Thread: American Made Gifts

I came across this website (artfulvision.com) which sells some gift products online and claims to be
    raising funds for a good cause by sharing a good percentage of their profit to some not profitable organisations.
    Can anybody tell me what this fund raising idea is? And whether this website really helps such organisations as they says they do?

Look, it's obvious that you work for this company because this is the second time you posted about this company. So be honest. I am all for giving someone a fair shot. So tell us about your company, your products, your services. But don't pretend.

Maybe it could be better if you have a post topic about garage doors repair kent oh, trust me.

Originally Posted by Leon II View Post
    Maybe it could be better if you have a post topic about garage doors repair kent oh, trust me.
    Instead of trying to disguise your business, why don't you just be upfront and tell us what it is and why you do it better than others? A little honesty can go a long way. You might find that giving us some information might be better for attracting customers than by hiding links to your website.

Thread Information