Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

They woke up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The SNL Show went viral. Cake Cream Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were happy. Axl decided to take a good listen to his Proteges, Mentorees , Clients, Friends, Cake Cream's music. Axl realized that Cake Cream were actually more like The New Beatles. He told Cake Cream his thoughts and they were excited. They liked The Beatles and were happy to to be told they were like this Generation's Beatles. To be sure, Axl told Cake Cream to perform "Come Together." They performed Come Together and sounded almost like The Beatles.

Axl told them to perform Welcome To The Jungle, and they did. They really didn't sound anything like Welcome To The Jungle. Wild Water was the new Guns N'Roses, Cake Cream was basically the New Beatles.

Axl and Cake Cream decided to go to the library. Axl, using the library's Computer, made a new email and went on Reddit and was like,"I think Cake Cream is more like The New Beatles. Cake Cream giggled. In a few minutes, a Poster responded,"I couldn't put my finger on it exactly who Cake Cream sounds like, I knew they didn't sound like Guns N'Roses, it's definitely The Beatles who they sound like, thank you for saying that. Axl and Cake Cream all smiled at each other.

On YouTube under a All The Right Words video, Axl posted something like Cake Cream sounds kind of like The Beatles. A few minutes later, a Poster responded,"Yep, you're right. Cake Cream does kind of sound like The Beatles."

Cake Cream and Axl all looked at each other and laughed. They chilled in the library for about an extra hour and went to lunch and had nice steak dinners and paid and left.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

The band decided to leave their sumptuous digs in the downtown Marriott and feast on strawberry blizzards at DQ.

While leaving the hotel a stranger loomed forward, shooting and killing James.

The shooter was Mark David Chapman II.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The band decided to leave their sumptuous digs in the downtown Marriott and feast on strawberry blizzards at DQ.

While leaving the hotel a stranger loomed forward, shooting and killing James.

The shooter was Mark David Chapman II.
    Nope, Cake Cream and Axl wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets whenever out, so Mark couldn't kill James and besides, Mark David Chapman is still in Prison in NEW YORK Cake Cream and Axl live in FLORIDA.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Nope, Cake Cream and Axl wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets whenever out, so Mark couldn't kill James and besides, Mark David Chapman is still in Prison in NEW YORK Cake Cream and Axl live in FLORIDA.

It was his SON (didn't you see the "II" after his last name?), and he used armor piercing rounds.

James is dead: get over it.

Chapman's spawn lives in Florida, merrily playing slots and posting vapid tales on gambling forums.

I suspect he is a member of VCT and has followed your thread and wanted 15 minutes of fame.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-18-2023 at 12:40 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

It was his SON (didn't you see the "II" after his last name?), and he used armor piercing rounds.

James is dead: get over it.

Chapman's spawn lives in Florida, merrily playing slots and posting vapid tales on gambling forums.

I suspect he is a member of VCT and has followed your thread and wanted 15 minutes of fame.
    Okay I didn't see the II after Mark David Chapman in your post. My bad. But James is not dead, he's still alive. In fact, I'm going to post a new Chapter in about a minute.

They went to the Penthouse and chilled until the next day. They woke up and got ready for the day. Cake Cream and Axl went to the mall. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They were congratulated on their SNL Show by Fans. They welcomed them and Fans asked for Autographs and Selfies. They obliged their Fans. Their Fans thanked them and they were welcomed.

A Fan said,"Axl, it's a damn shame you aren't able to bury the hatchet with Kurt and record a song with him in 2022. You and he would have made a phenomenal Duet with both of your dynamic voices. It's a shame that Kurt has been dead since 1994.

Axl, thinking of Kurt Loder, said,"Kurt Loder is still alive and he's definitely not a Singer. Kurt Loder and I didn't and don't have a feud."

The Fan responded,"I'm talking about Kurt Cobain, not Kurt Loder."

Axl responded,"Who the hell is Kurt Cobain?"

The Fan responded,"He was the Lead Singer of Nirvana. You and he had a major Feud in the early 90's.

Axl responded,"I'm from 1987, so I wouldn't remember a Feud I had with someone from the early 90's. Hell, I didn't even know what November Rain from 1991 was when I heard it in a TJ Maxx Store this year!

The Fan smiled weakly. "It would have been phenomenal for you and Kurt Cobain to have made up."

Axl responded,"I guess. "

The Fan and he chatted with each other for a long time about Kurt Cobain and Axl. The Fan had been filming this whole thing. Every second of this. Cake Cream and Axl knew this would be going viral soon. Axl was a lot better with being filmed now then when Brian Washington was snapping pictures of him a couple of months ago.

The Fan asked for a Selfie and an Autograph and Axl obliged her. She thanked him and was welcomed. She soon left.

Cake Cream and Axl did mall shopping and went to lunch at the food court. More Fans asked for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged their Fans. The Fans were grateful.

Cake Cream and Axl ate and drank and went back to the hotel.

Sure enough, the Fan's impromptu Interview about Axl and Kurt Cobain went viral. Cake Cream and Axl smiled. They knew it was going to go viral.

Curious about Kurt Cobain, Axl listened to some Nirvana music.

"Ewww, that sucks. The raw lyrics, jangling guitar, too hard to understand what he's singing."

Axl then put on "Meet the Beatles" and smiled, thinking "Ahhhh, now THAT'S music."

Suddenly the room spun, smoke filled the air and ominous thumping sounds pounded madly, and then VOILA, Kurt Cobain appeared.

Unhappily for Axl Kurt appeared with a shotgun in his mouth, his toe on the trigger.

Axl said "Whoa, what the fuck is going on?"

Ever polite, Kurt said "I want to smell some teen spirit."

Flummoxed, Axl said nothing as Kurt pulled the trigger.

The noise brought the members of Cake Cream into the room: all were aghast by the sight.

"His music sucked, no wonder he did this" pronounced Axl.

Cake Cream thanked him for expressing his opinion and he welcomed them.

"Call the maid" said Axl, and they called the maid.

"OK guys, time for strawberry blizzards at DQ, treat's on me."

They clapped, cheered, and one even brayed like a mule while leaving their suite.
    What, Me Worry?

Cake Cream all took naps. Axl stayed awake. A Fan on Social Media wondered if Older Axl could be the Father's of any Cake Cream Members. Axl responded,"No because Cake Cream and I already did DNA Paternity Testing and I none of Cake Cream are my Sons. Older Axl and I have the exact same DNA, so that means Older Axl isn't the father of any Cake Cream Members."

The Fan responded, "But you and Older Axl are two different People."

Axl responded,"I wasn't having sex in 1995 and 1996, the years the Cake Cream Members were conceived and or born, so I am not any of their Fathers. Please drop this."

The Fan responded,"It wouldn't hurt to ask Older Axl to do a DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream.

Axl responded,"Do you not see how CREEPY me asking my Older Self to do DNA Paternity for all of Cake Cream would be since it turned out that none of Cake Cream are my Sons?"

The Fan responded,"Afraid Billy turns out to be Older Axl's Son? The Fan winked. Axl cringed. One of his greatest fears was that Billy would turn out to be his Son, a fear that was alleviated when the DNA Paternity Test showed that NONE of Cake Cream were his Sons. If Billy turned out to be Older Axl's Son, but not Axl's Son, that would mean that Axl and Billy were basically BROTHERS. YUCK!

Axl reluctantly said,"Okay, I'm in. I'm going to ask Older Axl to take DNA Paternity Tests for all of Cake Cream "

The Fan responded,"Good!" And smiled.

Axl and the Fan chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl called old Axl to discuss DNA testing; he was amused by the tone old Axl chose: instead of a ring tone it was the loud, grating squeak of an old, unoiled axle.

It was quickly made claear that no DNA test would occur.

"I fucked more women than Wilt the Stilt" bragged old Axl, "and the last thing I want is to learn I have a kid I never knew about. Just lie."

He hung up.

Axl decided to lie: a month later he posted that the DNA testing had been done and the results were negative: the fan thanked him and Axl welcomed him.

But when Billy read it he had a hissy fit, stomped his feet, pouted, and cut Axl's underwear up with shears.

"How could you lie like that?" he whined.

"I had no choice."

"Of course you had a choice, and you made the wrong one. We are DONE. Over, Finished."

With that Billy moved all his stuff out of Axl's room, causing Axl to cry like a baby.

"What have I done?" he groaned.

Billy went on to post that Axl had lied, and social media turned against Axl, excoriating him for his prevarication.

It got so bad that when Axl was in a 7/11 looking for Altoids that two fans snuck up on him and "pantsed" him.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl pondered what to do. Cake Cream Members all woke up a little while later. Axl asked each and every one of them how they felt about asking Older Axl to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them.

Jimmy, James, Billy, Andy, and Mike were all like,"Didn't we already do DNA Paternity with you? And it turned out that none of us are your Sons? Don't you and Older Axl have the same DNA?

Axl responded,"Yes, but you tested only MY DNA and I am 25 physically. When I was 25 in 1987 , you guys weren't conceived or born yet and wouldn't be for about 8 or 9 years later. Chronologically, I am 60 or about 35 years older than you. Biologically, you guys are about a year older than me. So since Older Axl is 60, we should ask him to do DNA Paternity Testing. "

Cake Cream reluctantly agreed Axl had good points. They all agreed to ask Older Axl to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them. Axl smiled.

Axl called Older Axl and asked him how he felt about doing DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream.

Older Axl said,"You and all of Cake Cream already did DNA Paternity Testing and it turned out that none of them are your Sons. You and I have the same DNA so that means I am not their Father either."

Axl pointed out Older Axl and himself were technically two different things and basically told him the same things he told Cake Cream a little while ago.

Older Axl asked,"Do Cake Cream want me to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them?"

Axl responded,"Yes, they do."

Older Axl said,"Okay, " and Older Axl did a 7 way conference call on his phone and Jimmy, James, Billy, Axl, Andy, Axl and Older Axl had a 7 way conference where all of Cake Cream told Older Axl they wanted to do DNA Paternity Testing with him. Older Axl and Axl also chatted with each other about the possible DNA Paternity Testing soon. Soon, all 7 agreed for the new DNA Paternity Testing. They all chatted for a little while and then Older Axl said his goodbyes and they said them back and Older Axl hung up the phone.

They agreed to do DNA Paternity Testing with Older Axl tomorrow. Older Axl had agreed to this too.

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled until the next day. They woke up, ate and got ready for the day. Older Axl came to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they all chatted. Older Axl was wearing a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet. Older Axl couldn't believe he was going to do DNA Paternity Testing for Cake Cream when his younger self had already done DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream and none of them were Young Axl's Sons. Older Axl chuckled in incredulous disbelief. This was absurd and ridiculous, but he wanted to alleviate Axl's and all of Cake Cream's questions.

They left, locking the Penthouse Suite door and left the hotel.

They went to the DNA Paternity Testing site and at the DNA Paternity Testing site, a Receptionist pointed out that Young Axl was already proven to not be any of Cake Cream's Father.

Older Axl was like,"I know this is ridiculous and absurd, but Cake Cream and Axl want all new Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream, except they want me tested this time." Cake Cream and Axl all blushed and admitted it was true. The Worker gave a "WTF?" Expression, but agreed to allow the DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream using Older Axl this time. Everyone thanked her and she confused was like,"You're welcome."

She called the Tester and he led them into the testing room and even he was like,"WTF?" Everyone blushed and admitted they wanted the new testings. He administered the new testings. In about an hour, they had their Results.

Older Axl was not the Father of any Cake Cream Members. There was the definitive answer. None of Cake Cream were Axl Roses's Sons. They thanked the Test Administrator and he welcomed them. They put the testing results on Social Media and Fans were like,"Okay, none of Cake Cream are Axl Rose's Sons." Axl thanked God Billy wasn't his or Older Axl's Son. Billy was grateful too.

They left and went to a local restaurant for lunch. Fans came to them and asked for Autographs and Selfies and they all obliged. The Fans were all happy. The Fans went back to their tables. Older Axl, Jimmy, Axl, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy all had a nice lunch and paid and left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and had a nice time all hanging out and chilling.

As the members of Cake Cream sat around the table in DQ, enjoying strawberry blizzards, a question was asked: "Well, if Old Axl isn't our father, then who is?"

They all looked painfully stricken, as if a chicken bone were caught in their throat.

"Mama never told me who my daddy was" said James.

"Same here" echoed Andy and all the others.

"Well now, we have a real mystery on our hands" proclaimed Axl while shoveling some blizzard into his yap, "And I think I know who it could be."

Cake Cream looked at Axl with hope and fear; "Let's go, gentlemen, time is a wasting."

Cake Cream and Axl all hopped onto their colorful Vespas and putted out of town.

"Where to?" they asked.

"Las Vegas" smirked Axl knowingly: "Las Vegas."
    What, Me Worry?

As the members of Cake Cream sat around the table in DQ, enjoying strawberry blizzards, a question was asked: "Well, if Old Axl isn't our father, then who is?"

They all looked painfully stricken, as if a chicken bone were caught in their throat.

"Mama never told me who my daddy was" said James.

"Same here" echoed Andy and all the others.

"Well now, we have a real mystery on our hands" proclaimed Axl while shoveling some blizzard into his yap, "And I think I know who it could be."

Cake Cream looked at Axl with hope and fear; "Let's go, gentlemen, time is a wasting."

Cake Cream and Axl all hopped onto their colorful Vespas and putted out of town.

"Where to?" they asked.

"Las Vegas" smirked Axl knowingly: "Las Vegas."
    The thing is, Cake Cream all have Dads, but they wanted to make sure that any of the Axl's weren't their Biological Father's. I even mentioned that Billy's Dad went on the news begging Billy to turn himself in when he was a Fugitive after accidentally setting his house on fire. Older Axl points out how absurd and ridiculous the request is.

He and Young Axl weren't having sex with anyone in 1995 and 1996 the years Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike and Andy were conceived and born(In real life, Axl was a hermit who wasn't seen in 1995 and 1996, and I incorporated this into my Fictional Axl Rose story. You can't be a father of someone if you weren't even having sex the years they were born/conceived. I'm pretty sure Cake Cream Fathers would all be upset their Sons asked the Axls for DNA Paternity Testing.

Cake Cream assembled under the "Welcome to Las Vegas sign;" they took selfies and shook each other's hands.

"OK, I think your daddy is a loud mouth jerkoff who posts on a third-rank gambling forum" announced Axl, "a guy who claims to have been very promiscuous. Why, to here him talk he could be the father of us all."

It was soon established that at the time of conception the mothers of the Cake Cream members were all living a hardscrabble existence in sin city.

"Thing is, I don't know this loser's identity, only the nom de plume he goes by when posting; time for skullduggery."

Axl went into Casino Royale, put a buck in a slot and then walked ten feet away, with his back turned.

With the speed of a striking a cobra a scruffy, poorly dressed pock marked slug of a man hit "Cash Out" but before he could grab his prize Axl tackled and tickeled him into submission.

"Gotcha."

Axl took a Q-Tip out of his pocket and rammed it in the struggling loser's nose, then put it in a baggie as the hapless hobo got up and fled.

"OK, off to the lab. C'mon boys, you know the drill, gotta give them your DNA."

Two hours later the results were in.

"We have a match."
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-24-2023 at 07:40 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Older Axl and Cake Cream and Axl all chatted about the results of the DNA Paternity Testing proving that Cake Cream were none of the Axls Sons.

There were talks of what would have happened if Billy turned out to be any of the Axls Sons.

Axl responded,"I would have went ballistic if Billy turned out to be my Son. That would have meant I was dating my own Son! Nasty! If Older Axl turned out to be Billy's Father, that would still be like Billy technically being my Brother. Nasty! Billy was like,"I would have felt uncomfortable myself."

Older Axl said,"Billy being any of mine or Axl's Son would have been creepy but he's not any of our Sons. Let's change this subject fast.

They agreed the subject needed to be changed fast and decided to talk about Cake Cream being The New Beatles.

The mood was lifted tremendously and Cake Cream and both Axls were overjoyed that Cake Cream were The New Beatles. Axl wondered if Cake Cream should be guests at Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr's show in a couple of days. It would be nice to see them do a show with Paul and Ringo in a couple of days. He told them his thoughts and everyone agreed this wouldn't be a bad idea.

Older Axl called Paul McCartney and told him Cake Cream were all interested in doing the show with him and Ringo in a couple of days. Paul said he was okay with this idea and said he would call Ringo and would call Axl back soon. Axl agreed and Paul and he hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream Paul was okay with it but would need to talk to Ringo first. Cake Cream were all excited and Older Axl was happy too.

Paul called back in a few minutes and said Ringo was okay with this too. There were plans to have Cake Cream do the show with Paul and Ringo in a couple of days.

"Can I be John?" asked James.

"Sure."

With that James shook Axl's hand, thanked him, and twisting his right arm behind himself he fired five hollow-point bullets from a .38 special revolver, four of which hit him in the back.

He bled profusely onto the deep shag carpet.

"Cool. Can I be George?" whined Andy.

"OK, but no guns."

Andy shook his hand, thanked him, then inhaled a box of powdered snoose.

"Argh, I have lung cancer" he barked, then keeled over, dead.

"Ah, nothing like a bit of authenticity to perk up a reconstituted band" mused Axl; "now where is my DQ strawberry blizzard?"
    What, Me Worry?

"Can I be John?" asked James.

"Sure."

With that James shook Axl's hand, thanked him, and twisting his right arm behind himself he fired five hollow-point bullets from a .38 special revolver, four of which hit him in the back.

He bled profusely onto the deep shag carpet.

"Cool. Can I be George?" whined Andy.

"OK, but no guns."

Andy shook his hand, thanked him, then inhaled a box of powdered snoose.

"Argh, I have lung cancer" he barked, then keeled over, dead.

"Ah, nothing like a bit of authenticity to perk up a reconstituted band" mused Axl; "now where is my DQ strawberry blizzard?"
    There are a couple of points wrong with your story. James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike are all 26. Billy is 27. John Lennon died at around 38 and was murdered by a creepy, obsessed Fan, he didn't commit suicide like James did in your story. George died at like 60 of cancer.

James and Andy couldn't sleep: "Who was that fellow that the test results say is our father?"

They went back to Casino Royale: 4:00 AM, and there he was, daddio, plopped on a chair, picking the scabs on his face, awaiting an AP opportunity.

"I know how this goes" said Andy, and he did: he put a dollar in a slot, turned and walked away.

The old bum moved like greased lightning, erupting off the chair and punching the cash out button.

As he reached for the TITO token he was tackled and tickled by James and Andy: he pissed his pants but nobody cared or noticed.

The lads explained their interest in him and he quit struggling and began to talk.

"It was a dark and stormy night. I'd just finished a three way in the lee of a dumpster with a couple of crank whores. Man, could thouse sluts suck cock. Those were your mothers, boys."

James always knew his ma was a piece of shit; he shook the bums hand, thanked him, and was welcomed in return.

Andy had thought his mother was pure and unsullied; the news caused him to break down and sob uncontrollably.

"Did you ever learn that we'd been born?" queried Andy.

"Fuck no, I never saw those skanks again" said dear old dad; "Now can either of you boys spot your dear old dad a couple hundred? I have a special play..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-24-2023 at 09:28 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, serious question for you. Would the Contracts that my Fictional Axl Rose drew up that were private between him and Cake Cream be legally valid and legally binding? I'm not talking about the Contracts that are obviously legally valid and legally binding like the Contracts Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy Mike, and Andy signed with Claven Records signed to sell their Albums to Claven, I'm talking about the Contracts that Axl drew up just for Mike, Andy, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Axl to know about like the Contracts he drew up that states only them 6 would ever know that Billy accidentally set his house on fire when he fell asleep after taking Cocaine and Subutex and forgot he had a pizza in the oven. Or the one he drew up that stated he forgave Andy for attempting to sell him out for $5,000 but Andy had to promise to never attempt to sell anyone out again. That particular Contract, Billy signed as Witness and Andy and Axl were the Main Parties . Would this Contract be legally valid and legally binding? :/

I suspect there would be issues to enforceability of such contracts.

Violative of /against public policy, for example.

Also, Axl claims he's their attorney but he isn't a lawyer, he's a reanimated fictional doppelganger; he drafts contracts where his interests are not the same as theirs yet he advises them in that regard as their attorney: that's a no-no / conflict of interest.

But mostly they violate the Hideously Ugly Handbag Rule which seriously penalizes writers of shitty, clumsily written, unmemorable stories who happen to own hideous handbags and who refuse to use their brain as a filter before attacking the keyboard.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-25-2023 at 10:26 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information