There were investigations being done on Billy's burned down house and it was determined that the cause of the fire was bad electrical wiring.

Cream Rose breathed sighs of relief. Billy wouldn't be getting arrested and jailed for Arson!

Cream Rose ordered Room Service and ate, drank, and chilled.

Axl said,"Let's all agree to not tell anyone else what REALLY caused the fire. We don't want Billy getting arrested and jailed for Arson. We wanna protect Billy, not help him get arrested and jailed."

Cream Rose agreed to keep this their little secret.

Billy and Axl had a room and everyone else had their own rooms. They soon fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Billy woke up, craving Cocaine badly. His body was screaming for it. He knew Axl would disapprove of him snorting Cocaine anywhere but the house, but the house was burned down and he needed to snort Cocaine ASAP. He left the room and went to the streets looking for a drug dealer. He found one and the Drug Dealer sold him Cocaine and Subutex. He thanked him and was welcomed. He went back to the hotel room. He snorted the Cocaine and felt satisfied. He then took the Subutex. He fell asleep.

The next day, Cream Rose woke up, ate and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Posters were wondering about Cream Rose not being home when the house burned.

Cream Rose responded,"It's a good thing we weren't home when the house burned."

There were more skeptical Social Media posts and Axl claimed that Cream Rose was at the movie theaters working on a new song.

Fans wanted to hear this supposed new song.

Axl replied that they would perform the new song at the bar later that day. Fans were excited to hear this supposed new song.

Axl wrote an updated version of Come together and just put a bunch of Pop Culture references and other nonsense.

He wrote

"Here come old Doobie brothers, here come old black water that keep rolling.

Here come one Fire cracker, he one Mighty Morphin power ranger, he one mighty park ranger, he watch Stranger Things, he watch YouTube, he post on Twitter. He watch Netflix, he watch Game Of Thrones."

Come Together, right now, over me.

He 7 feet tall, he one giant, he says 5 and 5 is 10, now he's gonna hang 10 on an ocean wave.

Come together, right now, over me.

He eat at McDonald's, he go to Disney World and shake hands with Mickey, he drive a Jeep, he one cool cat.

Come together right now over me.

He drink Coca Cola, he stay at Marriott Hotel. He listen to Cream Rose songs.

Come together right now over me "

He got two eyes, he got one nose, he got one mouth."

"I'm your Brother, I'm your Friend, we're one great Family.

Axl had to chuckle at the nonsense he had just written and knew it was in the same vein as Come Together by The Beatles.

Cream Rose also chuckled.

They made plans to display this song at the bar soon.

They got ready and Mike and Axl performed the duet at the bar and Fans loved it. They loved the updated and modern lyrics. There were laughter and wild cheering.

Jimmy, James, Andy, and Billy also enjoyed the Duet. Mike and Axl smiled and got off the stage. Cream Rose had been wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They had Coke Soda and rum and were in a happy mood.