Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    In real life...
    Huh?

What does "real life" have to do with it, Tasha?

Two Axl's plus time travel equals "the unreal."

Just roll with it; maybe you can have Paul refuse to wear a helmet, that would be exciting.

Or perhaps Eric thinks the members of Cake Cream are talentless dildos and he tells them so?

I'd really like it if you had Eric rewrite his epic song "Cocaine" and call it "Coca-Cola."

Keep it coming, girl, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
    Okay, touche. In the first Fictional Axl Rose story, Axl points out that time traveling and coexisting with his Older Self and even talking with him is some Twilight Zone stuff!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    A1, to A2: "Who are those people, how did they get on our tv, and, why the hell are they making up such loonie stuff about us?"

----- END OF STORY -----
    --->

Every Time Two Fools Collide - The Best of Kenny Rogers and Dottie West + END OF STORY.

https://anagram-solver.net/A1,%20to%...s?partial=true

Déjà vu all over again with the following entry, a couple of weeks on. A great place to finally end this stinker of a thread. (Can you believe that Tasha actually asked me to get out of her thread? Ha.)

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Turns out Axl was a member of this forum and saw your comment. He destroyed all alternate universes for no reason and ours will be gone by tomorrow. The end.
    ---> Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods, With a Few Desert and Mountain Beasts + The End.

https://anagram-solver.net/Turns%20o....?partial=true
    A 1910 fantasy field guide by William Thomas Cox (1878–1961), Minnesota’s first State Forester and Commissioner of Conservation, with illustrations by Coert du Bois (1881–1960; US Consul and forester) and Latin classifications by George Bishop Sudworth (1862–1927; Chief Dendrologist of the Forest Service.) The text is a noteworthy resource on folklore, as a century after its initial publication Fearsome Creatures remains one of the principal sources on legendary creatures of the United States and Canada.
    "The lumber regions are contracting. Stretches of forest that once seemed boundless are all but gone, and many a stream is quiet that once ran full of logs and echoed to the song of the river driver. Some say that the old type of logger himself is becoming extinct. It is my purpose in this little book to preserve at least a description and sketch of some of the interesting animals which he has originated." ~ William T. Cox, Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

*flicks off the last bit of VCT bird shit

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

80 ---------------> "80 is 2222 in base 3." ---> 10*8 and 3 ---> 183, as 2 July. As well, 80 = (1 + 3^2 + 70) ---> 137(/142).

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Axl continued to hold back Jimmy. "James, I'm going to have you taken to the ER to get medical attention.

James was wincing in pain and agreed to go to the ER. Axl was torn. Should he accompany James or support Jimmy? James being hit with Jimmy's guitar was his own fault. He shouldn't have had sex with Allison. He knew he was having sex with Jimmy's girlfriend. But James was in need of medical attention. He decided to tell the rest of Cake Cream to accompany James in the ER while he supported Jimmy. Andy, Mike, Billy agreed to accompany James in the ER. James was grateful that Axl was looking out for him this way and that his three brothers were going with him to the ER.

Ambulance was called for James and Axl and he said their goodbyes and Mike, Andy, and Billy were allowed to accompany James in the ambulance. Billy, Andy, and Mike also said their goodbyes to Axl and Jimmy and they said them back. Jimmy and James didn't say anything to each other understandably.

The ambulance left to take James to the ER.

Axl looked at Jimmy thoughtfully. "Hitting James in the stomach with your Guitar wasn't the right thing to do. But I understand your frustration. James did you wrong."

Jimmy responded,"I hate James so much." His voice quivered with emotion."

Axl had a feeling that Jimmy didn't REALLY hate James, he was just in a lot of pain.

"Come on, we'll have a nice boys out, just us two," Axl coaxed. Jimmy smiled.

They went to Carvel Ice cream Parlor and pigged out on Sundaes. They enjoyed hanging out.

They went back home and just chilled and watched TV and chatted.

Already the show they just did was viral. Fans were stunned at how violent Jimmy was to James. He was usually sweet and kind. Fans were wondering if James should press charges on Jimmy for Assault.

Jimmy had a look of panic in his face. "Could James press charges on me for Assault?"

Axl told him reluctantly,"Yes, he could, but right now, he's probably hopped up on painkillers and isn't thinking of pressing charges."

Jimmy relaxed a little. He hoped James wouldn't press charges on him.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

There was a knock on the door; Axl opened it and saw three uniformed policemen.

"Where is Jimmy?"

Jimmy came forward: "That's me."

"You're under arrest...for murder."

Axl and Jimmy were thunderstruck.

"Murder? Who?"

"James just died in the hospital from internal bleeding" came the response.

"Book him, Danno" said a cop that looked a lot like Jack Lord, "This guy is going to have a date with the hang man."

Axl watched a somber Jimmy be led away; he then smiled, got out his cell phone, and made a call.

"Hi, Allison? It's me, Axl. You up for some loving? Cool, I'll be right over."

Just as the pendulum of life swings both ways, so does Axl.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    There was a knock on the door; Axl opened it and saw three uniformed policemen.

"Where is Jimmy?"

Jimmy came forward: "That's me."

"You're under arrest...for murder."

Axl and Jimmy were thunderstruck.

"Murder? Who?"

"James just died in the hospital from internal bleeding" came the response.

"Book him, Danno" said a cop that looked a lot like Jack Lord, "This guy is going to have a date with the hang man."

Axl watched a somber Jimmy be led away; he then smiled, got out his cell phone, and made a call.

"Hi, Allison? It's me, Axl. You up for some loving? Cool, I'll be right over."

Just as the pendulum of life swings both ways, so does Axl.
    Actually, I did write that Axl told Jimmy that James died, when he was in fact still alive, to see Jimmy's reaction, Jimmy was like,"No! I didn't want to murder James, I just wanted to hurt him! I'm going to jail for Murder!" Axl was like,""Jimmy, go to your room and watch TV. I'll protect you from the Authorities!"

Jimmy went to his room and watched TV. Billy called Axl and told him James was incoherent and on multiple painkillers. Axl told Billy,"I told Jimmy that James died and he is incredible agony, so he doesn't hate James." Billy was like,"Telling Jimmy that James died when he is still alive was an incredible douchebag move of you to do to Jimmy! " Axl was like,"Jimmy's agonized reaction proves he doesn't hate James, so Mission accomplished," but I thought that would be incredibly mean of Axl to say, so I erased the entire "Axl lies and tells Jimmy that James died just to see Jimmy's reaction."

Also, Axl would never just sit there and allow Jimmy to be arrested and not go with him to the Police Station. He'd definitely go with Jimmy. Also Axl would never cheat on Billy, especially with the same Woman that caused James and Jimmy to fight. He wouldn't betray Billy, James, or Jimmy by having sex with Allison too.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-06-2023 at 05:58 AM.

Jimmy and Axl chatted for a long while and Jimmy fell asleep. Axl called Billy and asked how James was holding up.

Billy said," James is on multiple painkillers and is incoherent. The doctors are working hard on him."

Axl replied, "Hopefully he makes a full recovery quickly."

Billy replied,"I hope so too. Billy added,"How is Jimmy?"

Axl replied,"Jimmy is... Jimmy is..... He hesitated.

"Go on," Billy coaxed him.

Axl answered,"Jimmy is worried that James is going to press charges on him for Assault."

Billy was appalled. THAT'S what Jimmy cares about and not how James's health is? He hit him in the stomach with his Bass Guitar for God's sakes!"

Axl replied,"Yeah, I know. "

Billy replied,"Jimmy is being incredibly selfish in this situation."

Hmm. I don't know. Jimmy is just REALLY hurt. He says he hates James but I feel he is just really mad at him. Axl responded. James broke Jimmy's heart by sleeping with Allison."

Billy responded,"But he could have more remorse and compassion for James."

Axl said,"I know."

Billy added, " I love you." Billy made kissing noises over the phone, the implication clear. Axl happily blushed and said,"I love you too," and gave him kisses over the phone right back.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Jimmy soon woke up.

Axl looked at him deeply.

"I spoke to Billy and Billy told me that James is on multiple painkillers and is incoherent. Doctors are working hard on him. "

Jimmy coldly replied,"James wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't have sex with Allison."

Axl was appalled at Jimmy's nonchalant response to this.

Jimmy, you landed James in the ER! Have more compassion and remorse!"

Jimmy replied, "What compassion did James have for me when he had sex with Allison? He knew Allison was my girlfriend and he still went into her on purpose. She's not much better. She let him go in her knowing I was her boyfriend and he was one of my brothers. I hate them both so much." Jimmy cried angry tears. It was obvious the pain he was in over this.

Axl comforted him, wiping away his angry tears. Jimmy smiled back.

Jimmy held his smile and thought "One down, one to go..."

"Axl, I've got to go confess my sins to a priest" said Jimmy as he dressed and grabbed the keys to his Vespa.

"But Jimmy, you're Jewish."

Out the door Jimmy went; he putted the several miles to Allison's hovel and approached her front door.

Clever lad; before ringing her doorbell he put on latex gloves and protective booties.

When she opened the door he floored her with a right uppercut, entered her squalid lair and slammed the door.

He dragged her unconscious body to the bath tub, got knives from her kitchen and over the course of several hours he flensed and deboned her like mad Ahab did back in the day.

"Ah, that feels better" mused Jimmy as he viewed his handiwork.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

"Now, time to eat..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-06-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Jimmy went to his room. Axl decided to call Mike and ask him to watch Jimmy while he visited James. He wanted to visit James but didn't want to leave Jimmy by himself.

Mike said,"Sure. I'll go home now and we'll make the switch."

Axl smiled.

He didn't tell Jimmy his plan, just let Jimmy watch TV in his room.

Soon, Mike came over and they amicably chatted and made the switch. Axl went to the hospital and went to James's room.

James looked disoriented and drunk. He was babbling incoherently. He was hopped up on multiple painkillers like Billy said.

Billy and Andy were happy that Axl was there.

Billy and Andy pointed out that James was in bad shape. James barely even knew what was going on. Axl could see that. He felt sorry for James. The Doctors were working hard on James. James slipped into a Coma.

"Nooooooooooo!" Axl cried horrified!

Billy and Andy were also horrified!

The Doctors told Andy, Billy, and Axl that they had to leave the room since they weren't James's Family.

Axl, Billy, and Andy claimed they were James's Brothers. Billy and Axl looked at each other and blushed realizing they just called each other Brothers. Andy blushed too.

Billy and Axl said that Billy, Andy, and James were Brothers. Billy and Axl said that they(Billy and Axl) weren't Brothers. Andy backed them up. The Doctors smirked knowingly, thinking about the speculation that Billy and Axl were Boyfriends.

Axl and Billy straight up told the Doctors that they were Boyfriends and begged them not to tell anyone.

The Doctors responded,"We had a deep feeling you guys were Boyfriends. We're not going to tell anyone. "

Axl and Billy thanked the Doctors and they welcomed them.

Axl, Andy, and Billy begged the Doctors to not kick them out. Axl even offered the Doctors 50 million to let them stay. Andy and Billy also offered 50 Million each to let them all stay. The Doctors were touched and told them to keep their 150 million, they'll allow them to all stay without paying 150 million. Axl, Jimmy, and Andy were relieved.

The Doctors worriedly exclaimed that they were losing James.

"Nooooooooooo!" Axl, Billy and Andy claimed in horrified unison!

Axl had a radical idea. He said,"I want you guys to use the thing that you say,"Clear!" With for James.

The Doctors said,"You mean the Defibrillator."

Axl said,"Yes, that's what I mean. James needs to be shocked awake."

The Doctors brought out the Defibrillator, that was ready but were hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James.

Axl emotionally said," James only has about 5 minutes left to live! Please Doctors, James doesn't want or deserve to die, especially at only 26! Please save him! Billy and Andy also begged The Doctors to save James's life.

Axl kept emotionally pleading for them to save James's life.

The Doctors were still hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James.

Axl emotionally said,"I'll do it, Goddamn it!" And went to the Defibrillator. The Doctors tried to stop him, but he refused to listen. He brought the Defibrillator close to James, said,"Clear!" Waited a minute for everyone else to back away from James, and then put the paddles on James, giving him the much needed shock to wake up.

James woke up.

The Doctors were amazed that this Music Manager, Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses, who was not a trained medical professional was able to shock James back to life.

James was still incoherent, but at least he was out of his Coma.

Axl smiled at James. Andy and Billy smiled too.

The Doctors seriously told Axl that using the Defibrillator on someone who was hopped up on multiple painkillers could have negative consequences, which is why they were hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James. Axl was just glad James was no longer in a Coma. He did worry about the negative consequences.

They said that they would have to monitor James VERY closely to see if the Defibrillator caused any negative consequences on James.

Axl, Billy, and Andy prayed for James to be okay. James had a mini seizure, but the Doctors were able to stabilize him.

The mini seizure was the only negative consequence that happened and was over very quickly. The Doctors were amazed that Axl saved James's life with the Defibrillator and the only negative consequence was the mini seizure that was over quickly.

Axl. full of himself now, asked Billy to come closer; he did, and Axl zapped him with the paddles.

Billy dropped like a rock, but soon arose and started speaking in a language none of them recognized .

He looked at his clothing with a puzzled look on his face.

Billy took a pen and paper and drew what seemed to be a haute couture ESL cocktail dress, emphatically pointing to the dress and then to himself.

Axl understood: he left and purchased a fancy dress in Billy's size at a nearby consignment shop.

Billy loved it, and Axl felt himself become tumescent at the sight of Billy in the dress.

Thiings were getting complicated now.

What, Me Worry?

Axl, Andy, and Billy were relieved that James was out of the Coma. But were worried about his incoherent babbling.

Axl sat in a chair, thinking about the mess Cake Cream became. This was not the Cake Cream he signed up for when he chose to become their Manager. He had thoughts of wanting out of this "Bakery," but knew he was tied to them.

In the hospital room, Annie 2014 was playing and Little Girls was playing. Colleen's frustrations with the Little Girls mirrored Axl's frustrations with Cake Cream. The "Get me out of here! And I'm done with Little Girls (Cake Cream) , the "I'm stuck in a cage with all these rats, and I want to tear my hair out, ""Everywhere I turn I can see them," and the "I eat sleep and breathe Little Girls (Cake Cream) spoke to Axl succinctly. Axl wanted off the Cake Cream ship. But he was stuck because of the Contract he signed to be their Manager. Cake Cream felt more of a Burden to him at this point than Assets. Billy and Andy fell asleep.

Axl called Older Axl and when Older Axl responded,"Axl cried,"I can't take it anymore! I can't do this anymore!" He was crying.

Older Axl worriedly said,"Axl, what's going on?"

Axl through a lot of hysterical tears told Older Axl his frustrations with Cake Cream. He said,"Cake Cream is driving me crazy!" He was close to a mental breakdown.

Older Axl calmly said,"You're a good Manager for Cake Cream. They love and trust you."

Axl said,"Thanks for the warm words, but I just want to leave Cake Cream and just run away!" He cried more.

Older Axl said," You know what? Why don't you take a nice couple of days and just relax? You deserve to be able to relax for a couple of days. I can take care of Cake Cream for you."

Axl was grateful at Older Axl's offer and he gratefully accepted. Older Axl welcomed him. They made plans for Older Axl to switch with Younger Axl today.

Older Axl came to the hospital while Billy and Andy were still asleep and they chatted and made the switch. Axl left the hospital, grateful Older Axl could take care of Cake Cream for him while he went on a much needed mini vacation. Axl took a LYFT to the mall and bought some clothes and other toiletries and then went to the Airport and booked a last minute flight to California and went to the Marriott and went to the front desk to make a last minute booking.

The Front Desk Clerk said, in awe, "You're Axl Rose!"

Axl blushed and admitted he was Axl Rose.

The Clerk asked, "Where is Cake Cream?"

Axl said,"I left them in Older Axl's care and fled to California."

The Front Desk Clerk smiled and said,"You wanted a little getaway just for yourself, right?"

Axl responded,"Yep. I wanted a little getaway for myself, by myself."

The Clerk smiled and booked a room for him. He graciously thanked the Clerk and was welcomed. He went to his room and settled in. He ordered Room Service and paid and ate it. He chilled, enjoying his stay at this hotel.

Exhausted, he got under the soft covers and soon fell asleep.

He was awoken hours later with the sensation of myriad bites; kicking off the covers Axl saw he and the bedding were swarming with bedbugs.

Axl tried to call the front desk but there was no answer.

Remembering a folk remedy, Axl (a heavy smoker) doused himself and the linen with lighter fluid, believing that would kill the vermin.

He reflexively lit up a cigarette, having forgotten about the presence of flammable fluid, and instantly he was ablaze, with the bedding igniting as well.

As he was being burned alive he stopped screaming, remembering how impressed he was with a Zen story:

Eshun's Departure

When Eshun, the Zen nun, was past sixty and about to leave this world, she asked some monks to pile up wood in the yard.

Seating herself firmly in the center of the funeral pyre, she had it set fire around the edges.

"O nun!" shouted one monk, "is it hot in there?"

"Such a matter would concern only a stupid person like yourself," answered Eshun.

The flames arose, and she passed away.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl's phone rang and it was Billy.

Billy asked ,"Why is Older Axl at the hospital with us and not you?"

Axl responded reluctantly,"I just wanted to get away by myself for a few days."

Billy said,"You just left us suddenly, didn't even say goodbye." He sounded sad.

Axl responded,"I just needed a much needed break and besides, Older Axl is with you, so technically, I'm still with you."

Billy responded,"Older Axl and us don't have the same relationship with each other as you and we do."

"Axl responded,"I was just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out."

Billy responded,"You still love us, don't you?"

Axl responded,"Are you talking about our personal relationship or my Cake Cream Brothersship in general?"

Billy responded,"I am talking about both."

Axl responded,"I still love both."

Billy responded,"Good. I love you in a relationship way and Cake Cream loves you in a Brotherish way too."

Axl smiled and he and Billy chatted for a bit.

Axl asked,"How is James?"

Billy answered, "He's a lot better. He is speaking with a lot of sense now. Speaking a lot more normal. Is a lot more aware about what's going on."

Axl felt a huge sense of relief wash over him.

"Thank God," Axl responded, relieved.

Billy was relieved too. Billy said,"The Doctors say he might be home in a couple of days.

Axl said,"That makes me happy!"

Billy responded,"I'm happy too."

Axl then had an awful thought, "James can't go home with Jimmy still being pissed off at him. He'll most likely hit him again and land him in the hospital again!"

Billy responded,"Yeah, you're right.

Axl said,"Maybe I can get Older Axl to let James live with him for a while."

Billy responded,"Older Axl's pretty busy with Guns N'Roses. I'm not so sure Older Axl will have time to have James living with him. "

Axl responded,"Hmm. Maybe if I BEG Older Axl to let James live with him, he'll see how desperate I am to have him protect James."

Billy said,"Asking Older Axl to let James live with him is a risky question."

Axl replied," If he says no, I can always let James live in a homeless Shelter," Axl said with a hail Mary offer, knowing that Billy wouldn't want James, one of his Brothers, living in a homeless Shelter.

"No!" Billy said desperately. "I don't want James living in a homeless Shelter! "

Axl smiled, knowing Billy wouldn't want James living in a homeless Shelter. His feelings were right.

Billy and Axl chatted seriously about getting Older Axl to let James live with him. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy who was with Older Axl asked him how he felt about letting James live with him.

Older Axl responded, "I'm not so sure it's a good idea to let James live with me when I am going to do multiple Guns N'Roses Shows. Billy had also originally said that to Axl.

Older Axl called Axl.

Axl picked up.

Older Axl said,"A little Birdie asked me if James could live with me for a while."

Axl responded,"Please? I mean, James needs to be protected from Jimmy and you're the perfect person to help him out. And besides, you agreed to watch James," Axl tried guilt tripping Older Axl.

Older Axl said,"I agreed to watch Cake Cream for a couple of days while you relaxed on a much needed break for yourself. Not have James live with me for a while." Older Axl said matter of factly.

Axl begged him,"Please? Please? Please? Please?"

Older Axl lightheartedly said," You sound like a desperate dog. I'll do it because I can see how desperate you are for me to protect James from Jimmy and because we're close Family Members."

Axl thanked Older Axl and Older Axl welcomed him. Billy wasn't listening to this conversation. Older Axl had walked away from him.

Older Axl and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Older Axl called him back, saying "I changed my mind, too much drama," and he hung up.

A light bulb then went off in Axl's head; he realized that James was now a multi-millionaire, thanks to the Craven Records payout, and there was no need for him to live in a homeless shelter.

Axl contacted James at the hospital; they discussed James being discharged later that day and how he'd rent a house temporarily through Airbnb: James agreed to participate in reunification counseling with Jimmy, all in aid of making amends and rejoining Cake Cream.

"Problem solved," mused Axl.

Alas, he was oh, so very wrong...

Upon discharge James was obsessed with only one thought: revenge upon Jimmy and Cake Cream, whom he felt betrayed him.

Taking a cue from news stories he'd been reading online and in the papers, he rented a white 2015 Hyundai Elantra from Rent-A-Wreck, bought a USMC logo-ed K-bar knife at an Army surplus outfit, and latex gloves from Wal-Mart.

Then he waited for night to fall...
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-08-2023 at 01:17 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Night fell.

Axl watched porn in his California hotel room, blissfully unaware of the drama about to unfold on the other side of the country where all the members of Cake Cream had gathered for a night of frivolity.

The band members got hammered on booze, weed, and kratom, then went to sleep.

During the darkest part of the night James parked his car a block away, put on his latex gloves, grabbed his K-bar and stealthily snuck over to the house where Cake Cream were ensconced.

Oh so carefully he pried open the screen door and crept in on cat's feet; he was a man with a plan.
    What, Me Worry?

Hold up who’s this Billy dude?

Are you trying to tell me Axl loves the cock?

Tasha's narrative has Axl having a time machine and discovering a doppelganger who is bi.

I don't get the idea that "old" Axl is a pole smoker however.

Hey, this is a running narrative, jump in and pen a few lines, it's fun, sort of like a sloppy hot tub party.

In the end "it don't mean nothin."
    What, Me Worry?

Axl chilled for a couple of days by himself in his much needed break from Cake Cream.

He enjoyed his mini break from them.

James had improved even more and had been discharged from the hospital. Older Axl in the ride home told James to turn off his Location so that Jimmy couldn't trace his Location. James did. He took James to his house.

Older Axl said," I get a new Roommate for a while." He smiled, kind of like the weird looking smile Young Axl had when they had done the Demo without telling him about it.

James said, "I hope I won't be a burden to you." He looked at the ground.

Older Axl said, "It's just that I wasn't exactly expecting a new Roommate now."

James said, "Thank you for allowing me to be your Roommate for a while." Older Axl welcomed him.

Older Axl looked at him even deeper. "You really shouldn't have had sex with Allison."

James looked at the ground and acknowledged he shouldn't have had sex with Allison.

Older Axl said,"I'm going to go get ready for a Guns N'Roses Show. Please behave yourself and make yourself at home."

James smiled and Older Axl got ready for the Guns N'Roses Show. He told James goodbye and James said it back to him. He left.

Allison called James and asked about her and James budding relationship. James said,"I like you, but I can't hurt Jimmy even more than I already did by dating you. I can't date you."

Allison said,"That sucks, I like you, and you like me, but I respect your decision not to date me. Goodbye."

James repeated it too. They both hung up.

James wanted to date Allison but knew dating her would not be okay. James settled in and fell asleep.

Axl called his phone and asked how he was doing.

He responded that he just ended Allison and his budding relationship out of respect of not hurting Jimmy even more.

Axl responded,"I'm proud of you ending your budding relationship with Allison in order to not hurt Jimmy even more."

James responded,"Thank you." Axl welcomed him. Axl asked how he was physically after his hospital stay.

James responded,"I'm holding up well, just chilling in Older Axl's house. Safe from Jimmy. Luckily Older Axl is allowing me to live with him for a while.

Axl didn't know if he should tell him that James living with Older Axl was his idea and he begged Older Axl to let him live with him.

He decided not to. He didn't want to cause James to resent Older Axl or something.

James and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl had implanted an app in James' phone that allowed him to monitor and review its contents at any time without James knowing about it.

Curious as to his true state of mind, he used the app to search for the most recent pictures or videos that James took / created.

Axl's mouth dropped when he saw a video James had just posted: it showed James fucking a dog!

"So, he's into rufffff sex, eh?" mused Axl; "I've got him by the balls now, and it's time to squeeze."

He called James, told him what he'd just seen, and threatened to expose James' fetish for bestiality if he didn't rejoin Cake Cream and apologize profusely to Jimmy.

James surprised Axl when he said "Fuck you Axl, I have a video of you jerking off in a church confessional."

Check mate.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl checked out of the California Marriott and flew back to Florida and then took a LYFT home. Andy, Billy, Mike, and Jimmy were happy to have him back home. He smiled back at them.

He unpacked and Billy and he went to Axl's room and made out passionately. Then they both took naps. Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and he woke up.

Claven Records said that Fans wanted to see them perform at the James L Knight Center again. Axl pointed out that James wasn't with them as Jimmy and James had to be separated.

Jimmy can be the sole bass guitar," Claven Records said matter of factly.

Axl reluctantly agreed.

Claven Records were satisfied. They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl informed Cake Cream that Fans wanted to see them perform tomorrow at the James L Knight Center.

Cake Cream wanted to chill tomorrow, not perform.

Axl pointed out once again that they were working for the Fans. Cake Cream reluctantly agreed to perform tomorrow at the James L Knight Center.

Axl smiled and they practiced.

The next day, they went to the James L Knight Center for the Show. They practiced and then the Show started. Cake Cream minus James were doing the set wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. Cops came to arrest Jimmy for assaulting James at the last Cake Cream show! There was obviously a break. Jimmy and Axl had a short chat where Jimmy promised to allow the Cops to peacefully arrest him.

Axl begged the Cops to at least let Cake Cream finish their set as these Fans paid to see Cake Cream perform and he promised Jimmy would peacefully allow them to arrest him and wouldn't run away or fight them or anything like that. Jimmy agreed. The Cops said they would allow Cake Cream to finish performing. Axl and Jimmy thanked them. They were welcomed.

Cake Cream continued the show. They were really good. They did a final sendoff to wild cheering. The show was over. The Cops put handcuffs on Jimmy, who didn't resist. They put him in a Cop car. They drove him to the Police Station. Axl and the rest of Cake Cream went to the Police Station too to support Jimmy. Jimmy was booked and his Bail was $100,000 and his Court Date would be in two days. Axl paid his bail for him and he was free to go until his Court Date. Jimmy thanked Axl for paying his bail and he welcomed him. They went back home. Already Jimmy's arrest went viral. There were reports that Jimmy was kicking and screaming, fighting his arrest wildly like a rabid dog. That wasn't the case at all.

Cake Cream and Axl shook their heads at this knowing that Jimmy surrendered peacefully.

Jimmy hired the best attorney around, Mr. X, to defend him on the assault charge; the five million dollar fee, a pittance to Jimmy now, was paid up front.

Unbeknownst to Jimmy Mr. X was a degenerate gambler who when he wasn't embezzling client funds was posting on gambling forums in order to "scratch the itch."

Mr. X did not appear at Jimmy's arraignment.

It was soon discovered that he'd closed his office, vacated his apartment, and disappeared.

Rumor had it he was in Las Vegas, but in fact he was losing it all at his favorite tribal casino, fully comped.

The denouement was a gunshot coming from Mr. X's oceanfront room late at night.

A life well lived taken down by false hope.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-09-2023 at 10:53 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information