"Nice bingo wings," Judge V sneered, "but it won't cost you those." Judge V then picked up the penis costume and threw it at Old Axl.

"Wait, *I* have to become the man in the penis costume?" Old Axl asked incredulously. He had always had a nagging thought in the back of his mind that the penis costume was more than just a running gag in his meandering life story. He realized he could not escape his fate of becoming Nathan. Because blushing shyly was back on the menu, he blushed shyly and asked Judge V what happened to Nathan, the previous man in the penis costume.

"He served his time and graduated to the next plane of existence." Judge V stuck out his rear and pooted in the direction of a potted ficus tree, whose leaves trembled in the hot gust. Then he left.

Axl put on the penis costume and cleared his throat to call the attention of his band plus the other characters whose names we forgot. "Ahem. Brothers, I must now go forth and become Nathan, the man in the penis costume.

"I will miss you terribly," said Billy, terribly.

"I will remember you fondly," said the other Axl, fondly while fondling himself.

"We will replace you quickly," said Cake Cream, quickly.

Axl did not want to cause a scene, so he grabbed one last frozen calzone and ran off into the night. The streets were dark and the noises were scary. Where would he go and what would he do?

As he wandered through certain half-deserted streets, the muttering retreats of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels, and sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells: streets that follow like a tedious argument of insidious intent to lead you to an overwhelming question ...

"Do you need a lift?" came a hideous gravelly voice from the drivers side of a 1984 Cadillac Cimarron. Axl-come-Nathan the man in the penis costume was startled out of his reverie. It was a woman in a Walgreens employee uniform. "I just got a thing for men in penis costumes. Can't explain it."

"Okay," said the man in the penis costume as he approached the passenger side. He removed a hideous handbag from the seat and chucked it in the back. The glove box was open and inside it he espied numerous lottery tickets. "So where are we headed?" he asked while blushing shyly.

"Gonna hold up a Dairy Queen." And with that, she floored it.