred P Sloan professor of meteorology at MIT, a consultant to the Global Modeling and Simulation Group at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, and a distinguished visiting scientist at California Institute of Technology's Jet Propulsion Laboratory - you know a lot more about climate science than he does.
    You were the one who was a whiney ass over me putting words in your mouth. I'm not sure where *anyone* suggested I know more about climate science than him.
    I did not write that you said you know more than him. I highlighted my exact words above in red. Another straw man from King Strawman.
    So you think I know more? Then shut the fuck up and listen !!! doh

I'm Coo-Coo Bat Shit Crazy???
    This Fucking Guy, Klaus Schwab, is saying that it's time for the Global Reset and he's doing it out in the open!!
    And that it's necessary!
    This is literally Nazism right in front of your eyes.
    But, yeah, I'm The Fucking Crazy Bird, lulz.

This is your Fucking Hero accountinquestion.
    He is literally preaching your Global Warming Bullshit.
    He starts with that shit around the 3:10 mark.

Yes my hero some guy I've never heard of and don't care to read your fucking link.

I'm not here to argue illuminati.

I'm just telling you wake the fuck up because shit is going to keep getting real with no end in sight.

Sorry, Monet, but you have to be the dumbest fucker, ever, right after Tablepooey, a totally mixed up and confused piece of shit with a fertilizer mouth. With "daughter" Ozzy eating a mile of it just to see where it comes from. Ha.
    Awwww.
    That hurts man.
    Thought we were buddies.

I'm literally the only forum member who sticks up for you and posts nice and encouraging words about you.
    But here you are, shitting down my throat once again.
    (sad face)
    I still love and forgive you though.
    I understand you, even if nobody else does.
    It's hard being Canadian.

The point that India can produce plenty of food in the wake of climate change was intended to point out that India can produce plenty of food in the wake of climate change. The idea that Dr. Lindzen meant something about being able to engineer our way out of everything comes from you, he never said anything like that King Strawman.
    Agriculture output increases are a form of engineering in my world. Whether the genetic stuff, the fertilizer, or transporting water across the country. There are limits to this stuff. There was no strawman, you just try too hard.
    It was the part where you claimed that Dr. Lindzen said engineering would get us out of everything, not the definition of engineering, that was the straw man retard.

Bunch of Fucking Nazis up there in Canada.
    Fucking Bitch at the WEF telling everyone how the Middle Class in America needs to take a pay cut.
    Bitch... You're Fucking Canadian!
    Oh right, the powers that be in the world care about the working man and would do nothing to rob them of the little money they make.
    Meanwhile, CEOs have had over a 1000% increase in pay.

Fucking Bitch at the WEF telling everyone how the Middle Class in America needs to take a pay cut.
    Oh right, the powers that be in the world care about the working man and would do nothing to rob them of the little money they make.

Dear Monet, please check out the following link, about the above video being totally made-up. I mean, anyway, once people start talking about hidden emails, and videos, say, of election fraud, one has to figure that ninety times out of hundred, well, it's total crap. Don't even have to go that far once the nuts start talking about someone's name being a disease, and the like.

https://www.tiktok.com/@damuspromise...926662?lang=en

Anyway, just wanted to point out how "perfect" my last post was. I mean, post #501 = 3 * 167 = (9 / √9) * (1 + 166) ---> 916. As well as 501 ---> 150= 10 * (5 + 5 + 5). On Jan. 25 ---> 01/5^2 ---> 015, if work past or through the exponents. Furthermore, 2023 sort of suggests 22, and 23, as √500 = 10√5 between 22, and, 23. Of course, though, persons as "stunned" as the eternal fucker, sucker and cucker, could never image such. Ha.

Oh, I overlooked the other image from the second of the (two) Dogma and Ritual Books. If follow the link in the anagraw-with-gematria solution, you'll see the word, Solve, on the right arm of the Devil. Lots of things I notice only afterward, such as the post-#, times of, and so on. Like with the specific KewlJ prediction, about a "mysterious DVD". I now realized that DVD may refer to a Dick Van Dyke, as in a Dyke that could pass for a man. KewlJ, the online blackjack televangelist.

Anyway, friends don't intentionally lie to friends, let alone with such whoppers as Tablepooey's. "Whoops!" G.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Double P.S.S.

Some common specific gematria values for, Jesus Christ.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=jesus%20christ

My (random) Grim Reaper account user-numeral on the Discord forums was 7152. Not that it matters, but a fun rearrangement of some such things. Lots of stuff about numerals that there just isn't enough time to get into here.

monet
    Diamond

6,555 --------> (1000 + 5,555), with a zero, one, and a five, in it.

Just substitute the word, rubberband, with anagram.

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-26-2023 at 10:59 AM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

It was the part where you claimed that Dr. Lindzen said engineering would get us out of everything, not the definition of engineering, that was the straw man retard.
    Ahh so it is worth mentioning that they have engineered their way out of starvation in the past (ie something) but when I used the word everything I was clearly wrong. That is because we have no clue what engineering will do but yanno it exists. Okey dokey. Gotcha.

What a point you made.

Your ability to see every thing as some conspiracy to stick it to the working man would treat you well in politics.

Oh, and, right on time, there's the ever-errant, but terse, Jbjb, with 3,696 = [√(9,000,000) + 696] = [(1000*√9) + (6 + 10*10*6 + 9*10)] posts---> 1961_1691. Spreading some more BS.

Now I wonder what 2,541 equals. What have I missed? Ah, to have 2,541 make something with a 2, and 7, or, a pair of. It goes 2,541 = [(7^2)^2 + (2*70)] ---> 72_27, if work through only the higher level of exponents. Wouldn't want to leave out the ultra-serious forum builder and sheriff, AiQ. The unilateral arbiter of all things that matter.

As well, the difference is 1,155 = 105 * (10 + 1) ---> 15 * (1 + 1) ---> 152, if remove the zeroes.

At least Canadians can perform simple calculations to stuff that really and actually matters. Gotta love that Canadian math. Ha.

jbjb
    Platinum

accountinquestion
    Platinum

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-26-2023 at 02:05 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Ahh so it is worth mentioning that they have engineered their way out of starvation in the past (ie something) but when I used the word everything I was clearly wrong. That is because we have no clue what engineering will do but yanno it exists. Okey dokey. Gotcha.

What a point you made.
    What the fuck are you talking about ? All I wrote was that you put words in his mouth regarding him stating we can engineer our way out of everything when he didn't say that. Or put more starkly, you said he stated something he never stated - irrespective of what that something is. I'm not a mind reader, but my impression of what he meant (I actually listened to the podcast) was simply that technological innovation will be a powerful tool/ally for various endeavors of mankind and he was giving examples of such like the India example. The idea you have that he meant that tech will be a panacea for all the world's ills including climate change is delusional IMHO - but regardless of what he meant, he never said what you wrote that he said. Since you didn't even listen to the podcast it's ridiculous that you would even write what he said since you don't know what he said.

What the fuck are you talking about ? All I wrote was that you put words in his mouth regarding him stating we can engineer our way out of everything when he didn't say that. Or put more starkly, you said he stated something he never stated - irrespective of what that something is. I'm not a mind reader, but my impression of what he meant (I actually listened to the podcast) was simply that technological innovation will be a powerful tool/ally for various endeavors of mankind and he was giving examples of such like the India example. The idea you have that he meant that tech will be a panacea for all the world's ills including climate change is delusional IMHO - but regardless of what he meant, he never said what you wrote that he said. Since you didn't even listen to the podcast it's ridiculous that you would even write what he said since you don't know what he said.
    What I really found interesting about that conversation was that it is clear that we have no real way of measuring any of this.
    They literally make up the data from thin air.
    It's all a bunch of bullshit or a big scam if you will.
    The real point to all of this is to maneuver funding which means stealing tax dollars.
    Climate Change is HUGE Business, when you look into it and the only ones funding it is you, I and the other 99%ers.
    They ain't changing their never ending use of fossil fuels for their own personal needs and they sure as hell ain't putting their own money into it.

(they literally go by a guys theory that says if we have controlled steady, non-changing humidity and no clouds we get our numbers as proof lol)

What I really found interesting about that conversation was that it is clear that we have no real way of measuring any of this.
    They literally make up the data from thin air.
    It's all a bunch of bullshit or a big scam if you will.
    The real point to all of this is to maneuver funding which means stealing tax dollars.
    Climate Change is HUGE Business, when you look into it and the only ones funding it is you, I and the other 99%ers.
    They ain't changing their never ending use of fossil fuels for their own personal needs and they sure as hell ain't putting their own money into it.

(they literally go by a guys theory that says if we have controlled steady, non-changing humidity and no clouds we get our numbers as proof lol)
    Exactly. That's why the fraudsters that were direct advisors to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (this panel is responsible for informing world powers about the best implementation of climate policy) had to doctor their data since it is impossible to tease out what proportion of climate change is due to man and what proportion is due to natural fluctuation - hackers brought their e-mail correspondences out into the open and exposed the fraud.

What a point you made.
    If there was no implication then it is a rather stupid point to make. Yes, the only possible solution will require innovation/engineering or dropping back to the stone-age. There is nothing to suggest tech grows without bounds. It is magical thinking - no more, no less.

I've listened to podcasts you guys have posted before. I bring up the points they make and have crickets. It is all bullshit youtube crap pandering to weak minded fools.

I want critical stuff from both sides. An actual debate. I'm done wasting my time on the sort of bullshit you and Monet post. I get it, you want the Youtube interviewers to reinforce you existing views. I get it, lots of people don't like to be challenged. Their ego/mindset is weak. I will go back to posting empirical things as I come across them. These 3 influencers can circulate through the 10 guys who disagree but look important on paper. Then from there you can draw that the is some meaningful contingent of opposing scientists.

Just because something can't be measured exactly doesn't mean it can't be true. Not in the slightest. The way you guys have framed this - anthropomorphic climate change can never actually be proven so therefore it should be denied or reduced to being insignificant.

Again, fascinating how we hear about all the scientists who spent many years of their life getting an education that is very hard to do. Men who could go find a job in private sector without a whole lot of issue. Eliot is a good example. Somehow they CAN'T be trusted.

But now, a handful of influencers - where the guys have no hard skills outside of their influence. Whether Dore, Peterson or whomever. Some of them made a clear pivot to the pandering and it is obvious but regardless they're all entertainers looking to live off their fame.

But somehow NONE of that matters !!!

Cuz once upon a guy wanted to fuck his girlfriend and did so. From there he quit his job as this broke the rules and it was a bad look. So from there all future research is thrown into question. Literally because this guy wanted to fuck his gf. This IS Tableplay think.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 01-26-2023 at 07:32 PM.

Cuz once upon a guy wanted to fuck his girlfriend and did so. From there he quit his job as this broke the rules and it was a bad look. So from there all future research is thrown into question. Literally because this guy wanted to fuck his gf. This IS Tableplay think.
    I 100% agree with Neil Ferguson: knowing he was in no danger whatsoever since he knew the mortality and degree of infectiousness predictions of his infection and mortality models were utter rubbish, there was no reason for him not go across town and fuck the shit out of his girlfriend. All the while collecting government money for his dogshit models. After he quit, he got to keep all the money he made from his garbage models. The lockdowns that his putrid models
    informed, resulted in bankrupted business,suicides and substance abuse, along with deaths from people who couldn't get access to medical care for non-Covid ailments. When he was fucking his girlfriend and spending all that money he got paid for his toxic models, I doubt he was thinking about how many lives he ruined .

Thread Information