Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Mr, V, you repeated your latest Chapter. I'm assuming this was by mistake.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Uh, no, I didn't.

Earth to Tasha ... look again, but this time use your fingers to count the number of times you see it posted...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Uh, no, I didn't.

Earth to Tasha ... look again, but this time use your fingers to count the number of times you see it posted...
    I saw you posted at 11:50 the Chapter and at 12:04 you posted the Chapter again. It's weird that the 11:50 Chapter is completely gone now. I don't know how you managed to completely delete a post as if it never happened.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I don't know how you managed to completely delete a post as if it never happened.
    Easy.

I used my doppelganger to travel back in time to remove it.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I don't know how you managed to completely delete a post as if it never happened.
    Easy.

I used my doppelganger to travel back in time to remove it.
    LMAO! about the reference of using your doppelganger to time travel back in time to remove it! But, my Fictional Axl time traveled the future, not the past! But, I do see what you did with your 11:50 post. You deleted the 11:50 post and then reposted it at 12:04. I myself had already posted a similar post to this one here and used the delete button when I saw it. In fact, I had also posted something like,"Mr. V, how did you delete the 11:50 post? I can only edit a post, not delete it completely," and then I saw the delete button and used it and the entire post was gone as if it never happened.

The asides are the "best" parts, but, I wouldn't know because I stopped reading any of it, months ago. How many does it take to waste away the hours?

Originally Posted by OppsIdidItAgain View Post
    TI stopped reading any of it, months ago.
    Yeah, me too.

It's all just ChatGPT and sometimes Netomi.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-13-2023 at 01:11 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

After the movies, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the News. Mark did a prison confession that was televised. Mark said,"I broke into Billy's house the day his house caught on fire. I was looking to see if I could steal some money since Cake Cream and Axl have a combined net worth of around 3 billion. I had gloves on. I didn't see James, Billy, Mike, James', Andy, or Axl. I thought I was alone. I found $50,000 and put it in my duffel bag.

I was hungry, so I went into Billy's fridge looking for food and I saw pizza. I took out the pizza and prepared to put it in the oven to warm it up. The oven was off and when I opened the oven, there was already a pizza inside. I ate the pizza that was inside and still felt a little hungry, so I took out the pizza I planned to eat in the first place and put it in the oven and turned it on. I then heard snoring and looked in Billy's room and saw him sleeping.

I knew if he got up and saw me in his house, he'd call the Cops and I'd be arrested. I have a long criminal record and have many outstanding warrants from multiple states, so I definitely didn't want to be arrested. I panicked, took my duffel bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and ran, and in my haste, I forgot I had put a pizza in the oven and it was still on. I later saw that Billy's house had burned down. I knew Billy would be the prime suspect, and he did end up being the prime suspect, so I kept my mouth shut. I did confess by accident to Arson of Billy's house recently in Court. I am confessing what really happened because I have been offered a plea deal for EVERY charge I have against me if I confessed what REALLY happened to Billy's house that day.

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved that Billy did NOT commit accidental Arson to his house! Billy and Axl were particularly relieved. Maybe insurance could give them a huge payout since Billy wasn't the one who burned the house down! There was finally some silver linings in all of the bad things happening to Cake Cream and Axl lately! Cake Cream and Axl were all happy!

The "confession" of Mark Riley was soon disregarded as unreliable due to the court finding he was criminally insane and unable to differentiate right from wrong.

Cake Cream fans on social media agreed that we ought not listen to confessions by crazy men, so it was back to square one.

Judge V. rubbed his mitts together in glee: time to put Plan B into play.

He called Axl.

"Axl, as you claim to be the *ahem* "attorney" for Billy and Cake Cream, I want to give you a heads up about a lawsuit coming your way. As you know the house Billy burnt down was upside down: he owes the bank the balance due on the unpaid mortgage, and the payment is in default. I bought the commercial paper from the lender, now I own the bank's position on the mortgage. I have accelerated the obligation, it is now due in full. Pay me."

Axl let fly an abrasive toot, soiling his Jockeys.

"How much is owed?"

"You'll find out" and Axl soon did, as a lawsuit was served on he and Billy seeking over one hundred million dollars.

The following day Axl and Billy went to court; Judge V. had just sentenced an unwed mother to the dunking stool and was feeling frisky.

"You got my money?"

"I did, but we lost it in the market: been volatile these days."

Judge V. was not amused.

"Well then, I will sell the house to the highest bidder and take judgment against you idiots for the unpaid balance remaining."

And that's just what he did: he sold it via "private auction" to his nephew for ten dollars, then took judgment against Axl and Billy for the remainder.

Back in court, he told Axl that "I am garnisheeing all your bank account funds and all future earnings from Cake Cream concets until the debt is paid in full, including interest at 1000%."

"Can I keep my yo-yo? Can Billy still keep his Pez dispenser?"

"Sure, why not?"

Axl shook Judge V's meaty paw, thanked him, and was welcomed.
    What, Me Worry?

They chilled and soon went to sleep. The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. The News said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Mark Riley for breaking into Billy's house, stealing $50,000 from them, and accidentally setting Billy's/their house on fire, especially since Billy was in it when Mark accidentally set the house on fire and let the public think poor Billy had accidentally set his house on fire. Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl knew it was time to go back to Hawaii to press charges against Mark for this. They REALLY didn't want to go back to Hawaii. But then, there was a silver lining. The News said that Mark would be brought to MIAMI, in Court, so Cake Cream and Axl wouldn't have to fly to Hawaii again. Cake Cream and Axl were happy they didn't have to fly to Hawaii.

Andy pointed out,"But, uh, we probably don't want Mark in Miami, he's crazily obsessed with me and Axl!" Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike wondered if Andy had a good point. Axl said,"But Mark is still recovering from his gunshot wound. And he'd be handcuffed from the back anyways. He won't be much of a threat to us handcuffed and recovering from a gunshot wound."

Andy, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all were relieved by what Axl said. Axl made perfect sense. The News later said that Mark's Court date for Miami was tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Mark was put on a plane ride to Miami and was handcuffed. He had assistance to use the bathroom and eat and drink. Mark couldn't believe he was going to court in Miami. He assumed he would stay in Hawaii. He was still in pain from his gunshot wound.

Cake Cream and Axl went to court and were processed. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Mark came soon, handcuffed from the back.

Cake Cream and Axl were once again glad they didn't have to go back to Hawaii.

Cake Cream and Axl all said they wanted to press charges against Mark Riley.

Older Axl showed up suddenly, and Cake Cream and Axl were surprised to see Older Axl. He was also wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest.

Older Axl said,"I'd like to press charges against Mark Riley too. Mark broke into my dressing room, impersonated me and also claimed to be Younger Axl, knocked me out with a gun, tied me up, and held a gun to my head! "

The crowd gasped and the Prosecutor asked Mark if this was true and Mark admitted it. Mark pleaded Guilty to one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Older Axl), one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Younger Axl) breaking and entering (Breaking into Older Axl's dressing room) , one count of unlawful imprisonment(tying up Older Axl) one count of assault with a deadly weapon(Knocking out Older Axl with gun, one count of aggravated threatening assault with deadly weapon(Holding gun to Older Axl's head), one count of breaking and entering(Breaking into Billy's house) one count of Grand Larceny,(Stealing $50,000 from Cake Cream and Axl) one count of accidental Arson(Accidentally setting Billy's house on fire).

Mark was soon sent back to the Hawaii prison. Older Axl, Axl, and all of Cake Cream chatted amicably, glad Mark confessed to being guilty of all of these things. They all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch and paid and left. They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Older Axl chilled with Axl and Cake Cream, and they all had a nice time just hanging out. A while later, Older Axl went back to his house.

Cake Cream and Axl continued chilling and then went to sleep.

"Someone must like you, Haole" said the native Hawaiian guard to Mark Riley; "they baked you a cake."

Mark stopped doing push ups long enough to accept the cake and after the guard left he stuck his hand inside and found a file and some blow up water wings.

He spent the night filing the bars to his cell: bars removed, he grabbed the water wings and fled to the water's edge.

Mark, a former Olympic swimmer, put on the water wings, jumped in the ocean, and started swimming eastward.

Stroke ... stroke ... stroke ...

In order to avoid having to travel overland across the USA Mark Riley swam through the Panama Canal; from there he used Judge V's connections with the Columbians to hitch a ride on one of their cocaine transporting narco-submarines.

He arrived in Miami refreshed and ready: he met with Judge V. at the local DQ.

Over Dilly Bars and a burger basket they planned their next move; with a hearty belch and a window cracking blast of foul-smelling gas they shook hands and left.

Mark Riley costumed himself as a potted plant and lurked outside the Marriott that Cake Cream were staying at; when he saw Axl walk out the front door he jumped into action; he knocked out Axl with an ether-soaked rag and carried him to and loaded Axl into a van parked curbside.

Axl later found himself tied up, blind-folded, and alone.

Billy received a phone call.

"We have Axl and wil cut off his head if you don't do exactly what I say ..."

Billy crapped his pants at this news, then said "OK, I'm listening..."

He didn't like what he heard.
    What, Me Worry?

I must say, Mr. V, your Fictional Judge V would be disbarred from Court or whatever the term is when a Judge gets fired/removed from being a Judge for all of the downright unethical at best and illegal at worst things he does. Snorting Cocaine, accepting bribes, helping CRIMINALS out and punishing the VICTIMS, etc. Judge V is corrupt as hell.

He's my hero, the embodiment of all that I ever wanted to be.

I guess you haven't spent much time with lawyers and judges, we're all like that.

Name:  judge v.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  84.9 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Also, the Jail Guards in your Fictional Axl Rose story are dumb as hell, not realizing that every single time Mark gets gifted a "Cake," he ESCAPES. You'd think after Mark escaped after getting a "Cake," the first time, the jail Guards would keep a close eye on "Cakes," Mark gets gifted. Unless the Jail Guards are in on Mark's escape plans. That's the only logical explanation I can come up with for how they don't realize that Mark getting a "cake," means he's going to escape.

Also, the Jail Guards in your Fictional Axl Rose story are dumb as hell, not realizing that every single time Mark gets gifted a "Cake," he ESCAPES. You'd think after Mark escaped after getting a "Cake," the first time, the jail Guards would keep a close eye on "Cakes,"
    You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Keep in mind that jail / prison guards have an I.Q. comparable to that of a house plant.

Wait, so do the members of Cake Cream.

A smart man can navigate rather well on a Sea of Stupidity.
    What, Me Worry?

It determined that plants can, indeed, make memories, and can display their memory recall through learned response. Better yet, they were able to learn quickly – in as little as one day. Lack of nervous system aside, the mimosa pudica, or “sensitive plant,” started displaying learned responses in as little as one day.
    Name:  aMimosa_pudica_in_September_month.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  119.8 KB

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, otherwise known as cordyceps or zombie-ant fungus, infects insects such as ants or spiders. Like other parasites, cordyceps drains its host completely of nutrients before filling its body with spores that will let the fungus reproduce. It then compels the insect to seek height and remain there before it expels these spores, infecting other nearby insects in the process.
    Last edited by OppsIdidItAgain; 05-18-2023 at 11:45 AM.
    Magic of music is to make any instrument sound great. What a forum of thus satisfaction, despite the clowns and other losers. I found the numeral, 78230, in nature, given that the time of my final-1 post was 7:08, and, its spot #304=(2^2+300)-->23. And, by the sizes of the little, images: 7.8KB, and, 4.8KB=(2^4X0.3)-->23; p<[1/(5X050X5)^2]. (300/4)=75; (16-0.3)=15.7-->1/57-->75. (296/53.333...)=5.55. (1200/16.3)-->[10X7+2+1].[6][196√91][9][183]; (1200X16.3)-->[1961-7+2]. (78^2 - 23^2)=5555. Ha!

"Zombie ant fungus": love it.

per wiki: "Infected hosts leave their canopy nests and foraging trails for the forest floor, an area with a temperature and humidity suitable for fungal growth; they then use their mandibles to attach themselves to a major vein on the underside of a leaf, where the host remains after its eventual death. The process, leading up to mortality, takes 4–10 days, and includes a reproductive stage where fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head, rupturing to release the fungus's spores."

Tasha, you absolutely need to work zombie ant fungus into your narrative.

I think Judge V. personifies zombie ant fungus.

"Oyez, oyez, all rise in honor of the most humongous fungus among us, that paragon of perfidy, Judge V."
    What, Me Worry?

Opps, I already asked your Sock politely to stop hijacking my thread. Please stop hijacking it. :/

You're the only one thrown off numerous forums, and, with a severe posting limit on this one, for nonsensical trolling, but, I'm the one allowed to even create new identities.
    Magic of music is to make any instrument sound great. What a forum of thus satisfaction, despite the clowns and other losers. I found the numeral, 78230, in nature, given that the time of my final-1 post was 7:08, and, its spot #304=(2^2+300)-->23. And, by the sizes of the little, images: 7.8KB, and, 4.8KB=(2^4X0.3)-->23; p<[1/(5X050X5)^2]. (300/4)=75; (16-0.3)=15.7-->1/57-->75. (296/53.333...)=5.55. (1200/16.3)-->[10X7+2+1].[6][196√91][9][183]; (1200X16.3)-->[1961-7+2]. (78^2 - 23^2)=5555. Ha!

Garnabby, this is a special thread, you need to treat it with respect, perhaps even a bit of reverence.

It is Tasha's podium to unfurl to the world her Magnum Opus about time travel, rock 'n roll, doppelgangers and chilling, lots of chilling.

Sure, any fuckwad such as yourself can come in here, squat down and lay a road apple; but that ain't how the game should be played.

IF (it's a big if) you're really half as clever as you think you are, then climb into the hot tub with us and play fair, like Ilovebigknockers did: weave your own thoughts into the ongoing narrative; start with what Tasha has written then let your freak flag fly and run with it, but stick generally to the ongoing plot and cast of characters.

Veer a bit if you must but keep it on track, hopefully with equal doses of absurdity and creativity: it's what I'm doing and I am truly enjoying the hell out of doing so.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-19-2023 at 11:15 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information