Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 673

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

  1. #541
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Good News accountinquestion!
    Your Hero, Bill Maher, is going to be on CNN!!
    I haven't seen a Bill Mahr show in many years. Used to see a clip here and there on the internet. Definitely more sensible than all these goddam Youtube influencers who sit around in their safe places spewing nonsense.

    That being said, CNN sucks. Guess Bill's HBO gig must have been cancelled? I used to not believe CNN was so liberal but they're so bad they've managed to annoy even me.
    Hell will freeze over, before CNN annoys Comrade Dietz !

  2. #542
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Hell will freeze over, before CNN annoys Comrade Dietz !
    I find it difficult to believe that you actually read this thread.

  3. #543
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    But sure, he broke the policy he suggested after recently having covid and then testing negative. And from there, we know he never believed a damn thing he wrote. And from THAT we know we shouldn't believe anything we're told.
    Except for you, whoever said he never believed a damn thing that he wrote cunt ? Except for you, whoever said we know we shouldn't believe anything we're told cunt ? King Strawman, please quote where anyone but you stated this ? King Strawman, Neil Ferguson's models were responsible for the policy where it is a violation to recover from Covid, isolate for two weeks and then still be in violation, like he was - his own dogshit model did him in.

    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Did his models even pertain to the individual? Or how individual's behaviors affected the collective?
    Yes they pertain to the individual - when he was in violation of the ridiculous lockdown policy, the rest of the United Kingdom didn't get fired from their jobs for his violation - just him.
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-30-2023 at 09:21 PM.

  4. #544
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    But sure, he broke the policy he suggested after recently having covid and then testing negative. And from there, we know he never believed a damn thing he wrote. And from THAT we know we shouldn't believe anything we're told.
    Except for you, whoever said he never believed a damn thing that he wrote cunt ? Except for you, whoever said we know we shouldn't believe anything we're told cunt ? King Strawman, please quote where anyone but you stated this ? King Strawman, Neil Ferguson's models were responsible for the policy where it is a violation to recover from Covid, isolate for two weeks and then still be in violation, like he was - his own dogshit model did him in.
    You said this
    I 100% agree with Neil Ferguson: knowing he was in no danger whatsoever since he knew the mortality and degree of infectiousness predictions of his infection and mortality models were utter rubbish
    Ok, so not a "damn thing" but just that he knew his "models were rubbish".

    Which I guess means he could still believe his own rubbish? Fuck look at you and Monet. Easily possible.

    I should have not said "everything". Clearly it is unlikely he didn't disbelieve everything he wrote all throughout his life. Silly me, I thought we were discussing a specific issue at hand.

    It is a 100% lock you were the nerd all the other nerds made fun of in school. A beta nerd amongst nerds if you will. Some weirdo rainman character who can't even follow the own logic he spits out. Amazing shit. Then doubling down with more nonsense in another failed attempt to demonstrate how smart you are. I've seen your type before.

    PS - I'd rather be called a cunt than to have never even seen one.
    <mic drop>
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 01-30-2023 at 11:17 PM.

  5. #545
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It is a 100% lock you were the nerd all the other nerds made fun of in school. A beta nerd amongst nerds if you will. Some weirdo rainman character who can't even follow the own logic he spits out. Amazing shit. Then doubling down with more nonsense in another failed attempt to demonstrate how smart you are. I've seen your type before.
    I'm not trying to demonstrate how smart I am - I just feel like calling you out on your non-stop bullshit. As any reader here on VCT can see, I am not very smart at all. However, compared to a moron like yourself, where trying to correct all your retarded statements is like playing a game of whack-a-mole, it may seem that way to you. I wasn't made fun of too much in school, if such a thing can be quantified - like most people, getting into fist fights for me dropped off to practically zero by the time I was a senior in high school (and, by the time I reached high school, we were all smart enough to arrange our disagreements off campus to avoid problems).
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    PS - I'd rather be called a cunt than to have never even seen one.
    <mic drop>
    Same here.
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-31-2023 at 03:33 AM.

  6. #546
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Hell will freeze over, before CNN annoys Comrade Dietz !
    I find it difficult to believe that you actually read this thread.
    Why ?

  7. #547
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Hell will freeze over, before CNN annoys Comrade Dietz !
    I find it difficult to believe that you actually read this thread.
    Why ?

  8. #548
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It is a 100% lock you were the nerd all the other nerds made fun of in school. A beta nerd amongst nerds if you will. Some weirdo rainman character who can't even follow the own logic he spits out. Amazing shit. Then doubling down with more nonsense in another failed attempt to demonstrate how smart you are. I've seen your type before.
    I'm not trying to demonstrate how smart I am - I just feel like calling you out on your non-stop bullshit. As any reader here on VCT can see, I am not very smart at all. However, compared to a moron like yourself, where trying to correct all your retarded statements is like playing a game of whack-a-mole, it may seem that way to you. I wasn't made fun of too much in school, if such a thing can be quantified - like most people, getting into fist fights for me dropped off to practically zero by the time I was a senior in high school (and, by the time I reached high school, we were all smart enough to arrange our disagreements off campus to avoid problems).
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    PS - I'd rather be called a cunt than to have never even seen one.
    <mic drop>
    Same here.
    And this is why after I call you on YOUR OCD pedantic bullshit you just drop it and move onto the next bullshit OCD pedantic point you feel is worth making.

    Consistently.

    The fact that you quit getting into fistfights says nothing about you being picked on by other nerds. Nerd on nerd violence is super rare. I saw a clip on Joe Rogan where his guest talked about it. Can't remember his name........... That Joe - something else.

  9. #549
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I'm not trying to demonstrate how smart I am - I just feel like calling you out on your non-stop bullshit. As any reader here on VCT can see, I am not very smart at all. However, compared to a moron like yourself, where trying to correct all your retarded statements is like playing a game of whack-a-mole, it may seem that way to you. I wasn't made fun of too much in school, if such a thing can be quantified - like most people, getting into fist fights for me dropped off to practically zero by the time I was a senior in high school (and, by the time I reached high school, we were all smart enough to arrange our disagreements off campus to avoid problems).
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    PS - I'd rather be called a cunt than to have never even seen one.
    <mic drop>
    Same here.
    And this is why after I call you on YOUR OCD pedantic bullshit you just drop it and move onto the next bullshit OCD pedantic point you feel is worth making.

    Consistently.

    The fact that you quit getting into fistfights says nothing about you being picked on by other nerds. Nerd on nerd violence is super rare. I saw a clip on Joe Rogan where his guest talked about it. Can't remember his name........... That Joe - something else.
    I was not picked on much by anyone you lying cunt. You're an absolute pile of shit.
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-31-2023 at 04:15 PM.

  10. #550
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I was not picked on much by anyone you lying cunt. You're an absolute pile of shit.
    Not the usual post you expect from tableplay.
    I blame myself and my bad influence.

  11. #551
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I was not picked on much by anyone you lying cunt. You're an absolute pile of shit.
    Not the usual post you expect from tableplay.
    I blame myself and my bad influence.
    What's funny is how that clown makes assertions based on vapor. Obviously on the forum, being dead wrong about people and subjects like Hunter Biden's laptop, climate change and covid have no repercussions. However it does have repercussions outside the forum - for example having to take a line of credit out when casinos are practically giving money away. I'm guessing all the trolling of late has to do with that. Anyway he's good to go - he'll inherit his parents house if he outlives him, which is much more likely than not.

  12. #552
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I was not picked on much by anyone you lying cunt. You're an absolute pile of shit.
    Not the usual post you expect from tableplay.
    I blame myself and my bad influence.
    What's funny is how that clown makes assertions based on vapor. Obviously on the forum, being dead wrong about people and subjects like Hunter Biden's laptop, climate change and covid have no repercussions. However it does have repercussions outside the forum - for example having to take a line of credit out when casinos are practically giving money away. I'm guessing all the trolling of late has to do with that. Anyway he's good to go - he'll inherit his parents house if he outlives him, which is much more likely than not.
    It is beyond clear that I struck a nerve. I wonder how that could be? You clearly have social hierarchy issues and a need to be dominated.

    You also make up shit at the same rate I do. It is nonsensical that you claim otherwise.

    I've stated twice that I took the line of credit because I thought it'd be easier than going to the bank and I was curious about the process. Nothing more. I shared as much. If there was anything for me to be embarrassed about, I surely would not have brought up the story. Getting a Lyft to the BOA branch near downtown from the strip seemed more troublesome than taking out a marker. I was wrong.

    I've never claimed to be a professional AP. I dabble in it at best but lately been transitioning more. I don't give away or burn plays I learn from others. I have no interest in impressing anyone on a public forum. Casinos are a lot of work when you have a decent quasi-passive income.
    Thats about the only things I have to say.

    "Practically giving money away" says Tableplay about those casinos. I should have just walked around the bellagio floor and got that money to have around to gamble with?

    fucking idiot. The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.

  13. #553
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.

  14. #554
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    You're saying I'm a sack of shit because I'm informing people how you were almost wedgied to death?

    Had to be taken to the ER by the PE coach in 9th grade because your balls turned blue and you had passed out. I have people willing to testify in a court of law that this happened.

  15. #555
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    You're saying I'm a sack of shit because I'm informing people how you were almost wedgied to death?

    Had to be taken to the ER by the PE coach in 9th grade because your balls turned blue and you had passed out. I have people willing to testify in a court of law that this happened.
    Go for it.

  16. #556
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    I don't beleive Tableplay was a target for wedgies/nuggies, kick me signs and locker stuffing. My Top 3 picks who most definitely have been prime targets are 1- Rusty Shackleford(100%) 2-Garnabby/Bill Yung/GrimReap/Thomas Cline 3- Last but not least VCT and GF All-Time favorite punching bag the one and only UNKOOL1 !

  17. #557
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    I don't beleive Tableplay was a target for wedgies/nuggies, kick me signs and locker stuffing. My Top 3 picks who most definitely have been prime targets are 1- Rusty Shackleford(100%) 2-Garnabby/Bill Yung/GrimReap/Thomas Cline 3- Last but not least VCT and GF All-Time favorite punching bag the one and only UNKOOL1 !
    Ozzy here is the deal. I wrestled both years of junior high school and freshman year of high school. I also played soccer sophomore through senior year of high school (junior varsity and varsity). I played club soccer after that including one year of semi-professional soccer in my early twenties (free cleats and free breakfast on sunday, but some of the guys on my team were paid - I think that counts right ?). Now of course, the word nerd is a subjective term and to Accountinquestion that may seem nerdish. At no point in time was I subjected to wedgies/nuggies or any other form of abuse just as you described. If I doxxed myself so be it. I'm pretty sure some of us have already posted enough about ourselves where people could easily find out who we are, if they don't know already as Monet and I had discussed in some earlier thread at some point. What I will say is that it was incredibly stupid for me to participate in forums in the first place, but since it is spilled milk (or spilt milk as Bill would call it) as I posted a week back, let whatever happen happen.
    One other comment - a lot of people here on VCT are probably ex-athletes. Half Smoke played college basketball. You probably played some sports - maybe rugby,football or powerlifting, etc. Monet played some sports like baseball and obviously Coach Belly played some sports like boxing and football. Anyway my body's a wreck now (playing on a torn hamstring to avoid a forfeit for too few players isn't such a great idea), but whatever, LOL.

  18. #558
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    I don't beleive Tableplay was a target for wedgies/nuggies, kick me signs and locker stuffing. My Top 3 picks who most definitely have been prime targets are 1- Rusty Shackleford(100%) 2-Garnabby/Bill Yung/GrimReap/Thomas Cline 3- Last but not least VCT and GF All-Time favorite punching bag the one and only UNKOOL1 !
    Ozzy here is the deal. I wrestled both years of junior high school and freshman year of high school. I also played soccer sophomore through senior year of high school (junior varsity and varsity). I played club soccer after that including one year of semi-professional soccer in my early twenties (free cleats and free breakfast on sunday, but some of the guys on my team were paid - I think that counts right ?). Now of course, the word nerd is a subjective term and to Accountinquestion that may seem nerdish. At no point in time was I subjected to wedgies/nuggies or any other form of abuse just as you described. If I doxxed myself so be it. I'm pretty sure some of us have already posted enough about ourselves where people could easily find out who we are, if they don't know already as Monet and I had discussed in some earlier thread at some point. What I will say is that it was incredibly stupid for me to participate in forums in the first place, but since it is spilled milk (or spilt milk as Bill would call it) as I posted a week back, let whatever happen happen.
    One other comment - a lot of people here on VCT are probably ex-athletes. Half Smoke played college basketball. You probably played some sports - maybe rugby,football or powerlifting, etc. Monet played some sports like baseball and obviously Coach Belly played some sports like boxing and football. Anyway my body's a wreck now (playing on a torn hamstring to avoid a forfeit for too few players isn't such a great idea), but whatever, LOL.
    In my freshman year of high school football, I got gang tackled by the seniors and wedgied pretty hard lol.
    The elastic band even ripped.
    Nothing you could really do.
    It's all part of the rite of passage and hazing ritual.
    This was something every freshman playing football went through no matter what.
    All the pussies today would have called the cops and their lawyers.
    The 80s were different and better.

    My dad was a wrestler and wanted me to wrestle but my height was an issue and I found wrestling to be a very awkward discipline.
    My dad was 5'9 so it was much easier for him IMO.
    But Vietnam would end any thoughts of wrestling as he went into the Army at 17.
    I was 6'2 when I was 14/15 so I couldn't get down low to get leverage in wrestling.
    Obviously, I played basketball instead and I preferred that sport as you could practice 10 hours a day through the spring, summer and fall months.
    I also played 3rd base in the spring.
    Good Times.

    Not really any hazing in Basketball or Baseball but Football is completely a different animal.
    In my experience that is.
    Your city/town/era may have been different.
    Last edited by monet; 02-01-2023 at 08:22 AM.

  19. #559
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    In my freshman year of high school football, I got gang tackled by the seniors and wedgied pretty hard lol.
    I remember playing a lot of Kill the Pill back in the elementary school days (70's). This was where one guy would get the football and everyone would chase that guy and gang tackle him as you probably know. No wedgies, but that was not an organized sport and everyone was less than 10 and thus too stupid to know what a wedgie was. Another one I played and enjoyed was two-court. In this game you would throw a rubber ball as hard as you could at someone from the other team on the other side of the line. I'm not sure what the difference was between this game and dodgeball - probably just relaxed rules regarding the number of people you could have on a team at the beginning of the game. I remember playing it with as many as 25 people on each side (probably unbalanced numbers at the beginning but who was counting back then). Some people had such strong throwing arms that you could hear the ball whistle through the air and obviously you really wanted to get out of the way of those if you were far enough way, didn't have other bodies between you and the ball, and fast enough.

  20. #560
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The reason those nerds probably beat you up and nearly wedgied you to death is because you're so fucking dumb.
    I was never beaten up by nerds or anyone else, nor wedgied. You're a lying sack of shit.
    I don't beleive Tableplay was a target for wedgies/nuggies, kick me signs and locker stuffing. My Top 3 picks who most definitely have been prime targets are 1- Rusty Shackleford(100%) 2-Garnabby/Bill Yung/GrimReap/Thomas Cline 3- Last but not least VCT and GF All-Time favorite punching bag the one and only UNKOOL1 !
    The main problem is that all of you folk were, and remain, seriously irrelevant. Life continues to pass you by, like the chemicals and physics, on whichever levels, that form you.

    Gambling forums. Lol, lol, lol. Ha.


    Double P.S.S. What's a guy have to do to go numeral-1 in also that category?

    Gee, I, just, checked it.


    What's a guy have to do to go numeral-1 in also that category?
    ---> To Tell the Truth (Canadian game show).

    https://anagram-solver.net/What%27s%...y?partial=true
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 02-01-2023 at 09:24 AM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

    The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

    Thanks. CIA.0!

    Ha.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 672
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:05 AM
  2. Climate Change scientist list smarter then Rat Fink Elliot
    By Treeshade in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-07-2022, 02:59 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-25-2022, 11:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 03:53 PM
  5. Violence in Waco, Texas
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •