Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1235

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

  1. #1161
    Garnabby cannot
    guess the number I'm thinking
    of right now, can he?

    Once upon a time
    four-two-zero scorpions
    were pinching your balls.

    Hidden messages
    in these flatulent chapters.
    Theory of nothing

    I love big knockers
    and I bet you do as well.
    Better than doorbells

    This one time at the
    casino I found money
    on the floor: Backroomed

    Tasha cum Karen,
    Wherefore art thou Axl Rose
    to thank and welcome?

    They thanked and welcomed
    one another and shook hands
    for eternity.

  2. #1162
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    James L Knight Center:
    Luxurious penthouse suite,
    home of Axl Rose

    James L Knight Center:
    Center of what? Gravity?
    The whole universe?

    James L Knight Center:
    Tasha rides on a centaur,
    the one I sent her.

    James L Knight Center:
    I gambled every last cent,
    ergo I am broke.

    James L Knight Center:
    I saw a Cake Cream show there,
    it sucked major ass.

    James L Knight Center:
    Center for knight training just
    for men named James L.

    James L Knight Center:
    Hosted a high coo contest
    for degenerates.
    About the James L Knight Center, it's interesting that I chose the James L Knight Center for Cake Cream to do the bulk of their Shows at. James L Knight Center is mostly where Has Been Musicians and Singers or Musicians and Singers who are just starting out perform. For example, Lil Nas X has an August Concert for James L Knight Center. Lil Nas X is a has been rapper from around three years ago. Cake Cream is one of the most famous and active bands in the world in my Fictional Axl Rose stories. Cake Cream realistically SHOULD be doing shows at the HUGE and world renowed Kaseya Center where say Taylor Swift would be performing at, not a little intimate Concert Venue like the James L Knight Center. James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats. The Kaseya Center has about 19,600 seats. A HUGE difference between the cozy and intimate James L Knight Center and the HUGE Kaseya Center.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  3. #1163
    The next day, Billy, Axl, Jimmy, and James got up. They ate pancakes and eggs and drank orange juice and water. They all chatted about Andy and Mike moving out together. They wanted to go visit them today.

    Meanwhile, Andy and Mike got up and ate waffles and eggs. They drank apple juice and water. They chatted about Andy's crush on Axl.

    Axl called Andy's phone and said that Billy, himself, James, and Jimmy wanted to come visit Andy and Mike. Andy said,"I don't think that's a good idea, Axl."

    Axl said,"Why not? We all miss you guys and want to hang out with you guys in your new hotel."

    Andy's heart twisted. He couldn't face Axl, knowing he wanted him.

    Andy said,"Axl, please don't come to my and Mike's new hotel."

    Axl was baffled on why Andy didn't want him at Mike and his new hotel."

    Axl said,"Andy, we're Friends. Why don't you want me to come to you and Mike's new hotel?"

    Andy said,"Bye, Axl," and promptly hung up the phone.

    Axl called Mike's phone and asked him why Andy told him not to come visit Mike and Andy's new hotel."

    Mike said," It's complicated."

    Axl asked Mike, "Is Andy mad at me?"

    Mike answered,"No, he's not mad at you, he feels guilty about trying to sell you out for $5,000."

    Axl responded,"But, we got passed that and he's been fine with me until yesterday/today. What's going on?"

    Mike took a deep breath and said," Andy just feels REALLY weird right now. Just give it a rest, Axl."

    Axl and Mike awkwardly chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

    Mike looked at Andy and said, "I don't know where to go with your crush on Axl.

    Andy blushed shyly. "I can't just outright tell him that I have a crush on him.

    Mike nodded in confirmation.

    Andy had an idea. Maybe he could buy a burner phone and tell Axl how he felt about him using a changed voice.

    Andy said to Mike,"Maybe I should buy a burner phone and call Axl and tell him how I feel about him using a changed voice."

    Mike said,"That's actually REALLY risky, but if you want to do it, go ahead. "

    Andy smiled. Andy put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and went to a phone store. He bought the burner phone and went back to his and Mike's new hotel.

    Andy called Axl from his burner phone and said in a changed voice when Axl answered,"Axl, I love you. I have a huge crush on you. I think you're cute, smart, funny, nice, sweet, caring, etc. I am jealous of Billy. I want you to be my Boyfriend."

    James, Jimmy, and Billy had all fallen asleep.

    Axl answered, "Andy, is this you? You sound like Andy trying to disguise your voice!"

    Andy said," Alright, it's me, Andy, Andy said in his real voice.

    Axl was shocked that Andy was in love with him.

    "Andy, I'm flattered, but you know Billy and I are a Couple and besides, you tried to sell me out for $5,000.

    Andy said,"I'm REALLY sorry about doing that."

    Axl said,"We all know that.

    Andy said,"Please don't tell Billy about my crush on you. Billy's my best friend and him knowing that I love you as more than just Friends will be VERY awkward for me and Billy's Friendship.

    Axl said,"Don't worry. I won't tell Billy about you wanting to be my Boyfriend.

    Andy smiled a sigh of relief and thanked Axl and Axl welcomed him.

    Andy added,"Please don't tell Jimmy or James either."

    Axl said,"I won't."

    Andy thanked Axl and he welcomed him.

    Axl asked,"Does Mike know about your crush on me?"

    Andy told Axl to hold on while he muted the call and Axl said,responded," Okay," Andy muted the call and asked Mike if it was okay that he told Axl that Mike knew about Andy's crush on him, and Mike responded ,"It's okay." Andy smiled and Mike smiled back. Andy unmuted the call and told Axl," Yes, Mike knows about my crush on you."

    Axl responded,"No wonder you and Mike are suddenly spending so much time alone together and even moved out together and moved into a new and separate hotel from me, Billy, James, and Mike."

    Andy blushed and said,"That's right."

    Axl said playfully,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Making Andy laugh.

    Andy and Axl amicably chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

    In the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Billy got up and said,"We should all go visit Andy and Mike today. James and Jimmy were still asleep.

    Axl said with a look of panic in his face,"Uh, that's not a good idea."

    Billy was baffled and asked Axl,"Why not? And we do you look so panicked?"

    Axl responded,"Let's just say that Andy and Mike want to be alone right now."

    Billy said," So, are Andy and Mike dating?"

    Axl said,"It's complicated."

    Billy asked,"Wanna tell me about it?"

    Axl said,"No."

    Billy said,"Maybe I should just go call Andy and Mike."

    Axl panicked and said,"Calling Andy is not a good idea right now." Axl REALLY should have said,"Calling Andy and Mike is not a good idea right now."

    Billy asked,"Why is calling Andy a bad idea right now?"

    Axl said,"It just is. Andy is going through a personal drama right now."

    Billy said,"I'm Andy's best friend. He should be able to tell me his personal drama. Billy added,"I'm calling Andy!"

    Axl said,"Please don't call Andy!" But Billy called Andy anyways.

    Andy ignored Billy's call and let it go to voicemail.

    Billy said,"Andy, we're Best Friends. You can tell me whatever is going on with you. We agreed to be more open with each other. I'm worried about you. I love you like a Brother. Please call me back."

    Andy's heart twisted when he heard Billy's voicemail. Billy was worried about him. But how could Andy tell Billy that he wanted Billy's Boyfriend? He told Mike his dilemma and Mike said,"Just call Billy and tell him you're fine, you just want to be alone with me."

    Andy told Mike he would need Mike's advice. Mike smiled.

    Andy called Billy and said,"Billy, I'm fine. I just want to be alone with Mike."

    Billy said,"Why are you so interested in being alone with Mike all of a sudden? Are you and he dating? We'll accept if you and Mike are dating."

    Andy said,"Mike and I are just Brothers, not dating."

    Billy asked,"Then what is going on between you and Mike?"

    Andy hung up the phone abruptly. Billy was alarmed and put on his bulletproof vest and motorcycle helmet and told Axl that he was going over to Mike and Andy's new hotel and getting to the bottom of this!" Axl immediately got panicked and said,"Please Billy, do NOT go over there today! Andy doesn't want to see me, you, James, or Jimmy now."

    Billy said," I'm still going!" Axl tried to stop him but Billy made a beeline for Andy and Mike's new hotel. Axl followed closely behind.

    Billy came to Andy and Mike's new hotel and knocked on the door and announced who he was.

    Andy responded,"Go away Billy. I don't want to see you, James, Jimmy or Axl right now. "

    Mike backed up Andy.

    Axl came shortly and told Billy that he and Billy should just go home.

    Billy asked Andy if he was alright."

    Andy responded,"Yes, I'm alright. I just want to be alone with Mike."

    Billy relented and said that he was glad that Andy was okay . He told Axl that maybe he and Axl should just go back home. Axl backed up Billy. Andy was grateful that Billy was relenting and Axl was backing up Billy. Mike mentioned that Axl and Billy were doing the right thing by leaving since Andy and he wanted to be alone. They said their goodbyes through the door and Axl and Billy left. Andy and Mike amicably chatted and chilled and fell asleep. Axl and Billy went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and chatted and made out and fell asleep.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  4. #1164
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    About the James L Knight Center, it's interesting that I chose the James L Knight Center for Cake Cream to do the bulk of their Shows at... James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats.
    There is no mystery here, Karen.

    That IS your name, right?

    "Karen?"

    BTW: I wonder why won't Dan honor your request to let you change your handle to your "real" name as you requested?

    Anyway, all thoughts of sock puppetry and truthfulness aside, it is clear to me that the James L. Knight Center "works" as a concert venue because you always seem to announce that Cake Cream will play either the same day or the following day: this gives very little time to "get the word out" to those out of the immediate area, the result being that is is mainly a "Locals Only" show.

    *Mr. V farts demurely to emphasize his point*

    Good thing their adoring fan base of teenaged Tik-Tokkers and fentanyl addicts with a trust fund can all "drop everything" and pogo on down to the venue.
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-06-2024 at 09:10 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  5. #1165
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    About the James L Knight Center, it's interesting that I chose the James L Knight Center for Cake Cream to do the bulk of their Shows at... James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats.
    There is no mystery here, Karen.

    That IS your name, right?

    "Karen?"

    BTW: I wonder why won't Dan honor your request to let you change your handle to your "real" name as you requested?

    Anyway, all thoughts of sock puppetry and truthfulness aside, it is clear to me that the James L. Knight Center "works" as a concert venue because you always seem to announce that Cake Cream will play either the same day or the following day: this gives very little time to "get the word out" to those out of the immediate area, the result being that is is mainly a "Locals Only" show.

    *Mr. V farts demurely to emphasize his point*

    Good thing their adoring fan base of teenaged Tik-Tokkers and homeless addicts with a trust fund can all "drop everything" and pogo on down to the venue.
    Yep, Cake Cream Shows are generally booked for the next day so Fans have a day's notice to flock to the James L Knight Center! Or even worse a few hours notice when I wrote stuff like,"Axl booked a Cake Cream Show for 6 PM that night.


    I also used to write stuff like,"50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up to the James L Knight Center and Cake Cream and Axl were all happy." A Fan of my Fictional Axl Rose stories in the other Website said something like,"I live in the UK, so I looked up James L Knight Center in Downtown Miami and apparently, the real James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats, but in your Fictional Axl Rose stories, the James L Knight Center can fit 50,000 Fans, LMAO! I have edited my posts on the other Website to reflect that 4,000 Fans show up at the James L Knight Center .
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  6. #1166
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    A Fan of my Fictional Axl Rose stories in the other Website said something like,"I live in the UK, so I looked up James L Knight Center in Downtown Miami and apparently, the real James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats, but in your Fictional Axl Rose stories, the James L Knight Center can fit 50,000 Fans, LMAO!
    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?

  7. #1167
    Karen, I don't know what delights (or horrors) the next chapter will bring, but hopefully it will involve Burmese pythons, feral pigs, green iguanas, cane toads, Cuban tree frogs, and a category five hurricane.

    I got it: a huge storm hits Miami, forcing Cake Cream and myriad invasive species to seek shelter in the James L. Knight center while the world goes to hell in a hand basket.

    Marooned, alone, and horny the Boys are soon initiated into and discover the delights of bestiality: heck, that can be the title of their next release, or simply call it "Pig Fuckers."

    You can thank me later.
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-06-2024 at 09:32 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #1168
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    A Fan of my Fictional Axl Rose stories in the other Website said something like,"I live in the UK, so I looked up James L Knight Center in Downtown Miami and apparently, the real James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats, but in your Fictional Axl Rose stories, the James L Knight Center can fit 50,000 Fans, LMAO!
    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?
    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-06-2024 at 09:39 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  9. #1169
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    A Fan of my Fictional Axl Rose stories in the other Website said something like,"I live in the UK, so I looked up James L Knight Center in Downtown Miami and apparently, the real James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats, but in your Fictional Axl Rose stories, the James L Knight Center can fit 50,000 Fans, LMAO!
    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?
    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.

  10. #1170
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post

    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?
    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.
    It is hard to find as that Poster made a LOT of posts in that thread.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  11. #1171
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    It is hard to find ...
    "Now where could that post be?"

    Flummoxed, Karen walked to the plant next to her hovel where custom-made posts were manufactured from local swamp logs.

    She tooted a thunderous blast to loudly announce her arrival to the shift boss.

    "Where is my post?"

    "What post?"

    "You know. Remember how I asked you to craft me the best possible post for VCT and WOV?"

    "Oh, that. Sure, we made it last week and your man in a penis costume picked it up."

    Karen collapsed, overcome with dread: "Did you say 'penis costume?'"

    "Sure did; he had some serious gastro-intestinal issues going on too, he shit and farted all over the damned place."

    Karen paused to consider her options: she now knew where her post was, but as a virgin she was deathly afraid of being ravaged by a Big Prick.

    "I cannot swap a post no matter how perfect for my maidenhood. Gotta stay pure" she suddenly realized with joyful yet grim determination.

    With that she thanked the shift boss and was welcomed; they shook hands, spun like whirling dervishes, fist-bumped and spit in one another's eye.
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-06-2024 at 01:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  12. #1172
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post

    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?
    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.
    Sorry Tasha but the pressure has been building and I just can't hold anymore.

  13. #1173
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post

    Can you post a link
    to this "fan" comment that's on
    another website?

    Why would a person
    from England know about the
    James L Knight Center?
    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.
    I found the post!

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9YvhatgF1QKMxrv29
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  14. #1174
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    I got a strike on another Website when I was a Newbie and long time Members tricked me into posting an outside link to "prove," what I was talking about. Linking to outside Websites was strictly prohibited at the time and the long time Members had purposely set up a trap to get me into trouble with the Admin because they thought I was a Troll. She gave me the strike because she also questioned my motives, but also implied that long time Members tricking Newbies into breaking rules was unacceptable. I'm going to go read Dan's forum rules to see if linking to outside Websites is prohibited. I think it's not, but I'm going to make sure before I link to that Website.

    Edit. Dan does allow linking to outside Websites as long as it's not doxxing anyone or purely for promotional reasons such as trying to get people to invest in our personal stocks or something like that. I'm going to go find the James L Knight Center post.
    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.
    I found the post!

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9YvhatgF1QKMxrv29
    That isn't a link to a forum post. That is a link to a picture, of god knows what. A link to a forum post would look something like this: https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post179263

    Try again, specialbutter.

  15. #1175
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post

    I await your link
    with bated and baited breath
    while holding my fart.
    I found the post!

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9YvhatgF1QKMxrv29
    That isn't a link to a forum post. That is a link to a picture, of god knows what. A link to a forum post would look something like this: https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post179263

    Try again, specialbutter.
    https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225...omment=4993205



    Edit. For some strange reason, I linked the comment, but the link goes to the top of the page, not the exact comment. It's the second post that was written on May 7th.
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-06-2024 at 07:00 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  16. #1176

  17. #1177
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Wendi Rose Z really loves and supports your art. Do you think Wendi Rose Z would like MisterV's and my stories about Axl Rose as well? Or do you think she would say my stories stink because of all the farting?
    Yep, Wendi is the Fan I am talking about when I mention on this thread that I had a loyal Fan who loved and encouraged my Fictional Axl Rose stories, but Wendi left that Website in solidarity of another Poster who quit because he was being bullied. She said something like,"I hope you Assholes are happy. You Assholes bullied a nice guy off this Website." She quit in solidarity with the bullied Poster who quit.

    The bullied Poster came back under a new name and said he had no idea that Wendi was going to quit in solidarity with him. The thing is, he came back under a new name, but she didn't. Realistically, she should have come back shortly after he came back.

    I did mention Mr. V's (I didn't mention Mr. V by name however)Fictional Axl and mentioned that for some reason , his Fictional Axl goes around farting and has an obsession Strawberry Blizzards .

    I mentioned Mr V saying that Andy sold Axl's kidney for a million dollars because of a gambling addiction and gloated to Axl about doing so while Axl was shocked.

    I mentioned that Mr. V's Fictional Axl gave all of Cake Cream's money to a scam artist who ran off with the money and Mr. V's Fictional Axl drugged up Cake Cream and planned to permanently drug up Cake Cream because he knew that Cake Cream would blame him for giving all their money to a scam artist who ran off with the money. Wendi responded something like,"That other person's Fictional Axl seems kind of stupid and like a weirdo! LMAO!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  18. #1178
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    James L Knight Center:
    Luxurious penthouse suite,
    home of Axl Rose

    James L Knight Center:
    Center of what? Gravity?
    The whole universe?

    James L Knight Center:
    Tasha rides on a centaur,
    the one I sent her.

    James L Knight Center:
    I gambled every last cent,
    ergo I am broke.

    James L Knight Center:
    I saw a Cake Cream show there,
    it sucked major ass.

    James L Knight Center:
    Center for knight training just
    for men named James L.

    James L Knight Center:
    Hosted a high coo contest
    for degenerates.
    About the James L Knight Center, it's interesting that I chose the James L Knight Center for Cake Cream to do the bulk of their Shows at. James L Knight Center is mostly where Has Been Musicians and Singers or Musicians and Singers who are just starting out perform. For example, Lil Nas X has an August Concert for James L Knight Center. Lil Nas X is a has been rapper from around three years ago. Cake Cream is one of the most famous and active bands in the world in my Fictional Axl Rose stories. Cake Cream realistically SHOULD be doing shows at the HUGE and world renowed Kaseya Center where say Taylor Swift would be performing at, not a little intimate Concert Venue like the James L Knight Center. James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats. The Kaseya Center has about 19,600 seats. A HUGE difference between the cozy and intimate James L Knight Center and the HUGE Kaseya Center.
    James L. Knight of Knight Ridder, wasn’t he the guy that wrote that show staring David Hasslehoff & the talking car?

  19. #1179
    Axl must have zigged when he should have zagged while traveling throught time; how else to explain him suddenly finding himself named "Jake" and trapped in the body of a ten year old?

    Last edited by MisterV; 07-08-2024 at 10:58 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #1180
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    The next day, Billy, Axl, Jimmy, and James got up. They ate pancakes and eggs and drank orange juice and water. They all chatted about Andy and Mike moving out together. They wanted to go visit them today.

    Meanwhile, Andy and Mike got up and ate waffles and eggs. They drank apple juice and water. They chatted about Andy's crush on Axl.
    Nice details Tasha. I'm really curious about how Andy is going to turn Mike gay. Is Mike secretly bisexual or something? I just don't see how Andy is going to avoid getting his heart broken again since Mike is straight. Maybe Andy needs to branch out both musically and personally, meet new people and get a fresh start somewhere where there isn't all this bad blood. Maybe it is time to inject some new blood into Cake Cream with Andy's replacement.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
    By Tasha in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-22-2022, 06:33 AM
  2. The beautiful Chinese woman was the icing on the cake.
    By pahrump pete in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2019, 02:06 PM
  3. Dog Shit Cake count.
    By Moses in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 10:21 AM
  4. A Rose By Any Other Name
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 07:02 PM
  5. Thrifty Ice Cream
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •