This is the sequel to my first Fictional Axl Rose story where I focus primarily on the relationship between my Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream!

In my first Fictional Axl Rose story, Cake Cream wasn't even mentioned until Axl met them at Guns N'Roses Concert after he he been in 2022 for a few days .

St. Louis Cake Cream Fans wanted to see Cake Cream do a show for them. Cake Cream was excited to do a St. Louis Concert, but Axl had his doubts.

Axl scoffed to Cake Cream, "You guys want to do a St. Louis Show? You guys do remember I have future PTSD about St. Louis right? I have future flashbacks of the St. Louis Riot. I'm not sure I should be at a St. Louis Show with you guys. I still feel pissed off at St. Louis. I might snap or something."

Cake Cream begged Axl,"Please? St. Louis Riot was 31 years ago and it's water under the bridge in 2022. We really want to do the St. Louis Show. Besides, Older Axl is fine with St. Louis."

Axl said,"Hmm. Maybe Older Axl can accompany you to the St. Louis Show. You guys should go ahead and call Older Axl to go accompany you to the St Louis Show since he's fine with St. Louis. I'm sure he'd be fine with accompanying you guys to the St. Louis Show. I'm still not fine with St. Louis."

Billy said,"We want YOU to accompany us to the St. Louis Show, not Older Axl."

Cake Cream agreed.

Axl looked at them all deeply and relented reluctantly. He gave in knowing how much this meant to Cake Cream.

"Fine, do the St. Louis Show. I'll accompany you."

Cake Cream smiled. Axl and Cake Cream made plans to do the St. Louis Show. They practiced. They bought First Class Plane tickets and were treated like Rockstars on the Airplane.

Axl smiled at all of Cake Cream on the Airplane as they were served champagne, Lobster, steak, and chocolate cake and ice cream. Ina luxurious Lounge. Axl said,"This is a huge perk of being Rockstars. Getting served delicious food and champagne in a first class plane lounge. We're wealthy and can enjoy this." They smiled back.

They had a nice plane ride and after the flight, they got a Limo to a Marriott Hotel and paid and walked to the Lobby. At the Front Hotel, they tried booking 6 different Rooms, but the Front Desk apologetically told them that that everyone of the rooms were booked except for room 213. They asked what Room 213 was and the Front Desk pointed out that Room 213 was suite that only had 3 beds.

Meaning that two People had to share a bed. Cake Cream and Axl didn't usually sleep in the same bed with each other, there was 6 bedrooms in Billy's house, one for each Cake Cream Member and Axl. But in this hotel, they had no choice but to book the suite with only three beds. They booked it and settled in. They ordered Room Service and ate and drank, showered, watched some TV and got ready for bed. Axl and Billy slept in the same bed, Andy and Mike slept in the same bed, and Jimmy and James slept in the same bed. Cake Cream and Axl hoped the Media wouldn't find out that all six of them were sleeping in the same Suite rather than having their own rooms.