Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I suspect there would be issues to enforceability of such contracts.

Violative of /against public policy, for example.

Also, Axl claims he's their attorney but he isn't a lawyer, he's a reanimated fictional doppelganger; he drafts contracts where his interests are not the same as theirs yet he advises them in that regard as their attorney: that's a no-no / conflict of interest.

But mostly they violate the Hideously Ugly Handbag Rule which seriously penalizes writers of shitty, clumsily written, unmemorable stories who happen to own hideous handbags and who refuse to use their brain as a filter before attacking the keyboard.
    Without attacking me, is private contracts between say 6 people and only those 6 people know about it legally binding and legally valid? I'm asking you this because you are a legitimate Lawyer and I'm legitimately curious.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Yes, properly drafted a private contract between six people can be enforceable.

For example: a road maintenance agreement between home owners in the woods who all share and agree to split the upkeep / maintenance costs of their private road.

Or a surrogacy contract.

Tasha, almost ALL contracts are between six people or less and concern private matters.

Oh, and what is wrong with me attacking you?

Aren't you a card-carrying masochist?

I thought you enjoyed it.
    What, Me Worry?

Tasha scratched her leg and pondered the unfairness of life.

Just think: a girl with her abilities forced to live with her parents and turn over half her earnings from Walgreens as rent.

Well, at least she has gambling and gambling forums to help pass the time; a boyfriend would be nice but they rarely interact with her, heaven knows why.

As part of her program of self improvement Tasha is trying to learn to "think like a lawyer" by posing questions to an attorney; hello, McFly?

Her attempts at creative writing being an abject failure, she is hoping to parlay her ability to "think like a lawyer" into passing the Florida bar examination without going to law school.

"Who needs a degree? With my brain and my handbag the world is my oyster."

We'll see...
    What, Me Worry?

They practiced for the upcoming Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr show coming up in two days. They then chilled for those two days. When it was the day of the show, they got up, ate, and got ready for the day. They practiced more, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left, locking the Penthouse Suite. They went to James L Knight Center and Paul and Ringo were there. Wild Guns were there too as Paul and Ringo had gotten them free tickets. Cake Cream, Axl, Wild Guns, Ringo, and Paul were all happy. Cake Cream, Paul, and Ringo all practiced. Everyone was wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

It was soon time for the Show. Cake Cream, Paul and Ringo started the show behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good. Fans loved seeing Cake Cream, Paul, and Ringo perform. There was loud, wild, cheering. Axl and Wild Guns loved this too. Fans couldn't believe in a good way that The Older Beatles were performing with The New Beatles.

Axl noticed something strange in a good way. How well James performed with Paul and Ringo, as if James was a Beatle in a past life, as if he were the reincarnation of John Lennon. John Lennon had died in 1980, James was born in 1996. It was extremely possible that James was the reincarnation of John Lennon! Axl was shocked and happy at the same time. Paul and Ringo seemed to have seen something oddly familiar in James too, like an old Friend they'd just gotten reacquainted with. The show was an extremely good show and about two hours later, the final sendoff happened to wild applause. After the show, Axl spoke to Paul and Ringo Ringo privately and asked them if they thought James could be the reincarnation of John.

Paul said,"Yeah, I feel that. Ringo was like,"I feel that too." Axl smiled. He knew his feelings were onto something. He asked Paul and Ringo if it were okay if James knew about their inkling. Paul and Ringo said,"Yes," together. Axl called James over and James came.

Axl said to James,"Paul, Ringo, and I all feel that you are the reincarnation of John." James was in awe. Could he be the reincarnation of John? James, Paul, Ringo, and Axl all smiled. James shyly said,"Please don't tell anyone else the possibility that I could be the reincarnation of John." Paul, Ringo, and Axl were all like,"Okay." They chatted for a while and then went back to Billy, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy. Billy, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all wondered why Paul, Ringo, James, and Axl looked they had a big secret. Axl said,"No big secret, we're just glad that the New Beatles and the Older Beatles are here! James blushed suspiciously.

James, Jimmy, Mike, Axl, Ringo, Paul, Billy and Andy, all went to Denny's to celebrate the gig. They were eating a nice late night dinner. Paul and Ringo couldn't believe they could be looking at the reincarnation of John. A Fan congratulated Paul, Ringo, Axl, and Cake Cream on a nice Show and said it was a shame that John and George couldn't be performing too. James lowered his eyes shyly and Paul, Ringo, and Axl blushed while looking right at James.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Andy were wondering what the hell was going on between Paul, Ringo, Axl, and James. The Fan noticed this too. Axl said,"I'm sure John and George were there in spirit, especially John. James gave Axl a "Cutting it REALLY close," look and Axl blushed. The Fan asked everyone for Selfish and Autographs and they all obliged. The Fan went back to her table. They finished their late night dinners and paid and left.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

The following morning Cake Cream discovered that James had acquired a new bed partner: an Asian woman who looked just like Yoko Ono.

She tried to sing but sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard; very Yoko-ish.

Axl did not approve.

"James, you simply MUST get rid of that bitch" he commanded, "She is a distraction, a nuisance, and a Chinese spy sent by Xi to learn our secrets. Look, even now she is using Tik Tok."

Axl was correct: she was using Tik Tok; James thanked Axl, was welcomed, and they shook hands.

"Come here" said James to the Asian Distraction, indicating the open balcony; she came and without further ado he threw her off the 32 story balcony.

"Problem solved" said Axl, and he high-fived James; "OK boys, let's go to DQ !"

While walking out of the hotel they passed the mangled, crumpled , bloody form of the Asian Distraction, noting that the song "Mind Games" was playing in the background.

"Apt." thought Axl; "Those chinks better not try to invade us again, they'll get more of the same."

As he thought these words an indescribably handsome Asian lady-boy approached Axl asking for his autograph.

Axl was instantly smitten.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-26-2023 at 12:59 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Paul and Ringo wanted James to stay over at their hotel for a couple of days. Axl and James both blushed, knowing exactly why Paul and Ringo wanted James to stay over at their hotel. But James and Axl wanted to make sure that Mike, Andy, Billy, and James were all okay with this. Mike, Billy, Andy, and Jimmy were confused and suspicious, but they were all like,"Okay." Paul,Ringo, James, and Axl were happy. James said his goodbyes to the rest of Cake Cream and Axl and they all said it back. James left with Ringo and Paul.

The rest of Cake Cream were wondering what the hell was going on between Paul, James, Axl, and Ringo.

Axl said,"Ringo, Paul, and James just want to spend quality time with each other. "

Mike was like,"Why do they just want to spend quality time with James and not all of us?"

Axl had a look of panic. James didn't want anyone besides Axl, Ringo, Paul, and himself to know about the possibility of him being the reincarnation of John.

Jimmy said,"You have your trademark look of panic," Jimmy said observantly. The panic look you give when you're caught in something." Andy, Mike, and Billy agreed.

Axl was like,"Can't you guys just drop it? Paul and Ringo just want to spend quality time with James. There's nothing nefarious going on."

Andy was like,"Can't you just tell us what's going on?"

Mike said,"We agreed to be more open with each other."

Cake Cream and Axl knew when the words,"We agreed to be more open with each other were spoken, that meant it was a prompt to tell the truth about whatever the person was lying about or trying to hide. Axl's stomach turned into knots. He couldn't betray James, but they had a rule that they were supposed to open up when the words,"We agreed to be more open with each other," were spoken..

Axl shook his head and responded,"I plead the fifth!"

Billy was like,"Come on, we're Boyfriends and Mike, Andy, Jimmy,are your Brothers. We really shouldn't be keeping secrets from each other."

Andy was like,"Billy's right you know. Mike and James backed up what Andy said and Billy nodded.

Axl in a panic ran and jumped into a nearby Taxi, turned off his phone location and went to another Marriott in aboth and booked a last minute Luxurious Penthouse Suite in another County. He settled in, knowing he couldn't betray James.

Axl watched some TV, took a bath, and fell asleep.

James was surprised to see Ringo dressed like a chicken and Paul festooned in a Bozo the clown suit.

"Come in, come in, and choose a costume."

Lined up on a wall were many costumes; James decided to be a French maid.

"Good choice" said Ringo.

"One of my faves" agreed Paul.

Once costumed, Ringo offered James a hit of blotter acid; James took it, shook his hand, thanked him and was welcomed in return.

About a half hour later the drug pounced; the following eight hours were a blur...

James found himself the next day under a bush in a park; he ubered back to the Marriott where he was met by some very irate members of Cake Cream.

"You, you, that's what you are !" yelled Billy.

"How could you?" yelled Andy.

"What is reality?" blurted the house dick, who happened to be walking by in the hallway.

Puzzled, James asked what he'd done, and was shown a viral video only recently posted.

It showed James dressed like a French maid being tickled until he cried, after which he, Paul and Ringo all told knock-knock jokes for hours and then feasted on DQ strawberry blizzards until they puked, after which they scooped it up and ate it again, smiling and whirling like dervishes.

"You partied without us" came the common cry, "and we don't like it."

"Yeah, you had all the fun."

James bowed his head and was about to apologize when he heard Axl's bedroom door open; an indescribably handsome Asian lady-boy exited, followed by Axl with the glow of love all over his sweaty, smiling face.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-26-2023 at 11:07 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

James, Ringo, Paul sat in Paul and Ringo's hotel, just chilling and drinking scotch and watching TV.

Ringo asked James how he felt about performing with them tomorrow at Miami Airlines Arena. Paul smiled.

James was like,"Okay!" He was smiling. James begun to feel tired and he got ready for bed and went to sleep.

He woke up a little later and heard Paul and Ringo talking to each other. He pretended to still be asleep.

Paul said,"I feel that James is definitely the reincarnation of John. He's definitely got John's spirit."

Ringo replied,"Yep, James is definitely John reincarnated. But I don't want James being shot by a crazy fan like John was."

Paul responded,"I don't want James being shot by a crazy fan either." Paul paused and then pointed out that Cake Cream wore bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, something John wasn't wearing when he was shot in December 1980.

Ringo was like,"Good point."

Paul was like,"It's amazing how much James is like John."

Ringo answered,"Because James is John reincarnated. Imagine that."

Paul and Ringo laughed. James smiled.

James was under the covers and texted Axl.

He wrote,"Paul and Ringo really think that I'm the reincarnation of John! Do you think this is true?"

Axl soon responded,"I think this is true too. You and John share a lot of the same personality.

James responded, "Does this mean I'm destined to die at 40 by getting shot by a crazy, obsessed Fan?"

Axl responded,"No, you are not destined to die at age 40 by getting shot by a crazy, obsessed, Fan. You are James Dobson in this life, NOT John Lennon. "

James responded,"Good. Please don't tell Jimmy, Billy, Andy, or Mike that I'm John Lennon reincarnated."

Axl responded,"Funny thing about that. They asked me what the hell was going on between Paul, Ringo, you, and me, and I couldn't betray you by breaking your trust, so I ran for the hills, turned off my location, and am hiding in a Broward Hotel! "

James responded,"LMAO! Thank you for keeping my secret, not betraying me, and not breaking my trust!"

Axl responded,"You're welcome."

James and Axl texted a little more and then wrote,"Goodnight," to each other.

James played on his phone and then went back to sleep.

Ringo awoke covered in sweat, his heart racing.

"Whoa, what a profound realization" he thought.

While probably a dream, it had seemed so real.

Ringo concluded that no, James wasn't the reincarnation of John Lennon; in fact he was the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler.

"Sure." he rationalized, "It all makes sense. His hatred of the jews and gypsies...his hatred for the Russians and contempt for the Americans...him being a half-assed artist...who else could he be?"

Thus enlightened, he told Paul of his conclusion over the morning's breakfast of kipper fish and eggs; Paul agreed, thanked him, shook his hand and was welcomed.

Later, when James awoke he found there were several swarthy men whom he didn't recognize glaring at him.

"Who are you?"

"We're Nazi Hunters and you are under arrest."

They dragged him out of bed, cuffed him, then kicked him in the balls.

"That's for Auschwitz" they said.

They hauled him out of the suite and drove off.

"Can we stop at DQ? I'm hungry."

To emphasize the point James let loose a monstrous cheek snapper which filled the vehicle with his aromatic essence.

Windows lowered, they stopped at the DQ drive through, bought and consumed strawberry blizzards, and then motored on to the airport; they hustled him onto a private jet and some hours later landed in Israel.

A band met them at the tarmac as did high school cheer leaders with pom-poms.

"We finally caught him. Well not "him" exactly, but his reincarnation. Ladies and gentiles, I present for you excoriation Mr. Adolph Hitler !"

With that James' blindfold was removed, just in time to espy the stones, cups of kombucha and Arab children being hurled at him by the incensed crowd.

"Uh oh, better call Saul..." were his last thoughts before unconsciousness overcame him, "Better call Saul..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-27-2023 at 10:03 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl fell asleep soon himself. When he awoke, he got missed calls from Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and Billy. They all expressed worry about him and also wanted to know what was going on between James, Ringo, Paul and Axl.

Axl didn't call back, he didn't want to betray James's trust. He chilled in the hotel.

Meanwhile, James, Ringo, and Paul got ready for the show and practiced. Soon, it was time for the Show. They left and went to the James L Knight Center and the Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers.

Axl watched the Show on his Hotel TV. He was shocked James decided to do another Show with Paul and Ringo and didn't tell him anything. He was still Cake Cream's Manager and owner of the Cake Cream name and rights and James by all honesty should have told him he was going to do another show with Paul and Ringo. Axl felt a little hurt but admired how well James, Paul and Ringo got along. The Show was really good. The final sendoff happened to wild cheering.

Axl ordered room service and ate and drank.

Billy, Mike, Andy, and Jimmy had also watched the Ringo, James, and Paul show and was baffled why Ringo and Paul wanted James to perform with them and not the rest of Cake Cream. They had to admit James got along extremely well with Paul and Ringo. Cake Cream soon got ready for bed and fell asleep.

The next day, Fans on Social Media were saying they wanted to see another Cake Cream Show. All of Cake Cream and Axl saw this and their stomachs all twisted into knots. They were working for the fans. And the Fans wanted to see a Cake Cream Show.

Axl called James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy and Billy and make plans for an upcoming James L Knight Center show tomorrow.

Billy, Jimmy, Mike and Andy were wondering what the hell was going on between Paul, Ringo, James and Axl. James and Axl were like,"We plead the fifth!" Axl and James pointed out they should just make plans for the James L Knight Center Show tomorrow. Andy, Billy, Mike and Jimmy reluctantly agreed. The show was put in motion for tomorrow.

They all chatted and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

The next day, it was time for the James L Knight Center Show. James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy Billy and Axl all showed up wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and tentatively got ready for the Show.

50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were happy, although there was still tension.

The show happened behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was bad. Billy, Jimmy, Mike and Andy kept looking at James and Axl suspiciously while playing. They sounded off James played off and both James and Axl looked at them uncomfortably. It was clear there was tension between Cake Cream and Axl.

The Fans actually BOOED and JEERED. The final sendoff happened to more boos and jeers. It was a bad show and Fans demanded their money back. Cake Cream and Axl had to pay $1,250,0000 in refunds.

Axl and James tried to run from Billy, Jimmy, Andy and Mike but Jimmy, Billy, Mike and Billy blocked them.

They wanted to know what was going on between Paul, Ringo James and Axl.

Axl and James claimed that there was nothing going on. Jimmy, Mike, Andy and Billy knew that was a lie and told them so..

Axl and James both had looks of panic and were like,"Please, just leave us alone. We don't want to talk about it."

Jimmy, Billy, Andy and Mike were all like,"We're a Family. Whatever is going on between you guys, we'll understand and accept it. We won't judge. You can trust us.

James asked Axl if it was okay if he told the rest of Cake Cream about him possibly being the reincarnation of John Lennon.

Axl said,"If you're ready to tell them, it's okay."

James took a deep breath and said,"Billy, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy, I might be the reincarnation of John Lennon." Axl backed him up.

Andy, Billy, Jimmy, and Mike were incredulous, but decided to give James the benefit of the doubt that he could be the reincarnation of John. They pointed out that Axl time traveled from 1987 and coexisted with his older self, so there was a very real possibility that James could be the reincarnation of John. James and Axl blushed shyly.

James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, Billy and Axl went to dinner and had a nice steak dinner, feeling relieved the secret was out in the open. They paid and left.

James told his story to Cake Cream while secretly crossing his fingers.

"Lordy," he thought; "the last thing I'd want is for them to find out why I am REALLY with Paul and Ringo."

James wasn't sure just when and why he'd changed, but he had changed, and boy howdy did he enjoy having three ways with them.

"At first they called me a noodle slurper," James recalled, "And I had no idea what that meant."

The Dynamic Duo, f/k/a The Fab Four quickly filled in the blanks in his education.

"I guess this will have to remain my little secret" he thought to himself, not knowing that in addition to time travel, Axl had mastered mind reading.

"So, he's slurping noodles, eh?" thought Axl.

Not wanting to let James know he could read his mind, yet wanting James to be somewhat upbraided, Axl picked up a packet of Ramen and waved it in front of James, saying "Oh, you mean like this?"

James turned white as a sheet, but then squeaked out "What?"

"You know what I mean" Axl whispered.

Axl broke the ice; "Fuck it, let's go to DQ, strawberry blizzards on me. Oh, and James? Don't slurp yours."

As they entered DQ Axl and the memebers of Cake Cream let fly with a gaseous, aromatic rendition of Napoleon XIV'a "They're coming to take me away," perfectly in tune and harmony.

"Oh shit, it's them again" said a teen-aged worker; "Make sure the CCTV is up and running, these guys are nuts."
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-30-2023 at 09:26 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, the ironic thing is that Cake Cream and Axl have a telepathic relationship between all 6 of them, yet they are like,"We agreed to be more open with each other!" When prompting each other to tell the truth about whatever the other is hiding. Billy, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike should already know that James and Axl feel that James is the reincarnation of John and why Paul and Ringo seem to be so close to James and not the rest of Cake Cream. I flip flop between all 6 of them having a telepathic relationship and then having to prompt each other to tell the truth.

Tasha, please don't try to explain yourself; instead, vomit out some more of your fantasies.

Can you throw in some bestiality?

Maybe a bit of coprophilia?

Thanks.
    What, Me Worry?

Axl wanted to go back to his Hotel and get his things out of there and go back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Cake Cream were all like,"Okay." Axl took a LYFT to his Hotel, got his things out of there and checked out and then took a LYFT to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Cake Cream and Axl were all glad they were back in one Suite.

They checked Social Media and Fans were like,"This latest Cake Cream Show was crap! Awful show!" At least Cake Cream and Axl gave full refunds, that was courteous and morally and ethically right of them!"

Another Poster was like,"This latest Cake Cream show was even worse than the one Jimmy and James were fighting and Jimmy hit James in the stomach with his Bass Guitar , worse than the one James played like a clumsy beginner and Axl wasn't even there and worse than the one Billy showed up sick, late, and could barely play his drums and was sent home early by Axl!" Worse Cake Cream Show ever!"

Cake Cream and Axl all blushed, all knowing exactly why the Show was so awful.

They all knew that next Cake Cream Show(if Fans were willing to give them another chance, would be better.

They chatted and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

It soon became evident that the fickle public had moved beyond Cake Cream; many former Cake Creamers became Swifties, and the remainder became necrophiliacs.

The record company immediately severed it's relationship with Cake Cream, and nobody else wanted them as they were passe', "yesterday's news." .

The lads tried busking, playing on sidewalks, but the drugged-out homeless kept stealing their equipment so that was a non-starter; time to reinvent themselves.

"Let's move to Las Vegas and become professional gamblers" Axl suggested.

"Do they have DQ in Las Vegas?" they all loved strawberry blizzards and could not envision living a life without them.

"Sure they do. Let's go."

They went, and booked a luxury suite in Bellagio; Axl went online to learn the ins and outs of professional gambling.

"Guys, I've got it: a slot savant laid out how to score big when slots are ready to pop, so let's go beat the casinos."

They cheered, thanked him, shook his hand and were welcomed.

Axl gave each of them three million dollars to gamble with, saying "Now don't blow it, it's the last of our earnings."

They nodded, said they wouldn't blow it, but then they blew it: all of it.

The next morning, broke and without prospects, they left Bellagio and moved into the tunnels, choosing a spot very deep inside.

"We'll regroup, boys: can't keep good men down."

Alas, unknown to the boys a thunderstorm popped up and a torrential downpour ensued; heck, it rained cats, dogs, even aardvarks, with predictable results.

While warming up Dinty Moore on sterno the boys heard a rumbling sound headed their way; "That must be opportunity coming our way" said Axl: it wasn't.

As a wall of water descended upon them the last tune emanating from the members of Cake Cream was a loud, raw, buttocks ripping blast of gas which blew holes in their britches.

They weren't even in tune.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-31-2023 at 12:14 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, you seem to have forgotten that this is CAKE CREAM, a Band who falls down multiple times and gets up soon. The Fans are not going to treat them like yesterday's trash over a completely horrible show. Granted, this show was the worst show they've ever done but that's because there was tension between Cake Cream and Axl. Their next show, they'll be on point. I do have to wonder however if Axl isn't being irresponsible by doing a Cake Cream show when Cake Cream and Axl had palatable tension between them. This is the equivalent of going to work in a toxic environment I presume.

Edit. Cake Cream and Axl don't only have 15 Million left, they have just over 2.5 BILLION combined. Each of Cake Cream has about 500 Million each and Axl has about 15 Million. So Axl is the only one who only has about 15 Million left once again (Axl's expenses go to help out Cake Cream, Charity, Guns N'Roses, some for himself, etc)
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-31-2023 at 11:49 AM.

Pshaw, Tasha: pshaw.

All that was left was three million each, as stated above: the remainder of the money was spent at DQ on strawberry blizzards, gerbils, and lube; keep up girl or get the hell out of the way.

Now it's true that Axl and the members of Cake Cream had the foresight to wear life jackets instead of bulletproof vests while in the tunnel, and yes, Axl had bought them all surf boards, hoping to tame the Salton Sea.

And yes, Axl and all the members of Cake Cream were all able to surf the crest of the flood wave out of the tunnels.

What a sight, all of them hanging ten while laughing, shaking hands and thanking each other; Andy videoed it and posted it on social media but nobody cared.

The worm had turned, and their halcyon days had come to a cataclysmic end; spin it how you wish Tasha but they were done.

Fini.

Kaput.

Broke.

Over.

But then Axl had another idea ...
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-31-2023 at 12:19 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, why do you keep saying stuff like,"Cake Cream and Axl shook hands and went to DQ for Strawberry Blizzards? I never wrote that Cake Cream and Axl constantly shook hands nor did I ever write that they ate Strawberry Blizzards from DQ. Cake Cream and Axl were eating a lot of non contact pizza, not Strawberry Blizzards from DQ and they don't run around shaking hands with each other or anyone for that matter. :/

You don't know everything about them, do you?

They may be a figment of your stunted imagination but in my world they run ariot, eating strawberry blizzards, shaking hands, and farting up a storm.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-01-2023 at 10:40 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr V, here is my Fictional Axl Rose 's income and expenses.

Income.
    $300 from 1987 travel
    $4,000 Lottery
    $3,000 Manager pay for being Cake Cream Manager
    5 Million gift from Older Axl
    $1,000 from Cake Cream first gig
    20 Million for All The Sweet Filling
    20 Million for Tasty Cake/Tasty Cake Reloaded
    50 Million for Bitter Sweets
    10 Million for Time For a New Era!
    5 Million for Bronze Cake
    5 Million for Cream Rose
    1 Million for Grammy win
    1 Million for Grammy Interview
    5 Million for multiple Cake Cream Concerts
    502 Million from Cake Cream
    50 Million in Royalties

Expenses.

Food and drinks for himself and Cake Cream, $100,000
    Hospital bill for Himself, James, and Billy. $50,000
    Lawyer for James,$20,000
    Bail for Billy, 10 Million
    Bail for Jimmy, 10 Million
    Motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests $20,000
    LYFT $5,000
    First class airfare, $100,000
    Hotel stays, $100,000
    Clothing, $50,000
    Haircare, $1,000
    Phone and phone bill, $1,300
    TV ,$2,000
    Entertainment such as Movie theater, vacation to Hawaii and Disneyworld, $50,000
    Computer, $1,000
    Miscellaneous expenses,$30,000
    Lawyers, $20,000
    Condoms, $100
    Buying Cake Cream Name and Rights back from Claven Records, 20 Million
    DNA Paternity Testing, $1,000
    Subutex, $50
    3 Million in Charity
    Lawsuit for Assault and property damage, $200,000
    1 Million for Lawsuit for Assault and property damage,
    Fee for buying Cake Cream name and Rights, 500 Million
    Fee for getting Izzy and Steven back into Guns N'Roses, 200 Million

My Fictional Axl doesn't have a net worth of $15 Million, he is actually in debt of roughly 73 Million according to my calculations! :O

Thread Information