Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

The guy projectile vomits via computer.

Hopefully it's just a shtick of his; were he REALLY as fucked up as he comes off online he'd be shot down in the street like a rabid dog.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    LOL

What if an asshole farts his opinion and nobody really cares?

Seedvalue=flatulence in print
    This simply confirms your incessant need to "belong" as you continue to prove you have virtually no life of any importance.

Continuing to "join in" on discussions having nothing to do with you is only taking time away from your debilitated wife. I can see why you try to feel as if you're part of something as your lives wither away in libtard land. Curious that you continue to put yourself in such a position, only to keep coming on in silly denial mode.

Keep the oxygen flowing.

Fuck off, Ron.

What, you run out of coupons to clip?
    What, Me Worry?

Fuck off, Ron.

I texted his daughter. Had a blow out on the popup. Stuck on side of road in Kansas somewhere. Daughter is holding off on the WU because.. well she likes to be able to park in her own driveway.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

As a former CIA spook he must be closely monitored by the NSA; heck, they may even have caused the blow out.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me, with him going rogue and spilling the DUB secret; that's how the government was keeping Social Security afloat.

Must have pissed off some powerful people.
    What, Me Worry?

Hopefully it's just a shtick of his; were he REALLY as fucked up as he comes off online he'd be shot down in the street like a rabid dog.
    Been shot been stabbed still here. Come finish the job whore.

Let me be more specific you definitely defend JWT over the years multiple times. Someone that has did time and has domestic violence charges.

I’ve read countless replies of yours over multiple forums defending this guy. Shows who you are mother fucker.

Monet breeding groups are real. No problem with my morals I’m
    Helping them and humanity

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Fuck off, Ron.

I texted his daughter. Had a blow out on the popup. Stuck on side of road in Kansas somewhere. Daughter is holding off on the WU because.. well she likes to be able to park in her own driveway.
    Robs did more for humanity then you have sissy boy. Keep growing tits and jacking off to bbc

Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There are 200 million square miles of land and billions of animals on the planet earth. It's absolutely super stupid asinine dumb fucked up idiotic crazy brainless dense bullshit to believe covid 19 came from an animal sold at a wet market two blocks from a laboratory doing research on the exact same virus. The odds of the virus making it's transition from animal to human at that exact point are billions to 1.
    makes sense if the animal at the wet market came from lab specimens that were supposed to be disposed of but some janny decided to make a quick buck on the side.
    Pepe, I hope you get more out of the new Roger Sharpe pinball film than I did. I thought it was mediocre at best. It looks like there are plenty of locations for you to play the new Stern James Bond pinball and I hope you are enjoying it if you have already:
    https://pinballmap.com/oklahoma?regi...achine_id=3640

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Been shot been stabbed still here. Come finish the job whore.

Let me be more specific you definitely defend JWT over the years multiple times. Someone that has did time and has domestic violence charges.

I’ve read countless replies of yours over multiple forums defending this guy. Shows who you are mother fucker.

Monet breeding groups are real. No problem with my morals I’m
    Helping them and humanity
    I never said they were not a real thing.
    As a matter of fact, I said for you to keep up the good work.
    I just find it funny whenever someone talks about morality.
    It's always a pointing the finger type of moment.
    All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
    FACT!

Been shot been stabbed
    No doubt you deserved it and had it coming.

Like they did with Rasputin, they should try poison and then toss you headlong into a well.
    What, Me Worry?

Robs did more for humanity then you have sissy boy.
    Really?

Could of fooled me.

All I did was practice law for decades and help myriad folks with their legal problems; they must have been satistied 'cause I neve got sued, never got disciplined by the bar, and I've retired very *ahem* "comfortably."

I fear your legacy is either an early grave (probably stabbed to death with a fork by a hot dog vendor who catches you stealing a weanie to stick down your pants) or mutiple three ways in prison.

Keep it up moron, the more you write the more I get to laugh at you and you inabilities.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information