Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 249

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

  1. #141
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    Insurance companies going under due to a hurricane is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for a hundred years. But you guys will blame anything on climate change. Get a hurricane, it's because of climate change. No hurricanes this year, it's because of climate change. Easy to play that game ain't it? Don't need any facts. Whatever weather you get just call it climate change.

    Hey, it' sunny and 80 degrees today where I'm at. That's that fucking climate change for you. GTFO!

    BTW, the new libtard phrase is "climate crisis." Global warming didn't work for them so they made it climate change. Well, that's not working for them either so now it's climate crisis.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  2. #142
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    I own property in Florida yawn !!!!!!!

    Wait is this the first hurricane ever in Florida? Lol

    Tiny ass hurricane I didn’t even fly down to check on shit.

    It Was perfect here in the chili capital of the US. Not hot not to cold perfect fall weather.

    Climate change is fake period.

  3. #143
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    I own property in Florida yawn !!!!!!!

    Wait is this the first hurricane ever in Florida? Lol

    Tiny ass hurricane I didn’t even fly down to check on shit.

    It Was perfect here in the chili capital of the US. Not hot not to cold perfect fall weather.

    Climate change is fake period.
    Agreed. Hurricane weather and power is down since Katrina.

  4. #144
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    Insurance companies going under due to a hurricane is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for a hundred years. But you guys will blame anything on climate change. Get a hurricane, it's because of climate change. No hurricanes this year, it's because of climate change. Easy to play that game ain't it? Don't need any facts. Whatever weather you get just call it climate change.

    Hey, it' sunny and 80 degrees today where I'm at. That's that fucking climate change for you. GTFO!

    BTW, the new libtard phrase is "climate crisis." Global warming didn't work for them so they made it climate change. Well, that's not working for them either so now it's climate crisis.
    If you would like to back up your assertion that this (insurance companies going bankrupt from hurrincanes) has been a problem going back 10+ years previously or something reasonable, then please provide it.

    Yes, hurricanes have existed since pre-historic times.

    I guess the actuaries were wrong on this, just like the vast majority of the scientists who have studied the issue indepth.

    Don't know about climate crisis. I think it is pretty much over with personally. But almost everyone goes out fighting it.

    Your logic makes little sense here. A crisis is a different thing. Nothing was renamed. It is just their view that has been shared amongst the large majority of scientists has become a crisis. This isn't the same as the phenomenon itself.

    This cognitive stuff is crazy. Like there must be a sliding scale of the amount of shit that must occur before one is convinced. Like a handful of non-believers on the fence then as time goes on, people going to be shrugging it off less and less.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  5. #145
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    Insurance companies going under due to a hurricane is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for a hundred years. But you guys will blame anything on climate change. Get a hurricane, it's because of climate change. No hurricanes this year, it's because of climate change. Easy to play that game ain't it? Don't need any facts. Whatever weather you get just call it climate change.

    Hey, it' sunny and 80 degrees today where I'm at. That's that fucking climate change for you. GTFO!

    BTW, the new libtard phrase is "climate crisis." Global warming didn't work for them so they made it climate change. Well, that's not working for them either so now it's climate crisis.
    If you would like to back up your assertion that this (insurance companies going bankrupt from hurrincanes) has been a problem going back 10+ years previously or something reasonable, then please provide it.

    Yes, hurricanes have existed since pre-historic times.

    I guess the actuaries were wrong on this, just like the vast majority of the scientists who have studied the issue indepth.

    Don't know about climate crisis. I think it is pretty much over with personally. But almost everyone goes out fighting it.

    Your logic makes little sense here. A crisis is a different thing. Nothing was renamed. It is just their view that has been shared amongst the large majority of scientists has become a crisis. This isn't the same as the phenomenon itself.

    This cognitive stuff is crazy. Like there must be a sliding scale of the amount of shit that must occur before one is convinced. Like a handful of non-believers on the fence then as time goes on, people going to be shrugging it off less and less.
    I drive about 70k miles a year because I like to see our country. You definitely don’t get out much because there’s literally nothing different in basically every area of the US. I’m not talking about some third world country who’s government is so incompetent that everything collapses when a thunderstorm hits.

    Yes if you work inside all day then go home to watch CNN and read little dick no nuts Elliot’s blog you probably believe we are doomed by 2035. Hurricane season so far as been one of the lease active on record. One month it’s to hot in Europe they report the next it’s to cold all because clim3 cHAnGe !!!!!! Lol

    Air is crisp and the night is beautiful. Made 4600 playing electronic baccarat tonight $400 per hand . Betting the player 3 can’t tell you why just know it’s worth so much I run the game 24 / 7z lol

    Claim it will change and the sheep will believe it

    Climate!!!!!

  6. #146
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Air is crisp and the night is beautiful. Made 4600 playing electronic baccarat tonight $400 per hand . Betting the player 3 canít tell you why just know itís worth so much I run the game 24 / 7z lol
    Whatever you say MDawg.

  7. #147
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I drive about 70k miles a year because I like to see our country. You definitely donít get out much because thereís literally nothing different in basically every area of the US. Iím not talking about some third world country whoís government is so incompetent that everything collapses when a thunderstorm hits.

    Yes if you work inside all day then go home to watch CNN and read little dick no nuts Elliotís blog you probably believe we are doomed by 2035. Hurricane season so far as been one of the lease active on record. One month itís to hot in Europe they report the next itís to cold all because clim3 cHAnGe !!!!!! Lol

    Air is crisp and the night is beautiful. Made 4600 playing electronic baccarat tonight $400 per hand . Betting the player 3 canít tell you why just know itís worth so much I run the game 24 / 7z lol

    Claim it will change and the sheep will believe it

    Climate!!!!!
    You guys downplay everything. These third world countries had incredible record breaking rains continously. Basically their infrastructure isn't as good as ours, so therefore no matter what happened it is because they're poor and not as developed.

    I probably work more outside than you do. Again, you just make up shit. You grind casinos, 70 hours a week, and you have the balls to suggest I am the one who doesn't go outside? You have 0 clue again and resort to just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't listen to CNN much either. Not sure why you think I'm a liberal because I believe scientists. The same guys that basically discovered all break-throughs that gave us the living standard you take for granted. Now - they're just a bunch of libtards trying to cling on to their jobs! All over the FUCKING world.

    Great for you telling me how wonderful your life is. I'm not doing bad myself but haven't had any run good in quite some time. Why the need to brag though if you're all that?
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  8. #148
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...et/ar-AA12mIRz

    No, climate change isn't really a thing. Just like yanno, same as past million years. Just happens FL's insurers about to go bankrupt. Premiums tripling, people falling back on socialized insurance. As long as FL doesn't want feds to bail their asses out.
    Insurance companies going under due to a hurricane is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for a hundred years. But you guys will blame anything on climate change. Get a hurricane, it's because of climate change. No hurricanes this year, it's because of climate change. Easy to play that game ain't it? Don't need any facts. Whatever weather you get just call it climate change.

    Hey, it' sunny and 80 degrees today where I'm at. That's that fucking climate change for you. GTFO!

    BTW, the new libtard phrase is "climate crisis." Global warming didn't work for them so they made it climate change. Well, that's not working for them either so now it's climate crisis.
    If you would like to back up your assertion that this (insurance companies going bankrupt from hurrincanes) has been a problem going back 10+ years previously or something reasonable, then please provide it.

    Yes, hurricanes have existed since pre-historic times.

    I guess the actuaries were wrong on this, just like the vast majority of the scientists who have studied the issue indepth.

    Don't know about climate crisis. I think it is pretty much over with personally. But almost everyone goes out fighting it.

    Your logic makes little sense here. A crisis is a different thing. Nothing was renamed. It is just their view that has been shared amongst the large majority of scientists has become a crisis. This isn't the same as the phenomenon itself.

    This cognitive stuff is crazy. Like there must be a sliding scale of the amount of shit that must occur before one is convinced. Like a handful of non-believers on the fence then as time goes on, people going to be shrugging it off less and less.
    You're an ignorant rube when it comes to the ways of insurance companies. They are always saying they are going under or "failing" just before a storm to talk regulators into letting them raise rates after the storm. Insurance companies always say that shit, get the rate increase, then make a ton of money after the storm. A lot more than they payed out on the storm. Hurricane Andrew in 1992 for example. Insurance companies claimed they were going under, payed out billions, got the rate increase, then made a shit ton of money the following year. But to hear them tell it they are always "going under." The same insurance companies have been "going under" for a 100 years. Rubes like you believe their shit.

    Wise up.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  9. #149
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Insurance companies going under due to a hurricane is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for a hundred years. But you guys will blame anything on climate change. Get a hurricane, it's because of climate change. No hurricanes this year, it's because of climate change. Easy to play that game ain't it? Don't need any facts. Whatever weather you get just call it climate change.

    Hey, it' sunny and 80 degrees today where I'm at. That's that fucking climate change for you. GTFO!

    BTW, the new libtard phrase is "climate crisis." Global warming didn't work for them so they made it climate change. Well, that's not working for them either so now it's climate crisis.
    If you would like to back up your assertion that this (insurance companies going bankrupt from hurrincanes) has been a problem going back 10+ years previously or something reasonable, then please provide it.

    Yes, hurricanes have existed since pre-historic times.

    I guess the actuaries were wrong on this, just like the vast majority of the scientists who have studied the issue indepth.

    Don't know about climate crisis. I think it is pretty much over with personally. But almost everyone goes out fighting it.

    Your logic makes little sense here. A crisis is a different thing. Nothing was renamed. It is just their view that has been shared amongst the large majority of scientists has become a crisis. This isn't the same as the phenomenon itself.

    This cognitive stuff is crazy. Like there must be a sliding scale of the amount of shit that must occur before one is convinced. Like a handful of non-believers on the fence then as time goes on, people going to be shrugging it off less and less.
    You're an ignorant rube when it comes to the ways of insurance companies. They are always saying they are going under or "failing" just before a storm to talk regulators into letting them raise rates after the storm. Insurance companies always say that shit, get the rate increase, then make a ton of money after the storm. A lot more than they payed out on the storm. Hurricane Andrew in 1992 for example. Insurance companies claimed they were going under, payed out billions, got the rate increase, then made a shit ton of money the following year. But to hear them tell it they are always "going under." The same insurance companies have been "going under" for a 100 years. Rubes like you believe their shit.

    Wise up.
    Every company lobbies for their interest. Thats where most of the corruption occurs in this country. It is literally more effective to spend money on government lobbying than research and development. So much stuff figured out, late stage capitalism, not much to improve.

    This still doesn't get around the frequency of hurricans and such. Just because it happened in the past doesn't mean it is the same thing happening now. What you say isn't anything new. We'll see if any become insolvent like suggested.

    BTW to be a rube I think I'd need to be impacted by this. lol. Posting a news article which may or may not be true. If it happens to be true, then you'd be the rube but we won't really know.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  10. #150
    Yes, let’s talk about the frequency of hurricanes. There have been 6 major hurricanes to hit Florida in the past 50 years. There were 16 in the 50 years prior to that. So it looks like YOUR climate crisis has been good for Florida.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  11. #151
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I drive about 70k miles a year because I like to see our country. You definitely donít get out much because thereís literally nothing different in basically every area of the US. Iím not talking about some third world country whoís government is so incompetent that everything collapses when a thunderstorm hits.

    Yes if you work inside all day then go home to watch CNN and read little dick no nuts Elliotís blog you probably believe we are doomed by 2035. Hurricane season so far as been one of the lease active on record. One month itís to hot in Europe they report the next itís to cold all because clim3 cHAnGe !!!!!! Lol

    Air is crisp and the night is beautiful. Made 4600 playing electronic baccarat tonight $400 per hand . Betting the player 3 canít tell you why just know itís worth so much I run the game 24 / 7z lol

    Claim it will change and the sheep will believe it

    Climate!!!!!
    You guys downplay everything. These third world countries had incredible record breaking rains continously. Basically their infrastructure isn't as good as ours, so therefore no matter what happened it is because they're poor and not as developed.

    I probably work more outside than you do. Again, you just make up shit. You grind casinos, 70 hours a week, and you have the balls to suggest I am the one who doesn't go outside? You have 0 clue again and resort to just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't listen to CNN much either. Not sure why you think I'm a liberal because I believe scientists. The same guys that basically discovered all break-throughs that gave us the living standard you take for granted. Now - they're just a bunch of libtards trying to cling on to their jobs! All over the FUCKING world.

    Great for you telling me how wonderful your life is. I'm not doing bad myself but haven't had any run good in quite some time. Why the need to brag though if you're all that?
    I brag because it triggers libs with low self esteem lol. That and years of playing sports at a high level where everyone talks shit 24/7. You probably do spend more time outside but I get to see a larger part Of the country then you do. I drive 20 plus hours a week. Itís nothing for me drive 10 hours across multiple states on a whim. I cover a lot of territory. Over the years things just had a way of expanding. Iím one of those guys who just try to keep improving so my operation just keeps getting bigger. Thereís so many casinos, and many opportunities plus itís all fun. Iím more of a problem solver and logistics guy right now. Itís hard to explain but my time is very valuable so when I play itís only on the most profitable games or promotions. Iím currently on one game that I basically play for as long as I can everyday. The rest Iím on the phone directing pickups and other stuff.

    I also read many hours a week. I donít always drive so when Iím the passenger Im always reading and researching different things I find interesting. I donít believe the climate models are accurate. Thereís nothing you can say to change my mind on it. Thereís also plenty of brilliant people who have said as much. But my expert opinion is the climate east of the Mississippi up to Maine is basically unchanged since Iíve been alive.

    Iíve hedged my bets by purchasing property near buffalo and along the Great Lakes. Just in case
    for my grandkids. Considering about 90% of the freshwater in the United States and approximately 20% of the world's freshwater supply is close by. Thatís the play if Iím wrong. Nothing Else I can do.

  12. #152
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yes, let’s talk about the frequency of hurricanes. There have been 6 major hurricanes to hit Florida in the past 50 years. There were 16 in the 50 years prior to that. So it looks like YOUR climate crisis has been good for Florida.
    You can look at legitimate data on "cyclones" and see a clear trend upwards over past 20 years. The "major hurricances" is not exactly the frequency of hurricanes. Insurance still has to payout large amounts on smaller hurricanes. I agree it isn't specifically clear and I can't readily find data on FL alone outside of "major hurricanes".

    HOWEVER, the fact you give here (assuming correct) does not say it was good for FL. You'd need to add up economic damage, which happens amongst minor hurricanes too.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  13. #153
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I drive about 70k miles a year because I like to see our country. You definitely don’t get out much because there’s literally nothing different in basically every area of the US. I’m not talking about some third world country who’s government is so incompetent that everything collapses when a thunderstorm hits.

    Yes if you work inside all day then go home to watch CNN and read little dick no nuts Elliot’s blog you probably believe we are doomed by 2035. Hurricane season so far as been one of the lease active on record. One month it’s to hot in Europe they report the next it’s to cold all because clim3 cHAnGe !!!!!! Lol

    Air is crisp and the night is beautiful. Made 4600 playing electronic baccarat tonight $400 per hand . Betting the player 3 can’t tell you why just know it’s worth so much I run the game 24 / 7z lol

    Claim it will change and the sheep will believe it

    Climate!!!!!
    You guys downplay everything. These third world countries had incredible record breaking rains continously. Basically their infrastructure isn't as good as ours, so therefore no matter what happened it is because they're poor and not as developed.

    I probably work more outside than you do. Again, you just make up shit. You grind casinos, 70 hours a week, and you have the balls to suggest I am the one who doesn't go outside? You have 0 clue again and resort to just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't listen to CNN much either. Not sure why you think I'm a liberal because I believe scientists. The same guys that basically discovered all break-throughs that gave us the living standard you take for granted. Now - they're just a bunch of libtards trying to cling on to their jobs! All over the FUCKING world.

    Great for you telling me how wonderful your life is. I'm not doing bad myself but haven't had any run good in quite some time. Why the need to brag though if you're all that?
    I brag because it triggers libs with low self esteem lol. That and years of playing sports at a high level where everyone talks shit 24/7. You probably do spend more time outside but I get to see a larger part Of the country then you do. I drive 20 plus hours a week. It’s nothing for me drive 10 hours across multiple states on a whim. I cover a lot of territory. Over the years things just had a way of expanding. I’m one of those guys who just try to keep improving so my operation just keeps getting bigger. There’s so many casinos, and many opportunities plus it’s all fun. I’m more of a problem solver and logistics guy right now. It’s hard to explain but my time is very valuable so when I play it’s only on the most profitable games or promotions. I’m currently on one game that I basically play for as long as I can everyday. The rest I’m on the phone directing pickups and other stuff.

    I also read many hours a week. I don’t always drive so when I’m the passenger Im always reading and researching different things I find interesting. I don’t believe the climate models are accurate. There’s nothing you can say to change my mind on it. There’s also plenty of brilliant people who have said as much. But my expert opinion is the climate east of the Mississippi up to Maine is basically unchanged since I’ve been alive.

    I’ve hedged my bets by purchasing property near buffalo and along the Great Lakes. Just in case
    for my grandkids. Considering about 90% of the freshwater in the United States and approximately 20% of the world's freshwater supply is close by. That’s the play if I’m wrong. Nothing Else I can do.
    Nothing can change your mind, but you're hedging ... ok.. The portion of scientists who agree climate change dwarves those who say it is BS and it isn't even close.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  14. #154
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    You guys downplay everything. These third world countries had incredible record breaking rains continously. Basically their infrastructure isn't as good as ours, so therefore no matter what happened it is because they're poor and not as developed.

    I probably work more outside than you do. Again, you just make up shit. You grind casinos, 70 hours a week, and you have the balls to suggest I am the one who doesn't go outside? You have 0 clue again and resort to just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't listen to CNN much either. Not sure why you think I'm a liberal because I believe scientists. The same guys that basically discovered all break-throughs that gave us the living standard you take for granted. Now - they're just a bunch of libtards trying to cling on to their jobs! All over the FUCKING world.

    Great for you telling me how wonderful your life is. I'm not doing bad myself but haven't had any run good in quite some time. Why the need to brag though if you're all that?
    I brag because it triggers libs with low self esteem lol. That and years of playing sports at a high level where everyone talks shit 24/7. You probably do spend more time outside but I get to see a larger part Of the country then you do. I drive 20 plus hours a week. Itís nothing for me drive 10 hours across multiple states on a whim. I cover a lot of territory. Over the years things just had a way of expanding. Iím one of those guys who just try to keep improving so my operation just keeps getting bigger. Thereís so many casinos, and many opportunities plus itís all fun. Iím more of a problem solver and logistics guy right now. Itís hard to explain but my time is very valuable so when I play itís only on the most profitable games or promotions. Iím currently on one game that I basically play for as long as I can everyday. The rest Iím on the phone directing pickups and other stuff.

    I also read many hours a week. I donít always drive so when Iím the passenger Im always reading and researching different things I find interesting. I donít believe the climate models are accurate. Thereís nothing you can say to change my mind on it. Thereís also plenty of brilliant people who have said as much. But my expert opinion is the climate east of the Mississippi up to Maine is basically unchanged since Iíve been alive.

    Iíve hedged my bets by purchasing property near buffalo and along the Great Lakes. Just in case
    for my grandkids. Considering about 90% of the freshwater in the United States and approximately 20% of the world's freshwater supply is close by. Thatís the play if Iím wrong. Nothing Else I can do.
    Nothing can change your mind, but you're hedging ... ok.. The portion of scientists who agree climate change dwarves those who say it is BS and it isn't even close.
    Yes when I have hundreds of thousands in cash just laying around that Iím doing nothing with I try to invest in real estate. Mostly raw land or tax liens but I found some good opportunities around buffalo. Apparently itís a good spot to move if the one out climate river card comes in. No Downside

  15. #155
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    I brag because it triggers libs with low self esteem lol. That and years of playing sports at a high level where everyone talks shit 24/7. You probably do spend more time outside but I get to see a larger part Of the country then you do. I drive 20 plus hours a week. Itís nothing for me drive 10 hours across multiple states on a whim. I cover a lot of territory. Over the years things just had a way of expanding. Iím one of those guys who just try to keep improving so my operation just keeps getting bigger. Thereís so many casinos, and many opportunities plus itís all fun. Iím more of a problem solver and logistics guy right now. Itís hard to explain but my time is very valuable so when I play itís only on the most profitable games or promotions. Iím currently on one game that I basically play for as long as I can everyday. The rest Iím on the phone directing pickups and other stuff.

    I also read many hours a week. I donít always drive so when Iím the passenger Im always reading and researching different things I find interesting. I donít believe the climate models are accurate. Thereís nothing you can say to change my mind on it. Thereís also plenty of brilliant people who have said as much. But my expert opinion is the climate east of the Mississippi up to Maine is basically unchanged since Iíve been alive.

    Iíve hedged my bets by purchasing property near buffalo and along the Great Lakes. Just in case
    for my grandkids. Considering about 90% of the freshwater in the United States and approximately 20% of the world's freshwater supply is close by. Thatís the play if Iím wrong. Nothing Else I can do.
    Nothing can change your mind, but you're hedging ... ok.. The portion of scientists who agree climate change dwarves those who say it is BS and it isn't even close.
    Yes when I have hundreds of thousands in cash just laying around that Iím doing nothing with I try to invest in real estate. Mostly raw land or tax liens but I found some good opportunities around buffalo. Apparently itís a good spot to move if the one out climate river card comes in. No Downside
    One out.
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  16. #156
    Eliot Jacobson convinced the judge that edge sorting was cheating in the Phil Ivey baccarat case in England. Jacobson bungled Iveyís conviction as an expert witness for the defense to convict Ivey
    JSTAT on casinos, poker, and blackjack/baccarat card counting. Saying what needs to said at https://twitter.com/Casino_Examiner

  17. #157
    Originally Posted by JSTAT View Post
    Eliot Jacobson convinced the judge that edge sorting was cheating in the Phil Ivey baccarat case in England. Jacobson bungled Ivey’s conviction as an expert witness for the defense to convict Ivey
    Any link for proof of that? Everything I've read says EJ said it wasn't cheating and clearly legal.

  18. #158
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

  19. #159
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Yep, LOL at liberals that have caused the massive forest fires because they won't allow controlled burns and and other forest management it takes to prevent the large fires. As typical, liberals blame anyone and anything but themselves.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  20. #160
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Yep, LOL at liberals that have caused the massive forest fires because they won't allow controlled burns and and other forest management it takes to prevent the large fires. As typical, liberals blame anyone and anything but themselves.
    Lol don't know anything 'bout all that but I do know 2 things. Right-winger command and control always has some excuse for anything and everything to pass down to the masses.

    I was just LOLing because they're calculating that 20 years of green policies was eclipsed by carbon dumped in 1 year's worth of forest fires. LOL liberals. It is OVER with. GIVE it UP! IDIOTS!

    Your post has me considering though that you, mickey crimm might not actually be a moderate like you claim. I'm not sure whom liberals are blaming. Dry + heat (and wind) make forest fires far worse. Is that a liberal conspiracy or what!?!?!
    I wander through the path of life. Wondering. Wondering what my next signature on VCT should be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Climate Change scientist list smarter then Rat Fink Elliot
    By Seedvalue in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-11-2022, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-25-2022, 11:14 PM
  3. Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 08-15-2022, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 03:53 PM
  5. Violence in Waco, Texas
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •