Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 673

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

  1. #641
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    he'll soon be confused with kew as the most useless bullshitter on all the forums.
    NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY will ever take the title of "Most Useless Bullshitter" from the one and only Robert Argentino!
    Everytime I hit your nerve is yet another wonderful day

  2. #642
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    And there you have it--first he claims not to have been swayed by Gore's and Kerry's nutty alarmist projections; then he does.

    You're not as smart or "empirical" as you like to think you are AQ. Go worry yourself to sleep at night again over the tragedy of how life survives on this planet. Keep thinking you--who "had it all figured out years before Gore & Kerry came along"--are saturating this forum with teachable moments.

    Hysteria and drugs just don't mix.....
    You guys keep saying there is hysteria and such in this thread. Wtf.

    Rob, while you were writing idiotic video poker pamphlets whose sole audience was the rare bigger idiot, I read various things. Lol at me ever saying I have it all figured out.

    Teachable moments? Wtf are you going on about.

    Btw having to google a word doesnt mean you put it in quotes.

    Kewl or dietz still a tough question for me. That is one thing I haven't figured out
    You were wrong about the Lab Leak Theory.
    You were wrong about masks.
    You were wrong about Covid.
    You are wrong about "Climate Change".

    Still a lab leak theory. Now there is something about racoon dogs. I'm not sure as I don't particularly care. I still wouldn't listen to the orange carnival barker just because he claimed something. Not even sure I particularly had an opinion but apparently you know better than me.

    Masks worked to some degree. Not sure what about my view you disagree with but you do not have a capacity for nuance so who fucking cares. Who was bigger pussy? Guys who whined and cried incessantly because they had to wear a mask at times or .... actually I remember hearing big people had a hard time with masks so I'll give you a pass, Monet.

    I was wrong about covid? Wait... wait.. wait ...weren't you the guy who had a tent hanging out in the desert thinking you were some survivalist while talking about long term bugging out into the sticks? And *I* was the one who was wrong ?? hahahaha.. rich. Clownworld.

  3. #643
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    You guys keep saying there is hysteria and such in this thread. Wtf.

    Rob, while you were writing idiotic video poker pamphlets whose sole audience was the rare bigger idiot, I read various things. Lol at me ever saying I have it all figured out.

    Teachable moments? Wtf are you going on about.

    Btw having to google a word doesnt mean you put it in quotes.

    Kewl or dietz still a tough question for me. That is one thing I haven't figured out
    You were wrong about the Lab Leak Theory.
    You were wrong about masks.
    You were wrong about Covid.
    You are wrong about "Climate Change".
    He spends so much time trying to convince everyone he's right about everything that doesn't matter, that he'll soon be confused with kew as the most useless bullshitter on all the forums.
    Yes, I try to convince people about stuff that doesn't matter. Genius. Not even sure where to start .. you talk out of your ass so goddam much.

  4. #644
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  5. #645
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    The laboratory was a lot further than 2 blocks from what I've read. "40 minute drive". I have no clue but even at billions to 1 it has to happen somewhere. A place with caged animals stacked high for the delicious junglemeat seems like a good place to start.

    No government agency has claimed strong evidence for either side and they've been roughly evenly split across where it came from.

    I'd need to go back and read my words to know if I expressed a strong belief. Seems unlikely. I simply didn't give the lab leak theory any more weight because of Trump.

    However, IMO this is all immaterial because the sky is burning. Was it a lab fuckup or sickly raccoon dogs? The world will never know.....

  6. #646
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    The laboratory was a lot further than 2 blocks from what I've read. "40 minute drive". I have no clue but even at billions to 1 it has to happen somewhere. A place with caged animals stacked high for the delicious junglemeat seems like a good place to start.

    No government agency has claimed strong evidence for either side and they've been roughly evenly split across where it came from.

    I'd need to go back and read my words to know if I expressed a strong belief. Seems unlikely. I simply didn't give the lab leak theory any more weight because of Trump.

    However, IMO this is all immaterial because the sky is burning. Was it a lab fuckup or sickly raccoon dogs? The world will never know.....
    That's ignorant self-preservation from someone who likes to do the jig whenever the facts show up.

    I'm sure a nobody like you has never been to Wuhan or even China but I have. Every large, medium, & small city and every remote town and village all throughout China and Mongolia have those live "junglemeat" street-markets as you call them--and there are thousands of them. Many even slice up live snakes on-demand and they are a delicacy over there. So if you're the numbers guy you claim to be, tell everyone the odds that it was the junglemeat street market in Wuhan located within a bicycle ride to that lab, where the virus just happened to originate....while all other markets throughout that vast country curiously escaped such scourge.

    Wise up.

  7. #647
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    The laboratory was a lot further than 2 blocks from what I've read. "40 minute drive". I have no clue but even at billions to 1 it has to happen somewhere. A place with caged animals stacked high for the delicious junglemeat seems like a good place to start.

    No government agency has claimed strong evidence for either side and they've been roughly evenly split across where it came from.

    I'd need to go back and read my words to know if I expressed a strong belief. Seems unlikely. I simply didn't give the lab leak theory any more weight because of Trump.

    However, IMO this is all immaterial because the sky is burning. Was it a lab fuckup or sickly raccoon dogs? The world will never know.....
    That's ignorant self-preservation from someone who likes to do the jig whenever the facts show up.

    I'm sure a nobody like you has never been to Wuhan or even China but I have. Every large, medium, & small city and every remote town and village all throughout China and Mongolia have those live "junglemeat" street-markets as you call them--and there are thousands of them. Many even slice up live snakes on-demand and they are a delicacy over there. So if you're the numbers guy you claim to be, tell everyone the odds that it was the junglemeat street market in Wuhan located within a bicycle ride to that lab, where the virus just happened to originate....while all other markets throughout that vast country curiously escaped such scourge.

    Wise up.
    Rob talkin' "facts".

  8. #648
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    The laboratory was a lot further than 2 blocks from what I've read. "40 minute drive". I have no clue but even at billions to 1 it has to happen somewhere. A place with caged animals stacked high for the delicious junglemeat seems like a good place to start.

    No government agency has claimed strong evidence for either side and they've been roughly evenly split across where it came from.

    I'd need to go back and read my words to know if I expressed a strong belief. Seems unlikely. I simply didn't give the lab leak theory any more weight because of Trump.

    However, IMO this is all immaterial because the sky is burning. Was it a lab fuckup or sickly raccoon dogs? The world will never know.....
    That's ignorant self-preservation from someone who likes to do the jig whenever the facts show up.

    I'm sure a nobody like you has never been to Wuhan or even China but I have. Every large, medium, & small city and every remote town and village all throughout China and Mongolia have those live "junglemeat" street-markets as you call them--and there are thousands of them. Many even slice up live snakes on-demand and they are a delicacy over there. So if you're the numbers guy you claim to be, tell everyone the odds that it was the junglemeat street market in Wuhan located within a bicycle ride to that lab, where the virus just happened to originate....while all other markets throughout that vast country curiously escaped such scourge.

    Wise up.
    Rob talkin' "facts".
    FINALLY....this clown is held to very few words....

  9. #649
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    That's ignorant self-preservation from someone who likes to do the jig whenever the facts show up.

    I'm sure a nobody like you has never been to Wuhan or even China but I have. Every large, medium, & small city and every remote town and village all throughout China and Mongolia have those live "junglemeat" street-markets as you call them--and there are thousands of them. Many even slice up live snakes on-demand and they are a delicacy over there. So if you're the numbers guy you claim to be, tell everyone the odds that it was the junglemeat street market in Wuhan located within a bicycle ride to that lab, where the virus just happened to originate....while all other markets throughout that vast country curiously escaped such scourge.

    Wise up.
    Rob talkin' "facts".
    FINALLY....this clown is held to very few words....
    Says the guy who regularly posts paragraphs about Kewl of all things.

    Folks, can't make this shit up.

  10. #650
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    Rob talkin' "facts".
    FINALLY....this clown is held to very few words....
    Says the guy who regularly posts paragraphs about Kewl of all things.

    Folks, can't make this shit up.
    Translation: you are hurt....badly, and you can't shake your label as being unable to let anyone else have the last word, especially when it's a stinging zinger.

    Get back to the minor leagues AQ.

  11. #651
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    FINALLY....this clown is held to very few words....
    Says the guy who regularly posts paragraphs about Kewl of all things.

    Folks, can't make this shit up.
    Translation: you are hurt....badly, and you can't shake your label as being unable to let anyone else have the last word, especially when it's a stinging zinger.

    Get back to the minor leagues AQ.
    Great nonsensical "translation". The Rob Singer failed Zinger will never bother me but I like your way of attempting to get me to layoff. However, in the end it is just endless projection from you. I'll never be running off to a safe place aka GF.

  12. #652
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'll never be running off to a safe place aka GF.
    Rob hasn't posted there for almost a month.

    He's moved his pop up tent trailer from there back to VCT.

    Ah, the freedom of a nomad...
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #653
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'll never be running off to a safe place aka GF.
    Rob hasn't posted there for almost a month.

    He's moved his pop up tent trailer from there back to VCT.

    Ah, the freedom of a nomad...
    You've done your own share of moving around the forums. And KJ is the record holder.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  14. #654
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    makes sense if the animal at the wet market came from lab specimens that were supposed to be disposed of but some janny decided to make a quick buck on the side.

  15. #655
    Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    makes sense if the animal at the wet market came from lab specimens that were supposed to be disposed of but some janny decided to make a quick buck on the side.
    That's a good point pepe.
    I never thought of that angle.
    Nice use of the word "Janny" by the way.
    Keep up the good work!!
    (Janitor Lives Matter)

  16. #656
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You've done your own share of moving around the forums.
    No need to jump in to defend him, Mickey, as my comment was objective and not subjective.
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #657
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You've done your own share of moving around the forums.
    No need to jump in to defend him, Mickey, as my comment was objective and not subjective.

    Like you defending someone who beats his wife and was convicted of felony fraud ? Guys like you who openly defend legitimate felons who beat women need a beating. Soon the grim reaper will come for you as your soul is worth nothing. Inside you are worth nothing evil within no morals. A complete Waist of cum

  18. #658
    LOL

    What if an asshole farts his opinion and nobody really cares?

    Seedvalue=flatulence in print
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #659
    What the Fuck???

    Biden's DOJ is quietly trying to orchestrate taxpayer-funded bailout of Moderna

  20. #660
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You've done your own share of moving around the forums.
    No need to jump in to defend him, Mickey, as my comment was objective and not subjective.

    Like you defending someone who beats his wife and was convicted of felony fraud ? Guys like you who openly defend legitimate felons who beat women need a beating. Soon the grim reaper will come for you as your soul is worth nothing. Inside you are worth nothing evil within no morals. A complete Waist of cum
    I like it when the guy who is randomly impregnating white women talks about Evil, Morals, Heaven, Hell and Cum lol.
    Keep it coming! (pun intended)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 672
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:05 AM
  2. Climate Change scientist list smarter then Rat Fink Elliot
    By Treeshade in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-07-2022, 02:59 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-25-2022, 11:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 03:53 PM
  5. Violence in Waco, Texas
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •