Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just dropped 8800 lmfaoooo

Make that -10,017.50. lmfaoooo I knew this would happen. As soon as I booked my trip I didn't do a compulsion before it said booked and I fucking knew this trip would be a disaster. Friends ignoring me. Girl back home doesn't wanna see me. Go on one of my worst runs in a short period of time in history lmaooo. Of course I have fucking OCD when the world constantly FUCKS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME I DONT DO A COMPULSION.

10 FUCKING THOUSAND HAHAHAHA. TELL ME THE LWST TIME I LOST FUCKING 10K IN UNDER 30 HOURS BUT AS SOON AS I DONT DO THE COMPULSION AND/OR RAGE OFF DISCORD AND CURSE EVERYONE OUT CAUSE OF RETARD RATS AND THEN DONT GO TO A MEETUP AFTER I SAID I WOULD BUT THEN SAID IM NOT GOING ANYMORE. AS SOON AS I PICK UP A $1 CHIP OFF THE FLOOR AGAIN THE WORLD FUCKING FALLS ON ME. YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE THIS UP.

AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TO U BLIND BAT ROBOT QUEERS. IM FUCKING TRAVELING. I STILL LIVR IN VRGAS U DUMB FUCKING FRAUD FAGGOT BITCH NIGGERS.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 09-25-2022 at 07:51 PM.

Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Make that 10,017.50. lmfaoooo I knew this would happen. As soon as I booked my trip I didn't do a compulsion before it said booked and I fucking knew this trip would be a disaster. Friends ignoring me. Girl back home doesn't wanna see me. Go on one of my worst runs in a short period of time in history lmaooo. Of course I have fucking OCD when the world constantly FUCKS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME I DONT DO A COMPULSION.

10 FUCKING THOUSAND HAHAHAHA. TELL ME THE LWST TIME I LOST FUCKING 10K IN UNDER 30 HOURS BUT AS SOON AS I DONT DO THE COMPULSION AND/OR RAGE OFF DISCORD AND CURSE EVERYONE OUT AND DONT GO TO MEETUP AFTER I SAID I WOULD BUT THEN SAID IM NOT GOING ANYMORE. AS SOON AS I PICK UP A $1 CHIP OFF THE FLOOR AGAIN THE WORLD FUCKING FALLS ON ME. YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE THIS UP.

AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TO U BLIND BAT ROBOT QUEERS. IM FUCKING TRAVELING. I STILL LIVR IN VRGAS U DUMB FUCKING FRAUD FAGGOT BITCH NIGGERS.
    Name:  DePYDWD.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  49.9 KB

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Questions and thoughts (as usual):

Zenking have you moved back east or just traveling? Do you still reside in Vegas? Your parents moved? That seems harsh. After they got you out of the house did they downsize to a retirement community or something?

I was in Pa a couple weeks ago for a blackjack trip with my brother. We did pretty well. The games are still good by rule, but too crowded and too spread out for my liking. I am not into that 45 minute to an hour drive to play one location. My approach would never work there, I would have to come up with something different.

I was hoping you would answer AccountinQuestion's question of "how much"? since you brought it up. And do you measure any winning period vs expectation?

Now, what I think is going on based on these periodic posts/threads by ZK and an occasional conversation with other AP's that know him:

I think Zenking is doing fine. 5-6 years since his move to Vegas? If you look at that time in its totality, and compare his winnings to expectation, I would bet he is pretty close. If I had a criticism, it would be that he doesn't put in enough play. But hey I am a grinder type and it is all about enough play to overcome any kind of negative variance for me. Maybe his approach and goals are different.

I really don't care much for his pure wonging approach. That just guarantees a smaller number of rounds played. I would also think it screams attention, plus would think in crowded locations like Pa it is hard to pull off. But to each his own.

So ZK pops up here every 3-4 months venting about variance. We hear nothing from him for 3-4 months in between, when he is winning. When he is winning $8800, 10k, 12k over a relatively short time (small number of trials) we don't hear a peep from him. But when some negative variance comes along, he vents like no player I have ever seen. After all this time, he HAS to understand variance and how card counting works with large swings. I don't know why he hasn't gotten a handle on that yet. Maybe he has, but just has this weird need to publicly vent, and keep us amused.

Anyway congrats on your overall success Zenking. Stay healthy and happy.
    Ok I will indulge in a real conversation with you for once. Did you go slightly south of PA to play ? I mean when the baddest tables game pro in Vegas history leaves LV he surely didn’t go to PA to just count at parx or Morgantown. I mean he had to get wind of one of the best Plays around right ?

NOT TO MENTION I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION I GOT PULLED OVER EARLIER LMAO. TELL ME THE LAST TIME I EVER GOT PULLED OVER. YOURE DOING A HELL OF A JOB GOD. TREAT ME OF ALL PROPLE LIKE THIS AND LET THE FUCKING SCAMMERS AND CRIMINALS HAVE A BETTER LIFE.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Questions and thoughts (as usual):

Zenking have you moved back east or just traveling? Do you still reside in Vegas? Your parents moved? That seems harsh. After they got you out of the house did they downsize to a retirement community or something?

I was in Pa a couple weeks ago for a blackjack trip with my brother. We did pretty well. The games are still good by rule, but too crowded and too spread out for my liking. I am not into that 45 minute to an hour drive to play one location. My approach would never work there, I would have to come up with something different.

I was hoping you would answer AccountinQuestion's question of "how much"? since you brought it up. And do you measure any winning period vs expectation?

Now, what I think is going on based on these periodic posts/threads by ZK and an occasional conversation with other AP's that know him:

I think Zenking is doing fine. 5-6 years since his move to Vegas? If you look at that time in its totality, and compare his winnings to expectation, I would bet he is pretty close. If I had a criticism, it would be that he doesn't put in enough play. But hey I am a grinder type and it is all about enough play to overcome any kind of negative variance for me. Maybe his approach and goals are different.

I really don't care much for his pure wonging approach. That just guarantees a smaller number of rounds played. I would also think it screams attention, plus would think in crowded locations like Pa it is hard to pull off. But to each his own.

So ZK pops up here every 3-4 months venting about variance. We hear nothing from him for 3-4 months in between, when he is winning. When he is winning $8800, 10k, 12k over a relatively short time (small number of trials) we don't hear a peep from him. But when some negative variance comes along, he vents like no player I have ever seen. After all this time, he HAS to understand variance and how card counting works with large swings. I don't know why he hasn't gotten a handle on that yet. Maybe he has, but just has this weird need to publicly vent, and keep us amused.

Anyway congrats on your overall success Zenking. Stay healthy and happy.
    Ok I will indulge in a real conversation with you for once. Did you go slightly south of PA to play ? I mean when the baddest tables game pro in Vegas history leaves LV he surely didn’t go to PA to just count at parx or Morgantown. I mean he had to get wind of one of the best Plays around right ?

Don’t worry I’m not talking about it even tho I’ve long been backed off. I was just assuming with all your experience and special cover Plays you traveled east to make some real money for once

Zen Definition: Peaceful & Relaxed.

King Definition: A person that is better or more important than all others.

ZenKing: The person who is the best at being peaceful & relaxed.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post

Pretty much the definition of projection.
    I once read how often people choose handles of what they wish they were.

Love your posts Zenking.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

In blackjack card counting there is a level 2 count called the Zen Count created or credited to Arnold Snyder. I always like to say "credit to" because who knows how many players came up with and used that same count or technique before the person that published it and gets credit for it. (no offense to Arnold Snyder for this example)

So when Zenking first appeared back on Norm's blackjack forum, I always thought his name was in reference to the Zen count, assuming that he played that count at the time. But I really have no idea.

The one good thing about Zenking's periodic rants and venting about losing periods, is that it highlights the rather significant variance and swings associated with blackjack card counting. There are so many players, both somewhat experienced and especially newer players that just fail to grasp the concept of the variance and swings involved. Part of my sharing my journey is such detail over the years has been to bring this variance of blackjack card counting to the forefront.

Back before computer simulations were so common, there was a loose rule that to be properly bankrolled a player needed 100 times his largest wager or Max Bet. Players underfunded and taking on more risk, might go with 50 times largest wager. With computer simulations we now know the real number to be properly bankrolled is more than 100 times. But just think about that. This kind of bankroll is needed because these kinds of swings and variance are rather commonplace in card counting.

Again, I think this is one of the least understood areas among card counters, especially the newer players. You Have to understand the math and that means the variance involved with card counting if you intend to play seriously.

I would be willing to bet that just regular, normal variance has ended more card counters play than anything, either by wiping out their small under funded BR all together or just a negative run that they are ill prepared to handle mentally, and they quit saying something about how card counting doesn't work.

Anyway, that is why despite all his issue and his name-calling of people, even players that tried to help him at times, I still feel like Zenking's periodic posts are useful to some players....whatever card counters may be left.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

In blackjack card counting there is a level 2 count called the Zen Count created or credited to Arnold Snyder. I always like to say "credit to" because who knows how many players came up with and used that same count or technique before the person that published it and gets credit for it. (no offense to Arnold Snyder for this example)

So when Zenking first appeared back on Norm's blackjack forum, I always thought his name was in reference to the Zen count, assuming that he played that count at the time. But I really have no idea.

The one good thing about Zenking's periodic rants and venting about losing periods, is that it highlights the rather significant variance and swings associated with blackjack card counting. There are so many players, both somewhat experienced and especially newer players that just fail to grasp the concept of the variance and swings involved. Part of my sharing my journey is such detail over the years has been to bring this variance of blackjack card counting to the forefront.

Back before computer simulations were so common, there was a loose rule that to be properly bankrolled a player needed 100 times his largest wager or Max Bet. Players underfunded and taking on more risk, might go with 50 times largest wager. With computer simulations we now know the real number to be properly bankrolled is more than 100 times. But just think about that. This kind of bankroll is needed because these kinds of swings and variance are rather commonplace in card counting.

Again, I think this is one of the least understood areas among card counters, especially the newer players. You Have to understand the math and that means the variance involved with card counting if you intend to play seriously.

I would be willing to bet that just regular, normal variance has ended more card counters play than anything, either by wiping out their small under funded BR all together or just a negative run that they are ill prepared to handle mentally, and they quit saying something about how card counting doesn't work.

Anyway, that is why despite all his issue and his name-calling of people, even players that tried to help him at times, I still feel like Zenking's periodic posts are useful to some players....whatever card counters may be left.

Since you didn’t respond cock lover I sent you a DM

Hahahaha another -3375 in one shoe of play and one backcounted shoe where I didn't get to play. So basically 2nd shoe and 1st shoe I play immediately buy in for 5100 which I thought I only bought in for 4600. What in the ACTUAL FUCK is happening. When was the last time I bought in for 5100 roflll. You can't make this up. I never lost so many fucking double downs in my life such as 11. Thanks for cheating me east coast. Money means so mu j to you only to be dead in 50 years fucking faggot bitches.

-13,392.50 26 hours

Run the numbers on that lmaooo. Fucking fraud bitches with a story is all you'll ever have

Wait til you lose $30k in one shoe when you KNOW the exact dealer hole card. Until then, quit your fucking bitching!

Make that -10,017.50. lmfaoooo I knew this would happen. As soon as I booked my trip I didn't do a compulsion before it said booked and I fucking knew this trip would be a disaster. Friends ignoring me. Girl back home doesn't wanna see me. Go on one of my worst runs in a short period of time in history lmaooo. Of course I have fucking OCD when the world constantly FUCKS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME I DONT DO A COMPULSION.

10 FUCKING THOUSAND HAHAHAHA. TELL ME THE LWST TIME I LOST FUCKING 10K IN UNDER 30 HOURS BUT AS SOON AS I DONT DO THE COMPULSION AND/OR RAGE OFF DISCORD AND CURSE EVERYONE OUT CAUSE OF RETARD RATS AND THEN DONT GO TO A MEETUP AFTER I SAID I WOULD BUT THEN SAID IM NOT GOING ANYMORE. AS SOON AS I PICK UP A $1 CHIP OFF THE FLOOR AGAIN THE WORLD FUCKING FALLS ON ME. YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE THIS UP.

You should write some short stories or novels about these experiences.
    Write about that girl and all your rage.
    Let it flow through you.
    I personally would leave out the "Dumb Fucking Fraud Faggot Bitch Nigger" quote but you could leave it in there I suppose.
    Bukowski got away with a ton of vulgarity but that was a different period in time and he had John Martin to save him from the Post Office.
    Coincidentally his first novel was titled: Post Office.
    And he shortly went from making 100 dollars to twenty thousand a month.
    He died with 4 Million in the bank.
    Not bad for a homeless drunk who liked to bang hookers.

-13,392.50 26 hours

Run the numbers on that lmaooo. Fucking fraud bitches with a story is all you'll ever have
    I just don't see these numbers as earth-shattering extreme as you do. Losing 13k over 26 hours. That is an average of $500 an hour or ONE of your $500 Max Bet of 2 x $250, per hour. Yes that is a negative run, but not to the extreme you are making it out to be. Playing for 5-6 years since your move to Vegas at this level and several years prior, I would have thought you would have experienced a run of this magnitude half dozen to a dozen times by now. Oh wait, you have and you freak out each time.

I know a string of name calling is coming but let me ask you this: What happens when you go on a positive run for 10, 12, 15, even 20k over a relatively short period of time? I don't see you on here going out of your mind. And that is exactly what card counting is, a series of runs in each direction. Very rarely is it just a nice steady climb.

I don't know what you have as a bankroll these days. It used to be 50k and that is about right for the max bet you are playing. So you have lost 25% of your bankroll. That happens....I am not going to say fairly regularly, but it happens. That is why a player needs that large BR, in your case 50k or more, preferably more. Because you will lose, 25%, 33%, 40% at some point.

And if a player freaks out when losing 25% of that BR necessary to play those particular stakes, then he isn't really playing to that larger BR that is necessary.

And this other shit, flat tires, and losing girlfriends or girlfriends mad at you or whatever has nothing to do with the math, variance and swings that are blackjack card counting, unless you are losing it and playing on tilt because a few things in life went bad that day, in which case, you simply are not cut out to be a professional player.

You HAVE to know these things dude! You shouldn't need me or anyone else to be telling you this at this point of your career.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

You go from you are the GOAT, to God has cursed you in a flip of a switch. Just really weird.

At least it wasn't a holiday weekend....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Those damned Chinese cards.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    At least it wasn't a holiday weekend....

You're out of the Wiccan loop. September 22 is Mabon (Autumn Equinox). It's a big deal witches' holiday.

ZenKing has been running bad on Wiccan holidays.

You go from you are the GOAT, to God has cursed you in a flip of a switch. Just really weird.
    Wouldn’t one have to be the GOAT to succeed despite being cursed by god?

You flamer

HAHAHAHAH IT HAPPENED AGAIN. I FUCKED UP A SPLIT 10S AND EIGHT AFTER I SAID IF I WIN NEXY ROUND ILL LEAVE CAUSE IM NOT ON MY GAME. I FUCKED UP 3 SPLIT 10 DECISIONS ALREADY ALL TRIP. SO GUESS WHAT HAPPENS. I TELL MYSELF NO ILL KEEP PLAYING. IMMEDIATELY DROP A 1000 THAT SHOE AND END UP BUYING IN FOR ANOTHER 1300 FOR NOW A TOTAL OF 2800 SO I GAVE MY 1400 STACK AWAY + ANOTHER 1300 SO I WAS LOSING LIKE 2500 FOR THE SHOE ROFL. YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP. MADE SOME BACK TOWARDS THE END AND THEN LIKE 300 NEXT SHOE BEFORE WONGING OUT SO I LOST ANOTHER 712.50 ROFL.

Make that over -14k hahahahhaha

And yes I won the following hand when I said I would leave right after if that happened

Thread Information