Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Hence, with the latest bit of mindless nonsense, above, from Tablepooey, who now has 3,467 = (3 * 19 * 61 - 10) = [19 * 61 * (7 - 4) - 10] mindless posts ---> 1961_741, it's the "suicide number" end for me, and, apparently very nearly so for the forum, itself. Only a few headbangers remain, but, luckily, for the others in the peanut gallery, they are all paired off. Ha.

And, again, thanks for the lines. Couldn't have done it with you.

"Double P.S.S." Sorry, there are no anagrams with gematria to be had for a dead, or almost dead, forum. Fitting.

tableplay
    Platinum

TheGrimReaper
    TheGrimReaper is invisible
    Gold
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-26-2023 at 11:53 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Hence, with the latest bit of mindless nonsense, above, from Tablepooey, who now has 3,467 = (3 * 19 * 61 - 10) = [19 * 61 * (7 - 4) - 10] mindless posts
    Talk about calling the kettle black, LOL.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Careful!
    That could be considered Racist and or Hate Speech.
    Don't want you to get cancelled now!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Careful!
    That could be considered Racist and or Hate Speech.
    Don't want you to get cancelled now!!
    If that doesn't get me cancelled, the Whoopi Goldberg post in the Golden Girls thread I made will ;-)

Au, Contraire, Mon Frere.

Notice that it was post-522. Then, that the times were 10:35 ---> 135, and, 10:53 ---> [/b]153[/b], with the 1 in front. Well, (513 + 9) is 522, and, (522 + 9) is 531, with the 5 in front. The 513, and, 531, go about the 522. Finally, consider that (315 + 18) = 333, and, (333 + 18) = 351, with the 3 in front. The 315, and, 351, go about the 333.

When going around the basic circle (of 8, 10, 12, or 14, numerals in length, of which only the axis with the 153/173 type numerals are paired) of sums of squares, 153/173 is opposite 333/293. 153 = (12^2 + 3^2); 173 = (13^2 + 2^2). The pattern is to lower the base of the one part, while raise it of the other, as move through the progression. 293 = [17^2 + (-1*2)^2]; 333 = [18^2 + (-1*3)^2]. Of course, the numeral, 153, in its biblical sense, is on par with the numeral, 333. Goes without saying. And, because the post contained no thus time of 10:44, or corresponding numeral, 144, as between 135, and, 153, things weren't supposed to thus work out exactly with 315, and, 351, as put about 153. Must involve the numeral, 333 indirectly in its place. In other words, the 315, and, 351, go about a numeral but not, as about 333, but not, the latter of which is 153. Something like this. But, again, I had no idea what had happened until I woke up, this morning.

However, I do recall now that there's the verse, Revelation 13:18, about the 666-stuff. (18^2 + 13^2) = 493 = (526 - 33). As well, 526 is the number of ways to cut an 8-by-8 chessboard into two pieces with equal areas using a cut that travels only up and right. Anyway, again, the clean-up posts aren't, themselves, about something in particular. But who knows? It's all in the thus numerals, provided a working theory of everything. Ha.

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

154 ---------------------------> 154 = (77 + 77) ---> 7777, to balance out the 33. As well, 154 = (1 + 153) ---> 1/153, as in just another clean-up post.

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-27-2023 at 09:17 AM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

I'm only halfway through the Jordan Peterson Experience but it's really good.
    Jordan is on a freaking roll and seems to be just going nonstop without any notes.
    The information is pretty impressive dealing with Climate Change, WEF, Twitter, Exodus, Gender Affirmation and a few other topics.
    And I'm only at the intermission break that Joe took for personal relief.
    Rogan can't really interject his thoughts too much because the subject material is over his head.
    I kind of stopped listening to Peterson right before he went to rehab because it seemed like he was trying to start some sort of a church or organized religion but he certainly has been very sharp as of late and seems to have come back stronger than ever after getting off of the benzos.
    With that being said, I can never listen to his daughter ramble on about whatever she is rambling on about.
    I've tried but I shut that bitch off after 5 minutes of viewing every single time.

Last edited by monet; 01-28-2023 at 10:41 PM.

Rogan can't really interject his thoughts too much because the subject material is over his head.
    IIRC Joe mentioned massive natural climate variability and times the earth was much hotter with higher CO2 concentrations without Jordan mentioning it first. Joe mentioned the hotter earth/higher CO2 aspect was something he learned from having Graham Hancock on one of his earlier podcasts. No doubt he will take heat for that opinion just like when he correctly called the "vaccine" dangers.

IIRC Joe mentioned massive natural climate variability and times the earth was much hotter with higher CO2 concentrations without Jordan mentioning it first. Joe mentioned the hotter earth/higher CO2 aspect was something he learned from having Graham Hancock on one of his earlier podcasts. No doubt he will take heat for that opinion just like when he correctly called the "vaccine" dangers.
    Oh yeah, no doubt, Joe got a few shots in but all that biblical talk was way the Fuck over his head lol.
    I highly doubt that Joe knows any of those stories and Jordan went through a mess of them!
    Jordan has an interesting way of looking at biblical text.
    I like how he called the Bible a Library and not a Book.
    It really made me think.
    Let's be honest here, Joe may have talked a total of 30 minutes out of that 3 hour podcast??
    Jordan let him talk in the last 30 minutes or so
    Which is kind of funny because I've seen the reverse of this with other guests.
    If you let Jordan go, he is sort of like Shapiro whereas he aint stopping lol.

Oh yeah, no doubt, Joe got a few shots in but all that biblical talk was way the Fuck over his head lol.
    I highly doubt that Joe knows any of those stories and Jordan went through a mess of them!
    Jordan has an interesting way of looking at biblical text.
    I like how he called the Bible a Library and not a Book.
    It really made me think.
    Let's be honest here, Joe may have talked a total of 30 minutes out of that 3 hour podcast??
    If you let Jordan go, he is sort of like Shapiro whereas he aint stopping lol.
    For sure that was a podcast that ranked among the fewest words from Joe, among those I have listened to.

IIRC Joe mentioned Jordan's massive natural package variability and times his package was much hotter without Jordan mentioning it first. No doubt he will take heat for that opinion just like when he correctly called the "vaccine" dangers.
    Oh yeah, no doubt, Joe is the the most manly man I know but all that biblical talk was way the Fuck over his head lol.
    I like how Joe said sexuality is non-binary.
    It really made me think.
    If you let Jordan go, he is so gay in his dandy clothing. He aint stopping lol.
    Sometimes these guys make me question myseelf so much I wonder why I ever was married to a woman. lol
    For sure that was a podcast that ranked among the fewest words from Joe, among those I have listened to. I really wish I could simply see more of their packages. I really worship these 2 men. And I worship them a lot.
    STOP IT WITH THE NOT SO THINLY VEILED HOMOSEXUALITY. WE GET IT GUYS. WE GET IT. PLEASE. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. "MONET AND TABLEPLAYS HOMO-THREAD"

please please. Everyone knows you delight in man worship.

what is with you dudes.. jesus.. back before all this LGBQT stuff, guys were just closeted and that was that.....
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Oh yeah, no doubt, Joe is the the most manly man I know but all that biblical talk was way the Fuck over his head lol.
    I like how Joe said sexuality is non-binary.
    It really made me think.
    If you let Jordan go, he is so gay in his dandy clothing. He aint stopping lol.
    Sometimes these guys make me question myseelf so much I wonder why I ever was married to a woman. lol
    For sure that was a podcast that ranked among the fewest words from Joe, among those I have listened to. I really wish I could simply see more of their packages. I really worship these 2 men. And I worship them a lot.
    STOP IT WITH THE NOT SO THINLY VEILED HOMOSEXUALITY. WE GET IT GUYS. WE GET IT. PLEASE. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. "MONET AND TABLEPLAYS HOMO-THREAD"

what is with you dudes.. jesus.. back before all this LGBQT stuff, guys were just closeted and that was that.....
    Wow, we really got to this cunt, LOL.

Cuz once upon a guy wanted to fuck his girlfriend and did so. From there he quit his job as this broke the rules and it was a bad look. So from there all future research is thrown into question. Literally because this guy wanted to fuck his gf. This IS Tableplay think.
    I 100% agree with Neil Ferguson: knowing he was in no danger whatsoever since he knew the mortality and degree of infectiousness predictions of his infection and mortality models were utter rubbish, there was no reason for him not go across town and fuck the shit out of his girlfriend. All the while collecting government money for his dogshit models. After he quit, he got to keep all the money he made from his garbage models. The lockdowns that his putrid models
    informed, resulted in bankrupted business,suicides and substance abuse, along with deaths from people who couldn't get access to medical care for non-Covid ailments. When he was fucking his girlfriend and spending all that money he got paid for his toxic models, I doubt he was thinking about how many lives he ruined .
    So you are saying that this guy Neil never believed the work he did. That the positions and all the studying and research he went through in life were just a path to help "them" control us via nonsensical research that the government grant/paycheck paid him to do?

coo-coo
    coo-coo
    coo-coo
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Cuz once upon a guy wanted to fuck his girlfriend and did so. From there he quit his job as this broke the rules and it was a bad look. So from there all future research is thrown into question. Literally because this guy wanted to fuck his gf. This IS Tableplay think.
    I 100% agree with Neil Ferguson: knowing he was in no danger whatsoever since he knew the mortality and degree of infectiousness predictions of his infection and mortality models were utter rubbish, there was no reason for him not go across town and fuck the shit out of his girlfriend. All the while collecting government money for his dogshit models. After he quit, he got to keep all the money he made from his garbage models. The lockdowns that his putrid models
    informed, resulted in bankrupted business,suicides and substance abuse, along with deaths from people who couldn't get access to medical care for non-Covid ailments. When he was fucking his girlfriend and spending all that money he got paid for his toxic models, I doubt he was thinking about how many lives he ruined .
    So you are saying that this guy Neil never believed the work he did. That the positions and all the studying and research he went through in life were just a path to help "them" control us via nonsensical research that the government grant/paycheck paid him to do?

coo-coo
    coo-coo
    coo-coo
    I'm saying that he didn't believe the models he developed with respect to Covid, King Strawman - he wouldn't have risked his life to bang his girlfriend if he believed they were accurate.

haha.. if you want to think so.. sure thang. Knock yourself out.

Fag

Fag
    Let your mom be the judge of whether I'm a fag. Set it up.

coo-coo
    coo-coo
    coo-coo
    I'm saying that he didn't believe the models he developed with respect to Covid, King Strawman - he wouldn't have risked his life to bang his girlfriend if he believed they were accurate.
    Coo-coo bird, that wasn't a strawman. This is why I asked a question for you to clarify what your beliefs are because if I was to take the slightest implication as an intention from you, you'd start screaming strawman!!

AFAIK nothing in his models would say he 100% should forgo seeing his girlfriend after testing positive and isolating for 2 weeks. But sure, he broke the policy he suggested after recently having covid and then testing negative. And from there, we know he never believed a damn thing he wrote. And from THAT we know we shouldn't believe anything we're told.

(because this guy fucked his girlfriend)

Did his models even pertain to the individual? Or how individual's behaviors affected the collective?

TBH though I don't care about his models. Those were tough decisions. I'm not sure what is right. I do know quite a few of the medical community quit and I have a feeling quite a few more would have quit had we let 'er rip. However, this Illuminati they're out to control us nonsense is straight up coo-coo bird shit.

Fag
    Let your mom be the judge of whether I'm a fag. Set it up.
    okey dokey. I'm far from the first one to suggest you and Monet stop your gay-lover bit on here. Talk tough all you want but your actions are what counts.

In my personal opinion some of the downsides of liberalism has crept on to the rightwing side. Such manlove. Whether Micky loving Trump to no end or you 2 crooning over influencers.

I'll gladly listen watch anything you guys put up here when Jordan is in a debate with someone his equal or not being interviewed by a softball legend.

Good News accountinquestion!
    Your Hero, Bill Maher, is going to be on CNN!!

Good News accountinquestion!
    Your Hero, Bill Maher, is going to be on CNN!!
    I haven't seen a Bill Mahr show in many years. Used to see a clip here and there on the internet. Definitely more sensible than all these goddam Youtube influencers who sit around in their safe places spewing nonsense.

That being said, CNN sucks. Guess Bill's HBO gig must have been cancelled? I used to not believe CNN was so liberal but they're so bad they've managed to annoy even me.

Thread Information