Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    I'll be busy on other things, for a few days, but, here's a bit on the "magic numbers", either atomic, and, or, nuclear, to set the stage for the quark-numbers. I mean, that it may go on in the neutrons, and protons, (and electrons) then perhaps in the quarks, the partial charges, too.

https://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/magicnumbers2.htm
    To begin to clean up the stuff above, it's useful to look at the related matter, namely,

The magic numbers are:

Proton: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 114.

Neutron: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 126, 184.
    Electrons have their quark-structure hidden inside, but, protons, and neutrons, have theirs up front. So, to have the shells of the protons, and neutrons, in terms of the shells of the electrons, the outward structure of the quarks comes into play. I mean, electrons are like protons, and neutrons, in the sense that they, too, have a quark-structure, but, the latter are like the former, otherwise, when not looking per se at quarks. Simplistically speaking, neutrons come apart to give electron, proton, and anti-neutrino, but, they're not thus written when together to form the neutrons, when the neutrons are written in terms of outward, visible quarks. How neutrons typically are, in terms of outward quarks, but, less typically, apart, in terms of hidden, inward quarks.

So, because the quarks, and their shells/orbitals, are involved with the protons, and neutrons, but, not per se with the electrons, the approach of keeping the corresponding digits at the ends of rows of the periodic table, around the central point, has to be modified to include also the digits at the start of the rows. Because those numbers are written in reverse for the quark tables, with the first digit in each thus number being the same as its counterpart, which is in a different row of that table.

For the protons, the known sequence, insofar as it goes, 2, 8, 20, 28, [50], 82, 114 has the 50 as its central point, which is close to the number, [54], of the "magic" or inert numbers for the electrons shells, which in the sense noted above, might as well pertain to the protons, too, of which an atom usually has as many protons, as electrons. Aside from joining up with neutrons (by the strong force), in the nucleus of an atom, protons are just like electrons, except for the usual ones being about 1,836 times larger, in terms of mass. Another very interesting numeral that still remains completely unexplained by the best models.

So, if we work around the [50], first, there's the 28 with 82. Notice, as predicted by my existing model, above, that it's no longer about matching the digits on the end, but, a combination of that plus matching the digits to start. Here, 82 ---> 28, but, there's a bit more to it to get the other thus numerals to match up across the [50].

114 ---> 411 with the two ones together to form (1 + 1) = 2, which takes up one spot, and, so, with the 4 in the second spot from the right, which means that it represents 40. Together, 411 denotes (40 / 2) = 20, which is its corresponding numeral in the row across the [50].

126 ---> 621 with the two, and one, together to form (2 + 1) = 3, which takes up one spot, and, so, with the 6 in the second spot from the right, which means that it represents 60. Together, 621 denotes (60 / 3) = 20, which is its corresponding numeral in the row across the [50]. There tend to be more neutrons than protons, in the nucleus, and, so, they won't follow the thus pattern of the protons. The clue here is that 184 = (200 - 16) ---> 216 ---> 126 = 6*21 .

In other words, the 184 represents an inserted group of neutrons. Symmetrically speaking, there are two thus groups with the neutrons. For now I will write out merely the remaining numerals, which are fairly definitive. I won't know conclusively until I write out the ones for the other thus periodic table. It takes that other set of numerals to conclusively determine all of each of the sets of.

Proton: 0, 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 114, 144, 192, and 235.

Neutron: 0, 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, {126, 184}, 234, {282, 318}, and 371 .

Internally, the main patterns are similar to the straight-up electron/quark table-numbers, but, with a slight, but obvious, twist for the neutrons.

Oh, the [50] turns on itself, as 050 ---> 050, with the 5 remaining the second spot from the right, but, without an applicable sum to divide by. Something like this.

Incidentally, I got around to determining a few of the easier quark numbers. The central ones seems to be 2442, and 10392. The 2442 couldn't be a better fit, in the overall thus scheme of numbers, in terms of the mathematic forms of, but, the 10392 seems less obvious. Regardless, I have to let the numerals percolate a bit, to get to the hearts of them. Ha. Certainly, no rush. Hopefully, one the latter shells, in each thus table, will afford a mid-point at which those orbitals may fully invert.

Gold
    Garnabby's AvatarJoin Date
    Aug 2020
    957 -------------> 957 = 33*29; 957---> 759 = 33*23
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-07-2024 at 11:59 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

The method above allows for only twelve possibilities of somewhere under a thousand, for the number, after the 82, to get to the 20. Namely, {012, 102}, {114, 114}, {024, 204}, {126, 216}, {138, 318}, {048, 408}, and {228, 228}, but, only the 114, 126, the 184---> 216, and 138, are in a reasonable range from the 82. Is this all of them? Ha. Coincidentally, the 138 is taken up later as 318. So, thus finding each of the 114, and {126, 216}, numerals was a stretch if random.

Note as well that, formally speaking, 82 ---> 28 by 28 as one spot from the right, as 280, to be divided by (2 + 8) = 10, which yields the 28. Working those numbers in reverse isn't so readily apparent when going from a three-digit numeral to a two-digit numeral. The superficial method of the calculation grows out of the calculation of 050 --> 050.

And, that if take the 371 to be 370, 370 = (740 / 2), and, 235 = (470 / 2), so that one over the other is (740 / 470) ---> (74 / 47). Sort of like going from the thus proton numbers, to the thus neutron numbers, too, involves a simple reversal of the two-digit numerals. The numerals on the end were the ones that I was least sure of because the underlying patterns of those sets involve a 1, where there should be a zero, but the numeral is supposed to be off by 1. With 235, and 370, there is a 5, and a 0, on each end, which sort of looks like the middle term, 50.

The way that I smoothed that over with the 184-term going from [40 / (1 + 8)] = 4.[4 repeat], to 20, was to put in an 0^0, by [40 / (0^0 + 1 + 8)] = 4, but, it was going to 4 = 2^2 ---> 2 ---> 20, anyway, by 4.444444... ---> 4. But, I then had to do the same with its corresponding term, 318, by [80 / (0^0 + 1 + 3)] = 16 = 2^4 ---> 2, but, otherwise it was still going to [80 / (1 + 3)] = 20 ---> 2.

Now I wonder what is [74 / (4 + 7)] = 6.[72 repeat], and, [47 / (4 + 7)] = 4.[27 repeat]. 72 = (70 + √4) ---> 74, and, 27 = [√4 * antilog(0^0) + 7] ---> 47 . But the 6, and 4, which add to 10? Anyway, if try it the smooth way, [74 / (-0^0 + 4 + 7)] = 7.4 ---> 74, and, [47 / (-0^0 + 4 + 7)] = 4.7 ---> 47. Each numeral stays within its own thus table. To play around, a bit more, 47*74 = (3700 - 222). And, 47 = ( 10 + 37) ---> 137 .

I think that the central term for the other thus table is 160 = [40^2 / antilog(0^0)], which thus reverses to itself, like the 50 did. 160 is about as much under the 177-term, as the 50 under the 54-term. Hard to see it being able to work out any other way.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-08-2024 at 08:40 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

The end-terms, 235 ---> [50 / (2 + 3)] = 10, and, 370 ---> [0 / (3 + 7)] = 0, likely have to do with how the sequences {10, 12, 22, 33, and 43}, from the thus protons, and, {0, 12, 22, 44, and 88}, from the thus neutrons, shift to the regular sequences, {00, 11, 22, 33, and 44}, and {1, 11, 22, 44, and 88}, respectively. In the first sequence, the only correct term is the 22, but, in the second sequence, the only wrong term is the 12.

The regular sequence, {00, 11, 22, 33, and 44}, goes to 0 by subtracting 11 from the 44, until reach 0. And, the regular sequence, {1, 11, 22, 44, and 88} goes to 1 by dividing 88 by 2, until reach 11, at which point division by two means to overlap the 1's of 11, to 1. Things don't stop at 11, to go (11 / 2), (11 / 4), and so on, on the way to 0 ... not in the real world. In fact, my method has to do with how one type of numeral, like the dimensions, grows out of another. Say, how the irrational numbers grow out of the integers/fractions, and, the two sets lead to the real numbers. It's not about going from dimension A, to B, by associating thus with the numeral, 0.5.

In other words, the first sequence requires a way to make 00, from 10, and, the second sequence requires a way to make 1, from 0. Antilog(0^0) makes 00, from 10, and, 0^0 makes 1, from 0. Sort of the two sides of 0^0 as 0, or 1.

I have other things to do, for a while, but, as noted in a previous post, the 2440-term, which corresponds to the 177-term, with the 00113377 ---> (0^0 + 1^1 + 3^3 + 7^7) forms in between, will be a great spot to pick things up. The 177 = (2^7 + 7^2), and, in a removed way, 177 ---> (3^6 - 6^3), resembles the form, (0^0 + 1^1 + 3^3 + 7^7), but, the 2442 resembles the form, 00113377, in how the digits involve, or not, operators, and, then, how the digits are no longer paired, but broken apart as 27_72, and 24_42 (instead of 22_77, and 22_44). So that he numerals may confirm the numbers of the physics, by moving beyond the underlying method insofar as the same method yielding such seemingly unrelated shifts in the numerals.

I already have things fairly under control with the fine-structure constants, including the sets from the other universe(s), but, I wanted to get as good a handle on also the underlying physics. So, I'm not too concerned that the above numerals, too, won't come around. It's just a matter of finding the time to go the remainder of the way.

Oh, while it's on my mind, the question of how many neutrons by element-290. My guess, for now, is that it's something like 426, from (371 + 54) = 425, which, plus 1, is 426, but, which may seem a bit low. Think of it along the lines of (235 + 54) = 290, and, then, (370 + 54) = 424, and, 290*2 = 10*(42 + 2^4)*1 ---> 142_241 . Noooooobbbbooddy is trying to even estimate such. Ha. And, interestingly, (426 - 290) = 136 = (-1 + 137) ---> 1/137 .
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-09-2024 at 11:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    ... the 00113377 ---> (0^0 + 1^1 + 3^3 + 7^7) forms in between the electron-tables, and, the quark-tables, with the former numerals always together like the quarks, but, the latter ones always apart, with operations, like the electrons.
    A detail that I intentionally let out, when I mentioned those numerals, about the 0's up front, is that there's no neutral quark(s), or gluon(s), which are to do with the force that holds the quarks, and curiously, the protons, and neutrons, too, together, and, so, when going from one side, to the other, of the tables, there's the odd bit to do with 0^0 as 0, or 1. How the in-between regions, such as the thus proton/neutron tables, too, deal with an element-0 that does, but doesn't, count.

Garnabby old boy, I believe I erred in inviting you to post your gemetria on this thread.

Not only is it intelligible, it is keeping Tasha away and lord knows this forum needs more time traveling queer strawberry blizzard gobblers.

Maybe you could start your own thread, like she did at WoV?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Garnabby old boy, I believe I erred in inviting you to post your gemetria on this thread.
    ---> De divortio Lotharii regis et Theutbergae reginae.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Garnab....?partial=true

The De divortio Lotharii regis et Theutbergae reginae ("On the divorce of King Lothar and Queen Theutberga") is an extended mid ninth-century treatise written by Hincmar, Archbishop of Reims (d. 882), which survives in a single manuscript, Paris BnF. lat. 2866. The front few pages of this manuscript have been lost, and so this is an assumed title. It explores the issues arising from the attempt by Lothar II, king of Lotharingia (855–869), to rid himself of his wife Teutberga and replace her with his concubine, Waldrada. Hincmar is primarily concerned with defining what marriage is and how (or if) it may be ended, and with the duties of bishops and of kings. However, in the course of discussing these questions, he touches on many other issues too, and gives much detail on ninth-century politics and religious practice in Francia.

Hincmar wrote under the guise of answering questions from bishops, publishing his answers once in early 860, and again in the summer of the same year. As events unfolded, Hincmar's work became redundant for the contemporary reader quickly, but is an invaluable source for historians today. It is the manuscript through which significant study of the divorce is noted, allowing the modern reader insight into the issues surrounding the divorce. Divorce had not been an issue prior to this, and so this offers a unique insight into changing attitudes at the time, specifically in relation to the growing influence of the Catholic Church over marriage.

At the time of writing, Hincmar was commenting on a topical issue that rocked the Carolingian Empire. Even the "women in their weaving sheds" were discussing the divorce and the outlandish accusations made by Lothar II in attempts to rid himself of Teutberga. As the divorce spiralled out of control, with the failed Trial by Ordeal, Council of Aachen and eventually the Council of Metz, more and more significant figures were drawn into the debate. Eventually, Pope Nicholas I had the final say, rejecting the Council of Metz and disallowing the divorce.
    I'll try to limit myself, to another three or four posts to put out the results of the various tables.

With the outer shells getting into the tens of thousands of "elements", for the quarks, there should be little doubt, one way, or the other, to see that there are orbitals precisely in the middle of two where they become inverted.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-10-2024 at 08:42 AM.

The next day, at the Mental health hospital, Andy's Friend, Matthew knocked on his door and Andy let him in.

Matthew looked at Andy intently and said, "I have a confession to make."

Andy prompted him to make the confession.

"I'm Gay and in love with someone who I'll call Patrick.

Andy asked," Does Patrick know how you feel about him?"

Matthew said,"No, I haven't told him yet. I'm too shy to tell him how I feel."

Andy said,"Do I know Patrick?"

Matthew blushed and stammered and said,"Uh, no."

Andy wondered if "Patrick," was really HIM.

Andy said,"Want to introduce me to Patrick?"

Matt's blush deepened even more.

"No, I'm good." Matthew said.

"Andy asked,"What does Patrick look like?"

Matthew said,"Patrick has red hair and green eyes."

Andy answered,"So, he's not me then because I have brown hair and brown eyes."

Matthew blushed even deeper.

Andy said,"You can tell me anything, Matthew."

Matthew took a deep breath and said,"Okay, okay, I lied. Patrick doesn't have red hair and green eyes. He has brown hair and brown eyes." Matthew blushed even more.

Andy smiled and said,"Just be honest. Am I "Patrick?"

Matthew said,"Yes, you are."

Andy smiled even more and said,"You could have just told me that from the get go."

Matthew smiled deeply too and said,"I didn't know how to tell you."

Andy said,"How about,"Hey Andy, I have a crush on you?" He winked.

Matthew said,"Yeah, that could have worked."

Andy smiled. Matthew asked,"So, how do you feel about me?"

Andy answered,"Let's just say, I'm open to your crush on me."

Matthew smiled and said,"Does that mean you like me too?"

Andy smiled and said,"Yes, it means I like you too."

Matthew smiled and said,"That's good to hear."

Andy and Matthew chilled in Andy's bed cuddling, kissing, and watching TV. Matthew fell asleep and Andy called Axl and when Axl answered, Andy said,"Hi, Axl."

Axl said,"Hi, Andy."

Andy took a deep breath and said," I have a new Friend named Matthew."

Axl said,"Is Matthew really just a Friend or is he a Boyfriend?"

Andy responded," Well, he was just my Friend until today, now he's my Boyfriend."

Axl responded,"Congratulations on your new Relationship.

Andy said,"Thank you."

Axl said,"But just be careful with a new Boyfriend."

Andy said,"Thank you for the advice and I will."

Axl said,"So, want to introduce Billy, me, James, Jimmy, and Mike to Matthew?"

"I'll have to ask him first, but I'd love that." Andy said.

Axl said, "Hopefully he says yes."

Andy said,"I hope so too. He's sleeping, but I'll ask him when he wakes up."

Axl said,"Okay."

Andy and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James about Andy's new Boyfriend and they were all happy that Andy found a new Boyfriend.

Matthew woke up and Andy asked him how he felt about being introduced to James, Jimmy, Mike, Axl, and Billy and Matthew smiled and said,"I would love it!"

Andy smiled and said,"Good. That's settled." He called Axl and told him the good news.

Axl was happy and told Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy the good news too. They were all happy.

They got ready to meet Matthew. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the mental health hospital.

They went to Andy's room and met Matthew.

Matthew and Andy both blushed happily and shyly.

Andy said to Billy, Axl, Mike, Jimmy, and James, "This is my new Boyfriend, Matthew. "

Jimmy, Billy, Mike, Axl, and James all said,"It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet Andy's new Boyfriend."

Matthew said,"It's nice to meet you all too."

Axl said,"How long have you and Andy known each other?" A VERY silly and downright stupid question. Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also thought this was a silly and stupid question. Axl REALLY was just making weird small talk..

Andy and Matthew both laughed at the silly and stupid question but answered Axl anyways.

Matthew said,"Andy and I have known each other for a couple of days now."

Andy said,"Yep, we've known each other for a couple of days, but it feels right."

Matthew smiled at Andy and Matthew smiled back.

Billy asked,"Was it love at first sight?"

Matthew responded,"Not really, but it quickly grew into something more in those couple of days."

Jimmy said,"I dated Allison for a couple of days before we broke up after James and she had sex."

James and Jimmy looked at each other awkwardly.

James said,"Me having sex with Allison was a one night stand that I quickly regretted."

Jimmy nodded and said,"But once again, Allison and I only dated for a couple of days before we broke up."

Matthew and Andy were a bit offended and asked if Jimmy was implying that Andy and Matthew's relationship wouldn't last."

Jimmy blushed , a very deep red. "I'm just saying it's a brand new relationship between you too. Maybe take it slow."

Axl, Billy, and James all backed up Jimmy.

Mike said,"This is getting REALLY awkward. Let's just be happy for Andy's brand new relationship."

Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy, and Axl all agreed to be happy for Andy's brand new relationship.

They had fun just hanging out and chilling and chatting. Soon, visiting hours were over and Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all had to say their goodbyes to Andy and Matthew and they said them back.

Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Andy groped Matthew immediately after Cake Cream left the sanitarium; while gobbling Matthew's knob he reflected "Golly gee, how lucky am I to fall in love with another patient, a guy I only met two days ago."

He uncorked his mouth from Matthews love missile spit in his hands and finished Matthew off with the old rattlesnake shake.

Matthew returned the favor.

Later, while vaping, Matthew said "Andy, I have a confession to make;" he then removed the life-like latex mask he'd been wearing and revealed his true identity: Doctor Skydance.

"Sorry to mislead you, Andy" confessed the blushing quack.

Andy farted tunefully, then to the shock of the deceptive doc he too removed his life-like latex mask, revealing his true identity: Alfred E. Neuman.

"What, me worry?" said "Andy:" hilarity ensued, followed by colonic irrigations and much fisting.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl and Billy and Cake Cream and Garnabby all had rusty cunts and died. the end.

Thread Information