Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Billy sat in his pup tent on a Tampa sidewalk and stared at the Dinty Moore beef stew starting to boil on his sterno stove.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" he wondered.

"I mean, I committed no crime, I was only negligent and inattentive."

But then Billy realized that reality played no part in the story Tasha is writing.

"Why would someone of presumably at least average intelligence conclude that accidentally setting a house on fire is a crime?"

There was no answer other than the stew boiling over and making an angry hiss.

"And this bat shit crazy notion that Axl is my attorney: what nasty, stinking orifice did she pull that stupid notion out of?"

There were so many good questions, and no satisfactory answers.

"Fuck me, I'll just be glad when Tasha's little shit show is over."

Amen, Billy: amen.
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-16-2023 at 04:43 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Billy sat in his pup tent on a Tampa sidewalk and stared at the Dinty Moore beef stew starting to boil on his sterno stove.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" he wondered.

"I mean, I committed no crime, I was only negligent and inattentive."

But then Billy realized that reality played no part in the story Tasha is writing.

"Why would someone of presumably at least average intelligence conclude that accidentally setting a house on fire is a crime?"

There was no answer other than the stew boiling over and making an angry hiss.

"And this bat shit crazy notion that Axl is my attorney: what nasty, stinking orifice did she pull that stupid notion out of?"

There were so many good questions, and no satisfactory answers.

"Fuck me, I'll just be glad when Tasha's little shit show is over."

Amen, Axl: amen.
    Actually, the real life Axl said that he would have been a Lawyer if he didn't choose to become a Singer. So my Fictional Axl Rose becoming a Lawyer isn't all THAT far fetched.

Edit. I did research and even accidentally burning down a house is still punishable by Law.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Tasha, your story says these clowns have umpteen millions of dollars.

Why then wouldn't Billy hire a REAL attorney to deal with the arson charge?

Your belief that they'd put an APB out on him is ridiculous.

Depending on the state he may or may face a fucking light weight misdemeanor charge, but not a felony as you seem to claim.

Once again your grasp exceeds your ability.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tasha, your story says these clowns have umpteen millions of dollars.

Why then wouldn't Billy hire a REAL attorney to deal with the arson charge?

Your belief that they'd put an APB out on him is ridiculous.

Depending on the state he may or may face a fucking light weight misdemeanor charge, but not a felony as you seem to claim.

Once again your grasp exceeds your ability.
    In an upcoming Chapter, Billy is like," Me being on America's Most Wanted List seems excessive. I didn't mean to set the house on fire! It was a accident!

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Billy was dumpster diving behind Happy Fish when a profound realization wafted into his brain: "Me being on America's Most Wanted List seems excessive. I didn't mean to set the house on fire! It was a accident!"

He smiled, shook his hand, thanked and welcomed himself.

"You know, I don't have to be a bum" he said to the homeless piece of shit lying next to the dumpster with a needle stuck in his arm: "I choose to be this way."

He smiled again and realized he was the happiest he'd been since he escaped from reform school and assumed a new identity.

In Tampa he could do all the cocaine he wanted, and fentanyl too.

True, Billy missed being sucked off by Axl but he had no problem finding homeless men and women who would do it for an Altoid or even a tic tac.

"Why would I want to ever return to my former life, with the stress, risk and tumult? Nah, I like it here, I think I'll stay."

With that he smashed the sim card in his cell phone, tossed the phone in the dumpster, and kept digging til he found the prize: "Ah, onion rings, and no magggots."

He chewed happily and dismissed thoughts of his former life.
    What, Me Worry?

They watched the News and it was said that there was a 1 Million reward for tips leading to Billy's capture and arrest.

No! Cream Rose all cried in unison. Most People would turn in Billy for $1 Million. Heck, Andy tried to turn in Axl for only $5,000. They all hoped Billy wouldn't get captured and arrested. Poor Billy. He made a mistake. He didn't mean to set his house on fire.

Billy watched the News himself and also said,"No!" When he saw the $1 Million being offered for his capture and arrest. Billy called Axl. Axl picked up the phone and Billy frightfully told him he was scared.

Axl said," I know you're scared. Just keep hiding. You have your disguise and fake ID. Use those as your crutch.

Billy said,"Okay. "

Axl said ,"You know what? Why don't you run to New York soon? No one will expect you to be in New York!"

Billy was like,"Good idea, Axl!" And they chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Billy made plans to run to New York soon.

Back in Florida, Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and told them that without Billy, they technically weren't Cake Cream/Cream Rose anymore.

Axl pointed out that Billy was still part of Cake Cream/Cream Rose, even if he was on the run.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

The Music Industry announced that Cream Rose were up for Best New Artist Award at the Billboards Music Awards. Axl had a bad feeling about this and had a gut feeling that this was a lure to get Billy to come out of hiding.

He told Cream Rose his gut feeling and they agreed that this seemed sketchy. Axl smiled, happy that they trusted him. They called Claven Records who confirmed that they were NOT up for Best New Artist Award at the Billboard Music Awards. Claven Records said this was a lure to get Billy out of hiding.

Cream Rose were happy that they had Axl as a Manager. They all said they refused the Billboard Music Awards.

Axl called and said that Cream Rose declined the Billboard Music Awards.

The Music Industry admitted they weren't REALLY up for Best New Artist Award at the Billboard Music Awards, it was just a lure to get Billy out of hiding. Axl was right.

Billy called Axl's Cellphone and was like,"Can you believe the audacious nerve of the Music Industry trying to lure us to the Billboards Music Awards to get me out of hiding? How gullible do they think we are?"

Axl smiled and told him that he already figured right off the bat that this was a lure and had already told Cream Rose that this was a lure to get Billy out of hiding and they had agreed and both Claven Records and the Music Industry confirmed that this was a lure to get Billy out of hiding.

Billy was like,"You're a good Manager to us and a good Boyfriend to me. "

Axl smiled and thanked him and was welcomed. Billy and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl lay awake in his custom built hammock, misremembering his past as he was wont to do; but then:

"This band life is a pile of shit" he heard himself think, then say, then scream out loud.

"Fuck it, I am DONE" he yelled.

Axl shotgunned a Red Bull then rode his out of tune Vespa aimlessly,until it ran out of gas.

Hungry, tired and alone, Axl curled up on a park bench and entered the rapturous land of dreams.

He was awoken by the presence of a stranger, a woman in a gravy-stained Walgreens work outfit.

"I'm a lost and lonely sheep, what can I do?"

Axl looked into her bloodshot eyes then gently held and kissed her.

Strangers in the night...
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-17-2023 at 12:16 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Billy had been living on the streets of Tampa for two months when he learned of Bobo Koko, the great hobo sage. He was warming himself at a trash fire under a bridge with a small group of elderly bums who loved to tell classic hobo tales, and talk turned to Billy and his predicament. Old Man Underpass was the first to suggest that Billy seek the wise counsel of the great sage.

"Who's that?" Billy asked. Noticing that the fire was not burning as well, he pulled his pants down, aimed his pimpled ass squarely at the blaze, and farted bigly to rekindle it.

"Bobo Koko is not an easy man to find, young Billy. But he who findeth him, findeth more than he searcheth for." Old Man Baggincart said, somberly. "As a young hobo myself, I sought the advice of Bobo Koko. After weeks of searching I finally found him. I would not be here today if I had not heeded his wise words, but it came at a price."

"Wow, he must give great advice," Billy said admiringly. "You are the most successful bum here, with your tent brothel down by the river and your panhandling gig by the Scientology Center. If he can help me the way he helped you, I will do whatever it takes to find him."

"You are young yet, and full of such hope. Yes it is true that Bobo Koko is something of a hobo king-maker. But many who have seached for him have perished. Only a hobo with a heart that is true and brave can ever hope to succeed in such a perilous mission. Do you have what it takes Billy? Bobo Koko knows all, sees all. If you don't have what it takes, he will crush you like a can of Orange Crush and trade you in for a nickel at the recycling center." Old Man Baggincart warned.

"Oh I do have what it takes, you'll see." Billy blushed happily, shaking hands all around. "Okay, so where do I find this dude?"

"The first clue is tagged on the wall of the underpass just north of here. An ancient tribe called the Northside F Gang wrote it many years ago. If you can decipher it, it will lead you to the next clue, and so on, until you finally reach Bobo Koko. But be warned, the sacred text is guarded by a new tribe, the East-Westside T Gang. They have added many more tags around it to make it difficult for seekers to determine which is the real clue. That is why your heart must be true and brave, for then you will be able to see past the distractions and spot the real clues.

Billy was excited to undertake an epic journey involving street gangs and hobos. He only wished Axl were here to share it with him. If only there were some way to reverse Axl's fortunes and impoverish him to the point where he had no choice but to live on the streets with Billy. Hmm...

Billy packed his bags and checked out of the Motel and took a Taxi to the Airport. He made last minute bookings for New York. He was processed and got on the plane for New York. On the plane ride, he wistfully thought about Axl and how much he missed him. He wanted to kiss Axl and hug him. He also missed Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike and wanted to hang out with them again.

He knew if he was caught, he'd be in jail for Arson and evasion. He sighed. He decided to make the best of it and relax. After the plane ride, he went to a hotel and booked some days. He couldn't believe he was a Fugitive on the run. He called Axl and told him he was in New York. Axl smiled and told him he was glad he took his advice. Billy smiled.

Billy and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Technically, they were now in a long distance relationship. Billy loved Axl so much and vice versa. Billy ordered Room Service and ate, drank, and chilled. He called Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike and told them all that he loved them and they repeated it. They all chatted and then said their goodbyes.

Billy watched the News and now there was a Nation Wide search for Billy.

No, no, no!" Billy said horrified. He accidentally set his house on fire, it wasn't like he was a serial killer. Billy thanked God his disguise was a really good disguise and looked like a normal person. Just short brown hair and brown eye contacts.

Billy's Reward Capture went up to FIVE MILLION! He was now on America's Most Wanted List! No, no no! Billy was horrified. He called Axl.

Axl suggested that maybe he run to a Country that had no expedition laws with The United States.

Billy pointed out that he'd need a Passport in order to go to another Country.

Axl acknowledged that Billy had a good point. Axl suggested that Billy just lay low.

Billy's craving for Cocaine came back and it was overwhelming. He told Axl he was craving Cocaine badly and Axl suggested he ride out his Cocaine feeling because now was not the best time for him to go out and buy Cocaine. Billy was beginning to sweat and jitter. Billy told Axl this and Axl suggested he just lie down and go to sleep. They chatted for a while, and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy tried to fight his Cocaine craving, but it was really overwhelming. Billy had urges of leaving the hotel to look for a drug dealer that would give him sweet relief and sweet salvation. He was deep in his addiction. He knew that going out to look for a drug dealer was risky, with a Nation Wide search for him.

Billy decided to snort baby powder as a temporary fix for Cocaine and felt a little better. Billy fell asleep. When he woke up, he chilled and ate and drank in his hotel room. Billy wished that Axl was with him in his hotel room. Billy blushed, thinking about Axl and he making out and cuddling with each other and just enjoying each other's company. Billy missed James, Jimmy, Andy and Mike. Billy once again couldn't believe he was a Fugitive on the run. He kind of felt he was already in jail. Away from his four Brothers and Boyfriend and hiding in a cage, scared and lonely. Billy decided to make the best of this again.

Billy put on his motorcycle helmet and bullet proof vest, left the downtown hotel and decided to chill at the movies.

He recalled there being a theater close by, so he bought a ticket, went in, and felt both relaxed and stimulated.

He'd been looking forward to seeing this flick, called "Cocaine Bear" ever since he first saw the previews.

It exceeded his expectations; he'd managed to score some coke in the men's room and made a quick twenty giving a BJ to an usher.

Being a fugitive really wasn't that bad.

Billy sat in his seat doing lines with cocaine bear when a little dwarf whispered in his ear "Come with me if you want to live."

Billy followed the dwarf out of the theater, wondering "What could go wrong?"
    What, Me Worry?

The dwarf led Billy into the employees only area and through the back door into the alley behind the theater. In an overflowing dumpster he espied two hobos eating discarded popcorn. The dwarf made an obscure hand signal to them and they stopped eating. One reached into his hobo knapsack and pulled out a bright blue futuristic looking key. Wow, just like the movie Mulholland Drive, thought Billy. That movie was almost as good as Cocaine Bear.

The dwarf examined the key before handing it to Billy. "Bobo Koko is expecting you shortly. He is impressed with your progress. Few hobos have ever been able to follow the trail of clues as fast and as accurately as you."

Billy replies, "Well, I do a lot of cocaine cut with adderall, which gives me a lot of pep and energy to follow the trail, plus the focus not to get distracted. Most bums seem to favor alcohol, which dulls the senses and makes one sluggish. Ever since I made it my mission to find Bobo Koko, I cut out alcohol and ramped up my cocaine usage. I'm like the cocaine bear of following clues. I don't know if I ever told you this, but before I was in a shitty band I also worked in the escape room business. I also have a distant relative who was--"

The dwarf cut Billy off mid-sentence. "Of course you never told me that because we just met you dumb fuck. Ease up on the coke." The dwarf then explained that the final clue required use of the blue key and how Billy would need to find the correct lock on the first try. "If you put the key into any lock other than the one designed for this key, the key will self-destruct and blow your whole fucking arm off. Bobo Koko deals with all kinds of derelicts and riff-raff, but he will not deal with a one-armed bum."

"Sounds serious," said Billy. "I will not fail."

"I hope not," said the dwarf. Before departing and leaving Billy to work out the clue with the blue key, the dwarf lifted one of his stumpy legs sky high and ripped an stinker for the ages. PRRRRRRTTTFFFFFFTTTFFTFTF he flapped his hands to wave it in Billy's general direction. "Couldn't write a chapter of this story that didn't include a fart you know!"

Billy smiled, shook the dwarf's tiny hand, thanked him and was welcomed.

He did a few lines then had a flash of insight: "Why not google Bobo Koko?"

Billy brushed the filth off of his bullet proof vest before enterig the library to use their computer; he soon found the Bobo Koko website and saw that it listed his address.

He left, but he was hungry; he espied a kitchen worker dumping what looked like a shit load of oysters and lobster rolls in a dumpster behind Mignonette; he put on his bib and soon feasted like a hungry seal, but instead of finishing with a bark he let fly a sonorous fart to the tune of "Tiptoe through the Tulips."

It took him over an hour to reach the address google had directed him to, and when he arrived he saw it was a vacant lot.

But not completely vacant: a woman in a Walgreens work outfit was blowing a homie behind a ramshackle shack, and the shack had a shiny lock on the door.

Billy approached the lock, careful not to disturb the 'ho plying her trade, and he saw that the lock opening seemed to be a perfect match for the blue key.

Billy swallowed, put the key in the lock and...surprise!
    What, Me Worry?

Back in Florida, Axl wished he could see Billy again. He understandably missed his Boyfriend and Client. Axl knew that seeing Billy was extremely risky especially with a Nationwide search for Billy going on. On Social Media, Fans wanted to hear Cream Rose perform.

Cream Rose replied,"Billy's on the run and it just wouldn't feel right performing without him."

Fans were once again disappointed, but they decided to let it drop.

Axl and the rest of Cream Rose felt bad that they were letting their Fans down, but they knew that performing without Billy on the run just wouldn't feel right like they told their Fans. They felt miserable. Billy was on the run and they were letting their Fans down.

Billy called all of them and told them he was sorry he caused all of this.

They told him that it was okay, although all 6 of them knew this was fuced up.

On the news, Billy's Mother, Father, and Brother and Sister came on the news and begged him to just turn himself in. They were all crying.

Billy's heart wrenched. He knew he was hurting his blood Family, his Adopted Family(James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy), his Boyfriend, and his Fans by being on the run.

Billy knew what he had to do. He had to turn himself in.

Billy stayed one more day in the hotel and then checked out and went to the Airport and booked a last minute flight to Florida. He called Axl from a payphone and told him he was back in Florida. He told Axl he was ready to turn himself in.

Axl responded," This is a big deal. You'll most likely end up behind bars for this. You ready?"

Billy took a deep breath and said,"I'm ready. I miss you, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike and my Family wants me to turn myself in and I don't like letting our Fans down. "

Axl said,"I'm your Lawyer and I can protect you. I can get you a good deal. "

Billy smiled and thanked him and was welcomed.

They made plans to meet in a near alley. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. Billy called Andy, Mike, James and Jimmy and told them all he was planning to turn himself in and that he missed them all. They responded that they missed him too and couldn't wait to see him. The phone calls were soon all over.

Axl went to the alley and saw Billy and they hugged and made out, glad they were back together. They went to the local Police Station.

Blly was brought before Judge V immediately after turning himself in.

He was accompanied by Axl, who wore a bow tie and was clutching a volume of Prosser's text book on Torts he'd found in a thrift store.

"Well now, it's Cheech and Chong" grinned the demented jurist; "looks like the chickens have come home to roost."

"We are not chickens, Judge V: we are human beings."

"What you are, Axl, is in a boat load of trouble. Bailiff, arrest Axl for contempt: ninety days this time. He's still trying to pretend he's a lawyer. As for Billy, let him go. I read the charging affidavit and at most he was reckless, but mainly negligent. That is NOT a felony. Cut him loose. Oh, and find and bring before me the numbskull who charged Billy with a felony, Axl needs a cell mate."

Axl had been daydreaming about strawberry blizzards but he heard the words "cut" and "loose" and ever wanting to please he cut loose a long, deep, dramatic fart to the tune of "They're Coming To Take Me Away."

"How apt, as well as tuneful" said the judge: "Make that 120 days."

Axl thanked Judge V and offered to shake his hand, but the Judge ignored him and popped a THC-loaded medible into his maw and said "Next..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-17-2023 at 07:43 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

At the Police Station, Billy and Axl walked up to the front desk. Billy said,"I'm William Anderson Parks and I'm here to turn myself in. " Axl was allowed to be there to support him as his Lawyer.

Billy was escorted into the Interrogation room. Axl had walked with him. Billy was asked what happened the day of the house fire. Billy asked Axl if it was okay if he answered that. Axl responded,"You can just plead the fifth to avoid incriminating yourself."

Billy responded,"I plead the fifth." Axl smiled. The Cops continued questioning him and Billy was sweating and nervous. Axl said,"You can say you do not wish to answer anymore questions."

Billy said,"I do not wish to answer anymore questions." The Cops agreed to stop asking questions. But they said that Billy would have to be booked. Billy was nervous, but Axl said,"Getting booked is easy. They'll strip search you, take your mugshot, take your fingerprints, run your records, set your bail, give you a Court Date. Billy hugged Axl and Axl hugged him back.

Billy's records were run and he didn't have any criminal records. They strip searched Billy and found no weapons or drugs on him. They took his mugshot, and Billy looked scared, definitely a complete opposite of the relieved smirk Axl had in Axl's Mugshot. Billy's fingerprints were taken and his Bail was 10 million and his Court Date would be in three days. Axl paid the 10 Million Bail and Billy and Axl were allowed to leave. Billy's booking went viral.

Tasha Knathanson stretched her arms out in front of her and cracked her knuckles and then pulled a freshly typed page out of her typewriter. This TV writing shit sure was easy. She was a writer on a police procedural AND on a legal drama about a law firm consisting only of "lesbian" transwomen and was living the high life in Hollywood. Her new boyfriend Billy knocked softly on her office door.

"I made muffins, honey," Billy said softly, so as not to anger his quick-tempered literary genius new girlfriend. "I brought some on a tray for you with coffee just the way you like it?"

"Too bad I'm in the mood for tea," Tasha scoffed. She loved verbally abusing her new boyfriend Billy. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of writing a very technical scene taking place in a police station? I need to concentrate or else I might include details that are completely inaccurate. Details that would reveal I know nothing about legal processes! Do you want me to be outed as a fraud? Huh?"

"No dear," Billy replied meekly. "You are such a good writer I just thought you might want some fuel for that big brain of yours."

"I got all the fuel I needed sucking off my boss. I swallowed baby!" and with that insult Tasha threw a stapler at Billy. It hit him square in the forehead, killing him instantly. Oh shit, Tasha thought. I'm in deep shit now. Good thing all my legal fiction writing has prepared me for such a situation.

Tasha rummaged in her closet for her go bag. She unzipped it to take inventory. Fake passports, cash, disguises, cell phone jammer, burner phone, latex gloves, sunglasses. It was all there. She was ready to start her new life under a new name: Karen Kentry. She would find work at a Walgreens far far away, maybe some place like Miami. Her passion for writing she could satisfy by trolling forums with bad fan fiction. Yes, it would all work out. She was ready.

And so it came to pass that on that fateful day, the world lost an idiot yet gained a murderess.

"Hmm, this killing is rather fun" mused Tasha, nka Karen Kentry: "I think I'll take it up as my life's work."

Having finally found meaning in her otherwise barren, empty life she was now determined to snuff out as many other lives as she could, 'just because.'

She hitch-hiked to Miami then used her Groucho disguise and bogus ID to buy a couple AR-15's, two Glocks, ammo and a razor sharp katana; she was feeling frisky so she capped the sales clerk and his dying words were "Thank you."

She shook his hand: "You're welcome."

Tasha returned to her former place of employment, Walgreens, and slew her former boss and all co-workers; "Clean up on aisle three" she shouted as she walked away.

"Now what?"

She espied a yellow school bus filled with children.

"Excellent" she mouthed, then she raked the bus with her AR, forcing it to crash and catch fire.

"Onward and upward" she brayed.

Alas, John Law had been notified of her presence and her final thought was "I really need to fart.." then NOTHING, as a round fired by a policeman entered her forehead and blew her brains out.

A life poorly lived.
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-18-2023 at 12:11 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Billy and Axl went to the hotel and Jimmy, James Andy and Mike were all happy to see him. Billy was happy and Axl was happy too. But Cream Rose no longer had a house to go home too. They added more days to the hotel. The Front Desk Clerk was pleasantly surprised to see Billy back. Billy blushed. They went back to Axl's room, which was now also Billy's room. They chilled and ordered Room Service and ate and drank and watched TV. On the News was Billy's booking, the Interrogation, and the mugshot. Billy's scared face showed up on screen for the mugshot. Billy blushed shyly and was just grateful his bail was paid and he didn't have to spend even a second behind bars. Cream Rose all smiled.

Axl decided to practice with Billy for his upcoming Court Hearing. Cream Rose knew this was a good idea.

Billy was up for this. "Axl said, "I'll pretend to be the Prosecutor. Billy nodded. They will likely ask,"What were you doing when your house caught on fire?"

Billy answered,"I was sleeping."

Axl drew a picture of pizza and said,"This pizza was found in the oven in your house and has your fingerprints on it." Care to tell the Court why you fell asleep with a pizza in the oven?

Axl said,"I'll pretend to be your Lawyer now." Billy nodded.

"Mr. Parks, you don't HAVE to answer that. You have the right to remain silent. Billy shook his head.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Prosecutor now. " Billy nodded

"Mr. Parks, shaking your head no could be considered an implied admission of guilt.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Lawyer now." Billy nodded.

"Objection! My Client shaking his head no is not an implied admission of guilt. You are badgering my Client. He doesn't have to speak at all

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now." Billy nodded.

"Objection sustained. Mr. Parks has the right to refuse to answer any intimidating questions."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Prosecutor now."

Billy nodded. "Axl said,"Objection! Your Honor, Mr. Rose shouldn't even be Mr. Parks's Lawyer in the first place. They are dating and that is a conflict of interest."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now." Billy nodded.

"Billy has the right to any Lawyer he wants. He has the right to have Mr. Rose as his Lawyer regardless of their personal relationship."

Billy blushed.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Lawyer again.

Billy nodded.

Mr. Parks, do you wish to answer any more questions about the fire?"

Billy said,"No "

Axl said,"My Client, Mr. Parks has sad he no longer wishes to answer any more questions about the fire, so Court must immediately dismiss for now."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now."

Billy nodded. "Mr. Rose is right. Court is dismissed for now."

Billy and Axl smiled at each other. Hopefully, real Court would be that easy.

Thread Information