Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

"Someone must like you, they even baked you a cake" sneered a jailer who had an uncanny resemblance to Mark Riley.

He haughtily slid a cake box through the open door then slammed it with a loud "CLANG," farted loudly and walked off.

Mark opened the box, stuck his hand in the cake and found ... a Sig Sauer 9MM pistol with extra clips and a silencer cocooned inside a protective plastic bag.

"Thanks, Judge V" mulled Mark as he ate the cake and readied himself for action.

An hour the jailer returned for a bed check; Mark Riley lay prone on the floor, moaning and groaning.

The jailer entered the cell to investigate, and as he bent down Mark Riley spun and shot him in the head.

He quickly stripped the dead guard , put on his uniform, and left the cell.

Walking past the control station he kept his hat low, head down, tilted away from the control guard; in perfect imitation of the dead guard's voice he said "That new guy is a pain in the ass, I need to go get him his meds."

"OK" and he was buzzed through, left the facility, and met a waiting Judge V who drove them to Mark's hotel.

"Remember, no witnesses" admonished the jovial jurist as he dropped off his minion.

Mark took the elevator and knocked on Cake Cream's door.

"Who is it?" came a voice from within the suite.

"Land shark."

"Who?"

"Singing telegram."

The door opened a crack, and Mark Riley barged in; a startled James had no time to react before a 9MM hollow point shattered his skull.

Mark Riley quickiy and efficiently "dispatched"l the members of Cake Cream in their sleep, leaving only Andy alive and asleep.

"Wake up Andy, opportunity is knocking."

A sleepy Andy woke up, saw Mark Riley, saw the carnage and started to scream: Mark Riley punched him in the solar plexus, saying "Quiet, Andy, or you'll wake the dead."

He laughed and said "Give me your phone and your codes."

Andy let an odorless, timid fart part his quaking butt-cheeks, then swallowing hard he said "Why are you doing this, I thought you loved me?"

Mark Riley laughed and said "Fuck no, I ain't gay, that was just some bullshit story I told the cops; in fact I'm a real pussy hound but hey, this is all about the Benjamins."

Andy was fucked, and he knew it.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-29-2023 at 10:40 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Cake Cream and Axl all got up. The News reported that Mark Riley had tattooed,"Andrew McCall and Mark Riley were meant to be together! " On his arm! And had tattooed," I am W. Axl Rose! on his other arm! Mark really had gone off the deep end!

Axl said,"This Motherfucker is crazy as hell!" Everyone agreed.

Andy was weirded out.

Later, it was revealed that Mark had escaped Prison AGAIN! Oh no! He had escaped the more secure part of the Correctional Facility too by making a hole in the cell wall and slipping out.

There was a loud, aggressive, banging on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door.

Mark said in his real voice, "Andy, we were meant to be together! Don't fight Destiny! We're Soulmates,! You're the one for me! And me the one for you! You're so charasmatic, cute, sweet, magnetic and I love you! Let me in, Andy!

Mark them spoke in his Axl Rose creepy impersonation voice and said,"Andy, let Mark in. He's meant to be with you. Don't fight it. You know you were meant to be with Mark. "

Mark them went back to his real voice. Axl, don't you agree that Andy should stop fighting the Destiny that says Andy and I were meant to be together? "

Mark spoke in his creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice and said. "I do agree you and Mark were meant to be together and Andy should stop fighting Destiny. "

Mark said in his real voice,"See? Andy, Axl agrees that you and I were meant to be together and you should stop fighting Destiny! "

Everyone was understandably freaked out. Mark was WAY too interested in Andy. And now he was acting as if he were speaking with Axl and vice versa! Axl called the Police again who came to arrest Mark again. Mark ran, but the Cops tazed him again, and Mark fell. The Cops arrested Mark again and took him away.

Andy cried again. Cake Cream and Axl all comforted him again. They all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Mark was back in jail again.

A different guard came to his cell and said "Whoa, someone loves ya, they brought you a cake."

The guard left the cake; Mark stuck his hand in the cake and found a couple of metal files.

He spent the night eating the delicious carrot cake and filing away his jail bars: shortly before dawn he finished and bolted away from the hoosegow; he once again met Judge V.

They snorted some amyl nitrate, then some lines of Peruvian flake to set the mood, then finalized plans.

Judge V. had acquired a policeman's uniform, badge and gun from the courthouse: he gave it to Mark Riley with instructions to "finish the job."

Mark Riley made his way through the hotel lobby, passing the uniformed officers there who were ostensibly guarding Andy; they were nose deep in a box of Krispy Kreme and paid him no heed.

Mark went to the suite level, knocked on Cake Cream's door, and in a basso voice said "Police, we have new information on the escaped fugitive."

Andy opened the door and was shocked to see Mark Riley there, holding a gun to his face.

Mark Riley barged in; as it happened Andy was alone: the boys were out flying kites and burning ants with magnifying glasses.

"Give me your phone if you want to live."

Andy was petrified but he gave him his phone.

"Now use your codes to transfer the money to this account" demanded the imposter, showing him a written account number: Andy complied, then with a loud thunderclap he shit himself.

Mark Riley verified the transfer had been completed; he texted Judge V. who then via various legal machinations successfully transferred the moolah multiple times to various banks in various countries such that the paper trail was forever lost.

"What about me, are you going to fuck me then kill me?" asked a hopeful Andy.

Mark Riley smiled and said "Hell no, I ain't gay; besides, why kill the goose that lays the golden egg? I'll just wait for you to get wealthy again and then rob you one more time."

Andy reflexively reached out his hand and thanked Mark Riley for not killing him (but he had hoped for a good shagging); Mark Riley shook his hand and welcomed him.

"The pleasure was all mine" said the sincere robber.

With that Mark Riley tipped his hat,belched volcanically, and said "See you later, alligator" and left, only to meet up with Judge V.

They went to a Miami yacht broker and bought a yacht recently owned by and confiscated from a Russian oligarch.

"Set sail for Bali" instructed Judge V.

Once again evil triumphed over stupidity.

Leaving the Haulover inlet they deliberately rammed a couple of jet skiiers just for luck, laughing and snorting a mound of Peruvian flake all the while.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-29-2023 at 02:52 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

In the Cop car, Mark had woken up and realized the Cops had handcuffed his hands IN front of him, not the back of him like they were supposed to. And this cop car didn't have a partition between the Criminal and the Cops. The Cops were parked, filing paperwork.

Dumb move, Mark thought smugly. Mark deftly reached over and knocked out both Cops. He made sure they weren't dead because he wasn't trying to get the death penalty for Murdering Cops. Mark was then able to unlock his handcuffs and flee on foot. Mark found an abandoned motorcycle and the motorcycle helmet. Mark thought, "Perfect." Mark was wearing long sleeve shirts, so he couldn't be identified by his new tattoos.

He put on the motorcycle helmet and took off the license plate. He stole the motorcycle. He decided to ride the motorcycle. On his ride, he saw a gun lying in the grass. He decided to ride to a Wild Guns Concert that started in about an hour and pose as Older Axl.

He spoke in Older Axl's voice perfectly and asked a stagehand where his dressing room was. The stagehand innocently told him where it was, and Mark thanked him. He had his gun hidden.

The stagehand welcomed him and he went to Older Axl's dressing room. He barged into Older Axl's dressing room and spoke in Younger Axl's baritone Bass sounding impersonation. Mark said,"Hello, Older Axl, it's me, Young Axl!" How are you? Older Axl was immediately alarmed and tried to run, but Mark knocked him out with the gun barrel and tied him up. He then snooped through Older Axl's phone and called Axl.

Axl saw that Older Axl was calling him. Axl picked up the phone and Mark said in Older Axl's higher pitched voice impersonation, "Hi, it's me, it's Older Axl, how are you doing?"

Axl saw red flags. "I'm doing fine, Axl, he said, cautiously.

Mark as Older Axl said," Please come to the Wild Guns Concert. He told him where his dressing room was. And come with Andy. Just you two.

Axl was even more alarmed. Why do you want just me and Andy? Why not all of us?" Axl questioned.

Mark as Older Axl was like,"I just want to speak with you and Andy, just us three, no other Cake Cream Members.

Axl was like, "Okay, I'm coming with Andy!

Mark as Older Axl was like,"Good!" Mark abruptly hung up.

Axl found the abrupt hanging up even more alarming.

Axl told Cake Cream his feelings and they all agree something was fishy. They ALL said they were coming.

Axl was like,"It's weird that Older Axl just wanted me and Andy to come. "

Cake Cream all agreed this was weird. They all still agreed to go with Axl and Andy.

They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Guns N'Roses Concert. Axl removed his helmet and asked the same stagehand how Older Axl was doing. The Stagehand was like," Older Axl asked me where his dressing room was and I told him where it was..I think he's doing fine." Axl had a bad feeling in his stomach. Cake Cream also all had a bad feeling in their stomachs.

Axl asked,"Did you actually see Older Axl's face when he asked you where his dressing room was?

The Stagehand said,"No, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet."

Oh my God! Cake Cream and Axl all thought internally. No! It couldn't be!"

Axl desperately begged the stagehand to tell him where Older Axl's dressing room was. The stagehand told him where it was. Axl thanked him and Cake Cream all did too and were welcomed.

Axl and Cake Cream all rushed to Older Axl's dressing room. Axl was choked up to see Older Axl being knocked out and tied up. Cake Cream were also all upset.

He soon saw Mark Riley! Mark Riley pulled out a gun and said" It was just supposed to be you and Andy that showed up! Mark said in his real voice.

Mark pointed the gun at Older Axl's head!

Noooo! Axl cried inhumanly. Please leave Older Axl alone! He's innocent in this!"

Mark said,"You know what I want! I want Andy!" He still pointed the gun at Older Axl's head. Axl screamed emotionally. Andy cried.

Mark said,"Give me Andy or I'll blow your precious Older Axl's head off. What will it be? Older Axl's life or giving me Andy? Your choice, Axl! You have three minutes to decide. He cocked the gun. The countdown starts now!

Axl had a tough choice to make. If he didn't give Andy to Mark, Mark would murder Older Axl. But, he couldn't just give Andy over to this crazed, obsessed, Andy Fan. Axl had to make a choice quickly! He only had about two minutes left! Andy and Axl privately agreed to give Mark what he wanted.

Axl said,"I've made my decision. Mark was interested. "What is your decision?"

Axl said,"Andy goes with you!" Cake Cream was shocked. Did Axl just agree to give Andy to Mark?

Mark was happy and satisfied. Andy went to him and they kissed. Mark was so invested in the kiss, he put the gun down. Axl grabbed the gun, and put the safety on and Andy pulled away and walked away from Mark. Mark was confused. But then he saw that Axl had the gun in his hands and pointed it at him.

Axl said in a deathly cold voice, "Get out of here and leave us, Older Axl, and Wild Guns all alone forever or I will blow off YOUR head! Mark got scared and ran away. Mark didn't want his head blown off!

Axl got some smelling salts and waved them under Older Axl's nose. Older Axl woke up. They untied Older Axl.

Older Axl what the hell was going on. He said the last he remembered, someone claiming to be Younger Axl was in his dressing room. He saw the gun and questioned about it.

Axl replied,"Let's just say, there was a problem that has been taken care of. Older Axl was like,"Okay." Axl told him he'd be wise to keep that gun on him for protection and he did. Axl and Cake Cream thought they should tell Older Axl the radioactive radiation password and they told it to him. Older Axl took the radioactive radiation password seriously. Cake Cream, Older Axl and Axl all chatted for a while, and then Older Axl then got ready for the Wild Guns Show. He soon gave them 6 free tickets .

The Show was phenomenal, but Axl, Andy, and the rest of Cake Cream all hoped that Mark Riley would stay away from them,Wild Guns, and Older Axl for good.

After the show, Cake Cream and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, ate, and fell asleep.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-29-2023 at 05:36 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

"Judge V., we really need to get these guys" said Mark Riley.

The geriatric jurist put down the AR-15 he was cleaning, paused for thought and smiling said "We'll use sex."

After Mark Riley learned the plan he put it into motion.

He put on a life-like mask Judge V. had specially made: it transformed him into an incredibly attractive, hot young stud.

He went off to the gay bar that Andy hung out at and spotted his quarry: before being noticed he went into the men's room and took a thick salami out of a bag he'd carried and stuffed the massive hunk of meat down the front of his pants; with the lure in place he entered the bar to go fishing.

Mark Riley "accidentally" bumped into Andy, spilling his drink on him, and apologized profusely; Andy quickly noticed the massive python lurking in the handsome stranger's pants and decided he wanted some of it.

Fish on!

One thing quickly led to another: they left hand in hand and went to a "no tell motel" nearby selected by Mark Riley.

Andy was thoroughly bummed to see Judge V. in the room, chain saw in hand; Andy turned to look at his "date" only to see it was Mark Riley, sans mask.

"Well now, look who we have here. Give me your phone and your codes boyo, or else."

Andy quivered, shook, pissed his pants and let fly an explosive fart that knocked a framed picture of a lighthouse off the wall; "OK."

Phone and codes in hand, they transfered the money, tied Andy up, left the motel, and boarded a flight to Bali.

Which just goes to prove that crime really does pay.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-29-2023 at 06:04 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

They got up. Mark Riley from a burner phone uploaded a video saying he was suing Axl for pulling a gun on him.Axl and Cake Cream couldn't believe that Mark Riley wanted to sue Axl. They got ready for the day and ate. They were watching Little Shop Of Horrors and watched the Mean Green Mother From Outer Space scene and Axl thought this would be a perfect song to sing/warm to Mark Riley. Maybe change some lyrics to fit in more with 2022 rather than the outdated lyrics of 1986,/the 1960's. They all agreed. They went to the bar so that Axl could sing his warning message to Mark Riley.

Axl went to Karaoke and sang,"

Better wait a minute.
    Ya better hold the phone.
    Ya better mind your manners.
    Better change your tone.

Don't you threaten me son.
    You got a lot of nerve
    We gonna do things my way.
    Or we won't do things at all.

Ya don't know what you're messin' with.
    You got no idea.
    Ya don't know what you're lookin' at
    When you're lookin' here.

Ya don't know what you're up against,
    No, no way, no how.
    You don't know what you're messin' with,
    But I'm gonna tell you now!

Get this straight!
    I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
    and I'm bad.
    I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth
    and it looks like you been had.
    I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth ,
    So get off my back, 'n get out my face,
    'Cause I'm a mean Motherfucker
    And I am bad.

Wanna save your skin boy?
    You wanna save your hide?
    You wanna see tomorrow? (Ha-Ha!)
    You better step aside.
    Better take a tip boy.
    Want some good advice?
    Ya better take it easy,
    'Cause you're walkin' on thin ice.

Ya don't know what you're dealin' with.
    No, you never did.
    Ya don't know what you're lookin' at,
    But that's tough titty, kid!

The Lion don't sleep tonight,
    And if you pull his tail, he roars.
    Ya say, "That ain't fair?"
    Ya say, "That ain't nice?"
    Ya know what I say? "Fuck you!"

Watch me now!
    And I'm bad.
    I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth real disgrace,
    And you've got me fightin' mad.
    I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth I'm
    Gonna trash your ass! Gonna rock your face! !
    I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth
    And I am bad.

Don't talk to me about old Freddy Krueger
    You think he's the worst? Well, you're wrong, Freddy's scared of ME!
    Don't talk to me about Jason Voorhees. Jason is a complete joke compared to me!

I'm from Miami Florida, you don't want to mess with me!

You can keep Michael Myers, you can keep Voldemort, you can keep Ghost face, they don't mean shit!

I got major style, major moves.
    I got the stuff, and I think that proves,
    You better move it out! Nature calls!
    You got the point? I'm gonna bust your balls!

Axl did the maniacal laughter from Get In The Ring kind of like the plant alien did in the movie..

Here it comes!
    And I'm bad.
    A real hard case. You can't beat this trouble, man.
    So just give it up. It's all over, ace.
    I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
    (Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth .)
    Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth
    Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
    And I...am...bad!

Cake Cream and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl's amazing rendition of Mean Green Mother From Outer Space. The Audience had been filming this and it was going to go viral soon.

Axl smiled happily. He hoped Mark Riley got the message loud and clear. He got off the stage. Cake Cream and Axl had a nice time at the bar and then left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Axl countersued for assault, and Mark Riley cross-claimed for the intentional infliction of emotional distress, alleging the song caused him untoward anxiety.

They went to trial before that mainstay of mayhem, the old guardian of all that is gruesome, Judge V.

The trial lasted a week; at the end Hizzonor ruled completely in favor of Mark Riley.

"Listen up" he said as he clarified his ruling; "Mark Riley is merely an avid fan. You assaulted him when you unnecessarily pointed a gun at him, then you threatened him in song. Were this a criminal matter I'd throw you in prison, but it is a civil case. I award Mark Riley two billion dollars in damages."

Axl used his cell phone to transfer two billion dollars to Mark Riley.

With that Judge V. left the bench; the courtroom cleared, and Mark Riley quietly padded back to the jaded jurist's chambers.

"Well Mark, we really hosed those idiots" laughed the jovial Judge V.

Mark thanked Judge V.; they shook hands over "a job well done" and Judge V. thanked him.

?Let's go to Bali."

Off they went...to Bali, smiling, farting and skipping the light fantastic en route.
    What, Me Worry?

Soon, they saw that the Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth song went viral. They were all happy.

Mark Riley called Axl's cellphone from his burner phone. and when Axl answered and put it in speaker, Mark said,"I saw the viral video of you singing that song in the bar today. You think you're so tough, but you won't be so tough when I sue you which I'm still planning to do. Shouldn't have pulled that gun on me!

Axl was stunned by Mark's audacious audacity!

Axl said to quote my famous song,"Get in the Ring and I'll kick your bitchy little ass!"

Cake Cream all giggled.

Mark said,"You're a pathetic, creepy, crazy, deluded man!"

Cake Cream all shook their heads. Mark has the audacious audacity to say this to Axl when it was the other way around!

Axl said,"The same to you!"

They both hung up the phone.

Axl wondered if he should go back to the bar today and sing Get In The Ring for Mark.

Cake Cream all encouraged him to do it.

Axl smiled.

They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the bar again.

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing Get In The Ring!"

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly for Axl again

Axl sang

"Why are you so interested in me, why don't you get a life?

You impersonated me and pulled a gun on me and you want to sue me? Fuck you! Suck my fucking Dick, Asshole!

Get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass!

You are a huge Motherfucker Loser, a real waste of a fucking life!"

Get In The Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass!"

I don't like you, I just hate you, I'm going to love kicking your ass!

You wanna fuck with me, don't fuck with me! If you had better sense you'd stay away from the bad side of me, but you don't, so get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little ass!

You think you're a real tough guy, but I'm miles tougher than you can ever hope to be!

Get In The Ring with me Motherfucker, and I'll knock your ass out! "

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly.

Axl smiled. The Audience had once again been filming and this was going to go viral soon.

Axl got off the stage and Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the bar for a little while longer and then left again and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Mark was sure to see this when it went viral.

Soon after it went viral fans clamored for Axl to get in the ring and fight Mark Riley; an online petition to this effect was circulated and signed by one hundred million brain dead idiots.

This shook Axl to the core as at heart he was a big pussy: all hat and no cattle.

Judge V. called Axl, saying "I am Mark Riley's manager and he accepts your challenge. The fight is next Friday, be there."

Axl shit himself then curled up in a corner, sucking his thumb; he prayed to a god he didn't believe in for salvation.

Salvation arrived in the form of an instacart delivery person: none other than that defrocked ice skater, Tanya Harding.

"Just whack him in the knee" was her advice; Axl tipped generously then went and bought a piece of heavy pipe.

Axl accepted the invitation to fight Mark Riley; when the day arrived they squared off in the ring.

Axl pulled the pipe out of his pants and was about to give Mark Riley a "Nancy Kerrigan" when Judge V., the arbiter of all that is bitter and vile, yelled "Foul."

The ref stopped the fight and awarded the victory to Mark Riley; Axl was booed out of the ring and pelted with water bottles, hot dogs and a dead, smelly raccoon.

He soon became the laughingstock of the internet, whereas Mark Riley found that groupies followed him and just couldn't get enough.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-04-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Soon after it went viral fans clamored for Axl to get in the ring and fight Mark Riley; an online petition to this effect was circulated and signed by one hundred million brain dead idiots.

This shook Axl to the core as at heart he was a big pussy: all hat and no cattle.

Judge V. called Axl, saying "I am Mark Riley's manager and he accepts your challenge. The fight is next Friday, be there."

Axl shit himself then curled up in a corner, sucking his thumb; he prayed to a god he didn't believe in for salvation.

Salvation arrived in the form of an instacart delivery person: none other than that defrocked ice skater, Tanya Harding.

"Just whack him in the knee" was her advice; Axl tipped generously then went and bought a piece of heavy pipe.

Axl accepted the invitation to fight Mark Riley; when the day arrived they squared off in the ring.

Axl pulled the pipe out of his pants and was about to give Mark Riley a "Nancy Kerrigan" when Judge V., the arbiter of all that is bitter and vile, yelled "Foul."

The ref stopped the fight and awarded the victory to Mark Riley; Axl was booed out of the ring and pelted with water bottles, hot dogs and a dead, smelly raccoon.

He soon became the laughingstock of the internet, whereas Mark Riley found that groupies followed him and just couldn't get enough.
    Mr. V, are you Psychic? Axl and Mark will be getting into the ring in the next chapter, but .. it won't be like what you described.

The Get In The Ring at the bar went viral soon. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

Mark called Axl's cellphone. Axl once again put it on speaker and when he answered, Mark said,"I saw the Get In The Ring," at the bar video. I'll gladly get in the Ring with you Motherfucker!" Cake Cream all giggled.

Axl said,"Okay, get in the Ring with me at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts on 1st Street, 1st Ave, tomorrow at 1 PM!

Mark said,"I'll be there, ready to kick your ass!"

"No, I'll kick YOUR ass!"

Mark and he both hung up the phone.

Cake Cream all supported and encouraged Axl. Axl smiled.

Mark made a new video about planning to get in the Ring with Axl and kick Axl's ass at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts in 1st Street, first Ave tomorrow.

Axl made a video himself confirming that he and Mark made plans to get into the ring tomorrow.

The video went viral and Fans and Haters tongues were wagging.

Fans said they couldn't wait to see Axl kick Mark's ass. Haters mocked Axl and were like,"Axl might not even show up just like he didn't show up when Bob Guccione,Jr invited him to get in the Ring with him in 1991.

Axl thanked his Fans, and to his Haters was like,"I don't know who Bob Guccione Jr is! I heard Get In The Ring, but have no idea who those People I ranted about in 1991 Get In The Ring song are. In 1987 I haven't met any of them yet. I'm definitely getting into the ring with Mark tomorrow.

Axl and the Haters and Fans chatted and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream chilled and ate.

The next day, Axl decided he needed protection for his upcoming fight with Mark Riley. Cake Cream all agreed. They got ready for the day and ate. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They went to a Military Store and Axl bought a special ricocheting/boomerang Bulletproof vest. This special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest gave the bullet back only to the shooter and no one else. He knew Mark was a loose cannon and most likely would bring a gun to the fight and suggested Cake Cream all buy these too. They all bought the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests too.

They left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they all put on the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests and then chilled for a while and then went to Jim's Mixed Martial Arts.

Jim, owner of Jim's Mixed Martial Arts was excited to see Cake Cream and Axl and chatted with them amicably. They chatted with him amicably too. Jim said,"Good luck on your fight with Mark Riley, Axl. I hope you kick his ass, and kick it hard! I don't like that Mark Riley Motherfucker either!" Axl and Cake Cream all laughed and thanked him and he welcomed them.

Lots of Fans and Haters showed up, excited for the fight.

Soon it was time for the Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight to start. Mark showed up, and Jim gave him an aloof,"Hello," and wishing inside that Axl would beat this Motherfucker's ass hard!

Jim said,"Here are the rules. This can be an all out brawl between you too, but no one is allowed to hit below the belt. That's the only rule."

Axl and Mark were both like,"Okay." Axl and Mark got into the ring and gave furious brawls to each other's faces and stomachs and chests. But Axl had an advantage that Mark didn't have. Axl was wearing his motorcycle helmet and Mark didn't. Axl gave furious blows to Mark's face and Mark kept hitting Axl's motorcycle helmet. Axl was smirking in his motorcycle helmet. Mark was an idiot.

Fans and Cake Cream cheered on Axl. Axl was really kicking Axl's ass! Mark realized he was losing, so he backed up from Axl and pulled out his gun and shot Axl in Axl's stomach! He refused to lose to Axl!

Axl smirked as the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest made the bullet ricochet boomerang to Mark's stomach instead!

"Noooooo!" Mark cried, horrified and stunned as the bullet begun to lodge itself in him. He dropped the gun.

Jim brought out towels and put the towels on Mark's stomach and called ambulance. Jim called Axl the winner. Axl thanked Jim and was welcomed.

Axl smirked, knowing he predicted Mark might pull this on him and he came prepared and what he predicted came true. He left the ring. Cake Cream congratulated Axl on winning the fight.

Jim hated Mark, but he didn't want someone to die in his Mixed Martial Arts. He was glad that Axl won the fight. Mark had this coming, pulling that gun stunt on Axl! The ambulance came and took Mark away and the paramedics worked hard on Mark and took him to the Hospital where Doctors saved his life. Mark wouldn't be leaving this VERY strict hospital for a VERY long time.

Meanwhile, Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and celebrated Axl's victory over Mark. They had a nice meal and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

The Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

Judge V met with Mark Riley in the hospital's recovery room; they came up with a plan.

Mark filed suit against Axl for injuries sustained when the bullet was deflected back to him; Judge V. assured Mark Riley it would be another easy victory against the gang of idiots.

The case came to trial before Judge V. who pointed out that special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests were both inherently dangerous and not approved for use in the USA.

Axl gulped, and said "But Judge V., he was injured with a bullet that HE SHOT...AT ME.

"So what? You were not injured. Had you not been wearing this illegal special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest there would be no injury to Mark Riley."

Axl dug deep into his legal bag of tricks.

"Res ipsa loquitor" he said.

"Inapplicable. Hell Axl, you could even bring up the rule against perpetuities and it won't change a thing. Judgment for Mark Riley in the amount of one billion dollars. Pay the man."

"It's good to be the King" mused the jaded jurist.

Axl stifled a wet fart and paid the man.

"Now stay the hell out of trouble" admonished Judge V. who then retired to his chambers to receive his half of the billion dollars from Mark Riley.
    What, Me Worry?

In the Hospital, Mark was in pain, but still wanted to leave. He was put in the Mental Ward of the Hospital after being operated on. Hr He thought to himself,"If I can escape a Prison, surely I can escape a Hospital." He pulled out the communicator from his finger and walked out the door.

He was down the Hospital Hallway. All of a sudden five Doctors were near him and said,"Where do you think you're going? Get back in your room!" Mark was stunned. This hospital was stricter than the Prison!

Mark went back to his room , stunned and still in pain. The Doctors sedated him, knowing his History of being crazy. Mark was out cold.

When he woke up a while later, Cops were there to arrest him for escaping Prison and pulling a gun on Axl in Jim's Mixed Martial Arts today. Mark was still under heavy sedation and couldn't even run or anything.

The Cops put his hands behind his back and led him out of the Hospital and into a Cop car that had a partition. He was taken back to the Prison and put in the Prison infirmary where he was put under strict supervision.

Mark couldn't believe the rotten day he was having. Axl kicked his ass, the gun bullet Mark shot at Axl ricocheted off of Axl and hit Mark instead, he was sent to a hospital, and was now in a prison infirmary.

At the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Cake Cream and Axl made plans to leave Hawaii and go back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They chilled and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up, ate, got ready for the day, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, left, and checked out and went to Honolulu International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport.

They had a luxurious first class flight experience back to Miami International Airport.

At the MIA, they took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami and chilled.

They were all safe from Mark Riley, who was being held at the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. Axl and Billy went to their room and kissed and told each other they loved each other. They fell asleep.

Soon, Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also fell asleep in their own rooms.

The next day, they all got up and on Social Media, the Mark Riley and Axl Rose fight was viral.

Fans questioned the bullet ricocheting and boomeranging back to Mark. They asked Axl if he predicted Mark was going to pull the gun on him.

Axl replied," Mark is crazy and I had a feeling he was going to bring a gun to our fight, so I bought a special Bulletproof vest.

Fans were like,"Thank God you had the foresight to use that special Bulletproof vest. You might have been dead if you hadn't.

Axl responded,"I got shot multiple times at a Cake Cream Concert and I wasn't wearing that special Bulletproof vest, so I wasn't taking any chances with my Mark Riley fight."

Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On the News, they played the 911 call that Axl made to the Honolulu Police Department and Anchors wondered if Axl was the true Mastermind all along, NOT Andy. Cake Cream and Axl all blushed knowingly. The News also pointed out that Axl called Honolulu Police Department from Miami. They showed the surveillance video of Andy running out of his hotel room, looking scared, and surmised someone who was truly a Mastermind would have looked smug and confident, not scared.

Fans on Social Media asked if Axl was the true Mastermind. Axl couldn't tell the truth, because that would mean that the general public would know that Andy really did steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. Axl wanted to protect Andy.

Axl said,"Andy called me and told me that Mark Riley was trying to trick him into thinking he was me. Andy told me he lied to Mark and claimed he had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He told me he was going to get the hell out of that Hotel Room by the time Mark showed up. I called the Honolulu Police Department and informed them that someone was impersonating me and wax going to show up at Andy's old hotel room. The Cops showed up to Andy's old hotel room and saw Mark banging on Andy's old hotel room aggressively like a madman and tased him and took him away.

The Fans were like,"Okay, makes sense that Andy lured him to the room and then left because he felt that Mark was impersonating you, but you made the phone call that led the Cops to his old hotel room."

Axl said,"Yep, that's exactly what happened."

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike and James went to sleep.

Andy went up to Axl and said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream."

Axl responded,"We all know that, Andy. We know about your guilty conscience."

Andy asked,"Will you guys ever trust me again?"

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"We all love you." Andy noticed Axl didn't say,"We trust you."

Andy asked straight up,"Do you guys trust me?"

Axl responded,"We trust that you feel guilty after doing bad things."

Andy nodded. Andy responded,"Do you still resent me for trying to sell you out for $5,000 when you were still a Fugitive?"

Axl responded,"You feel bad about it, that's what matters."

Andy once again asked Axl if he still resented him for trying to sell him out for $5,000. He added,"We agreed to be more open with each other," and Axl and Cake Cream knew,"We agreed to be more open with each other," was spoken, that was a cue for them to open up about what they were hiding from each other.

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"Honestly, I do still resent you. You really hurt me when you tried to sell me out for $5,000. It still hurts, because I love you like a Brother and can't believe you tried to give over to the Cops for $5,000."

"I'm really sorry for trying to sell you out for $5,000."

Axl responded,"I know you are sorry, but you really shouldn't have attempted to do that in the first place."

Andy responded,"I know. It was an impulsive mistake that I still regret deeply to this day."

Axl responded,"You know what your problem is, Andy? You're obsessed with money. You're willing to turn on your loved ones for it. You stole 1.6 Billion from Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike, your Brothers who love you and trusted you with their phone passwords. You really hurt all of us when you did that.

On top of that, you ran off into the ether after you won the roughly 700 million in order to not share any of it with us, even though we wouldn't have asked you for any of that roughly 700 million. We're all wealthy on our own and would have let you keep the entire 700 Million. You then only returned to steal 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy and then ran off into the ether again. Ironically, you still had to give an extra 325 to the Lottery due to extra taxes."

Andy responded, "I gave back all the money I stole, plus extra."

Axl responded,"It's nice you gave back all the money you stole, plus extra, but you shouldn't have stolen that money in the first place!"

Andy responded,"I know."

Axl responded,"Good talk Let's just get some sleep, big brother," Axl said a little light heartedly, referring to the fact that Andy was biologically older than Axl by a year.

Andy smiled and Andy went to his room and went to sleep and Axl went to his room and slept next to Billy.

They got up the next day. Axl and Cake Cream decided they wanted to book another James L Knight Center Show today. They got ready for the day and ate.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and Axl booked an Afternoon Show for Cake Cream for that day. Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate some more and practiced.

They went back to the James L Knight Center and 50,000 Fans showed up! They were all happy!"

The Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and the Show was really good.

During a break in the show, Fans asked Andy and Axl why Andy was so close to Axl at the last show. Axl responded,"Andy had taken a Xanax the night before the last show, so he was out of it. " Andy responded,"Yep, I was acting weird due to the Xanax. "

Fans asked why Andy was ONLY being close to Axl and not James, Jimmy, Mike or Billy.

Axl and Andy both had looks of panics under their motorcycle helmets. How would they answer that?

Axl thought quickly and said,"Andy was close to me that day due to the same letter Alphabet thing. Both of our names start with the letter A, so Andy wanted to be close with the sole other A in the band, me. Andy backed up Axl.

Fans questioned why Andy wasn't being close to Billy too since Billy was the next band member after the A's. They were like, The close trio should have been Andy, Axl, Billy."

Axl responded,"Andy wanted solely to be close to the other A in the band. If Billy was named Alex or Aaron, Andy would have been close to him too.

Fans asked why Andy and Axl weren't together for at least two outings. They mentioned the time when Axl sat out the recent Show and when Andy didn't come with them to the bar recently.

Axl responded,"I just wanted to chill at home for a couple of hours by myself and let Cake Cream shine for that show."

Andy responded,"The day I didn't come to the bar with Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike, I also wanted to chill alone at home.

The Fans pointed out that now only Mike, Andy, James, and Jimmy had a perfect Cake Cream attendance. They pointed out that Axl sat out two Cake Cream shows, James played AWFUL the first time Axl sat out a Cake Cream Show , (Cake Cream and Axl all blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James the night Axl played AWFUL Guitar) Billy sat out some shows due to being on the run, and was sent home early one show due to being sick.

They also pointed out that Mike was the only one who didn't have ANY direct drama. Billy's house burned down and Billy went on the run after being an Arson Suspect, Billy got shot in his stomach, Billy was the intended gunshot victim at the first Cake Cream Show that gunshots were fired, Axl was a Fugitive for Assault and property damage, Axl got shot multiple times protecting Billy, James and Jimmy had a major Feud over Jimmy's girlfriend who ended up falsely accusing them of Rape, Jimmy was arrested after a Cake Cream Show, Mark Riley had a creepy obsession with both Andy and Mike, targeting them both, the only real drama Mike had was when the "Fan," showed up to a Cake Cream Show with a bomb to throw at all of Cake Cream and Axl. They pointed out that despite Mike being the Lead Singer, he was the one with the least trauma and attention.

Cake Cream and Axl all thought,"And Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and abandoning Cake Cream and Axl temporarily over not wanting to share his Lottery Winnings. Cake Cream and Axl couldn't address the Andy problems in public nor with anyone else outside of Cake Cream and Axl. Andy did accidentally break this by telling Mark who was posing as Axl that he stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and felt bad about it and wanted to make things right, but it was seen as public as an elaborate scheming lie to lure Mark into being caught by Cops because Andy knew Mark was Impostering Axl.

Cake Cream and Axl responded to what the Fans said and the Fans were satisfied. The break was over and the Cake Cream Show continued. It was a really good Show and there was a lot of wild cheering. At the final sendoff, more wild cheering happened and the show was soon over.

Cake Cream and Axl went to Red Lobster and had a nice early dinner and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

The next day, they got up and got ready for the day.

Axl and Cake Cream went back to Red Lobster for an early meal. The Waitress was nice, warm, sweet, cheerful, and friendly. They were eating and drinking. Melissa was also attending another Table where a man in a sharp looking business suit, and wearing a wearing a Rolex was ordering and eating and drinking a lot of expensive food and drinks. He was loudly speaking on the phone about closing multiple businesses deals and how wealthy he was. Axl's premonition was tingling in a bad way. He thought,"This guy's going to dine and dash on poor Melissa!" He told Cake Cream his feelings and they were skeptical.

They were like,"No way is he going to dine and dash. He's wealthy and wearing a sharp looking suit and has a Rolex! People who dine and dash are POOR and look like slobs!

Axl shook his head and was like,"No, this guy is sketchy as hell!"

Cake Cream all wondered if Axl was right. They continued eating and drinking.

The wealthy diner was enjoying his meal and drinks. He asked Melissa for his check and she gave it to him. His bill came up to about $150. He wrote $100,000 tip on the check and gave her his credit card.

Melissa was ecstatic, but asked him if he was sure he wanted to give her a $100,000 tip. Axl's bad premonition was REALLY screaming now. Mr. Wealthy told her he was sure and she deserved it. She thanked him profusely and told him she'd be right back with his credit card. He nodded. Melissa left and went to run the Credit card. Mr. Wealthy ran for the door.

Axl chased him down and held him in a headlock and dragged him back to his table. Mr. Wealthy was stunned as Axl refused to let him out of his grasp.

Melissa came back and informed him that his credit card was declined and noticed Axl had him in a headlock. Mr. Wealthy admitted the credit card was stolen and he was playing a cruel joke on poor Melissa.

Melissa cried and called her Manager. The Manager came over and the cruel trick was explained. Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in his headlock grasp. Mr. Wealthy admitted he didn't have any money on him or access to the $150 plus tips. The Manager called the Cops and Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in a headlock. The Cops came and the situation was explained.

Axl finally let Mr. Wealthy out of the headlock, knowing the Cops would arrest Mr. Wealthy. They arrested Mr. Wealthy and took him away. Poor Melissa was played so badly. Axl felt bad for her and paid her $170 from his own wallet. She was grateful.

He went back to his table and Cake Cream all talked about how accurate Axl's bad premonition turned out to be and called him a guardian angel and a Hero. He blushed shyly. They all finished their meals and all paid, Axl paying twice. Melissa profusely thanked Axl for helping her out big time. Axl was like,"No problem. You deserved to be helped. You didn't deserve for that thief to try to scam you."

Axl thought that Melissa deserved the $100,000 Mr. Wealthy tricked her for. Axl told Cake Cream his thoughts and they agreed. Axl and Cake Cream all went to Walgreens and bought a suitcase and then went to Ocean Bank and Axl made a withdrawal for $100,000, put it in a huge Manilla envelope and put it in a suitcase and went back to Red Lobster and gave Melissa the manilla envelope full of $100,000 and told her, "This is for you! You truly deserve this!" Her eyes shown with pure gratefulness, thankfulness, and happiness when she opened the manilla envelope with $100,000 in it.

"Thank you, Axl!" Melissa said gratefully! She hugged him and he hugged her back.

Axl felt happy about helping out Melissa. Cake Cream were all in happy awe about Axl helping her out so much.

Soon, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and relaxed.

Word soon got out online about the huge tip.

Judge V. read about it; he put down the hangmans' noose he was idly tying and chuckled; as fate would have it, the fellow who'd been arrested on the D and D was his nephew who was out on bail.

He met with his nephew in his chambers of horrors and a plan was put into motion.

The nephew sued Axl for assault / personal injury, claiming he was injured when Axl unlawfully strangled and choked him.

The case came to trial before Judge V. who ruled against Axl: he ordered Axl to pay damages as follows: "Fill up that suitcase you gave to Millissa with one hundred dollard bills."

Axl got the suitcase back from Melissa, went to the bank and filled it with cash and gave it to Judge V. to give to the plainfiff.

Later, in his chambers, Judge V. split the loot with his nephew, laughing all the while; they then celebrated at DQ with Dilly bars.

Axl and Cake Cream happened to be there feasting on strawberry blizzards.

Billy espied the crooked pair and brought it to Axl's attention.

"Everyone loves DQ" Axl responded; his comment rang so true that Billy thanked him and was welcomed.

Judge V. had overheard their conversation and punctuated it with a massive, stench filled butt rumbler.
    What, Me Worry?

The Red Lobster video from today went viral. Axl was shocked as there were no Fans filming the interaction. The Police had Body Cam and Red Lobster had surveillance.

Axl was like,"I thought things only went viral from direct filming like when Fans film our performances. "

Cake Cream was like surveillance cameras and body cam go viral too.

Fans on YouTube were like,"That Dine and Dash jerk was a jerk, scamming a sweet waitress. Thank God Axl saved the day!"

On Social Media, a Fan said,"Axl, that headlock and dragging him back to the table you did to the Dine and Dasher was phenomenal and you really saved the day by doing that!

Axl responded,"I wasn't going to let him get away with dining and dashing!"

The Fan responded,"Thank God you looked up at the right time to see him running for the door!"

Axl internally blushed, knowing he had a bad feeling about the Dine and Dasher before he ran. Axl thanked the Fan and he welcomed him.

The Fan was like,"You were speaking to the Waitress and pointing at him even before he ran. Did you know he was going to dine and dash?"

Axl responded," I didn't KNOW he was going to dine and dash, I just had a bad feeling about him."

The Fan responded, "Do you think the Waitress should have forced him to sit at his table until the credit card was approved?"

Axl responded,"The Waitress can't force someone to stay at their table. She did her job correctly by taking his credit card and running it. He was the jerk for giving her a stolen credit card and running for the door.

The Fan asked "Why did you give The Waitress $100,000 on top of the $170 and paying your own bill and tip? Most People would have just paid their own bill and tip.

Axl responded, "Because it was the right things to do. The Waitress didn't deserve to get scammed. She's sweet, nice, kind,cheerful, friendly, and attentive.

The Fan responded,"Makes sense." Axl and the Fan chatted and then said their goodbyes.

Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, watching TV and chilling.

They watched the News and it was said that Mr. Wealthy wanted to sue Axl for Assault and Kidnapping! Oh no!

Axl said out loud,"Oh no!" Cake Cream were all like,"He doesn't have a leg to stand on. He stole a credit card and then tried to commit Grand Larceny and you stopped it!

Axl hoped Cake Cream was right.

The News Anchors asked a random Person if Axl committed Assault and Kidnapping and the Person was like,"All Axl did was restrain a Criminal. Axl didn't punch the guy or anything like that. He just put him in a headlock and drag him back to the table. The Dine and Dasher had it coming, trying to get a Sweet Server in trouble! I'm a Waiter myself and would want someone trying to get me into trouble to do what Axl did! "

The News soon said that Mr. Wealthy faced charges of Grand Larceny and Credit Card Theft and didn't think Axl had anything to worry about.

Axl and Cake Cream all breathed sighs of relief.

Axl and Cake Cream soon went to bed.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

On Social Media, a bunch of Fans in Mero, Mainos in Asia wanted to see Cake Cream perform soon. Cake Cream and Axl wanted to oblige their Mainos Fans, so Axl called the Bredang Stadium in Mero, Mainos and booked Cake Cream for tomorrow. Cake Cream and Axl practiced, and then packed their bags for Mainos. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and took a LYFT to Miami International Airport and made a last minute booking for Mero, Mainos. They had a luxurious first class experience to Mero, Mainos. At the Mero, Mainos airport, Billy's luggage beeped and it was found that Billy had Cocaine and Subutex in his luggage! Oh no!

The Customs started to detain Billy, and Axl didn't want Billy to be imprisoned in Mero, Mainos, so he quickly said,"The Cocaine's mine, I must have accidentally packed it in Billy's suitcase instead of mine! Billy didn't want Axl to be imprisoned either and said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!

James said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Andy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Mike said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Jimmy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!"

Billy was touched that Axl, Jimmy, James Mike and Andy were all willing to claim his Cocaine was his.

Axl repeated, "No, the Cocaine's really mine." He added," Guys, do the Bredang Show and have a great time. Do a great show. Thank you guys for all trying to take the blame for me, but I've gotta take my consequences." Telepathically he told Cake Cream to let him take the blame. They understood him telepathically.

Billy hugged Axl and Axl hugged him back. Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike and Andy all told Axl they would have a good time at the Bredang Show and be thinking of him.

The Police were called. The Police came and the situation was explained. Axl begged the Cops to arrest him in private, not in front of a bunch of Passengers.

The Cops agreed and Axl said his goodbyes to Cake Cream and they said it back. Axl walked purposely to a secluded place with his head held high and the Cops behind him, looking like they were his Bodyguards and not like they were about to arrest him. Fans saw him on his walk to the secluded place and Axl said,"It's nice to have Police Escorts!"

The Fans nodded and filmed Axl walking with Police closely behind him. Axl looked like the Police were his Bodyguards. Axl was grateful he didn't look like he was about to be arrested.

Axl reached the secluded place and the Cops arrested him in private. He was put in a Cop car and taken to the Mero Police Station.

He was strip searched, his fingerprints taken, his Mugshot taken, his records searched and his Bail was two Million Mainos dollars which translated to about $100,000 USD. He was told he needed to go to Court tomorrow. He signed paperwork stating he would be in Court tomorrow.

He was able to leave. He took a taxi to the Bredang Stadium and was only about an hour late. Cake Cream were all happy to see him. Axl was happy too. The Fans were happy to see Axl too. The Show was really good and was over in about another hour and the final sendoff happened to wild cheering.

After the show, Axl and Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate. Axl explained that he has a court date for tomorrow and Cake Cream all told them they would accompany him and support him. Axl blushed at the support of his Brothers and Boyfriend.

Billy shyly told him he had a Cocaine relapse and Axl looked at him knowingly and said,"I know. I didn't want you to go to jail, so I covered for you. Billy shyly thanked him and Axl welcomed him. Billy also thanked James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy for also covering for him and they all welcomed him.

They went to a hotel and made a last minute booking. They chilled and soon fell asleep.

The next day they got up and got ready for the day.

Axl looked at all of Cake Cream deeply and intently and said,"I'd love it if you guys would support me at Court today. I need you guys in my court hearing." He particularly looked at Billy intently, since he was covering for Billy. Billy blushed.

All of Cake Cream REALLY didn't want to go to Court today, but they knew Axl needed their support.

They reluctantly agreed to go support him in his court case. He smiled. They all are and then left and went to the courthouse. They were processed and it was time for Axl's Court hearing.

Axl's charges were for possession of Cocaine. The Prosecutor told Axl he faced up to 5 years behind bars. Axl asked how he pleaded. Axl looked deeply at Billy and then looked at the Prosecutor and said,"Guilty."

"Noooooo!" Billy cried emotionally. He couldn't believe Axl was willing to be behind bars for up to 5 years over Billy's Cocaine.

Billy begun to go to Axl, but Axl calmly told Billy,"Billy, as your Lawyer, I'm going to have to ask you to sit back down. You don't want to be held in contempt of court."

Billy sat back down. All of Cake Cream said they didn't want Axl behind bars for up to 5 years. Axl thanked them.

The Prosecutor ran Axl's fingerprints and discovered that Axl's fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine. The Judge said that Axl's guilty plea was invalid since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine.

All of Cake Cream begged the Judge to just let Axl leave with no prison time since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine and his guilty plea was invalid.

The Judge said,"The only way Axl can leave with no prison time is if someone confesses to being the one who smuggled the Cocaine.

Billy's stomach turned into knots. He knew he was the Cocaine Addict and smuggler.

Axl said,"I'm going to need you all to plead the fifth."

Everyone in Cake Cream pleaded the fifth. Axl was happy they all listened to him and did exactly what he told them to do.

The Judge said,"Since no one wants to confess to being the Cocaine smuggler, all of you are banned from ever coming to Mero, Mainos ever again." You are allowed to get your personal items and are then permanently banned from Mero, Mainos

Cake Cream and Axl read, understood,agreed and signed paperwork that stated they were banned from Mero, Mainos. They left the Courthouse and went back to their hotel, packed up and left and went to Mainos International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport. They had a luxurious first class experience, flying to Miami International Airport. They then took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled. Axl was glad Cake Cream supported him in the Mero, Mainos court case. They soon went to sleep.

The hotel was a block away from the fortress-like Mero, Mainos courthouse; it was a beautiful morning so Axl decided to walk to court with his band mates beside him.

En route they noticed some odd things.

The people in this fourth-world country did not own cars, they rode on either scooters festooned with exotic flowers or on what looked to be actual unicorns.

The sound of clanging hammers and the sight of noxius smokes came from the numerous blacksmiths and forges in the area.

Hungry, they stopped at a restaurant and were shocked to see the listings on the menu: "Rat soup; filet of cat; long pig."

Billy laughed, sayng "Looks like we're on another planet."

Finding nothing on the menu that suited them, they continued to the courthouse and took their places in the courtroom.

Axl was stripped of his motorcycle helmet and bullet proof vest and summarily plopped into a chair, his hands and feet manacled.

The court bailiff picked up a trumpet and after blaring an out of tune opening yelled "All rise, all fear, all quake before the most esteemed and honored jjudge that money can buy."

Judge V. entered the courtroom, took the bench, and smiling said "Let's get this show on the road."

At the sight of his nemesis Axl's bowels liquified and the smell of fear (or was it death?) wafted out of his pants.

"Well now, looky here; this must be my lucky day, me being a dual citizen of this fair land" smiled the jovial jurist.

The prosecutor made a quick case; Axl agreed that yes, the cocaine was his, and yes, he'd intended to bring it into the country.

"Thank you for making my job easier" pontificated Judge V.; "As for your sentence, I order death by firing squad."

The locals in the audience all stood up, applauded, and shook each other's hand.

"Mainos has a mandatory death penalty for the importation of drugs" said Judge V.; "Guards, take him out and shoot him."

The guards took him out and shot him.

"And let that be a lesson to you all" yapped Judge V.

With that he left the bench to a trumpeting fanfare and returned to his chambers to snort a few lines of Peruvian flake.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information