Thread: The Perfect Cowboys Solution

would be to sign Colin Kaepernick. Same style of QB. Don't have to adjust the system or play calling. Same mobility, but faster straight-line. Same arm strength. Intelligent guy. Not quite as accurate on short throws of under ten yards, but you can't have everything.

If Dallas actually wanted to save the season, they would sign him today. But somehow I think the white boys' club won't allow it. Especially in Texas, on "America's Team."

Has anyone noticed that labeling Dallas "America's Team" does a disservice to America? May as well call the US of A vanity-stricken losers with too much money to spend and no idea how to spend it.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    would be to sign Colin Kaepernick. Same style of QB. Don't have to adjust the system or play calling. Same mobility, but faster straight-line. Same arm strength. Intelligent guy. Not quite as accurate on short throws of under ten yards, but you can't have everything.

If Dallas actually wanted to save the season, they would sign him today. But somehow I think the white boys' club won't allow it. Especially in Texas, on "America's Team."

Has anyone noticed that labeling Dallas "America's Team" does a disservice to America? May as well call the US of A vanity-stricken losers with too much money to spend and no idea how to spend it.
    If they brought on Kaepernick they could call themselves the Wokeboys.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    He is a complete and utter liability.
    As soon as something starts to go wrong he will backstab everyone and anything related to the organization(s).
    And to be honest he isn't that good of a quarterback.
    Do I need to remind everyone that it has been 6 seasons since he played in the NFL??
    In my opinion Alex Smith was much better.
    Truth be told, Kaepernick makes far more money off the field than he could on the field and he doesn't really want to play.
    He proved that with all the bullshit he pulled multiple times in his conditions that he insisted on to get any "tryouts".
    But in my opinion Dak Prescott isn't much better... pure garbage but he did get paid.
    Like Aaron Rodgers pointed out on Club Random... all players are equal for the most part physically but the mental game is what separates the top 15 to the bottom 15.
    And neither Dak nor Colin has it.
    Of course this is my opinion only and means nothing.
    I also haven't finished that podcast with Bill Maher because I find Bill to be insufferable with his thoughts and line of questioning on that show.
    He has a very hard time carrying on a fluent conversation in my opinion.
    I guess he blames all the weed.
    The worst is when he has guests on who don't drink or do drugs and they sit there with a bottle of water.
    Makes no sense.

On another note I got a huge dose of nostalgia just now as I watched Slap Shot again.
    Paul Newman in a full leather suit lol.
    Oh man the rotary phones, phone booths, tiled walls, wood paneling, furniture, store fronts, television sets, vehicles, coke machines... etc. etc.
    I could literally smell those places and that era.
    I'm sure you remember that smell too.
    I mean this is an era when most hockey players did not wear a helmet!!
    Fuck, those were the good old days.
    Last edited by monet; 09-12-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    He is a complete and utter liability.
    As soon as something starts to go wrong he will backstab everyone and anything related to the organization(s).
    And to be honest he isn't that good of a quarterback.
    Do I need to remind everyone that it has been 6 seasons since he played in the NFL??
    In my opinion Alex Smith was much better.
    Truth be told, Kaepernick makes far more money off the field than he could on the field and he doesn't really want to play.
    He proved that with all the bullshit he pulled multiple times in his conditions that he insisted on to get any "tryouts".
    But in my opinion Dak Prescott isn't much better... pure garbage but he did get paid.
    Like Aaron Rodgers pointed out on Club Random... all players are equal for the most part physically but the mental game is what separates the top 15 to the bottom 15.
    And neither Dak nor Colin has it.
    Of course this is my opinion only and means nothing.
    I also haven't finished that podcast with Bill Maher because I find Bill to be insufferable with his thoughts and line of questioning on that show.
    He has a very hard time carrying on a fluent conversation in my opinion.
    I guess he blames all the weed.
    The worst is when he has guests on who don't drink or do drugs and they sit there with a bottle of water.
    Makes no sense.

On another note I got a huge dose of nostalgia just now as I watched Slap Shot again.
    Paul Newman in a full leather suit lol.
    Oh man the rotary phones, phone booths, tiled walls, wood paneling, furniture, store fronts, television sets, vehicles, coke machines... etc. etc.
    I could literally smell those places and that era.
    I'm sure you remember that smell too.
    I mean this is an era when most hockey players did not wear a helmet!!
    Fuck, those were the good old days.
    I found out I didn't like Bill Maher by watching his HBO show Real Time some years ago. So it will be easy for me not to listen to his podcast show that I just learned about from your post.

Regarding the days of Slap Shot, I vividly remember the sights,smells and sounds of that era as you had surmised. Nothing like an ice cold bottle of pop or can of Mountain Dew on a hot humid day from a gas station vending machine.

I found out I didn't like Bill Maher by watching his HBO show Real Time some years ago. So it will be easy for me not to listen to his podcast show that I just learned about from your post.

Regarding the days of Slap Shot, I vividly remember the sights,smells and sounds of that era as you had surmised. Nothing like an ice cold bottle of pop or can of Mountain Dew on a hot humid day from a gas station vending machine.
    Only if we get to use that vending machine that had the individual doors and you got one of those longneck glass bottles!
    Those were cool and I just think beverages taste better in glass.
    And if you wanted you could get a nickel for turning in the bottle.

Club Random isn't horrible... somtimes.
    He gets some big names on the show.
    The McEnroe Podcast wasn't too bad even if John was holding back.
    My problem is the way Maher seems always so damn condescending and constantly does this chuckle thing every 5 seconds.
    Bill Maher has gotten way better in the last couple of years though.
    His stance on Covid, Transgenderism and some other things is spot on.
    But his mannerisms are tough to swallow at times.
    He really has gotten better recently IMO, compared to what he was.
    In the end he is still a backstabbing weasel who will throw out a guest or audience member in the blink of an eye, flexing in a way.
    His movies Pizza Man and DC Cab pretty much sum up his hypocrisy.
    But like I say... he has big name guests on his pot smoking podcast.
    He is doing this podcast because he can and he seen how much Joe Rogan makes.
    You know... Monkey See, Monkey Do, Monkey throw shit like other Monkey.

Oh and Bill Maher had an odd stance on gun ownership.
    He is all for it and was pushing Jeff Ross to get one.
    Kind of making fun of him that he doesn't own a gun.
    I'm all for guns but I think you should make your own choice.
    And his idea that he is going to level the playing field if someone breaks into his home is utter garbage.
    Unless you carry your firearm on your person 24/7 you are most likely not going to have time enough to level the playing field.
    Real Home Invasion Professionals are going to get the drop on you in the blink of an eye.
    Bill Maher probably has his gun locked up in some safe or maybe his panic room lol.
    I would be shocked if he didn't have a panic room.
    I didn't make it too far past that discussion on that podcast with Jeff Ross.
    About ten minutes in I had to shut it off.
    The conversation was horrible and I didn't get Jeff's new look with his mustache.
    The conversation was all about how great their lives are with all the money they have and famous parties they go to.

Wow... these Fuckers go for 14k now huh???
    I love how they had the bottle opener built into the machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 09-12-2022 at 09:32 PM.

Only if we get to use that vending machine that had the individual doors and you got one of those longneck glass bottles!

My problem is the way Maher seems always so damn condescending and constantly does this chuckle thing every 5 seconds.
    In the end he is still a backstabbing weasel who will throw out a guest or audience member in the blink of an eye, flexing in a way.

And his idea that he is going to level the playing field if someone breaks into his home is utter garbage.
    Unless you carry your firearm on your person 24/7 you are most likely not going to have time enough to level the playing field.
    Real Home Invasion Professionals are going to get the drop on you in the blink of an eye.
    Bill Maher probably has his gun locked up in some safe or maybe his panic room lol.
    The conversation was horrible and I didn't get Jeff's new look with his mustache.
    The conversation was all about how great their lives are with all the money they have and famous parties they go to.

Yes I guess those vintage machines are super expensive - thanks for posting the vintage era machine. By the time I was using them, it was a quarter rather than a dime. Also I seem to remember buying pop from pull-out-bottle machines that were shorter than the one you posted once in awhile rather than the normal-sized variety I more commonly purchased them at. More like a cube (4x4x4 ft. or something) and these shorter machines were mounted to a fixture a few feet off the ground.
    Regarding Bill Maher, IIRC Mark Groubert had a great story about how big of a dick Maher is. It went something like Groubert getting hooked up for an audition on Maher's HBO show for some regularly occurring role by his friend comedian Richard Lewis who is also friends with Maher. Groubert made some jokes that upstaged Maher during the audition with the test audience and then later Maher met him at the back elevator of the building where the studio was and told him to get lost in some really sarcastic way.
    Anyway the bottom line is, if he has strong guests on his new podcast, then, like the Lex Fridman show, I can listen to it if the guest can carry the show. Both Fridman and Maher have awful personalities, but in Fridman's case, I don't think he is evil like Maher is, just naive and idiotic. From your description, I have little doubt that you are spot on about him using the Rogan template.

Yes I guess those vintage machines are super expensive - thanks for posting the vintage era machine. By the time I was using them, it was a quarter rather than a dime. Also I seem to remember buying pop from pull-out-bottle machines that were shorter than the one you posted once in awhile rather than the normal-sized variety I more commonly purchased them at. More like a cube (4x4x4 ft. or something) and these shorter machines were mounted to a fixture a few feet off the ground.
    Regarding Bill Maher, IIRC Mark Groubert had a great story about how big of a dick Maher is. It went something like Groubert getting hooked up for an audition on Maher's HBO show for some regularly occurring role by his friend comedian Richard Lewis who is also friends with Maher. Groubert made some jokes that upstaged Maher during the audition with the test audience and then later Maher met him at the back elevator of the building where the studio was and told him to get lost in some really sarcastic way.
    Anyway the bottom line is, if he has strong guests on his new podcast, then, like the Lex Fridman show, I can listen to it if the guest can carry the show. Both Fridman and Maher have awful personalities, but in Fridman's case, I don't think he is evil like Maher is, just naive and idiotic. From your description, I have little doubt that you are spot on about him using the Rogan template.
    I wonder why these 2 queers feel the need to go off tangent and start their own little private convo in every thread, instead of just getting a motel room and having their own private little pillow talk sessions in private like I suggested a few weeks ago

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I wonder why these 2 queers feel the need to go off tangent and start their own little private convo in every thread, instead of just getting a motel room and having their own private little pillow talk sessions in private like I suggested a few weeks ago
    I wonder why this is the only thing you ever post about in any thread?
    Do you actually ever post anything gambling related?
    Have you ever gave up mailer, machine or winning sports pick information?
    I think not.
    You do enjoy reading every word posted on this and other forums though.
    Odd how you enjoy wasting your time.
    As if you are in here interested in the "Perfect Cowboy Solution" lol lol lol.
    Whereas tableplay and I actually weighed in seriously on redietz's original post.
    You, on the other hand, said nothing.

wasting
    /ˈwāstiNG/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    causing a person or a part of the body to become progressively weaker and more emaciated.
    "a wasting disease"
    Last edited by monet; 09-13-2022 at 03:41 PM.

I would rather listen to Bill Maher 24/7 over one more minute of listening to this quack.
    I made it about 12 minutes into the podcast before changing the channel.
    Talk about Torture...

I think not.
    Whereas tableplay and I actually weighed in seriously on redietz's original post.

wasting
    /ˈwāstiNG/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    causing a person or a part of the body to become progressively weaker and more emaciated.
    "a wasting disease"
    I read here because it entertains me. More so when Singer and Blackhole used to post here, but sometimes still entertaining. You and your boyfriend however, do not entertain me. I have no issue with you and her posting your videos and what not, I just scroll right past them. But I guess you 2 lil ladies think its cute to go on other peoples threads and start speaking Martian to eachother

I think not.

wasting
    /ˈwāstiNG/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    "a wasting disease"
    I read here because it entertains me. More so when Singer and Blackhole used to post here, but sometimes still entertaining. You and your boyfriend however, do not entertain me. I have no issue with you and her posting your videos and what not, I just scroll right past them. But I guess you 2 lil ladies think its cute to go on other peoples threads and start speaking Martian to eachother
    Thanks for the reply.

I think not.

wasting
    /ˈwāstiNG/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    "a wasting disease"
    Thanks for the reply.
    You`re welcome

I would rather listen to Bill Maher 24/7 over one more minute of listening to this quack.
    I made it about 12 minutes into the podcast before changing the channel.
    Talk about Torture...

Thanks for the heads up Monet.

You and your boyfriend however, do not entertain me.
    Holy crap, I guess we better stop posting in other peoples' threads then.

Kapp is garbage. He lost his job because he sucked. It’s insulting to all the real QBs who are dedicated to their craft when people bring up Kapp as some legitimate alternative. Not one person who knows football thinks he’s a viable NFL QB.

You might enjoy it and agree with him.
    I didn't.
    I don't listen to quacks who think you need to coddle babies or condone pushing Benzo's onto the population.
    Fucking Grow Up and take care of your shit.
    What did that guy say in that movie... Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying!?
    This Bullshit with diagnosing everyone that they are ADHD or whatever is nothing but a ploy of Big Pharma and their Drug Pushers aka Psychiatrists.
    Oooooh Mommy and Daddy didn't love me enough... FUCK OFF!
    Of course some people are mentally handicapped and I don't lump them into that group.
    Those people have something seriously wrong with their wiring.

You and I make up about 78% of the posts on this dead site so I don't think it really matters where you post as long it isn't in a DanDruff thread.
    And if DanDruff gets his panties in a bunch he will just delete said post or move said thread.
    I'm pretty sure we all know this already.
    Last edited by monet; 09-13-2022 at 07:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Kapp is garbage. He lost his job because he sucked. It’s insulting to all the real QBs who are dedicated to their craft when people bring up Kapp as some legitimate alternative. Not one person who knows football thinks he’s a viable NFL QB.
    Well Said.
    I hope you recently got a few White Girls knocked up in the last month or so as you haven't kept us updated!
    Last edited by monet; 09-13-2022 at 07:49 PM.

You might enjoy it and agree with him.
    I didn't.
    I don't listen to quacks who think you need to coddle babies or condone pushing Benzo's onto the population.
    Fucking Grow Up and take care of your shit.
    What did that guy say in that movie... Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying!?
    This Bullshit with diagnosing everyone that they are ADHD or whatever is nothing but a ploy of Big Pharma and their Drug Pushers aka Psychiatrists.
    Oooooh Mommy and Daddy didn't love me enough... FUCK OFF!
    Of course some people are mentally handicapped and I don't lump them into that group.
    Those people have something seriously wrong with their wiring.

You and I make up about 78% of the posts on this dead site so I don't think it really matters where you post as long it isn't in a DanDruff thread.
    And if DanDruff gets his panties in a bunch he will just delete said post or move said thread.
    I'm pretty sure we all know this already.
    That's right - back in the day, if someone was a little rough around the edges it was a nothing burger. Inventing disorders and then treating them with addictive expensive meds is quite profitable.
    I listened to Bill Maher's McEnroe podcast since I figured McEnroe could carry the podcast. Maher kept interrupting McEnroe so I didn't like the podcast - maybe with some listener feedback Maher will improve his style or maybe he has in more recent podcasts. Either way, thanks for letting me know about his podcast - he gets some interesting people on there as you wrote.

That's right - back in the day, if someone was a little rough around the edges it was a nothing burger. Inventing disorders and then treating them with addictive expensive meds is quite profitable.
    I listened to Bill Maher's McEnroe podcast since I figured McEnroe could carry the podcast. Maher kept interrupting McEnroe so I didn't like the podcast - maybe with some listener feedback Maher will improve his style or maybe he has in more recent podcasts. Either way, thanks for letting me know about his podcast - he gets some interesting people on there as you wrote.
    Yeah that's the major problem with his podcast.
    It's all I'm right and you're wrong and let me keep telling you what is what.
    Very difficult to listen to him ramble on and on and on.
    Although I usually do it when I'm all podcasted up and doing the dishes or cooking without nothing else to listen to.
    It gives me something to grumble about because he usually says something and I think something derogatory about what he is saying.
    That being said I am still a few podcasts behind on America's Untold Stories.

Yeah that's the major problem with his podcast.
    It's all I'm right and you're wrong and let me keep telling you what is what.
    Very difficult to listen to him ramble on and on and on.
    Although I usually do it when I'm all podcasted up and doing the dishes or cooking without nothing else to listen to.
    It gives me something to grumble about because he usually says something and I think something derogatory about what he is saying.
    That being said I am still a few podcasts behind on America's Untold Stories.
    I decided not to listen to the Friday episode of America's Untold Stories since it was another JFK assassination Q&A episode and I'm not that interested in that because I think it has already been analyzed to the nth degree at this point. Today's episode looks great ("What is Scientology") and I am looking forward to listening to it in a few minutes. I hate cults and the evil fucks that run them so it should be entertaining. Eric has been creating some good content on his solo channel (please disregard if you've seen it already):

Thread Information