Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

So, I constantly say stuff like,"Cake Cream Show at James L Knight Center had 50,000 Fans show up." I did James L Knight Center research AFTER writing constantly about 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showing up at the James L Knight Center to see them... James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 seats! LMAO!

I looked up,"James L Knight Concert Hall Seating," and got "John S and James L Knight Concert Hall Seating (John S and James L Knight Concert Hall and James L Knight Center are two different Buildings in close, but different parts of Miami). John S and James L Knight Concert Hall hosts even less seats than the James L Knight Center! LMAO John S and James L Knight Concert Hall hosts about 2,000 seats! LMAO!

The Hard Rock Stadium does hosts about 65,000 seats, so The Hard Rock Stadium could easily fit 50,000 Cake Cream Fans! LMAO! Edit. Cake Cream did perform at The Hard Rock Stadium in their recent good show after the bad show, but I called it The Dolphins Stadium, not The Hard Rock Stadium.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-11-2023 at 03:04 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Gosh, you sure have a lot of specific information on Axl and Cake Cream; how do you get it?

Drones?

Private eyes?

Paid informants?

A secret site on the dark web?
    What, Me Worry?

Axl decided to just tell them the truth. "I'm taking Older Axl's place tonight for the radio interview."

Cake Cream all giggled. "You're going to need practice to take Older Axl's place!"

Axl was confused. "What do you mean? Older Axl is literally the older version of me!"

Cake Cream were like,"Yeah, but you don't SOUND like Older Axl!"

Axl recognized their valid point. Axl decided he needed to practice speaking in a higher pitched voice rather than his deep Baritone/Bass voice. He told Cake Cream they were right and Axl practiced hard speaking in a higher pitched voice.

Cake Cream congratulated his higher pitched voice. Axl smiled. Cake Cream and Axl all chilled in the hotel room.

Older Axl called Axl again and told him to meet him in a secluded place so he could give him his cellphone. He gave him the address. They chatted for a little while and soon said goodbye and hung up. Axl told Cake Cream were he was going, and they were like,"Okay."

Axl was wearing a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet. He met Older Axl at the secluded place and Older Axl was wearing a disguise.

"Here is my cellphone, Older Axl told him, giving him his cellphone. Thanks for agreeing to help me out," Older Axl said gratefully.

Axl smiled and welcomed him. Older Axl and Axl chatted and then said their goodbyes. Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Axl and Cake Cream chilled more. Axl put his actual phone on silent.

Soon, it was 6PM and the Y100 Radio Host called Older Axl's cellphone.

Axl answered and the interviewer was like, This is Rocking Rick and here's our special guest, Axl Rose! How are you Axl?

Axl responded in a higher pitched voice,"I'm fine, how are you?

RR responded,"I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

Axl responded,"You're welcome."

RR responded, "So, what's new with you?"

Axl responded,"Just doing more Not In This Lifetime Touring."

RR asked," Any new love in your life? Any special woman in your life?"

Not dating anyone now, I'm very busy with Guns N'Roses."

RR responded,"How's the relationship between you, Slash, Duff, Melissa, Frank, Richard, and Dizzy, Steven, Izzy, and Wild Water?"

Axl responded,"We're all doing great. We're a Family who all love each other and have a tight, unbreakable bond."

RR responded,"Good to hear."

RR asked,"Good to hear . How's the relationship between you and Young Axl?"

Axl responded,"The relationship between me and Young Axl is doing good. We're like Brothers who have a tight bond."

RR responded,"How did it feel when you realized your Younger self time traveled and met you? Did you freak out?"

Axl responded,"I felt comfortable realizing my younger self time traveled. I already felt I could trust Young Axl when he offered to cover for me when I temporarily lost my voice at the Guns N'Roses Show where we met. I knew he reminded me of my younger self when he sang like me and danced like me."

It must be quite the experience coexisting with your Younger self. RR laughed.

Axl responded,"Yep, it is." Axl laughed too.

RR asked," Younger Axl has helped you out so much. It's like he is a guardian angel sent to help you out."

Axl responded,"I'm glad Younger Axl showed up in 2022."

RR responded,"What do you like to do in your spare time?"

Axl realized he didn't actually know what Older Axl did in his spare time and panicked a little, but was a quick thinker and responded,"I like watching Sitcoms such as Friends in my spare time."

RR responded,"I like Friends too. Maybe you and I are the same person," RR joked good naturedly. Axl and RR both laughed. Axl said,"That would mean you, I and Younger Axl are triplets! He joked back.

RR laughed. RR asked,"How's the relationship between you, James, Billy, Andy and Mike?"

Axl responded,"We all get along. They are all great People.

RR asked,"Speaking of Billy, does it weird you out that your Younger Self is Billy's Boyfriend while you're Straight?"

Axl responded,"Not really. It's the equivalent of my Younger Brother having a Boyfriend that I think of as a Friend."

RR responded,"Any new Albums on the horizon after Time For A New Era!"

Axl responded,No new Albums on the horizon as of right now, but time will tell, pun intended.

RR laughed. RR asked Axl to sing Walking Down A New Memory from Time For A New Era for the Fans and Axl did succinctly.

RR was like,"That was amazing! You really are a great singer, Axl!

Axl responded,"Thank you!"

RR welcomed him.

RR asked him," A lot of Fans say you are their favorite Singer. Who is YOUR favorite Singer, Axl?

Axl responded,"Freddie Mercury for sure. His Charisma, personality, voice, passion, etc is off the charts. He was truly one of a kind."

RR was like,"You're completely right about Freddie. Shame he died so young."

Axl agreed. RR responded,"Speaking of a Singer who died so young, Kurt Cobain also died young. You and Kurt had a tumultuous Rivalry. Do you wish you and Kurt Cobain made up and that he was still alive? "

Axl had another thought of panic. Axl didn't even REMEMBER Kurt as Kurt Cobain came on the scene in 1989 and Axl was from 1987. Axl decided he needed to say the right thing. No need to make Older Axl who he was covering for look bad.

Axl responded,"Yes, I wish Kurt Cobain and I made up and that he was still alive. Who knows, maybe we would have made kicking Collaborations."

RR responded,"I could see you and Kurt making kicking Collaborations.

Axl laughed good naturedly.

RR asked,"Why did you freak out when the coin was thrown at you onstage? It was just a coin.

Axl responded,"Because I felt if a coin was thrown at me and I didn't address it, the next thing would have been a huge problem like a knife being thrown at me. It's always best to deal with problems when they are still small lest they become really big problems.

Cake Cream was listening intently and silently to the radio interview and were amazed at all of Axl's quick thinking answers, given the fact that Axl hadn't actually experienced a lot of the questions being asked, only Older Axl did.

The Radio Interview went smoothly and at exactly 8 PM, RR said,"Thanks for stopping by Axl. It was a pleasure to have you as a Guest.

Axl responded,"You're welcome. It was a pleasure being your Guest.

RR said,"Over and out. Clear," and he and Axl both hung up.

Cake Cream congratulated Axl on a good radio interview. Axl smiled, blushed, and shyly thanked them and was welcomed.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Axl was pleased to discover his unique ability to mimic the voice, tone and inflection of others and he decided to have some fun with it.

He called the Washington Post, and connected with a reporter.

"Hello, do you know who I am?" said Axl, sounding exactly like the orange oaf.

"Yes, I recognize your voice."

"I have a confession to make; you better record this."

Axl then went on for ten minutes "confessing" to all of the alleged sins, calumnies, misdemeanors, felonies and lies which he'd been accused of.

"Why are you telling me this?" asked the reporter.

"Why not?" Axl responded. "Perhaps the truth will set me free," and he hung up and laughed uproariously.

In Washington the Post brought in voice-analysis experts to try to authenticate the taped call: they authenticated it.

Soon social media and TV played the tape; the toadies, sycophants and Kool-Aid swillers were all aghast, they felt betrayed by their fuhrer, and as a knee jerk reaction they strung him up on a lamp post ala Mussolini then set his corpse on fire, fueling the flames with furniture from his water front home.

"That was fun" thought Axl, "I think I'll call Vladimir Putin next, pretending I'm Joe Biden; time to start WWIII."
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-12-2023 at 02:48 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Older Axl had told Axl to meet him at the secluded place again to give him back his phone at 9 PM sharp. Axl had roughly an hour left with Older Axl's phone. Axl wanted to snoop through Older Axl's phone without Older Axl's permission, but he knew Older Axl give him permission to do that. His job was to cover for Older Axl, not snoop through his phone. Axl sighed and put down Older Axl's phone. He heard a ding and looked down at Older Axl's phone. There was a text message from Slash saying,"Hey Axl, that was a great RR interview!"

Axl wondered if he should answer Slash, but reasoned that Older Axl could answer him back when he got his phone back. Axl was still tempted to snoop through Older Axl's phone. He decided to ask James, Jimmy, Mike Andy and Billy if snooping through Older Axl's phone would be violating Older Axl's privacy.

All of them were like,"Yes! Please don't snoop through Older Axl's phone!"

There was the answer Axl needed. Axl decided not to snoop through Older Axl's phone. Axl and Cake Cream chilled for a little while, and then Axl left and went to the secluded place where Older Axl was already waiting. Older Axl was once again wearing a disguise.

Older Axl said,"Thanks for doing the radio interview for me!"

Axl smiled shyly and thanked him and handed Older Axl his phone back.

Older Axl was like,"I'm so glad I can count on you and trust you."

Axl smiled shyly, thinking of him being tempted to snoop through Older Axl's phone." Older Axl looked at the text message and said,"Oh, Slash text messaged me on having a great RR interview! I'm going to reply to him. I'm happy you didn't reply as me without my permission. It shows how much I can trust you. Thank you. Older Axl was smiling.

Axl welcomed him. Older Axl and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw he had a text message saying,"Zelle Message. W. Axl Rose sent you 10 Million. We are depositing this money into your Account.

Axl then saw he had a text message from Older Axl saying,"Thanks for doing the radio interview for me! It means a lot to me! Here's 10 Million for coming through for me!

Axl was grateful. He fell asleep soon.

Axl didn't tell his doppelganger that he'd loaded an app on his phone before returning it; the app allowed him to see all of old Axl's phone history.

"He sholdn't complain. I wouldn't, and since he's me why should I, I mean why should he?"

Axl checked to see what the old boy was up to, and was shocked to see that old Axl was posting dick picks on a site to meet other gay men.

"Whoa, that looks familiar" thought Axl.

He texted old Axl, saying he'd discovered he too was gay / bisexual, and invited him over saying "People have told me all my life to go fuck myself, and now that I have the chance I want to try it."

Old Axl responded "Yeah, baby !" and soon arrived.

Later, while engaging in pillow talk, Axl mused "Was this just a variation of masturbation?"

Old Axl laughed, shook his hand, and said "OK, let's go get strawberry blizzards."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Axl didn't tell his doppelganger that he'd loaded an app on his phone before returning it; the app allowed him to see all of old Axl's phone history.

"He sholdn't complain. I wouldn't, and since he's me why should I, I mean why should he?"

Axl checked to see what the old boy was up to, and was shocked to see that old Axl was posting dick picks on a site to meet other gay men.

"Whoa, that looks familiar" thought Axl.

He texted old Axl, saying he'd discovered he too was gay / bisexual, and invited him over saying "People have told me all my life to go fuck myself, and now that I have the chance I want to try it."

Old Axl responded "Yeah, baby !" and soon arrived.

Later, while engaging in pillow talk, Axl mused "Was this just a variation of masturbation?"

Old Axl laughed, shook his hand, and said "OK, let's go get strawberry blizzards."
    Mr. V, Older Axl and Axl having sex wouldn't be masturbation, it would be more like a Father and Son having sex with each other! :/ Yuck! :/ Older Axl and Axl are 35 years apart so it would definitely be more like a Father and Son having sex! :/ Ew! :/

Also, Older Axl isn't Gay, he's Straight. Older Axl wouldn't be posting dick pics(Hey, that rhymes! on Gay Websites looking for Gay men.

Bullshit, Tasha: if young Axl is gay / bi, then OF COURSE older Axl is also as THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.

Old Axl may have "lost the taste" for cock, but he liked it early in life per your tale.

Or are you saying they're NOT the same, that they only look alike?
    What, Me Worry?

Bullshit, Tasha: if young Axl is gay / bi, then OF COURSE older Axl is also as THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.

Old Axl may have "lost the taste" for cock, but he liked it early in life per your tale.

Or are you saying they're NOT the same, that they only look alike?
    Did you not read my first Fictional Axl Rose story? I said that Older Axl and Young Axl are two different People technically, just VERY closely related. In an early Chapter in thus Sequel, Older Axl points out that he and Young Axl are two technically two different People or they wouldn't be speaking to each other over the phone. Older Axl is Straight, Young Axl is Bisexual.

When Axl woke up, he saw that the RR/Axl Rose Interview already went viral. Fans loved it. Fans wondered if it was time for Young Axl to have his own RR Interview. RR thought that was a brilliant idea and said he'd call Young Axl soon to see what he thought.

Sure enough, Axl's phone rang soon and RR wanted to know if Axl was up for a RR Radio interview tonight at 6-8 like Older Axl's interview went. Axl was reluctant, as he just did the radio interview last night in Older Axl's place. RR said,"I think it will be fun to interview you! Fans would love to see an interview with you!"

Axl caved. Fans were a core part of the music business and industry.

Axl was like,"Okay, I'm in!" RR was glad to hear that. They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream about his own upcoming RR Radio Interview coming up later today.

Cake Cream were all like,"You've got this. I mean, we often do Cake Cream Shows back to back!

Axl smiled shyly. Cake Cream and Axl chilled for the day and then it was 6PM. RR called Axl's phone and Axl picked up and RR said, "Hey, it's Rocking Rick from Y100 doing an interview with Young Axl Rose! Hi, Axl, how are you doing?"

Axl responded,"I'm doing well. Yourself?"

RR responded,"I'm doing well too."

Axl said,"Glad to hear!"

RR asked,"Any new Albums coming out with Cake Cream?

Axl responded,"Not at this moment. We quit Claven Records, so we no longer have a label."

RR responded,"But Cake Cream is still performing even though you guys quit Claven Records. Shouldn't Cake Cream have stopped performing then?"

Axl responded,"We're independent and I book Cake Cream Shows solely myself now. I'm still Cake Cream's Manager."

RR responded,"What happened to the rights and royalties of Cake Cream after you guys quit? "

Axl responded,"We bought the rights and royalties back from Claven Records."

RR responded,"What happened to the Cream Rose album and the Bitter Sweets Albums?"

Axl responded,"Cream Rose and Bitter Sweets Albums were more of side project Albums. Claven Records still owns those Albums."

RR said,"So, Cake Cream and you are all equal Partners with the Cake Cream Rights and Royalties?"

Axl thought of the fact that that he owned the Cake Cream Rights, Name, and Royalties.

Axl decided to lie. "Yes, it's an equal 6 way split."

RR asked,"How can it be an equal 6 way split if you are the Songwriter of all of Cake Cream songs except for their Demo?"

Axl felt uncomfortable and responded,"I plead the fifth."

RR said,"Let's change the subject. How did it feel for you when you first ended up in 2022?"

Axl laughed and responded,"Remember in Welcome To The Jungle?" Music video and I get off the bus and have a dopey, confused, dazed,"Where am I ?" Look on my face?

RR laughed and responded,"I remember l."

Axl responded,"That's exactly how my face looked and how I felt when I first showed up in 2022.

RR laughed. "I could see that happening. And to boot, you also met your Older Self and coexist with him. You must have been shocked to see your older self.

Axl responded,"Shocked isn't the word. I was more in relieved and grateful awe that Older Axl is alive. When I first time traveled to 2022, one of my biggest worries was that Older me might be DEAD. A couple of Fans assured me that all of Guns N'Roses Members are still alive and that gave me great relief. I'm happy that every single Guns N'Roses Member is still alive."

RR responded,"I'd be happy too in your shoes."

Axl laughed.

RR asked,"How are things going with your Cake Cream Friendships and your Relationship with Billy?"

Axl responded,"My Cake Cream Friendships and relationship with Billy is doing good. We all have those tight bonds between us. I love James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike as brothers and I love Billy as my Boyfriend and vice versa.

RR asked,"You speak about how much you love James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy as Brothers, but you also wrote The Hurt Song which is about a betrayal of a brother and how much that betrayal hurt you Did either James, Jimmy, Mike, or Andy betray you and hurt you?"

Axl panicked a little, thinking of why he wrote The Hurt Song in the first place, about Andy attempting to sell him out to the Authorities for $5,000 when he was on the run and hiding in Billy's house as a Fugitive, but he and Cake Cream agreed to never tell anyone else besides them 6 about Cake Cream hiding Axl in Billy's house.

Axl responded,"I wrote The Hurt Song because of James having sex with Allison, Jimmy's girlfriend. I was writing how I felt Jimmy felt. Jimmy admitted that's exactly how he felt when I showed him the finished song. Jimmy and James have long made up and are close friends again."

So, you and Cake Cream have a telepathic connection with each other if you could feel what Jimmy was thinking."RR responded.

"Yes, we sometimes do," Axl responded.

RR asked,"So, did Cake Cream know where you were when you were on the run as a Fugitive?"

Axl responded,"When I was on the run as a Fugitive, Cake Cream had only known me for about 3 days. They barely knew me from Adam. They knew Older Axl deeply of course, but me? No. They had no idea where I was when I was on the run as a Fugitive."

RR responded,"But Billy is seen on surveillance camera visiting you in jail,"

Axl responded,"My booking went viral quickly. Billy found out that I was in jail from a YouTube video that went viral in minutes of my booking."

RR responded ,"How was jail? Were you scared? Did you have any Inmates or Police pestering you for Autographs? "

Axl responded with a laugh, "The inmates at the Police Station were drug addicts, drunks, and Shoplifters. The drug addicts and the drunks were so wasted, they barely knew who they were, let alone who I was. The Shoplifters just kept to themselves. The Police were stunned I time traveled 35 years into the future,and just did the booking process but we're humorously shocked at my Tattoos." I'm pretty sure that me being a time traveling singer with multiple tattoos overrode any Autograph wants they may have had."

RR responded,"I'd be stunned too in the Polices' shoes. It's not every day someone time travels 35 years into the future!"

RR asked,"About Guns N'Roses, Steven and Izzy are back in Guns N'Roses with your help. Steven sued you guys in the early 90's after being fired for being a drug addict and Izzy quit just a couple of years later. Do you resent Izzy and Steven for this?

Axl responded,"Where I'm from, Izzy, Steven, Duff, Slash and I are all in Guns N'Roses l, the first round of it and none of this has happened yet, so I personally don't remember Steven being fired and suing us nor do I remember Izzy quitting. I heard about it, but I personally don't remember it as I haven't lived through that at only 25. So I don't resent Izzy and Steven."

RR asked,"Do you think Older Axl who definitely lived through it resents Steven and Izzy?"

I don't think Older Axl holds resentment for something that happened over 30 years ago. Guns N'Roses are all one big happy family and that's all that matters."

RR responded,"I love your optimistic and diplomatic responses! It's so refreshing!"

Axl responded,"Thank you!"

RR welcomed him.

RR asked Axl,"What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"

Axl responded,"I enjoy hanging out with Cake Cream and being affectionate with Billy.

RR responded,"I enjoy hanging out with my Friends too and being affectionate with my girlfriend."

Axl responded lightly,"We have similar past times!

RR laughed.

The interview went smoothly. RR said,"Thank you Young Axl Rose for being my guest for this Radio Interview! I really enjoyed interviewing you!"

Axl responded,"You're welcome. I enjoyed being your Guest and being interviewed by you!"

RR said,"Over and out. Clear." He and Axl both said their goodbyes and hung up.

RR called Axl's phone and Axl picked up and RR said, "Hey, it's Rocking Rick from Y100 doing an interview with Young Axl Rose! Hi, Axl, how are you doing?"

Axl felt like shit, so he said "I fell like shit."

"Oh really? What, loose shit like diarrhea, or hard stool like a Tootsie Roll?"

"Somewhere in between, you know, sort of like the consistency of mom's meatloaf."

"Gee, that's too bad, what caused it?"

"Drugs, always drugs."

"You too? What have you been partying with?"

Coke and heroin mostly; yourself?

"Yeah, I like speedballs too, but recently I've been doing a lot of meth."

"Not me, that shit rotted out my teeth; did you know I wear dentures?"

"Hey, me too. The life of a rock n roller isn't always easy."

"And STD's...did you know I've had herpes since I was a teen, and I never tell my partners."

"Me too. I just like to leave them something to remember me by."

"OK, well I gotta go, my cock hurts and a smelly discharge is coming out, and my scabies is driving me nuts."

"Thanks for the time, and party on..."
    What, Me Worry?

Mr V, as if Young Axl would ever say any of what you just said on an Interview! :/ Besides, my Fictional Younger Axl hasn't done drugs since the 1987.

Perhaps, but MY fictional character whom you call "Axl" tells it like it is and he has a long history of enjoying illicit drugs, cheating, speeding, farting in public, coveting his neighbor's wife, jay walking, embezzling, practicing law without a license, blackout drinking, and of course over-indulging on DQ strawberry blizzards.
    What, Me Worry?

Cake Cream congratulated Axl on another good RR Interview.

Axl blushed and thanked them and was welcomed.

Soon, they all fell asleep.

The next day, Andy said he was going to the Supermarket. Everyone said they would go with him. Andy said he really wanted to be alone.

Everyone agreed to let Andy go out alone. He put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and left.

He went to a Supermarket and decided to play the Powerball. He chose 10,12,20,22, and 31 with a Powerball 26. He paid and left. He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite
    and Cake Cream and Axl all chilled all day in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Andy anxiously awaited the Florida Lottery Results on YouTube. Powerball came up and it was 10,12,20,22, and 31 with the Powerball 26! Andy was happily shocked! He won the 1.5 Billion before taxes!

He couldn't wait to go cash the big ticket! He hid the ticket from Cake Cream and Axl in his drawer and acted like everything was normal. He didn't want to share with Cake Cream and Axl the roughly $700 million he'd be getting after taxes and choosing lump sum.

Cake Cream and Axl once again chilled all day in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Andy went to sleep.

Axl did Andy an unasked for favor and folded some clothes for him. Andy opened the drawer to put the clothes away for him when he saw the winning Powerball ticket in Andy's drawer. Axl then checked YouTube and realized Andy won the 1.5 Billion before taxes! Axl was shocked. Axl soon went to bed next to Billy and fell asleep.

The next day, Axl went up to Andy and asked,"If you won The Powerball 1.5 billion before taxes, you'd tell us, right?"

Andy giggled nervously. Axl said,"You contractually agreed to never attempt to sell, actively sell anyone else out for money again, remember?"

Andy looked at the ground and said,"I remember, but I won the $1.5 Billion before taxes, I didn't attempt to sell/actively sell anyone out for that money!" Andy then realized he just admitted to Axl that he won the 1.5 Billion before taxes and blushed uncomfortably.

Axl was like,"Congratulations on your big win!"

Andy was like,"That money's all mine. I don't want to share that roughly $700 Million after taxes!"

Axl said soothingly,"You don't have to share the money. We'll just congratulate you!"

Andy agreed to tell the rest of Cake Cream that he won the 1.5 billion before taxes.

Axl was like,"Good idea."

Andy told Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike that he won the 1.5 billion before taxes in The Powerball.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike and James were all like, "Congratulations!"

Billy was like,"That's way more than the $5,000 you wanted for... You know what."

Andy and Axl both blushed uncomfortably. Everyone knew what Billy was talking about.

Andy made plans to do a Press Conference in order to get the money.

Cake Cream and Axl were once again all like,"Congratulations!"

Andy thanked them. He put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and went to the press conference while Cake Cream and Axl watched on TV. Andy claimed publicly he was Drew Tyson but let the Lottery Officials know his real name. He was asked by the public what he planned to do with roughly 1.5 billion before taxes. Andy responded with a changed voice,"Go on luxury vacations, buy some yachts, donate to Charity, buy nice cars, but nice jewelry, etc. " He was asked how he felt after realizing he won $1.5 Billion before taxes. He responded,"I was happily shocked.

The press conference happened for roughly an hour and then Andy was Zelled roughly 700 million from The Florida Lottery. He was ecstatic! He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Cake Cream and Axl were all asleep. Andy packed his bags and went to Miami International Airport and made a last minute booking to Hawaii and had a luxurious experience on the airplane. He refused to give Cake Cream or Axl any of that money.

Axl, James, Jimmy Mike and Billy all woke up and realized that Andy had packed his bags and left. They were devastated that Andy chose money over them. They wouldn't have asked him for any of that money, they were all wealthy on their own. They couldn't believe Andy rather abandon them and leave with his roughly $700 million. They were all sad.

Andy landed in Hawaii and booked a Luxurious Penthouse Suite all for himself. He relaxed, knowing he'd get to enjoy those roughly $700 millions all for himself. He ordered room service, and ate and drank and took a luxurious shower. He fell asleep.

He was asked by the public what he planned to do with roughly 1.5 billion before taxes. Andy responded with a changed voice "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Well, yes, we would like to know: tell the world, Andy."

Andy felt the beginnings of an erection; not growth per se, just that old familiar tingling feeling.

"I'm going to use it all to start, run and grow America's first all caucasian drug cartel. No Mexicans, just MAGA Americans."

"Do you think Trump will mind using the name MAGA?"

Andy laughed, and said "Hell no, where do think I 'll source all of the drugs from?"

Andy went on to explain how he believed that Trump, Inc. was but a front for the mob; "How else could a nitwit like him skate so smoothly through life, given he has the poise of a drunken elephant."

"Will you spend all of the money on buying the drugs?"

"No, there are politicians and various law enforecement agencies to bribe, as well as school administrators. In a few years I'll have all the young Americans from junior high on up hooked on pills. If it doesn't kill them first" he brayed like a jackass, let fly a wet one, and asked "Where's the nearest DQ? I want to buy it."
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-16-2023 at 12:38 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

He was asked by the public what he planned to do with roughly 1.5 billion before taxes. Andy responded with a changed voice "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Well, yes, we would like to know: tell the world, Andy."

Andy felt the beginnings of an erection; not growth per se, just that old familiar tingling feeling.

"I'm going to use it all to start, run and grow America's first all caucasian drug cartel. No Mexicans, just MAGA Americans."

"Do you think Trump will mind using the name MAGA?"

Andy laughed, and said "Hell no, where do think I 'll source all of the drugs from?"

Andy went on to explain how he believed that Trump, Inc. was but a front for the mob; "How else could a nitwit like him skate so smoothly through life, given he has the poise of a drunken elephant."

"Will you spend all of the money on buying the drugs?"

"No, there are politicians and various law enforecement agencies to bribe, as well as school administrators. In a few years I'll have all the young Americans from junior high on up hooked on pills. If it doesn't kill them first" he brayed like a jackass, let fly a wet one, and asked "Where's the nearest DQ? I want to buy it."
    The public doesn't know that Andy won the 1.5 billion before taxes, they think his name is Drew Tyson. (Andy's full name is Andrew Tyson McCall, he just took the Drew from Andrew and acted like his middle name, Tyson was his last name. Most People know him as Andy McCall.

I don't know or care what his "real" name is, I am not talking about anyone actually alive; this is all an absurd tip-toeing through the tulips of Fantasia.

You give your characters names and I just fill in the blanks.

This is a work of fiction after all.
    What, Me Worry?

Tasha smiled as she keyboarded "...him as Andy McCall."

"Mama, come look what i wrote."

"Fuck me" thought mama, "what did I ever do to deserve the trials and tribulations I have had with this girl? Most parents get blessed with children, I got cursed with an idiot."

She looked it over and said "That's nice, dear; now don't you think you should get off that computer and help me do some chores? This place is a mess."

"But mama, you know I can't be bothered with that sort of thing; "A writer writes."

"I'll show you a right alright, a right hook if you don't get off that computer and change your little boy. He's worn that same diaper for a week and there's worms crawling out the sides of it."

"Not now, I'm working on the next chapter. How's this sound: "Axl woke up and washed his face. Then he and the members of Cake Cream chilled, for which they thanked him, shook his hand, and were welcomed." Good stuff, eh?

Mama had to bite her tongue; instead of telling Tasha "that is the kind of shit a fourth grader would write while riding home on the short bus" she said "uh-huh" while scrubbing the toilet.

"Someday I'll buy you a new house with the money I get when they publish my novel."

Mama knew better; enabling her clueless spawn was her penance for a profligate life.

"Uh-huh" mama muttered before fumigating her daughter's bedroom; "Uh-huh."
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-16-2023 at 12:06 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

When Andy woke up, he decided he wanted to go have breakfast in the Hotel. He got ready for the day and went to the Hotel Restaurant and had pancakes, sausage, eggs, potatoes, orange juice, etc. He paid and left. He went back to his Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Andy's cellphone rang. It was Axl calling. Andy didn't want to answer, knowing exactly why Axl was calling. He didn't want to answer Axl. He let Axl's phone call go to voicemail.

Andy's conscience told him to at least listen to Axl's voicemail. Axl's voicemail was,"Congratulations on abandoning us for money. We hope you enjoy your roughly 700 million that you chose over your five Brothers! "

Andy felt a pang of guilt, but tried to soothe his mind by telling himself that Mike, Billy, Axl, James, and Jimmy weren't his REAL Brothers."

Andy called Axl and when Axl answered, "Andy said,"Axl, leave me alone. You guys aren't getting a penny out of that roughly 700 million."

Axl responded,"Wow. Is money THAT important to you that you'd betray your Brothers for it?"

Andy responded,"You're just jealous that I'm now the wealthiest out of all of us! Andy added, And you, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and James aren't my REAL Brothers, we're Bandmates!"

Axl was hurt. Axl responded, "Hope you enjoy that roughly 700 million. Hope it brings you joy."

Andy coldly responded,"It does!" He then hung up the phone and blocked Axl's phone number. Axl and the rest of Cake Cream were not getting any of Andy's roughly 700 million.

Back in Florida, Axl was stunned and couldn't believe Andy was so obsessed with money.

Axl told Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike about Andy and his conversation and they were all upset. They all decided to go to the library and Axl would post on Reddit about Andy.

They got ready for the day and ate. They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the library.

On Reddit, Axl posted,"I am a Manager. One of my Employees won the Lottery and abandoned us. He just went on the run with his Winnings. Technically, he quit, right?"

The response was,"He did something worse than quit. Quitting would be more admirable than what he did. He seemed like he didn't have the courtesy to even give you guys a proper goodbye. He just fled into the wind suddenly with his Winnings. I'd deeply question his loyalty."

Axl and the rest of Cake Cream agreed with this answer. Axl responded,"Thank you for your deep insight!"

The Poster responded,"You're welcome."

Axl and Cake Cream left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They couldn't believe Andy dumped them like this, over money.

Andy awoke in his luxury suite, alone, and had an epiphany.

He hadn't felt this good since the time in high school when he got his first blow job: it had tasted weird but was a lot of fun.

"Whoa, I really enjoy being alone, not surrounded by a bunch of sniveling yes-men hell bent on thanking one another and playing moronic pop music."

He smiled, and his belly rumbled.

"Time to eat."

He ubered to the local DQ and feasted on both a strawberry blizzard and a burger basket.

"OK, how do I spend the rest of my "new" life?" he pondered, then laughed out loud, smiled, and thought "Any damn way I please."

Andy decided to take care of business; he hired an attorney recommended to him by the DQ clerk to do what was necessary to protect his newly-won wealth.

The lawyer seemed quite knowledgeable and he suggested a variety of options; they agreed on a plan of diversification.

Andy signed many documents, paid the lawyer and left to explore Pearl Harbor.

Alas, unbeknownst to Andy the lawyer was the brother of Judge V in Miami, and the lawyer's daughter was the DQ worker: metaphorically, the fickle finger of fate lifted its middle finger and gave Andy the bird.

One of the myriad documents Andy signed was a power of attorney to Judge V's brother and the bent barrister knew JUST what to use it for.

Andy arrived at Pearl Harbor and decided to take a tour; he attempted to pay via debit card but it was rejected; he tried a credit card with the same result.

"Must be a glitch," he thought; he decided to go to one of the banks listed in the documents provided him by the lawyer, but when he arrived there were no accounts in his name.

"This is odd" he thought, "I better go back to the lawyer and have him sort it all out."

He walked to the lawyer's office: it was closed, with a hand-drawn sign taped to the door: "Closed Forever, Won the Lottery."

Andy was confused.

He went to the vape store next to the lawyer's office and was told that yes indeed, the shyster had suddenly locked up and left, smiling like the cat that got the cream.

Andy collapsed, cried for an hour, and contemplated hurling himself into the maw of KilaueaL but that plan was a non-starter: he didn't have the funds to uber or travel there.

He was well and truly fucked.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-17-2023 at 08:43 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information