Thread: Interesting Season -- For Boz and Regnis

Well, in all my 40-some years of doing this, I must admit -- I have never reached Week Three of a college football season not knowing what will happen, or even having some decent theories about what will happen, for such a large number of games. It is fascinating.

I'm doing fine gambling thus far, but that's a tribute to knowing what I don't know, which in this case is a lot.

This season is its own thing, and in some ways it's a real Sherlockian puzzle.

Meanwhile, in the NFL, Last Man Standing contests have been reduced to 50-60% of their entrants after one week. I was tortured with a teaser on the Over of the Monday Night game. I checked the records. I hadn't lost an NFL game where I needed seven points total the second half and didn't get it -- in 30 years.

Funny you say this. I scour the lines and can't find anything. No confidence at all this year. I have only made 2 wagers--both won easily, but I just can't find anything. Had under Iowa-Iowa State and Air Force. Just nothing else has jumped out. Also has Denver v. Seattle in that fiasco. Pay a guy $300,000,000 and then don't let him play.

Monet-forget the climate shit. Hockey starts soon.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Funny you say this. I scour the lines and can't find anything. No confidence at all this year. I have only made 2 wagers--both won easily, but I just can't find anything. Had under Iowa-Iowa State and Air Force. Just nothing else has jumped out. Also has Denver v. Seattle in that fiasco. Pay a guy $300,000,000 and then don't let him play.

Monet-forget the climate shit. Hockey starts soon.

The bad news today is I played all teasers. The good news is that I won the first half of the first four.

I needed ND -6. God, the QB is awful. They had receivers running free all day.

Thread Information