Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Having inadvertently pogo-ed into an open manhole, Tasha was quite wet and "fragrant" when she once again sat down at her cubbyhole in NSA.

It was while she was posting on "True Passage" that the world as she knew it came to an end: farts of fear and dread leaped out of her sphincter as brutish men grabbed her, cuffed her, and dragged her away.

They went to the sub-basement, a level she didn't know existed; Tasha was chained to a chair bolted to the floor in what looked like a courtroom.

Several people entered the room: she was shocked to see Judge V. there, clad in a black robe and an English barrister's white wig.

"You need to let me go, I'm autistic, black and female...the PC trifecta. Besides, you never read me my rights."

"You have no rights, and here black, autistic female lives don't matter.. This is not a courtroom, it is the NSA Star Chamber. You stand accused of sending Super Duper Secrets to the media. Don't try to deny it. I find you guilty of treason. Any last words before sentence is pronouced?"

"Yes, I want my lawyer from WoV and VCT to represent me."

"No lawyers allowed in the Star Chamber: OK, you have a choice: either life in prison or we film Herr Trump peeing on YOU, and disseminate it to the media."

Tasha farted farts of joy...her secret wish might finally come true: to receive a Golden Shower from a famous person.

"Will you expunge any record of this if I also let Der Fuhrer shit on me?" she asked, her heart thumping hopefully.

This stumped the judge; he consulted his playibook before responding.

"Yes, but only if he shits in your mouth."

Decisions, decisions.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-22-2024 at 03:41 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information